• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 21:59
CEST 03:59
KST 10:59
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202610Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ BW General Discussion GG Lan Fest Sofia, Bulgaria [this November]
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9872 users

Insane Mafia 2 - Page 174

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 172 173 174 175 176 273 Next
tnkted
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States1359 Posts
March 31 2011 02:56 GMT
#3461
On March 31 2011 11:54 Lanaia wrote:
Oh, and we know who the other two police are. Dammit.

The assassin can't be town then, can he, given that coag is the town's KP? Well, unless coag is lying and isn't actually town.


or if coag killed iGrok and lied about protecting. I feel like the post would have been written differently however.
'I think "tnkted" may have justified this entire thread.' - Mjolnir
iGrok
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States5142 Posts
March 31 2011 02:56 GMT
#3462
I'm really confused by this. But at the same time, this game is insane so I shouldn't be surprised!

Good luck town... blues. Death to Vermin! AVVENNNNNGGGEEE MEEEEE
MOTM | Stim.tv | TL Mafia | Fantasy Fighting! | SNSD
CubEdIn
Profile Blog Joined April 2006
Romania5359 Posts
March 31 2011 02:56 GMT
#3463
It seems like whoever killed chaoser also killed iGrok, but I'm just asking.
Im not a n00b, I just play like one.
Insanious
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada1251 Posts
March 31 2011 02:58 GMT
#3464
At least town now has a new PM circle, that can add new players to it when one of us dies... (the arena).
If you want to help me out... http://signup.leagueoflegends.com/?ref=4b82744b816d3
Lanaia
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
Canada1142 Posts
March 31 2011 02:58 GMT
#3465
I think the assassin is separate from whoever killed chaoser.

OH I GET IT

Assassin wouldn't bother trying to find the king with any bgs alive, would he?
We should probably protect this king, once we find out who he is.
<3 If you chase a mirage, the desert will swallow you.
Lanaia
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
Canada1142 Posts
March 31 2011 02:58 GMT
#3466
On March 31 2011 11:58 Insanious wrote:
At least town now has a new PM circle, that can add new players to it when one of us dies... (the arena).



Does that mean everyone in the arena is town?
<3 If you chase a mirage, the desert will swallow you.
LSB
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
United States5171 Posts
March 31 2011 02:59 GMT
#3467
On March 31 2011 11:55 Lanaia wrote:
Is the assassin it's own faction and does it have a separate wincon?

No comment
Once is an accident. Twice is coincidence. Three times is an enemy action. Bus Driver can never target themselves I'm sorry
ilovejonn
Profile Blog Joined August 2007
Canada2548 Posts
March 31 2011 02:59 GMT
#3468
i want the item game to be over with......
Snowflakes in January, Heart warm like February, I wouldn't ordinarily..
Lanaia
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
Canada1142 Posts
March 31 2011 03:00 GMT
#3469
On March 31 2011 11:59 ilovejonn wrote:
i want the item game to be over with......


I think everyone does at this point.
<3 If you chase a mirage, the desert will swallow you.
LSB
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
United States5171 Posts
March 31 2011 03:00 GMT
#3470
The Arena game has been put on hold
Once is an accident. Twice is coincidence. Three times is an enemy action. Bus Driver can never target themselves I'm sorry
ilovejonn
Profile Blog Joined August 2007
Canada2548 Posts
March 31 2011 03:01 GMT
#3471
Has Day 3 started?
Snowflakes in January, Heart warm like February, I wouldn't ordinarily..
ilovejonn
Profile Blog Joined August 2007
Canada2548 Posts
March 31 2011 03:01 GMT
#3472
oh its Day 3.1
Snowflakes in January, Heart warm like February, I wouldn't ordinarily..
CubEdIn
Profile Blog Joined April 2006
Romania5359 Posts
March 31 2011 03:01 GMT
#3473
Did the Pandain bot fail to comply?

So typical Pandain.
Im not a n00b, I just play like one.
Insanious
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada1251 Posts
March 31 2011 03:01 GMT
#3474
On March 31 2011 11:58 Lanaia wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 31 2011 11:58 Insanious wrote:
At least town now has a new PM circle, that can add new players to it when one of us dies... (the arena).



Does that mean everyone in the arena is town?

Pandain is a bot, and I assume Me and Brownbear had the same role so yes.

We were actually another faction with a separate win condition. But now, LSB changed our roles because Brownbear was so inactive *shakes fist*.

This was our role:

Original Message From kitaman27:
Hi you are the Village Idiot! You hate BrownBear, you hate him very much. In order to win you have to lynch BrownBear. Remember, lynch, not kill.


BrownBear had the opposite (to kill me).

We are now normal towns, but in the arena. If he had not been inactive, I would of been focused on trying to kill him day 1 and then would of won the game, laughing to the bank. But now, I'm a town... so time to hunt scum .

Also, I'm thinking BB and me should kill the pandain bot, and we need to discuss who to pull into the arena...
If you want to help me out... http://signup.leagueoflegends.com/?ref=4b82744b816d3
Lanaia
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
Canada1142 Posts
March 31 2011 03:01 GMT
#3475
Sorry guys, I just like new information.

I'll chill out.

I'm off for a little bit. I'll be back on before bed.
<3 If you chase a mirage, the desert will swallow you.
Insanious
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada1251 Posts
March 31 2011 03:02 GMT
#3476
On March 31 2011 12:00 LSB wrote:
The Arena game has been put on hold

well crap... /wrists.

Awesome, I role claimed when I shouldn't of.
If you want to help me out... http://signup.leagueoflegends.com/?ref=4b82744b816d3
Coagulation
Profile Blog Joined July 2006
United States9633 Posts
March 31 2011 03:05 GMT
#3477
you sure like to make shit complicated LSB
ilovejonn
Profile Blog Joined August 2007
Canada2548 Posts
March 31 2011 03:06 GMT
#3478
Because this game is obviously not Insane enough for Insane Mafia TWO.
Snowflakes in January, Heart warm like February, I wouldn't ordinarily..
CubEdIn
Profile Blog Joined April 2006
Romania5359 Posts
March 31 2011 03:06 GMT
#3479
well that's it.

6 am is where i draw the line.

Talk in 4 hours when I get to work -_-
Im not a n00b, I just play like one.
LSB
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
United States5171 Posts
March 31 2011 03:08 GMT
#3480
Arena Has been Unpaused
Pandain will replace RebirthOfLeGenD


Carry on.
Once is an accident. Twice is coincidence. Three times is an enemy action. Bus Driver can never target themselves I'm sorry
Prev 1 172 173 174 175 176 273 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Replay Cast
08:00
QMC Community Tournament 1
Liquipedia
OSC
07:15
Masters Cup #151 Group C
davetesta34
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ProTech154
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 13164
Shuttle 1021
Artosis 621
Dewaltoss 56
NaDa 13
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm161
League of Legends
Doublelift4205
Counter-Strike
taco 482
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox571
AZ_Axe96
Other Games
summit1g8484
Day[9].tv469
C9.Mang0335
WinterStarcraft182
Maynarde139
ViBE123
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV190
[ Show 10 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 38
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• Day9tv469
Upcoming Events
OSC
21h 1m
Big Brain Bouts
1d 8h
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
1d 15h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 17h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
Patches Events
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
[ Show More ]
The PondCast
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.