• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 03:27
CEST 09:27
KST 16:27
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War435.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Rollback Netcode in Brood War [ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror TL Sidebar missing streams Bot on ladder Repalyzer - replay analysis app for StarCraft: Rem
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9858 users

Insane Mafia 2 - Page 176

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 174 175 176 177 178 273 Next
Mr. Wiggles
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Canada5894 Posts
March 31 2011 03:40 GMT
#3501
On March 31 2011 12:37 OriginalName wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 31 2011 12:08 LSB wrote:
Arena Has been Unpaused
Pandain will replace RebirthOfLeGenD


Carry on.


here


Yeah, but the actual arena rules aren't back in the Day post. I'm still trying to figure out exactly what happened last night. Any hit claims would be nice to have if they're going to come out.
you gotta dance
Amber[LighT]
Profile Blog Joined June 2005
United States5078 Posts
March 31 2011 03:43 GMT
#3502
What the hell is this? Is the arena still on or what? The rules aren't in the day post only in quotes from other people
"We have unfinished business, I and he."
Lanaia
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
Canada1142 Posts
March 31 2011 03:44 GMT
#3503
On March 31 2011 12:14 GGQ wrote:
My head hurts =/

iGrok was clearly blue btw.

Also, someone thought that bumatlarge was unprotected now, but chaoser was only bg for the king, not for the mayor. Also, afaik the king could have a third bg. We don't know how many are in the kingdom.

Hopefully LSB clears up what's going on with the Arena Game soon.



Good point. I kind of just assumed. Sorry.
<3 If you chase a mirage, the desert will swallow you.
LSB
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
United States5171 Posts
March 31 2011 03:46 GMT
#3504
Arena game is on, I'll make a separate post describing it.
Pandain/Brownbear/Insacious are playing. It is a bad idea to make assumptions about alignments.
Once is an accident. Twice is coincidence. Three times is an enemy action. Bus Driver can never target themselves I'm sorry
tnkted
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States1359 Posts
March 31 2011 03:52 GMT
#3505
On March 31 2011 12:17 Insanious wrote:
Did I read the write up correctly... that tnkted cannot be mind controlled as MC and bussing happen at the same time. So even if mafia try to MC tnkted, the bus will still happen, and the MC will hit someone with no more night actions that they can preform. Or did I read it wrong, and only the pills would result in this outcome?


I can't be MC'd or killed if I'm switching myself with somebody else. However, whoever I switch myself with will die if I am targeted.

If I try to bus myself and am MC'd, It will cancel out both moves and I can be killed.

Basically, I am going to cost the mafia a KP AND their MC on the same night if they want to kill me.

I'll be as much help as I can before that happens however. Got three days left (IRL) to get analyzing!
'I think "tnkted" may have justified this entire thread.' - Mjolnir
LSB Banking
Profile Joined March 2011
48 Posts
March 31 2011 03:54 GMT
#3506
Arena Rules
1. During day 3, three people are selected. Pandain, Insanious, and Brownbear.
2. You are allowed to PM other Arena members
3. Your standard voting powers are taken away and instead you will vote by choosing who to fight. These are made by posting in the voting thread ##Fight: LSB
4. You may only vote for people in the arena. At the end of the day the person with the most votes will be killed.
5. During the night, assuming you are still alive, you will submit your choice of person to enter the arena to LSB Banking. Of the two submissions, one will be selected to join the arena, and the cycle starts over.
6. You are able to issue a challenge someone for their vote. This can be a game of SC2/BW/Tetris, you both have to agree to it, and submit the challenge to LSB banking. The winner of the challenge will be able to take the loser's vote.
7. Vote influencing powers can be used to influence the Arena.
This is a multipurpose account to help with hosting mafia games
tnkted
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States1359 Posts
March 31 2011 03:57 GMT
#3507
Can those of us outside of the item game vote on people to go into the arena?
'I think "tnkted" may have justified this entire thread.' - Mjolnir
Pandain
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States12989 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-03-31 04:13:09
March 31 2011 04:04 GMT
#3508
[image loading]
Shit man you don't want to mess with this



After leaving Pandonia(which people seem to have forgotten the name of. Wtf, right? i mean, that was rule #1 that he bestowed upon the town.), Pandain went and lived with the trees. And there he fell asleep.

For a long time.

Pandain is no longer a skinny white boy. He is a Kung Fu Panda, ready to lead the town into success. I mean, he has to be gone for a couple days, but that's irrelevant. The point is Pandain is fucking awesome.

And now he has come to reclaim Pandonia, with OriginalName as his VP in case he dies.

Vote for me, and be rewarded with Cabinet positions. Vote against me, and die.

