• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 21:31
CEST 03:31
KST 10:31
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War385.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Rollback Netcode in Brood War Bot on ladder Repalyzer - replay analysis app for StarCraft: Rem Making an Online Broodwar Manager Game BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Semifinal A [ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9359 users

Insane Mafia 2 - Page 177

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 175 176 177 178 179 273 Next
Pandain
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States12989 Posts
March 31 2011 04:32 GMT
#3521
Where has cubed claim blue?

How would Bum know he's telling truth?
+ Show Spoiler +
I'm sorry
OriginalName
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Canada1140 Posts
March 31 2011 04:32 GMT
#3522
On March 31 2011 13:27 Mr. Wiggles wrote:
Just so you know, cubed has claimed blue, and has been affirmed by bum. So he's probably not scum, unless bum somehow is (Which is pretty much impossible). :p


SILENCE MORTAL!

ok jk yeah pandain cubeds town however you kinda got boned with page count so yeah.
OriginalName
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Canada1140 Posts
March 31 2011 04:32 GMT
#3523
On March 31 2011 13:32 Pandain wrote:
Where has cubed claim blue?

How would Bum know he's telling truth?
+ Show Spoiler +
I'm sorry


Bums in a PM circle with him.
Mr. Wiggles
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Canada5894 Posts
March 31 2011 04:35 GMT
#3524
On March 31 2011 13:32 Pandain wrote:
Where has cubed claim blue?

How would Bum know he's telling truth?
+ Show Spoiler +
I'm sorry


He's in a PM circle with Bum, and until now, Rean and iGrok.

Also:
+ Show Spoiler +
On March 30 2011 08:45 CubEdIn wrote:
OK, TIME FOR THE CUBE!!

*cue Eye of the Tiger*
EPIC PLAN OF EPICNESS

So, if you guys didn't figure it out yet, I'm blue. Yes, blue.
Bum can vouch for me if needed, but if you guys didn't see it by now then you suck @ mafia lol.

Don't worry though, the reds and blacks already knew this, because I slipped in another part of the game that's not open to the publique! (that's public in a language I just made up)

So, here's the deal boys and girls:
1. We lynch Lemon now.
2. If he flips green, we (the blues) get rid of Tackster during the night.
YES, WE CAN. (lol)

The only issue here is, which townie do we want in the game? We risk either way, but I'd rather Tackster lives, as he seems to be much more active.

Chances of this failing: yes, if Coag is mafia.

So ask yourselves, is it worth risking to kill Tackster, or is it work risking to kill Lemon. Which was more pro-town?
AS I SAID, THEY CAN BOTH DIE EITHER WAY.
SCUM is not taking the IG. Unless we have Coag as red. In which case they were taking the IG anyway.
you gotta dance
Mr. Wiggles
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Canada5894 Posts
March 31 2011 04:36 GMT
#3525
Ninja'd twice Bedtime for me now.
you gotta dance
BrownBear
Profile Joined March 2010
United States6894 Posts
March 31 2011 04:40 GMT
#3526
Is it only the three arena participants that can vote for who dies, or does everyone get to?
SUNSFANNED
LSB
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
United States5171 Posts
March 31 2011 04:41 GMT
#3527
Only the three
Once is an accident. Twice is coincidence. Three times is an enemy action. Bus Driver can never target themselves I'm sorry
Kavdragon
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States1251 Posts
March 31 2011 05:09 GMT
#3528
Just got back, I'm reading up now. I was Role blocked last night.
I'm currently on an indefinite hiatus from TL =(
Kenpachi
Profile Blog Joined August 2009
United States9908 Posts
March 31 2011 05:23 GMT
#3529
god damn it. was Grok really Blue? (no im not the assassin)
/slit
Nada's body is South Korea's greatest weapon.
kevconsim
Profile Joined November 2010
United States317 Posts
March 31 2011 05:31 GMT
#3530
I am really confused on everything. I guess im gonna reread the thread 10 times.
Just to let you know that if you read really slow that you are in fact reading this beautifully written quote you will have totally wasted like 10 seconds of your life.
Meapak_Ziphh
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States6789 Posts
March 31 2011 05:48 GMT
#3531
Ok fun. I'm not going to do any analysis tonight. People aren't really listening and the spam and changing game mechanics make it difficult to understand what's going on.
Forti et Fideli ~ TL Mafia Forum: Come play with us! ~ Go Samsung KHAN, Stork, JangBi , Shine, Grape, and TurN Fighting!~ wat
orgolove
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
Vatican City State1650 Posts
March 31 2011 05:49 GMT
#3532
Ugh. I apologize about my inactivity. What the hell just happened? Am I playing the same game? Did the mods troll us and bring up an old thread?

