• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 04:04
CEST 10:04
KST 17:04
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War435.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Rollback Netcode in Brood War [ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror TL Sidebar missing streams Bot on ladder Repalyzer - replay analysis app for StarCraft: Rem
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9297 users

Insane Mafia 2 - Page 178

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 176 177 178 179 180 273 Next
CubEdIn
Profile Blog Joined April 2006
Romania5359 Posts
March 31 2011 09:32 GMT
#3541
And by towards the night I mean real night, in my timezone, which means 6-8 hours.

TRIPPLE POST!!
Im not a n00b, I just play like one.
bumatlarge
Profile Blog Joined October 2007
United States4567 Posts
March 31 2011 10:16 GMT
#3542
Well that was shit, jackal didnt steal the vest? WHY DIDNT HE STEAL THE VEST?
Together but separate, like oatmeal
CubEdIn
Profile Blog Joined April 2006
Romania5359 Posts
March 31 2011 10:17 GMT
#3543
Cuz Lemonscumlurs was protecting it duh.
Im not a n00b, I just play like one.
bumatlarge
Profile Blog Joined October 2007
United States4567 Posts
March 31 2011 10:19 GMT
#3544
and it activates as well? imba please?
Together but separate, like oatmeal
CubEdIn
Profile Blog Joined April 2006
Romania5359 Posts
March 31 2011 10:38 GMT
#3545
I think it's passive, I read that it was passive somewhere.

So yeah.
Im not a n00b, I just play like one.
Jackal58
Profile Joined November 2010
United States4264 Posts
March 31 2011 12:42 GMT
#3546
Post
Life can only kill you once.
Lanaia
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
Canada1142 Posts
March 31 2011 14:33 GMT
#3547
There's something that Insanious said that partially bothers me.
On March 31 2011 12:01 Insanious wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 31 2011 11:58 Lanaia wrote:
On March 31 2011 11:58 Insanious wrote:
At least town now has a new PM circle, that can add new players to it when one of us dies... (the arena).



Does that mean everyone in the arena is town?

Pandain is a bot, and I assume Me and Brownbear had the same role so yes.

We were actually another faction with a separate win condition. But now, LSB changed our roles because Brownbear was so inactive *shakes fist*.

This was our role:

Show nested quote +
Original Message From kitaman27:
Hi you are the Village Idiot! You hate BrownBear, you hate him very much. In order to win you have to lynch BrownBear. Remember, lynch, not kill.


BrownBear had the opposite (to kill me).

We are now normal towns, but in the arena. If he had not been inactive, I would of been focused on trying to kill him day 1 and then would of won the game, laughing to the bank. But now, I'm a town... so time to hunt scum .

Also, I'm thinking BB and me should kill the pandain bot, and we need to discuss who to pull into the arena...


This means the assassin as well could also have a separate wincon (which would be to kill the king), and as I'm assuming it's a daykill, we can't have the king protected, can we? I mean, if I'm wrong, let me know.
This is what makes the most sense to me and I feel that as soon as we finish the IG we should try to take care of this guy, no?

Also @Insanious did you have a separate alignment or were you still just town?
<3 If you chase a mirage, the desert will swallow you.
Insanious
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada1251 Posts
March 31 2011 14:51 GMT
#3548
On March 31 2011 23:33 Lanaia wrote:
There's something that Insanious said that partially bothers me.
Show nested quote +
On March 31 2011 12:01 Insanious wrote:
On March 31 2011 11:58 Lanaia wrote:
On March 31 2011 11:58 Insanious wrote:
At least town now has a new PM circle, that can add new players to it when one of us dies... (the arena).



Does that mean everyone in the arena is town?

Pandain is a bot, and I assume Me and Brownbear had the same role so yes.

We were actually another faction with a separate win condition. But now, LSB changed our roles because Brownbear was so inactive *shakes fist*.

This was our role:

Original Message From kitaman27:
Hi you are the Village Idiot! You hate BrownBear, you hate him very much. In order to win you have to lynch BrownBear. Remember, lynch, not kill.


BrownBear had the opposite (to kill me).

We are now normal towns, but in the arena. If he had not been inactive, I would of been focused on trying to kill him day 1 and then would of won the game, laughing to the bank. But now, I'm a town... so time to hunt scum .

Also, I'm thinking BB and me should kill the pandain bot, and we need to discuss who to pull into the arena...


This means the assassin as well could also have a separate wincon (which would be to kill the king), and as I'm assuming it's a daykill, we can't have the king protected, can we? I mean, if I'm wrong, let me know.
This is what makes the most sense to me and I feel that as soon as we finish the IG we should try to take care of this guy, no?

