• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 21:59
CEST 03:59
KST 10:59
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202610Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ BW General Discussion GG Lan Fest Sofia, Bulgaria [this November]
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9936 users

Insane Mafia 2 - Page 182

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 180 181 182 183 184 273 Next
CubEdIn
Profile Blog Joined April 2006
Romania5359 Posts
April 01 2011 09:59 GMT
#3621
EBWODP: the "it surely came from scum IMO." part was directed @ kav.
Us blues did not RB you afaik.
Im not a n00b, I just play like one.
Eiii
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States2566 Posts
April 01 2011 10:01 GMT
#3622
dark and list don't appear
:3
CubEdIn
Profile Blog Joined April 2006
Romania5359 Posts
April 01 2011 10:10 GMT
#3623
Awesome.

AWESOME PLAN OF AWESOMENESS STOPS HERE
Well that was quick.

Yeah, the fact of the matter was, we only had one DT check. And it was for Eiii.
We didn't come forward with it because tnked claimed to have switched Eiii during the night.

However, the role-check came back on Eiii, based on the check we just made, which means two things:
1. Eiii is confirmed town (unless he's GF/Miller)
2. Tnked did NOT switch Eiii last night

Normally, I wouldn't have confirmed Eiii out loud, but I fear that we will die and I won't be able to pull him off the lynch afterwards. He seems to be pressured himself, so I think it's better off that you guys know he's town.
Even so *Slaps Eiii on the back of the head for voting for Tackster*.

Now, moving on!
Let's analyze #2.
Either Tnk lied, or there were other mechanics in the game that screwed things over.
Both of these options are plausible, especially since LSB had a hard time putting the night actions together.

However, Tnked seems to have slipped several times, one of the strongest tells being that he said we have two blues dead, before the second blue flipped. This can make sense if he had a DT/Kill role like the one Wiggles claimed on the previous page.

I'm still not 100% positive he's scum though, it may all be just a series of bad calls, but he's definitely worth looking into. I suggest an analysis by a more competent player if possible.
Either way, Lemon should be our lynch for the night. Do not deflect this.

As for tnked, I am leaning 60-40 in favor of him being scum. It may be a good lynch for the next night, because even if he's telling the truth mafia can still use him for bussing, so he can hurt the town either way. Of course, if better targets come along, then he can be postponed.
Im not a n00b, I just play like one.
Eiii
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States2566 Posts
April 01 2011 10:23 GMT
#3624
...wow, that was lucky as fuck. Still gonna be active though!

But before I go to bed:
On March 31 2011 11:37 LSB wrote:
Well, your friendly neighborhood bus driver decided to have some fun. He pop some pills all excited, ready to bus around people. And then everything went to pieces. Someone tried to puppet him but the bus driver had already switched himself with another person. Since Puppeting and Busing are both modifying actions happening at the same time, one cannot be preferred over the other so they both failed.

We already knew that tnk didn't switch me last night, so don't factor that into your scumminess calculations or anything.
:3
CubEdIn
Profile Blog Joined April 2006
Romania5359 Posts
April 01 2011 10:25 GMT
#3625
Yes but he claimed to have to have done it twice.
But now I see, only the second one failed.

Ok, fair enough. Since we have mod confirmation that someone DID try to puppet him, I guess he can be postponed from analysis.

Which leaves us with Insaneous and a few other mostly-lurking kind of people.
Im not a n00b, I just play like one.
CubEdIn
Profile Blog Joined April 2006
Romania5359 Posts
April 01 2011 10:56 GMT
#3626
Also, even though I can't tell you HOW I know this, town should be aware that the Black team is very far ahead. They can dominate the reds fairly quick if they so choose to.

If anything, the scum should work with town for lynching blacks at this point.
Im not a n00b, I just play like one.
Jackal58
Profile Joined November 2010
United States4264 Posts
April 01 2011 13:12 GMT
#3627
On April 01 2011 15:30 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
I know jackal quit

Jackal just stfu like he was told to.
Life can only kill you once.
LSB
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
United States5171 Posts
April 01 2011 13:52 GMT
#3628
The Police Cheif issued the following message.
RIP iGrok and Rean.
Town: Follow Cube this time.


It was edited in the day post
Once is an accident. Twice is coincidence. Three times is an enemy action. Bus Driver can never target themselves I'm sorry
tnkted
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States1359 Posts
April 01 2011 13:52 GMT
#3629
On April 01 2011 19:23 Eiii wrote:
...wow, that was lucky as fuck. Still gonna be active though!

But before I go to bed:
Show nested quote +
On March 31 2011 11:37 LSB wrote:
Well, your friendly neighborhood bus driver decided to have some fun. He pop some pills all excited, ready to bus around people. And then everything went to pieces. Someone tried to puppet him but the bus driver had already switched himself with another person. Since Puppeting and Busing are both modifying actions happening at the same time, one cannot be preferred over the other so they both failed.

We already knew that tnk didn't switch me last night, so don't factor that into your scumminess calculations or anything.