+ Show Spoiler +
LSB I want to Impeach the mayor, what do I do?


Also recap on whats going on? Can't read 170 pages T_T.
Analysis on Insanious shortly, he was the only person who stuck out to me on the one page I read.
Also where is the analysis on LemonWalrus and why he's dying?
OriginalName
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Canada1140 Posts
March 31 2011 04:09 GMT
#3509
On March 31 2011 13:04 Pandain wrote:
[image loading]
Shit man you don't want to mess with this



After leaving Pandonia(which people seem to have forgotten the name of. Wtf, right? i mean, that was rule #1 that he bestowed upon the town.), Pandain went and lived with the trees. And there he fell asleep.

For a long time.

Pandain is no longer a skinny white boy. He is a Kung Fu Panda, ready to lead the town into success. I mean, he has to be gone for a couple days, but that's irrelevant. The point is Pandain is fucking awesome.

And now he has come to reclaim Pandonia, with OriginalName as his VP in case he dies.

Vote for me, and be rewarded with Cabinet positions. Vote against me, and die.

+ Show Spoiler +
LSB I want to Impeach the mayor, what do I do?


Also recap on whats going on? Can't read 170 pages T_T.


Bum had mayor campaign cause hes blue
Bum wins lynches darm
Darm is black
Coag and jackal are townies and gutread tackster to be scum
tackster dies flips town
2 blues die
2 bodyguards for the king die
im assuming your not the king as your impeaching bum.
Ace
Profile Blog Joined October 2002
United States16096 Posts
March 31 2011 04:11 GMT
#3510
so I heard RoL ragequit? Is my prediction correct?
Math me up, scumboi. - Acrofales
Lemonwalrus
Profile Blog Joined August 2006
United States5465 Posts
March 31 2011 04:13 GMT
#3511
I know we all think I'm mafia at this point, but in case any of you care, I was shot last night.
OriginalName
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Canada1140 Posts
March 31 2011 04:15 GMT
#3512
On March 31 2011 13:13 Lemonwalrus wrote:
I know we all think I'm mafia at this point, but in case any of you care, I was shot last night.


no shit.
LSB
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
United States5171 Posts
March 31 2011 04:17 GMT
#3513
Please note, Chaoser was the final mayoral bodyguard.
It was nice knowing you Bum good luck tonight!
Once is an accident. Twice is coincidence. Three times is an enemy action. Bus Driver can never target themselves I'm sorry
GGQ
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
Canada2653 Posts
March 31 2011 04:19 GMT
#3514
On March 31 2011 13:17 LSB wrote:
Please note, Chaoser was the final mayoral bodyguard.
It was nice knowing you Bum good luck tonight!


You made both the king's bodyguards the mayor's bodyguards as well? -_-

Wasn't it supposed to be random? Also, for GMarshal you included his mayor bodyguard pm separately, but not for chaoser.
LSB
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
United States5171 Posts
March 31 2011 04:20 GMT
#3515
On March 31 2011 13:11 Ace wrote:
so I heard RoL ragequit? Is my prediction correct?

RoL wanted to be replaced out due to obligations.
Once is an accident. Twice is coincidence. Three times is an enemy action. Bus Driver can never target themselves I'm sorry
Pandain
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States12989 Posts
March 31 2011 04:23 GMT
#3516
On March 31 2011 13:17 LSB wrote:
Please note, Chaoser was the final mayoral bodyguard.
It was nice knowing you Bum good luck tonight!


AWWW SHIZZLE NIZZLE.
Looks like the time is ripe for me.

Some fun notes!
On March 25 2011 10:06 CubEdIn wrote:
It's obvious that you're not convincing annul.

By arguing constantly you're only encouraging spam.
Be the better man and let it go, at least till tomorrow.


"Im not going to spam. I'm just going to post worthlessly".

On March 26 2011 02:23 CubEdIn wrote:
Landmark post to know how much of the thread I read so far.

And just so you don't think I'm spamming, I'm all for lynching the lurkers. It seems that everyone in the item game is chatty, part from lemon, which makes me think he's a bored townie.

So I'm gonna push him and darmousseh to talk more, or I'll cast my "vote" on one of them (based on "duck duck duck goose" principle, if lack of other evidence).

Carry on chaps!

really useless post. Just says that people are talking, makes a slight judgement on lemon, and then tries the age old "omgomgomgomgomgomgomg im spamming, but just so you don't think I am, here is why" mafia tell.

PREVIOUS GAME TIME

On November 01 2010 07:33 CubEdIn wrote:
O...kay. stop it. Got it.

And yeah I have been trying to follow but there's SO MUCH SPAM and wrecking havok. I go out for 3 hours, I come back to 10 pages. That's too much.


