• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 03:28
CEST 09:28
KST 16:28
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War435.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Rollback Netcode in Brood War [ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror TL Sidebar missing streams Bot on ladder Repalyzer - replay analysis app for StarCraft: Rem
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9941 users

Insane Mafia 2 - Page 189

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 187 188 189 190 191 273 Next
tnkted
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States1359 Posts
April 02 2011 21:00 GMT
#3761
On April 03 2011 05:58 ilovejonn wrote:
crap u guys got me


... is this a confirm that you're scum?
'I think "tnkted" may have justified this entire thread.' - Mjolnir
GGQ
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
Canada2653 Posts
April 02 2011 21:35 GMT
#3762
On April 03 2011 05:53 tnkted wrote:
Lanaia is 100% confirmed town in my book, she knows why.

:D

(im 99% sure that you're a girl, is that right?)


Yeah I remember reading one of her blogs.
ilovejonn
Profile Blog Joined August 2007
Canada2548 Posts
April 02 2011 21:41 GMT
#3763
On April 03 2011 06:00 tnkted wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 03 2011 05:58 ilovejonn wrote:
crap u guys got me


... is this a confirm that you're scum?

enter WIFOM here
Snowflakes in January, Heart warm like February, I wouldn't ordinarily..
tnkted
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States1359 Posts
April 02 2011 21:52 GMT
#3764
On April 03 2011 06:41 ilovejonn wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 03 2011 06:00 tnkted wrote:
On April 03 2011 05:58 ilovejonn wrote:
crap u guys got me


... is this a confirm that you're scum?

enter WIFOM here


Except that town wouldn't play wifom like this.

Sigh... easy lynch. #vote ilovejohn when the night post flips.

You're just giving up, aren't you.
'I think "tnkted" may have justified this entire thread.' - Mjolnir
ilovejonn
Profile Blog Joined August 2007
Canada2548 Posts
April 02 2011 21:54 GMT
#3765
yes
Snowflakes in January, Heart warm like February, I wouldn't ordinarily..
CubEdIn
Profile Blog Joined April 2006
Romania5359 Posts
April 02 2011 22:01 GMT
#3766
@ilovejohn: the rules are "play to win".

It doesn't matter if you're town or red or black right now, if you're not mad hatter or something and want to get lynched in order to take out two people, then you are NOT playing to win.

Man up, shake it off.
Im not a n00b, I just play like one.
ilovejonn
Profile Blog Joined August 2007
Canada2548 Posts
April 02 2011 22:04 GMT
#3767
don't worry, I'm in it to win it baby
Snowflakes in January, Heart warm like February, I wouldn't ordinarily..
Lanaia
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
Canada1142 Posts
April 02 2011 22:17 GMT
#3768
On April 03 2011 05:53 tnkted wrote:
Lanaia is 100% confirmed town in my book, she knows why.

:D

(im 99% sure that you're a girl, is that right?)


Yes.
<3 If you chase a mirage, the desert will swallow you.
Lanaia
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
Canada1142 Posts
April 02 2011 22:19 GMT
#3769
ilovejonn is confusing the hell out of me.
<3 If you chase a mirage, the desert will swallow you.
Jackal58
Profile Joined November 2010
United States4264 Posts
April 02 2011 22:35 GMT
#3770
Mad Hatters do that.
Life can only kill you once.
Kavdragon
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States1251 Posts
April 02 2011 22:42 GMT
#3771
ilovejohn can be put on hold. We have better lynches to take care of.

Also, there were two townies with alternate win conditions already, as unlikely as it may seem, there might be a fourth-day village idiot. I mean, I did do a troll post about that sort of thing when LSB was making the roles, so it's possible.

Anyways, I think that Amber[light] and Kenpachi should be killed. Coag, are you on board with killing off of Bum's list? Also, bum, do you have any thoughts on who we should vote into the arena?

Pandain still hasn't said why he voted BB, and I won't accept "Because I wanted to dual Insanious" as an answer. He could have done that yesterday. Pandain, you've been rather quiet since you first got in. Why aren't you contributing/posting? If you didn't have time to do this in RL, you wouldn't have signed up as a replacement, so why so little activity?
I'm currently on an indefinite hiatus from TL =(
Lanaia
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
Canada1142 Posts
April 02 2011 23:09 GMT
#3772
On April 03 2011 07:42 Kavdragon wrote:
ilovejohn can be put on hold. We have better lynches to take care of.

Also, there were two townies with alternate win conditions already, as unlikely as it may seem, there might be a fourth-day village idiot. I mean, I did do a troll post about that sort of thing when LSB was making the roles, so it's possible.

Anyways, I think that Amber[light] and Kenpachi should be killed. Coag, are you on board with killing off of Bum's list? Also, bum, do you have any thoughts on who we should vote into the arena?

Pandain still hasn't said why he voted BB, and I won't accept "Because I wanted to dual Insanious" as an answer. He could have done that yesterday. Pandain, you've been rather quiet since you first got in. Why aren't you contributing/posting? If you didn't have time to do this in RL, you wouldn't have signed up as a replacement, so why so little activity?


