• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 19:00
CEST 01:00
KST 08:00
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202610Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ BW General Discussion GG Lan Fest Sofia, Bulgaria [this November]
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9359 users

Insane Mafia 2 - Page 166

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 164 165 166 167 168 273 Next
Lanaia
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
Canada1142 Posts
March 30 2011 21:49 GMT
#3301
On March 31 2011 05:30 iGrok wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 31 2011 02:14 Lanaia wrote:
Now I have to update my list. Thanks for all of the talking/behaviour. :D
1. RebirthOfLeGenD
2. Jackal58** - [See Lemonwalrus]
3. (OriginalName) - [I can't tell with him anymore.]
4. (Kenpachi)
5. deconduo
6. Kavdragon
7. darmousseh **
8. bumatlarge
9. GMarshal

10. Coagulation** - [See Lemonwalrus]
11. orgolove - Pretty much admitted to not even reading 50 pages. Town wouldn't do that. (likely) [Edit: I mean, reading them before he posts to say he's reading them.]
12. chaoser
13.( Meapak_Ziphh) - [Analyses are contribution more to town and generally acting more proactive and more protown. Also, happy birthday meapak!]
14. annul **
15. (kevconsim)
16. Mr. Wiggles
17. (CubEdIn) - [This one should be obvious.]
18. GGQ
19. (ilovejonn)
20. Amber[LighT] - Amber's getting everyone mixed up and I can't make sense of a lot of their posts.
21. BrownBear - Generally just doesn't seem town.
22. (Lemonwalrus)** - [I'm fairly certain neither Jackal nor Coag is scum, so PoE here.]
23. Rean
24. tnkted
25. (Tackster) ** - [I kind of feel stupid for thinking he was scum.]
26. Lanaia - I know my own alignment.
27. iGrok - iGrok, as scum, I've noticed, you tend to lurk as you are now. I don't feel many things that you've said are a huge asset to town. Speak more.
28. (Beneather) - [Meapak's analysis is actually what I've been thinking about about him for a while now.]
29. (Insanious)
30. (Eiii)
Bold or red (both is i'm not sure of which) = scum, green = townie/blue, italics = unsure.
Bracketed people are the ones I've had to edit.
If you want opinions that I haven't put up there, please say so.

Lanaia, pretty much ALL you've done is make lists. Plus, you know my town meta is kind of scummy. However, I don't think you are scum anymore, I have my sights set elsewhere



Isn't it good to be able to organize one's thoughts in a coherent, easily readable format?

If I may ask, who are your greatest scumreads?
<3 If you chase a mirage, the desert will swallow you.
chaoser
Profile Blog Joined November 2008
United States5541 Posts
March 30 2011 21:51 GMT
#3302
On March 31 2011 06:49 Coagulation wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 31 2011 06:37 chaoser wrote:
On March 31 2011 06:33 Coagulation wrote:
On March 28 2011 20:59 Rean wrote:
I'm calling you a idiot because you're not even reading what i wrote before, and you're blindly tunneling Tackster, unwilling to even consider any other option. That's idiot-worthy behavior as town.


Attack the reasoning
Not the player.
who the fuck are you anyway?


How can you say you didn't personally attack someone and then post something like this...what does him having to be anyone affect anything? Seriously...


thats fantastic when we are talking about jackal and you post shit i said like it applies to him

And cause i dont fucking like him since he started throwing insults at me.



Two wrongs don't make a right. Whatever, I'm done with this. Follow Bum's plan and we'll be fine
Haven't you heard? I'm not an ex-progamer. I'm not a poker player. I'm not an admin of the site. I'm mother fucking Rekrul.
Kavdragon
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States1251 Posts
March 30 2011 21:51 GMT
#3303
On March 31 2011 05:48 Kenpachi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 30 2011 16:14 chaoser wrote:

Tackster
BrownBear
Coagulation
Jackal58
kevconsim
Lemonwalrus
Meapak_Ziphh
Mr. Wiggles
orgolove
RebirthOfLeGenD
tnkted
Amber[LighT]
GGQ
Beneather
Eiii
Insanious

Lemonwalrus
iGrok
deconduo
Tackster
ilovejonn
CubEdIn
bumatlarge
Rean
chaoser
OriginalName
Kavdragon
Lanaia
Kenpachi

I requested that people vote for LW at 9:00 PM EST, 1 hour before lynch

Here are the few that did:

On March 30 2011 10:29 Kenpachi wrote:
##unvote Tackster
##vote LemonWalrus



On March 30 2011 10:25 Lanaia wrote:
##Unvote Tackster
##vote LemonWalrus


On March 30 2011 10:18 Kavdragon wrote:
##Unvote Kenpachi
##Vote Lemonwalrus



On March 30 2011 10:10 OriginalName wrote:
##Unvote Tackster
##Vote LemonWalrus


I don't think mafia would dare change their votes at that point. 6 votes were already on LW, any more off Tack and onto LW might have snowballed. So if LW flips red, these people have earned tons of green points in my book


or Black. We could be 3rd Party. I know Kav is one.


