• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 03:27
CEST 09:27
KST 16:27
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War435.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Rollback Netcode in Brood War [ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror TL Sidebar missing streams Bot on ladder Repalyzer - replay analysis app for StarCraft: Rem
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9834 users

Insane Mafia 2 - Page 180

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 178 179 180 181 182 273 Next
Lanaia
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
Canada1142 Posts
March 31 2011 21:13 GMT
#3581
Oh wait. He's not even with them.
He's with other people.
WTF.
<3 If you chase a mirage, the desert will swallow you.
ilovejonn
Profile Blog Joined August 2007
Canada2548 Posts
March 31 2011 21:15 GMT
#3582
I bet your government is black. Ok, lets say you have that power, did you check anyone nights 1 and 2? I also don't recall you have any significant posts as well.

FOS Wiggles
Snowflakes in January, Heart warm like February, I wouldn't ordinarily..
kitaman27 *
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States9245 Posts
March 31 2011 21:16 GMT
#3583
LOL
I'm better than dirt. Well, most kinds of dirt. I mean not that fancy store bought dirt. That stuffs loaded with nutrients. I... I can't compete with that stuff.
GGQ
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
Canada2653 Posts
March 31 2011 21:18 GMT
#3584
Oh yeah, it's April 1 in TL time -_-

Being a starcraft fan makes April Fools last twice as long.
Pandain
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States12989 Posts
March 31 2011 21:18 GMT
#3585
Just noticed this.

On March 13 2011 03:11 LSB wrote:


The Players are
1. Coagulation
2. darmousseh
3. Jackal58
4. annul
5. Tackster
6. Lemonwalrus

There are currently 2/4 Townies remaining.
There is currently 1/1 Mafia remaining.
There is currently 0/1 Third Party remaining.


So why is Lemon felt to be scum over Coag/Jackal?
Hell I'll analyze each of them tonight.
GGQ
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
Canada2653 Posts
March 31 2011 21:19 GMT
#3586
^^ Also, there's a filter on today that turns A pril F ools into 'great post'
ilovejonn
Profile Blog Joined August 2007
Canada2548 Posts
March 31 2011 21:19 GMT
#3587
God, there's already enough shit to deal with in this thread, can we not play April Fool's joke in here as well?
Snowflakes in January, Heart warm like February, I wouldn't ordinarily..
ilovejonn
Profile Blog Joined August 2007
Canada2548 Posts
March 31 2011 21:20 GMT
#3588
EBWOP A pril Foo ls, OMGGGGGGGGggggggg
Snowflakes in January, Heart warm like February, I wouldn't ordinarily..
Mr. Wiggles
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Canada5894 Posts
March 31 2011 21:43 GMT
#3589
Rofl, I had ten minutes free time after lunch, and there's no discussion, and guess what day it is... :p (Can't believe anyone took that seriously)

Suspicion/Opinion list:

1. RebirthOfLeGenD Pandain (replacement)
2. Jackal58
3. OriginalName
4. Kenpachi
5. deconduo
6. Kavdragon
7. darmousseh Day 1 lynch
8. bumatlarge
9. GMarshal Night 1 Kill
10. Coagulation
11. orgolove
12. chaoser Night 2 Kill
13. Meapak_Ziphh
14. annul Night 1 Kill
15. kevconsim
16. Mr. Wiggles
17. CubEdIn
18. GGQ
19. ilovejonn
20. Amber[LighT]
21. BrownBear
22. Lemonwalrus
23. Rean Night 2 Kill
24. tnkted
25. Tackster Day 2 Lynch
26. Lanaia
27. iGrok Night 2 Kill
28. Beneather
29. Insanious
30. Eiii

[/quote]

Those are my reads for now. Red = scum, Black = undecided, Green/Blue = Town
you gotta dance
deconduo
Profile Blog Joined January 2008
Ireland4122 Posts
March 31 2011 22:09 GMT
#3590
April Fools April Fool april fools april fool
deconduo
Profile Blog Joined January 2008
Ireland4122 Posts
March 31 2011 22:09 GMT
#3591
Cool
chaoser
Profile Blog Joined November 2008
United States5541 Posts
March 31 2011 22:10 GMT
#3592
what makes it interesting post?
Haven't you heard? I'm not an ex-progamer. I'm not a poker player. I'm not an admin of the site. I'm mother fucking Rekrul.
BrownBear
Profile Joined March 2010
United States6894 Posts
March 31 2011 22:27 GMT
#3593
STOP SAYING APRIL FOOLS
SUNSFANNED
BrownBear
Profile Joined March 2010
United States6894 Posts
March 31 2011 22:31 GMT
#3594
Oy vey, I fell for it too.

Ok, well, anyway. My thoughts on my new job as gladiator for hire:

It should be pretty obvious that since LSB outed me as a VI, I am green. So it goes, I didn't do a good enough job with my initial job. Ah well, because that's how insane mafia works, that means I got promoted. Now, I'm basically a town KP, when you think about it:

1: one of us dies today (Pandain? Insanious? Me? THE PLOT THICKENS!)
2: The two survivors get to recruit a 3rd person at night
3: We recruit who we think to be scum, then kill them.
4: ???
5: DEAD SCUM
6: pie.