Also @Insanious did you have a separate alignment or were you still just town?

I was given the "you are town and sit tight" Allignment PM.

But then was given the role of Village Idiot with the new win condition.

I PM'ed Kitaman and basically: If BrownBear died by anything but a lynch I instantly lost the game. If I killed him by lynch I won the game.

Meaning this win condition overrid (overrode? w/e) the original town win condition as I was never given a "You must kill all anti-town factions" win condition.

I have since gained the town win condition now that my role has changed to be in the arena.
If you want to help me out... http://signup.leagueoflegends.com/?ref=4b82744b816d3
GGQ
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
Canada2653 Posts
March 31 2011 16:03 GMT
#3549
On March 31 2011 19:16 bumatlarge wrote:
Well that was shit, jackal didnt steal the vest? WHY DIDNT HE STEAL THE VEST?


Coagulation was supposed to shoot lemonwalrus as well, and jackal was supposed to steal from lemonwalrus so that lemonwalrus would be forced to protect. Neither of them did those things, so I guess the plan wasn't as clear as it seemed.
Lanaia
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
Canada1142 Posts
March 31 2011 16:50 GMT
#3550
On April 01 2011 01:03 GGQ wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 31 2011 19:16 bumatlarge wrote:
Well that was shit, jackal didnt steal the vest? WHY DIDNT HE STEAL THE VEST?


Coagulation was supposed to shoot lemonwalrus as well, and jackal was supposed to steal from lemonwalrus so that lemonwalrus would be forced to protect. Neither of them did those things, so I guess the plan wasn't as clear as it seemed.


I thought they wanted coag to shoot jackal and for us to lynch lemon today.
Lemon's claimed repeatedly that he doesn't have to "use" his vest. I'm still finding that silly. Do we want to spend a third day lynching from the IG? It doesn't seem like scum killed in there either.
<3 If you chase a mirage, the desert will swallow you.
tnkted
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States1359 Posts
March 31 2011 17:04 GMT
#3551
Well lemon confirmed himself as mafia earlier, so hes a pretty simple lynch. We should focus on finding mafia in the rest of the game.

Cube/bum, could we get a list of confirmed greens so that we know in case you guys both die tonight? I'm sure that rean got a few checks off before he bit the dust.
'I think "tnkted" may have justified this entire thread.' - Mjolnir
Lanaia
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
Canada1142 Posts
March 31 2011 17:12 GMT
#3552
On April 01 2011 02:04 tnkted wrote:
Well lemon confirmed himself as mafia earlier, so hes a pretty simple lynch. We should focus on finding mafia in the rest of the game.

Cube/bum, could we get a list of confirmed greens so that we know in case you guys both die tonight? I'm sure that rean got a few checks off before he bit the dust.


Did he confirm himself?

Those lists would be nice.
<3 If you chase a mirage, the desert will swallow you.
tnkted
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States1359 Posts
March 31 2011 17:15 GMT
#3553
On March 31 2011 13:13 Lemonwalrus wrote:
I know we all think I'm mafia at this point, but in case any of you care, I was shot last night.

'I think "tnkted" may have justified this entire thread.' - Mjolnir
Lanaia
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
Canada1142 Posts
March 31 2011 17:29 GMT
#3554
On April 01 2011 02:15 tnkted wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 31 2011 13:13 Lemonwalrus wrote:
I know we all think I'm mafia at this point, but in case any of you care, I was shot last night.



Oh, I didn't think that was an admission statement, tbh. I thought he was just acknowledging that pretty much everyone thinks he's scum.

Still, he's probably scum.
<3 If you chase a mirage, the desert will swallow you.
Coagulation
Profile Blog Joined July 2006
United States9633 Posts
March 31 2011 18:10 GMT
#3555
On March 31 2011 16:33 Kavdragon wrote:
What a day post to be late on.

I'm awaiting an explanation of why Lemon is still alive from Bum. Obviously some stuff got screwed up, but It didn't say anything about a KP failing.

The assassin kill definetly came afterwards, and should be considered a separate KP. Unless Coag's gun is actually a day-vig, we are missing two KP by my count.

Coag: Who did you shoot?

Since it is unlikely that he would have shot Rean OR Chaoser, I think it's safe to say that scum hit them. The post didn't say anything about KP failing, so it seems that there were only two shots fired. LSB was asking for night actions right before the day came, so it's possible that one of the two scum factions forgot to send in their actions. Black has only one KP, so they couldn't have pulled off both hits, which means they must have forgotten to send in their actions.