I'm bothered that Insanious voted BB in the first place because he said they had the same role and wincon and were more than likely the same alignment iirc.
<3 If you chase a mirage, the desert will swallow you.
CubEdIn
Profile Blog Joined April 2006
Romania5359 Posts
April 02 2011 23:59 GMT
#3773
Well all hell broke loose in the OTHER side of the game.

We might just have a list of red and blacks for you town, as the reds are duking it out with the blacks. I'll discuss with bum and give you the names we have by morning.

However, please remember that:
1. Nothing is 100% sure
2. You need to keep the black numbers just slightly lower than the red numbers. So don't go after blacks and have the reds win it. Remember, they have cool powers.

As of now there are 3 blacks left, and 5 red. We have 2 red names that come from a very reliable source, and a few "good hunches" about the 3 blacks left.
So, it will be up to town to decide who is the better choice.
I'll talk it over with bum but I'll get back to you before sunrise.
Im not a n00b, I just play like one.
CubEdIn
Profile Blog Joined April 2006
Romania5359 Posts
April 03 2011 00:02 GMT
#3774
what, no

[image loading]

?
Im not a n00b, I just play like one.
Eiii
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States2566 Posts
April 03 2011 00:05 GMT
#3775
I'm hyped as fuck
:3
GMarshal
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States22154 Posts
April 03 2011 00:07 GMT
#3776
[spectral voice] two hours remain till the dawn of the fourth day, I predict many, many guests to keep me company [/spectral voice]
Moderator
DoctorHelvetica
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
United States15034 Posts
April 03 2011 00:29 GMT
#3777
i'm the Detective guys
RIP Aaliyah
CubEdIn
Profile Blog Joined April 2006
Romania5359 Posts
April 03 2011 00:32 GMT
#3778
Don't believe Dr.H, he's probably a smurf for Ver or RoL smurfing as Pandain smurfing as DrH pretending to be Ver.
Im not a n00b, I just play like one.
tnkted
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States1359 Posts
April 03 2011 00:34 GMT
#3779
On April 03 2011 08:59 CubEdIn wrote:
Well all hell broke loose in the OTHER side of the game.

We might just have a list of red and blacks for you town, as the reds are duking it out with the blacks. I'll discuss with bum and give you the names we have by morning.

However, please remember that:
1. Nothing is 100% sure
2. You need to keep the black numbers just slightly lower than the red numbers. So don't go after blacks and have the reds win it. Remember, they have cool powers.

As of now there are 3 blacks left, and 5 red. We have 2 red names that come from a very reliable source, and a few "good hunches" about the 3 blacks left.
So, it will be up to town to decide who is the better choice.
I'll talk it over with bum but I'll get back to you before sunrise.


You should post it before the day flips in case you die. Post it right before 11 like I did yesterday.
'I think "tnkted" may have justified this entire thread.' - Mjolnir
tnkted
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States1359 Posts
April 03 2011 00:34 GMT
#3780
On April 03 2011 07:42 Kavdragon wrote:
ilovejohn can be put on hold. We have better lynches to take care of.

Also, there were two townies with alternate win conditions already, as unlikely as it may seem, there might be a fourth-day village idiot. I mean, I did do a troll post about that sort of thing when LSB was making the roles, so it's possible.

Anyways, I think that Amber[light] and Kenpachi should be killed. Coag, are you on board with killing off of Bum's list? Also, bum, do you have any thoughts on who we should vote into the arena?

Pandain still hasn't said why he voted BB, and I won't accept "Because I wanted to dual Insanious" as an answer. He could have done that yesterday. Pandain, you've been rather quiet since you first got in. Why aren't you contributing/posting? If you didn't have time to do this in RL, you wouldn't have signed up as a replacement, so why so little activity?


lolwut

We don't know what roles everybody has. He could be the puppetmaster. why WOULDN'T we kill confirmed scum first? He's on your scum team isn't he?
'I think "tnkted" may have justified this entire thread.' - Mjolnir
Prev 1 187 188 189 190 191 273 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 2h 32m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Free 1473
BeSt 286
Soulkey 152
Soma 145
sorry 116
Mind 71
Bale 26
ZergMaN 14
ajuk12(nOOB) 13
Shuttle 0
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm186
League of Legends
JimRising 603
Counter-Strike
edward85
Other Games
summit1g9173
Coldzera 694
WinterStarcraft688
C9.Mang0264
Sick178
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick719
BasetradeTV189
[ Show 10 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2237
Other Games
• Shiphtur522
Upcoming Events
Big Brain Bouts
2h 32m
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
Online Event
4h 32m
AI Arena Tournament
9h 32m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
11h 32m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 2h
Patches Events
1d 7h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 11h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 11h
OSC
2 days
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
[ Show More ]
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
5 days
Online Event
6 days
Korean StarCraft League
6 days
Afreeca Starleague
6 days
Rush vs Soulkey
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.