That's all I have to say about it for now, but I like this plan
SUNSFANNED
Kenpachi
Profile Blog Joined August 2009
United States9908 Posts
March 31 2011 22:50 GMT
#3595
On March 31 2011 16:24 Lanaia wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 31 2011 14:23 Kenpachi wrote:
god damn it. was Grok really Blue? (no im not the assassin)
/slit


Part of me thinks you are. You saw how you claimed BG earlier. We all saw.
Well, at least I did. Well, technically, you claimed you were a bodybag... bodybags are things in which dead bodies go in so I'm assuming that's not it. At the very least, you were trying to draw a kill, no?

Show nested quote +
On March 31 2011 14:53 Kenpachi wrote:
On March 31 2011 14:49 orgolove wrote:
Ugh. I apologize about my inactivity. What the hell just happened? Am I playing the same game? Did the mods troll us and bring up an old thread?

Arena? Assassin?

I can't make sense of this game.

Did the "king" game mechanic come from that assassin mafia game? If that is so, then the assassin just lost his win condition since he only had one shot, and he blew it. -_-

I told you that tackster's posts were very pro-town. It was coagulation (is it a bot now?) and Jackal's insistence that led me to vote for him. I was too late to see the vote changes at the last minute.

Do we have a lynch? Can we get lemonwalrus during daylight?

wtf i never noticed that you were in this game



That is probably because neither of you were superactive this far into the game.

@orgolove, which game of this is it that you speak of? Was it called assassin or what?

what the fuck are you talking about.
Nada's body is South Korea's greatest weapon.
Pandain
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States12989 Posts
March 31 2011 22:52 GMT
#3596
On April 01 2011 06:18 Pandain wrote:
Just noticed this.

Show nested quote +
On March 13 2011 03:11 LSB wrote:


The Players are
1. Coagulation
2. darmousseh
3. Jackal58
4. annul
5. Tackster
6. Lemonwalrus

There are currently 2/4 Townies remaining.
There is currently 1/1 Mafia remaining.
There is currently 0/1 Third Party remaining.


So why is Lemon felt to be scum over Coag/Jackal?
Hell I'll analyze each of them tonight.

Coagulation
Profile Blog Joined July 2006
United States9633 Posts
March 31 2011 22:56 GMT
#3597
because night 2 mafia bussed a DT check off lemonwalrus
among other things
Coagulation
Profile Blog Joined July 2006
United States9633 Posts
March 31 2011 22:57 GMT
#3598
or maybe it was night 1
Lanaia
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
Canada1142 Posts
March 31 2011 22:58 GMT
#3599
On April 01 2011 07:50 Kenpachi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 31 2011 16:24 Lanaia wrote:
On March 31 2011 14:23 Kenpachi wrote:
god damn it. was Grok really Blue? (no im not the assassin)
/slit


Part of me thinks you are. You saw how you claimed BG earlier. We all saw.
Well, at least I did. Well, technically, you claimed you were a bodybag... bodybags are things in which dead bodies go in so I'm assuming that's not it. At the very least, you were trying to draw a kill, no?

On March 31 2011 14:53 Kenpachi wrote:
On March 31 2011 14:49 orgolove wrote:
Ugh. I apologize about my inactivity. What the hell just happened? Am I playing the same game? Did the mods troll us and bring up an old thread?

Arena? Assassin?

I can't make sense of this game.

Did the "king" game mechanic come from that assassin mafia game? If that is so, then the assassin just lost his win condition since he only had one shot, and he blew it. -_-

I told you that tackster's posts were very pro-town. It was coagulation (is it a bot now?) and Jackal's insistence that led me to vote for him. I was too late to see the vote changes at the last minute.

Do we have a lynch? Can we get lemonwalrus during daylight?

wtf i never noticed that you were in this game



That is probably because neither of you were superactive this far into the game.

@orgolove, which game of this is it that you speak of? Was it called assassin or what?

what the fuck are you talking about.



This is what I'm talking about:
On March 29 2011 06:29 Kenpachi wrote:
im always around to be analyzed. faithful bodybag Kenpachi



and this:

On March 29 2011 06:36 Kenpachi wrote:
ionno i counter analyze cause i dunno where to start
faithful attacking bodybag Kenpachi


I assumed those were BG softclaims/hints/crumbs.

That is what I am talking about.
<3 If you chase a mirage, the desert will swallow you.
Lanaia
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
Canada1142 Posts
March 31 2011 22:59 GMT
#3600
It was night 1 that Coag's talking about.
<3 If you chase a mirage, the desert will swallow you.
Prev 1 178 179 180 181 182 273 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 2h 33m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Free 1382
BeSt 287
Soulkey 127
Soma 111
sorry 106
Mind 71
Bale 25
ZergMaN 14
ajuk12(nOOB) 13
Shuttle 0
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm178
League of Legends
JimRising 640
Counter-Strike
edward35
Other Games
summit1g9173
Coldzera 694
WinterStarcraft676
C9.Mang0276
Sick178
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick719
BasetradeTV196
[ Show 10 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2237
Other Games
• Shiphtur625
Upcoming Events
Big Brain Bouts
2h 33m
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
Online Event
4h 33m
AI Arena Tournament
9h 33m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
11h 33m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 2h
Patches Events
1d 7h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 11h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 11h
OSC
2 days
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
[ Show More ]
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
5 days
Online Event
6 days
Korean StarCraft League
6 days
Afreeca Starleague
6 days
Rush vs Soulkey
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.