• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 15:54
CEST 21:54
KST 04:54
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 20267Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2
StarCraft 2
General
[Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development 5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ BW General Discussion GG Lan Fest Sofia, Bulgaria [this November] Sagi.gg Launcher Released
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Canadian Politics Mega-thread US Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8803 users

Insane Mafia 2 - Page 184

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 182 183 184 185 186 273 Next
Tackster
Profile Joined February 2011
Ireland429 Posts
April 01 2011 23:24 GMT
#3661
[spectral voice] Stop talking to them, they think we're dead anyways. Tee hee [/spectral voice]
Tackster: Can you give me a synonym of flammable? Deconduo: Inflammable...
Lanaia
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
Canada1142 Posts
April 02 2011 00:32 GMT
#3662
On April 02 2011 08:24 Tackster wrote:
[spectral voice] Stop talking to them, they think we're dead anyways. Tee hee [/spectral voice]



That better not be a hint I smell!

Also, analysis(es) coming soon.
<3 If you chase a mirage, the desert will swallow you.
orgolove
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
Vatican City State1650 Posts
April 02 2011 01:39 GMT
#3663
Apologize about the inactivity. Last I checked the thread, we were in the middle of a gigantic rules change, but still LemonWalrus was a clear target from last day cycle.


I don't know if I'll be able to read the past 34 pages in the next 20 minutes to vote in time, but from the vote patterns, I see there aren't any compelling reasons the town isn't feeling like it made a mistake. Thus, I am voting for his lynch.
초대 갓, 이영호 | First God, Lee Young Ho
GGQ
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
Canada2653 Posts
April 02 2011 01:45 GMT
#3664
On April 02 2011 10:39 orgolove wrote:
Apologize about the inactivity. Last I checked the thread, we were in the middle of a gigantic rules change, but still LemonWalrus was a clear target from last day cycle.


I don't know if I'll be able to read the past 34 pages in the next 20 minutes to vote in time, but from the vote patterns, I see there aren't any compelling reasons the town isn't feeling like it made a mistake. Thus, I am voting for his lynch.


Always disappointing when you have to vote for your scumbuddy, isn't it?
Jackal58
Profile Joined November 2010
United States4264 Posts
April 02 2011 01:58 GMT
#3665
I have never seen a unanimous lynch vote before.
Life can only kill you once.
ilovejonn
Profile Blog Joined August 2007
Canada2548 Posts
April 02 2011 02:00 GMT
#3666
On April 02 2011 10:59 Lemonwalrus wrote:
##Vote: Lemonwalrus

lol'd
Snowflakes in January, Heart warm like February, I wouldn't ordinarily..
GGQ
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
Canada2653 Posts
April 02 2011 02:01 GMT
#3667
Well LSB must have seen this coming... night post shouldn't be too delayed. :D
kitaman27 *
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States9245 Posts
April 02 2011 02:04 GMT
#3668
On April 02 2011 11:01 GGQ wrote:
Well LSB must have seen this coming... night post shouldn't be too delayed. :D


Sec, counting all 27 secret hidden votes.
I'm better than dirt. Well, most kinds of dirt. I mean not that fancy store bought dirt. That stuffs loaded with nutrients. I... I can't compete with that stuff.
LSB
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
United States5171 Posts
April 02 2011 02:07 GMT
#3669
Wait, GGQ is supposed to be lynched. Sorry
Once is an accident. Twice is coincidence. Three times is an enemy action. Bus Driver can never target themselves I'm sorry
LSB
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
United States5171 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-04-02 17:56:13
April 02 2011 02:08 GMT
#3670
Night 3

[image loading]

Victory


The story of the item game is a long one. Plans were made, plans were broken, shots flew everywhere, lynches and counterlynches were attempted.

It started off well, tnkted proposed a plan where everyone would claim their alignment PMs. There were a few issues with this, for example, annul had a different PM than the rest of the players. But it ended up being partially successful. Darmousseh was unable to pick up on the hints being dropped in the thread and failed to claim a PM at all, getting himself lynched.

After successfully lynching the third party member the first day, the town changed their attention to Tackster and Lemonwalrus. The day before Lemonwalrus was able to fake an alignment PM, picking up on hints that tnkted dropped early in the game. Things looked bad for Tackster, and although he fought bravely and even with the support of the police force and the town kingdom. The town were not able to move the bandwagon.

It was not all for naught though. Lemonwalrus had a sense of security, too secure that is. With second and third days, lemonwalrus played considerably different. Instead of the pro town advocate of day one, he was a lurker. Playing anti-town, he was outed.

As the town stood by the noose. Lemonwalrus’s time ended. And with it the town celebrated their victory in the item game.

But they can’t just rest now. There is so much more. Most of their suspects were only located in the item game. And there is a new match. The Arena.

Pandain and Insanious dragged out Brownbear’s beaten body. Deposited him in the middle of the town, and went back inside.


Lemonwalrus the Mafia Item Game Participant has died
Alignment PM
You are the mafia. You are backed by REDACTED and have far reaching power. You win by outnumbering everyone else in the game. Please elect a REDACTED by day 1 (or I will choose for you). REDACTED will be able to REDACTED and REDACTED. The REDACTED and REDACTED Please note, REDACTED because REDACTED. Your teammates are REDACTED. Your quicktopic is REDACTED

Role PM. Please note, Item game quicktopic has been revealed
Welcome to the item game! Please sit tight for a second Pm. Item game quicktopic is located here http://www.quicktopic.com/46/H/xhKsmfxf53E5


Brownbear the Town Village Idiot has died
Alignment PM
You are a normal townie, sit tight, you'll get your role in 24 hours. Although I cannot reveal it at this time, you have an alternative win condition.