Hmmm... whats this? Previous game? Now theres 100 O_O

On November 01 2010 19:07 CubEdIn wrote:
Alright, this game is giving me a headache.

To everyone who passes by, please read this post. It's the best I can do to contribute.

Events
- DrH failed to prove himself, not the most horrible thing that could happen but pretty bad.
- Unless he pokes someone, and THAT someone is uninfected AND gets a message that he has been poked by Dr.H we cannot confirm that he's blue.
If mr.sticky is contaminating people, then we're not going to be able to figure out if dr.H is blue or not. But if he can just "check" blues for contamination, then we can assume that he is (since, supposedly, Mafia already knows who is infected and who is not).

Does everyone agree to this so far? Does anyone have a better idea of outing Dr.H?
The only hole in this, is that if sticky infects, and that person just gets a message of "hi you've been poked" and we all think it's ok when in fact that person is infected (and was not infected before hand).
Do people even know if they're infected?

- Aeres lied his butt off, and caused a lot of chaos. I don't really care if it was a bad play or not, since it didn't help the town at all. Sure, someone else claimed bodyguard, but it's Insane mafia, you can't do something like that and then argue that you were trying to draw hits. And you can't guarantee that by PMing someone you trust because there are no PMs. So don't screw this game over from day1 one like that. You might be a townie with a heart of gold, but I'll probably vote for you today. I don't want shit-storms like this happening again, we're gonna hit 100 pages in day 2 ffs.


Solution
I was thinking about this last night when I went to sleep.

What does the town have, as a weapon, to fight the mafia? No PMs, No circle of trust, no clues. Then what?

Basically, all we have is numbers, in my opinion. We can do a calculated sweep if enough people stop spamming, WIFOM, ifs, buts, maybes, etc. All we have to do is say what we think (like Ace did, regarding aeres) and see what comes out of it.
If we don't try to get some REASON in here, we're dead. It's as easy as that.

I know a lot of you will not care and keep causing chaos, but it's really NOT helping the town. We know of some blue roles (even though we can't confirm them), maybe some others will come up as well (no, I'm not asking people to role-claim). But we can be sure of one thing:
Not everyone is going to lie.
So if we base our decisions on majorities rather than on what ONE person said, we could get something going.

I hope this is understood, please feel free to ask me to explain whatever parts of this post.


This was in the previous insane mafia. Why don't we see more of these quotes?

Also Insanious and the other vets should know more than to let, and even be a part of all this spam. If I was actually trying I'd do something, but I'm a panda so who cares.

Furthormore, Lemonwalrus what's with the "Yeah, you guys all think I'm scum, but..."? Just makes you sound like you actually are scum and have just resigned yourself. Still waiting for a link to an analysis on him but major FoS on you.
Kavdragon
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States1251 Posts
March 31 2011 04:27 GMT
#3517
+ Show Spoiler +
On March 31 2011 13:23 Pandain wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 31 2011 13:17 LSB wrote:
Please note, Chaoser was the final mayoral bodyguard.
It was nice knowing you Bum good luck tonight!


AWWW SHIZZLE NIZZLE.
Looks like the time is ripe for me.

Some fun notes!
Show nested quote +
On March 25 2011 10:06 CubEdIn wrote:
It's obvious that you're not convincing annul.

By arguing constantly you're only encouraging spam.
Be the better man and let it go, at least till tomorrow.


"Im not going to spam. I'm just going to post worthlessly".

Show nested quote +
On March 26 2011 02:23 CubEdIn wrote:
Landmark post to know how much of the thread I read so far.

And just so you don't think I'm spamming, I'm all for lynching the lurkers. It seems that everyone in the item game is chatty, part from lemon, which makes me think he's a bored townie.

So I'm gonna push him and darmousseh to talk more, or I'll cast my "vote" on one of them (based on "duck duck duck goose" principle, if lack of other evidence).

Carry on chaps!

really useless post. Just says that people are talking, makes a slight judgement on lemon, and then tries the age old "omgomgomgomgomgomgomg im spamming, but just so you don't think I am, here is why" mafia tell.

PREVIOUS GAME TIME

Show nested quote +
On November 01 2010 07:33 CubEdIn wrote:
O...kay. stop it. Got it.

And yeah I have been trying to follow but there's SO MUCH SPAM and wrecking havok. I go out for 3 hours, I come back to 10 pages. That's too much.


Hmmm... whats this? Previous game? Now theres 100 O_O

Show nested quote +
On November 01 2010 19:07 CubEdIn wrote:
Alright, this game is giving me a headache.

To everyone who passes by, please read this post. It's the best I can do to contribute.