Arena? Assassin?

I can't make sense of this game.

Did the "king" game mechanic come from that assassin mafia game? If that is so, then the assassin just lost his win condition since he only had one shot, and he blew it. -_-

I told you that tackster's posts were very pro-town. It was coagulation (is it a bot now?) and Jackal's insistence that led me to vote for him. I was too late to see the vote changes at the last minute.

Do we have a lynch? Can we get lemonwalrus during daylight?
초대 갓, 이영호 | First God, Lee Young Ho
Meapak_Ziphh
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States6789 Posts
March 31 2011 05:49 GMT
#3533
Oh and thanks for the birthday wishes Lanaia.
Forti et Fideli ~ TL Mafia Forum: Come play with us! ~ Go Samsung KHAN, Stork, JangBi , Shine, Grape, and TurN Fighting!~ wat
Kenpachi
Profile Blog Joined August 2009
United States9908 Posts
March 31 2011 05:53 GMT
#3534
On March 31 2011 14:49 orgolove wrote:
Ugh. I apologize about my inactivity. What the hell just happened? Am I playing the same game? Did the mods troll us and bring up an old thread?

Arena? Assassin?

I can't make sense of this game.

Did the "king" game mechanic come from that assassin mafia game? If that is so, then the assassin just lost his win condition since he only had one shot, and he blew it. -_-

I told you that tackster's posts were very pro-town. It was coagulation (is it a bot now?) and Jackal's insistence that led me to vote for him. I was too late to see the vote changes at the last minute.

Do we have a lynch? Can we get lemonwalrus during daylight?

wtf i never noticed that you were in this game
Nada's body is South Korea's greatest weapon.
Lanaia
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
Canada1142 Posts
March 31 2011 07:24 GMT
#3535
On March 31 2011 14:23 Kenpachi wrote:
god damn it. was Grok really Blue? (no im not the assassin)
/slit


Part of me thinks you are. You saw how you claimed BG earlier. We all saw.
Well, at least I did. Well, technically, you claimed you were a bodybag... bodybags are things in which dead bodies go in so I'm assuming that's not it. At the very least, you were trying to draw a kill, no?

On March 31 2011 14:53 Kenpachi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 31 2011 14:49 orgolove wrote:
Ugh. I apologize about my inactivity. What the hell just happened? Am I playing the same game? Did the mods troll us and bring up an old thread?

Arena? Assassin?

I can't make sense of this game.

Did the "king" game mechanic come from that assassin mafia game? If that is so, then the assassin just lost his win condition since he only had one shot, and he blew it. -_-

I told you that tackster's posts were very pro-town. It was coagulation (is it a bot now?) and Jackal's insistence that led me to vote for him. I was too late to see the vote changes at the last minute.

Do we have a lynch? Can we get lemonwalrus during daylight?

wtf i never noticed that you were in this game



That is probably because neither of you were superactive this far into the game.

@orgolove, which game of this is it that you speak of? Was it called assassin or what?
<3 If you chase a mirage, the desert will swallow you.
Kavdragon
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States1251 Posts
March 31 2011 07:33 GMT
#3536
What a day post to be late on.

I'm awaiting an explanation of why Lemon is still alive from Bum. Obviously some stuff got screwed up, but It didn't say anything about a KP failing.

The assassin kill definetly came afterwards, and should be considered a separate KP. Unless Coag's gun is actually a day-vig, we are missing two KP by my count.