Old Role PM
Hi you are the Village Idiot! You hate REDACTED, you hate him very much. In order to win you have to lynch REDACTED. Remember, lynch, not kill.

New Role PM
Due to lack of activity of certain Village Idiots. You guys got a new role. Enjoy
REDACTED

Your alternate win condition has been removed, REDACTED.



Please send in night actions, you have 24 hours.
Item game items have been randomly distributed to Jackal58 and Coagulation
Once is an accident. Twice is coincidence. Three times is an enemy action. Bus Driver can never target themselves I'm sorry
ilovejonn
Profile Blog Joined August 2007
Canada2548 Posts
April 02 2011 02:11 GMT
#3671
Hurrah now Coag and Jackal are finally confirm CONFIRMED.
Snowflakes in January, Heart warm like February, I wouldn't ordinarily..
Eiii
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States2566 Posts
April 02 2011 02:14 GMT
#3672
Sweet :D
:3
Jackal58
Profile Joined November 2010
United States4264 Posts
April 02 2011 02:14 GMT
#3673
I hardly feel vindicated.
Life can only kill you once.
LSB Banking
Profile Joined March 2011
48 Posts
April 02 2011 02:16 GMT
#3674
On April 02 2011 11:14 Jackal58 wrote:
I hardly feel vindicated.

I gave you sweet loot. Now are you happy?
This is a multipurpose account to help with hosting mafia games
Jackal58
Profile Joined November 2010
United States4264 Posts
April 02 2011 02:18 GMT
#3675
On April 02 2011 11:16 LSB Banking wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 02 2011 11:14 Jackal58 wrote:
I hardly feel vindicated.

I gave you sweet loot. Now are you happy?

I'm always happy. Except when I'm not. Other than those moments I'm always happy.
Life can only kill you once.
Tackster
Profile Joined February 2011
Ireland429 Posts
April 02 2011 02:21 GMT
#3676
[ghostly voice] Have fun playing with the bandages!!! [/ghostly voice]
Tackster: Can you give me a synonym of flammable? Deconduo: Inflammable...
ilovejonn
Profile Blog Joined August 2007
Canada2548 Posts
April 02 2011 02:21 GMT
#3677
So is Beneather replaced by a bot now?
Snowflakes in January, Heart warm like February, I wouldn't ordinarily..
GGQ
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
Canada2653 Posts
April 02 2011 02:21 GMT
#3678
Which items did you guys each get?
Jackal58
Profile Joined November 2010
United States4264 Posts
April 02 2011 02:23 GMT
#3679
On April 02 2011 11:21 Tackster wrote:
[ghostly voice] Have fun playing with the bandages!!! [/ghostly voice]

[image loading]

Begone foul demon.
Life can only kill you once.
Kavdragon
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States1251 Posts
April 02 2011 02:24 GMT
#3680
Crap! How did I not realize that insanious and Pandain were going to kill BB?

Seriously, this is a problem. I'm not saying that BB had many contrabutions, but the fighting ring is NOT about just making aliances and killing random people. It's another way for town to kill scum. I want to hear reasons as to why BB was picked by Pandain and Insanious.

You guys didn't post ANY reasons iirc, and that's not acceptable. Personally, I would have killed either of the other two over BB, because Insanious was scummy, and Pandain has been somewhat spammy and not helpful in the short amount of time that he has posted (In addition to the fact that RoL was similarly unhelpful).

We also need to decide who they will vote in tonight. We cannot let them make all the decisions. Scum will have influence in and out of the ring. This is essentially a PM circle with the power to lynch. We need to use this like a double lynch. With that in mind, I suggest that Kenpachi get's voted in.

I really doubt that LSB would put three townies into the ring, and make us auto kill a townie because we didn't have a chance to vote a scum in. Because of this, I strongly believe that one or both of the remaining fighters are scum. It could even be a black and a red, thou I kinda doubt it.

I'd like to see some analysis done on those in the ring. I've already analysed Insanious, and thought that he looked scummy, but that was a while ago, and I need to re-evaluate him. I will probaly analyse Pandain first though, because no one has done any analytical work on rol/pandain.
I'm currently on an indefinite hiatus from TL =(
Prev 1 182 183 184 185 186 273 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 2h 21m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
mouzHeroMarine 624
ProTech133
UpATreeSC 126
Nina 76
JuggernautJason51
MindelVK 23
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 28860
Calm 2611
Mini 160
firebathero 117
Dewaltoss 101
soO 58
NaDa 29
HiyA 26
Bale 25
PianO 16
[ Show more ]
Sacsri 6
Dota 2
Gorgc6820
XaKoH 384
monkeys_forever77
canceldota28
League of Legends
Doublelift1657
Counter-Strike
Fnx 1554
fl0m1434
Heroes of the Storm
Liquid`Hasu730
Other Games
FrodaN2057
Beastyqt605
B2W.Neo418
mouzStarbuck365
Livibee188
ToD157
C9.Mang0150
KnowMe142
Trikslyr123
RotterdaM108
Mew2King49
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 42
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Azhi_Dahaki37
• niya90s 1
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• imaqtpie1053
• Shiphtur739
• WagamamaTV245
Upcoming Events
OSC
2h 21m
Replay Cast
3h 6m
OSC
1d 3h
Big Brain Bouts
1d 14h
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
1d 21h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 23h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
Patches Events
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
[ Show More ]
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
The PondCast
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.