I think I know why iGrok was hit, though. I saw this earlier, but it obviously couldn't say anything about it without alerting e

Gmarshal's PM:
Show nested quote +
You are the Bodyguard. You have the thankless job of being a meatshield for the king. However, the king promises to reward you if you manage to kill the assassin. I wonder what he will teach you...



Show nested quote +
On March 29 2011 03:44 iGrok wrote:
On March 29 2011 03:35 GMarshal wrote:
On March 29 2011 03:33 iGrok wrote:
Rook to E-5!


I counter with zerglings, they are in your main eating your probes! Do you counter or pull back your deathball?

Aragorn Aldaris: Sons of Aiur! Of Shakuras! My brothers. I see in your eyes the same fear that would take the heart of me. A day may come when the courage of Protoss fails, when we forsake our friends and break all bonds of fellowship, but it is not this day. An hour of zerglings and shattered shields when the Age of Protoss comes crashing down, but it is not this day! This day we fight! By all that you hold dear on this good earth, I bid you stand, Sons of the Aiur!


This quote was from Return of the King. Looked like a breadcrumb to me, so I thought that he was the king. But then Chaoser came out with his claim and GMarshal's breadcrumb looked pretty legit. Chances are the assassin was looking for this sort of thing, so if I saw it, he probably saw it too.

Once Chaoser was revealed to be the bodyguard, the king would have been vulnerable, and the assassin probably took a shot at iGrok. Though I'm still confused as to why iGrok would breadcrumb that...


Anyways I'm tired, and i'm trying to do logic to stuff. Never a good idea.


i didnt shoot anyone because it was a KP that would be controlled by mafia.
no point in giving them the KP. But saying i was gonna shoot made them waste an ability on me while i just defended.
Lanaia
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
Canada1142 Posts
March 31 2011 18:33 GMT
#3556
My posts will be slowing down for the next day or so. I think I've got the flu and looking at the screen is making me feel ill.
<3 If you chase a mirage, the desert will swallow you.
bumatlarge
Profile Blog Joined October 2007
United States4567 Posts
March 31 2011 19:20 GMT
#3557
Confirmed?
Bum
Cube
Coag
Jackal

People I think are most likely town?
Id have to talk it over with cube, I think weve had different opinions on a lot of things, he was more on board lemon when I just wanted to lynch tack, so thank him for that :D
Together but separate, like oatmeal
Pandain
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States12989 Posts
March 31 2011 19:27 GMT
#3558
*not understanding why Lemon is mafia, he ignores that.*
PLAY

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BNWpZ-Y_KvU





*mounts an altar, begins to speak to his people.

My friends, there is an enemy in the midst of us.

[image loading]



He has stayed hidden from criticism...while he watches town die

[image loading]








Seeing as he lays untouchable, he watches from his evil lair as he laughs at the innocents he murders.

[image loading]


And there is only one man, who can stop him.

+ Show Spoiler +

[image loading]


TUNE IN ON ???? TO WATCH A STREAMED SHOWDOWN OF THE AGES, BETWEEN THE EVIL LORD INSANIOUS AND THE HEROIC PANDAIN.
Lanaia
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
Canada1142 Posts
March 31 2011 19:31 GMT
#3559
Is Pandain a legit bot or is it a person pretending to be one?
If so, all the images are killing my comp.
Also I don't think insanious is black like this guy is implying.
<3 If you chase a mirage, the desert will swallow you.
Pandain
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States12989 Posts
March 31 2011 19:43 GMT
#3560
On April 01 2011 04:31 Lanaia wrote:
Is Pandain a legit bot or is it a person pretending to be one?
If so, all the images are killing my comp.
Also I don't think insanious is black like this guy is implying.


[image loading]

Insanious

[image loading]
Pandain


I win GG no re
Prev 1 176 177 178 179 180 273 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 1h 56m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Free 1304
BeSt 308
Soulkey 222
Soma 205
sorry 134
Mind 70
Bale 25
soO 23
Larva 16
ajuk12(nOOB) 15
[ Show more ]
ZergMaN 14
ZerO 10
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm189
League of Legends
JimRising 588
Counter-Strike
edward429
Other Games
summit1g9331
Coldzera 687
WinterStarcraft667
C9.Mang0251
Sick208
ZerO(Twitch)1
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick713
BasetradeTV232
[ Show 10 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Adnapsc2 11
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2215
Upcoming Events
Big Brain Bouts
1h 56m
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
Online Event
3h 56m
AI Arena Tournament
8h 56m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
10h 56m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 1h
Patches Events
1d 6h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 10h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 10h
OSC
2 days
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
[ Show More ]
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
5 days
Online Event
6 days
Korean StarCraft League
6 days
Afreeca Starleague
6 days
Rush vs Soulkey
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.