Events
- DrH failed to prove himself, not the most horrible thing that could happen but pretty bad.
- Unless he pokes someone, and THAT someone is uninfected AND gets a message that he has been poked by Dr.H we cannot confirm that he's blue.
If mr.sticky is contaminating people, then we're not going to be able to figure out if dr.H is blue or not. But if he can just "check" blues for contamination, then we can assume that he is (since, supposedly, Mafia already knows who is infected and who is not).

Does everyone agree to this so far? Does anyone have a better idea of outing Dr.H?
The only hole in this, is that if sticky infects, and that person just gets a message of "hi you've been poked" and we all think it's ok when in fact that person is infected (and was not infected before hand).
Do people even know if they're infected?

- Aeres lied his butt off, and caused a lot of chaos. I don't really care if it was a bad play or not, since it didn't help the town at all. Sure, someone else claimed bodyguard, but it's Insane mafia, you can't do something like that and then argue that you were trying to draw hits. And you can't guarantee that by PMing someone you trust because there are no PMs. So don't screw this game over from day1 one like that. You might be a townie with a heart of gold, but I'll probably vote for you today. I don't want shit-storms like this happening again, we're gonna hit 100 pages in day 2 ffs.


Solution
I was thinking about this last night when I went to sleep.

What does the town have, as a weapon, to fight the mafia? No PMs, No circle of trust, no clues. Then what?

Basically, all we have is numbers, in my opinion. We can do a calculated sweep if enough people stop spamming, WIFOM, ifs, buts, maybes, etc. All we have to do is say what we think (like Ace did, regarding aeres) and see what comes out of it.
If we don't try to get some REASON in here, we're dead. It's as easy as that.

I know a lot of you will not care and keep causing chaos, but it's really NOT helping the town. We know of some blue roles (even though we can't confirm them), maybe some others will come up as well (no, I'm not asking people to role-claim). But we can be sure of one thing:
Not everyone is going to lie.
So if we base our decisions on majorities rather than on what ONE person said, we could get something going.

I hope this is understood, please feel free to ask me to explain whatever parts of this post.


This was in the previous insane mafia. Why don't we see more of these quotes?

Also Insanious and the other vets should know more than to let, and even be a part of all this spam. If I was actually trying I'd do something, but I'm a panda so who cares.

Furthormore, Lemonwalrus what's with the "Yeah, you guys all think I'm scum, but..."? Just makes you sound like you actually are scum and have just resigned yourself. Still waiting for a link to an analysis on him but major FoS on you.



You do know that he's confirmed Blue, right?
I'm currently on an indefinite hiatus from TL =(
Mr. Wiggles
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Canada5894 Posts
March 31 2011 04:27 GMT
#3518
Just so you know, cubed has claimed blue, and has been affirmed by bum. So he's probably not scum, unless bum somehow is (Which is pretty much impossible). :p
you gotta dance
Kavdragon
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States1251 Posts
March 31 2011 04:28 GMT
#3519
EBWODP: CubEdIn, that is.
I'm currently on an indefinite hiatus from TL =(
LSB
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
United States5171 Posts
March 31 2011 04:28 GMT
#3520
On March 31 2011 13:19 GGQ wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 31 2011 13:17 LSB wrote:
Please note, Chaoser was the final mayoral bodyguard.
It was nice knowing you Bum good luck tonight!

You made both the king's bodyguards the mayor's bodyguards as well? -_-

Wasn't it supposed to be random? Also, for GMarshal you included his mayor bodyguard pm separately, but not for chaoser.

Bodyguards were picked before the game, balancewise, it is unfeasible for 4 separate people to be killed before two others can be.

Ignore the chaser Thingy, I'm on phone so it kindof hard to do, I'll add it in later
Once is an accident. Twice is coincidence. Three times is an enemy action. Bus Driver can never target themselves I'm sorry
Prev 1 174 175 176 177 178 273 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 2h 33m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Free 1382
BeSt 287
Soulkey 127
Soma 111
sorry 106
Mind 71
Bale 25
ZergMaN 14
ajuk12(nOOB) 13
Shuttle 0
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm178
League of Legends
JimRising 640
Counter-Strike
edward35
Other Games
summit1g9173
Coldzera 694
WinterStarcraft676
C9.Mang0276
Sick178
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick719
BasetradeTV196
[ Show 10 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2237
Other Games
• Shiphtur625
Upcoming Events
Big Brain Bouts
2h 33m
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
Online Event
4h 33m
AI Arena Tournament
9h 33m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
11h 33m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 2h
Patches Events
1d 7h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 11h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 11h
OSC
2 days
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
[ Show More ]
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
5 days
Online Event
6 days
Korean StarCraft League
6 days
Afreeca Starleague
6 days
Rush vs Soulkey
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.