Coag: Who did you shoot?

Since it is unlikely that he would have shot Rean OR Chaoser, I think it's safe to say that scum hit them. The post didn't say anything about KP failing, so it seems that there were only two shots fired. LSB was asking for night actions right before the day came, so it's possible that one of the two scum factions forgot to send in their actions. Black has only one KP, so they couldn't have pulled off both hits, which means they must have forgotten to send in their actions.

I think I know why iGrok was hit, though. I saw this earlier, but it obviously couldn't say anything about it without alerting e

Gmarshal's PM:
You are the Bodyguard. You have the thankless job of being a meatshield for the king. However, the king promises to reward you if you manage to kill the assassin. I wonder what he will teach you...



On March 29 2011 03:44 iGrok wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 29 2011 03:35 GMarshal wrote:
On March 29 2011 03:33 iGrok wrote:
Rook to E-5!


I counter with zerglings, they are in your main eating your probes! Do you counter or pull back your deathball?

Aragorn Aldaris: Sons of Aiur! Of Shakuras! My brothers. I see in your eyes the same fear that would take the heart of me. A day may come when the courage of Protoss fails, when we forsake our friends and break all bonds of fellowship, but it is not this day. An hour of zerglings and shattered shields when the Age of Protoss comes crashing down, but it is not this day! This day we fight! By all that you hold dear on this good earth, I bid you stand, Sons of the Aiur!


This quote was from Return of the King. Looked like a breadcrumb to me, so I thought that he was the king. But then Chaoser came out with his claim and GMarshal's breadcrumb looked pretty legit. Chances are the assassin was looking for this sort of thing, so if I saw it, he probably saw it too.

Once Chaoser was revealed to be the bodyguard, the king would have been vulnerable, and the assassin probably took a shot at iGrok. Though I'm still confused as to why iGrok would breadcrumb that...


Anyways I'm tired, and i'm trying to do logic to stuff. Never a good idea.
I'm currently on an indefinite hiatus from TL =(
Rean
Profile Joined February 2011
Netherlands808 Posts
March 31 2011 07:57 GMT
#3537
Time to watch the chaos unfold from the sidelines ^^ Good luck town, you'll need it.
deconduo
Profile Blog Joined January 2008
Ireland4122 Posts
March 31 2011 08:47 GMT
#3538
I just skimmed the thread and my head is full of fuck. Kind of worried that no one in the IG died, still could be Jackal thats maf. Meh. Voting for LW anyway for obvious reasons.
CubEdIn
Profile Blog Joined April 2006
Romania5359 Posts
March 31 2011 09:29 GMT
#3539
Wow I like how Pandain came in and made some pretty compelling arguments.
I'll go vote for him as mayor now.
Im not a n00b, I just play like one.
CubEdIn
Profile Blog Joined April 2006
Romania5359 Posts
March 31 2011 09:31 GMT
#3540
There will be a lot of beans spilled by end of today (since us blues are probably screwed anyway).
I do, however, have one last plan that is meant to 100% clear one townie and possibly give us a 100% sure scum/black target for the night.

I am working on it as we speak, will post it towards the night because I need EVERYONE to reply to it.
Im not a n00b, I just play like one.
Prev 1 175 176 177 178 179 273 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
OSC
08:00
OSC Elite Rising Star #21
CranKy Ducklings95
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 135
Sharp 54
Bale 32
Dota 2
monkeys_forever558
NeuroSwarm209
League of Legends
Doublelift4022
Counter-Strike
taco 510
Other Games
summit1g7172
JimRising 497
C9.Mang0351
ViBE169
ToD84
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick681
BasetradeTV172
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 138
• CranKy Ducklings SOOP90
• poizon28 41
• davetesta27
• Adnapsc2 9
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• Scarra871
Upcoming Events
Big Brain Bouts
8h 29m
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
Online Event
10h 29m
AI Arena Tournament
15h 29m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
17h 29m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 8h
Patches Events
1d 13h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 17h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 17h
OSC
2 days
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
[ Show More ]
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
5 days
Online Event
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.