Yep, I couldn't get a switch off. See, puppeting and switching are both manipulative actions, so I could't switch Eiii with anyone without risking puppeting. I had two switches though, so what I ended up doing was switching myself, which I figured I could do safely, and then switching again after that, where I would be safe from MC. I figured I could safely get Jackal out of the item game first, and then focus on getting Eiii into it. Worse case senario, from my perspective, was

Wait a minute. I just won us the item game

Give me a minute to PM LSB and make sure I'm allowed to do this.
'I think "tnkted" may have justified this entire thread.' - Mjolnir
tnkted
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States1359 Posts
April 01 2011 13:57 GMT
#3630
While I'm waiting, I would encourage somebody to do an analysis on me. I know I'm town and I don't want town wasting its time suspecting me. My posts will reveal that I have been very pro-town and active all game. Analysing me will actually take quite some time if you read every post!
'I think "tnkted" may have justified this entire thread.' - Mjolnir
tnkted
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States1359 Posts
April 01 2011 13:59 GMT
#3631
LSB doesn't want me to post the good bits... sigh... hang on guys
'I think "tnkted" may have justified this entire thread.' - Mjolnir
tnkted
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States1359 Posts
April 01 2011 14:12 GMT
#3632
ok I have to go to class and work etc but when I get back I'll post whatever I'm allowed to.
'I think "tnkted" may have justified this entire thread.' - Mjolnir
OriginalName
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Canada1140 Posts
April 01 2011 15:02 GMT
#3633
Now, onto your concerns about people going inactive: I completely agree. there's one post that I think sums it up quite nicely:


On April 01 2011 05:10 OriginalName wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 01 2011 05:09 Lanaia wrote:
I know this is unrelated to the game, but why isn't the mafia forum open to everyone without asking for access? Is this because it would be a pain in the ass to take care of?

Jeez, I'm so bored and no one's here to talk about/with.


Im around ^__________^


You seem to be around more recently ON, but your not contributing that much. If you are "around" why aren't you contributing? Do analysis on someone! Just sitting around doing nothing is really anti-town.[/QUOTE]

If you guys hold off on a kevconism analysis i should be able to get one done, The problem will be I'm drving home today so ill be inactive from the start to however far I get (either hotel or home) so it may get posted halfway into the night.
Lanaia
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
Canada1142 Posts
April 01 2011 15:29 GMT
#3634
Are we doing that claim 5/10/15/20/25 for everyone or no?
<3 If you chase a mirage, the desert will swallow you.
Lanaia
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
Canada1142 Posts
April 01 2011 15:29 GMT
#3635
Also, I'll post a lot more once I come back from the dentist, I promise.
<3 If you chase a mirage, the desert will swallow you.
CubEdIn
Profile Blog Joined April 2006
Romania5359 Posts
April 01 2011 15:46 GMT
#3636
no need for further post words. We got our confirmed townie.
Im not a n00b, I just play like one.
CubEdIn
Profile Blog Joined April 2006
Romania5359 Posts
April 01 2011 15:46 GMT
#3637
i meant role pm words.
Im not a n00b, I just play like one.
Mr. Wiggles
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Canada5894 Posts
April 01 2011 17:00 GMT
#3638
We should also consider that the arena can work like a lynch for us too if we can get two "confirmed" townies in there. Then, we all vote on who we'd like to enter the arena and the two townies can both submit the same name, and kill him the next day in the arena. The only problem is we'd have to be careful to only voting for people we have a strong scum read on, because once you get three townies in there, one of them HAS to die, or at least that's how I think the rules read. But yes, we can use that for a town directed second kill if we need to, and if we can trust that two of the people already in the arena are townies and will be willing to listen, so they don't submit other names.
you gotta dance
Lanaia
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
Canada1142 Posts
April 01 2011 17:26 GMT
#3639
On April 02 2011 02:00 Mr. Wiggles wrote:
We should also consider that the arena can work like a lynch for us too if we can get two "confirmed" townies in there. Then, we all vote on who we'd like to enter the arena and the two townies can both submit the same name, and kill him the next day in the arena. The only problem is we'd have to be careful to only voting for people we have a strong scum read on, because once you get three townies in there, one of them HAS to die, or at least that's how I think the rules read. But yes, we can use that for a town directed second kill if we need to, and if we can trust that two of the people already in the arena are townies and will be willing to listen, so they don't submit other names.


I kind of like that idea a lot.
It could work well for us.
<3 If you chase a mirage, the desert will swallow you.
Kavdragon
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States1251 Posts
April 01 2011 18:06 GMT
#3640
On April 01 2011 18:59 CubEdIn wrote:
EBWODP: the "it surely came from scum IMO." part was directed @ kav.
Us blues did not RB you afaik.



No, I'm not saying no one claimed roleblocker, I'm saying that no one claimed that they were roleblocked.

I was RB'd. This confirms that there is a RB'er. So who did he RB the first night?
I'm currently on an indefinite hiatus from TL =(
Prev 1 180 181 182 183 184 273 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Replay Cast
08:00
QMC Community Tournament 1
Liquipedia
OSC
07:15
Masters Cup #151 Group C
davetesta34
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ProTech154
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 13164
Shuttle 1021
Artosis 621
Dewaltoss 56
NaDa 13
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm161
League of Legends
Doublelift4142
Counter-Strike
taco 482
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox571
AZ_Axe106
Other Games
summit1g8167
C9.Mang0378
WinterStarcraft182
Maynarde139
ViBE123
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV196
[ Show 9 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 38
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Upcoming Events
OSC
21h 1m
Big Brain Bouts
1d 8h
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
1d 15h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 17h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
Patches Events
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
[ Show More ]
The PondCast
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.