Lololol. Cause blacks are totally going to stick their neck out for reds. Really Kenpachi?
I'm currently on an indefinite hiatus from TL =(
Coagulation
Profile Blog Joined July 2006
United States9633 Posts
March 30 2011 21:52 GMT
#3304
EYE FOR AN EYE
Lanaia
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
Canada1142 Posts
March 30 2011 21:55 GMT
#3305
I'll be off for a few hours. I need to catch up on the Powerpoints for Management in case the strike is over.

Do you guys think we could cut down on the swearing/spamming/caps/being obnoxious in general for at least a little while?
<3 If you chase a mirage, the desert will swallow you.
Tackster
Profile Joined February 2011
Ireland429 Posts
March 30 2011 21:55 GMT
#3306
[ghostly voice] Eye for an eye makes the whole world blind... Learn from your mistaaaaaaakkkkeeesssss............ [/ghostly voice]
Tackster: Can you give me a synonym of flammable? Deconduo: Inflammable...
bumatlarge
Profile Blog Joined October 2007
United States4567 Posts
March 30 2011 21:57 GMT
#3307
On March 31 2011 06:43 ilovejonn wrote:
I don't understand, so Coag's shot is going to shoot a random person tnkted chooses because of the bus. I'm not entirely sure tnkted is good enough to bus a scum out of thin air.


wut read it again, jackal is getting bussed with Beneather/Eiii. I'd pick one among them. Coag shoots lemon.
Together but separate, like oatmeal
chaoser
Profile Blog Joined November 2008
United States5541 Posts
March 30 2011 22:00 GMT
#3308
On March 31 2011 06:55 Tackster wrote:
[ghostly voice] Eye for an eye makes the whole world blind... Learn from your mistaaaaaaakkkkeeesssss............ [/ghostly voice]


You never PMed me back! After I went out of my way to do it after you got lynched too!
Haven't you heard? I'm not an ex-progamer. I'm not a poker player. I'm not an admin of the site. I'm mother fucking Rekrul.
Kavdragon
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States1251 Posts
March 30 2011 22:00 GMT
#3309
On March 31 2011 06:55 Lanaia wrote:
Do you guys think we could cut down on the swearing/spamming/caps/being obnoxious in general for at least a little while?


This.

People need to not get so emotionally invested in this game. If you do, you're bound to get mad, and this game is about fun, not fights. I've not been around for a long time, but I've read at least 7-8 games, and this has been one of the most hostile games I've seen.

Above all else, this game is about having fun. Don't forget that.
I'm currently on an indefinite hiatus from TL =(
tnkted
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States1359 Posts
March 30 2011 22:05 GMT
#3310
On March 31 2011 04:04 Lanaia wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 31 2011 02:39 tnkted wrote:
On March 31 2011 02:14 Lanaia wrote:
Now I have to update my list. Thanks for all of the talking/behaviour. :D
1. RebirthOfLeGenD
2. Jackal58** - [See Lemonwalrus]
3. (OriginalName) - [I can't tell with him anymore.]
4. (Kenpachi)
5. deconduo
6. Kavdragon
7. darmousseh **
8. bumatlarge
9. GMarshal

10. Coagulation** - [See Lemonwalrus]
11. orgolove - Pretty much admitted to not even reading 50 pages. Town wouldn't do that. (likely) [Edit: I mean, reading them before he posts to say he's reading them.]
12. chaoser
13.( Meapak_Ziphh) - [Analyses are contribution more to town and generally acting more proactive and more protown. Also, happy birthday meapak!]
14. annul **
15. (kevconsim)
16. Mr. Wiggles
17. (CubEdIn) - [This one should be obvious.]
18. GGQ
19. (ilovejonn)
20. Amber[LighT] - Amber's getting everyone mixed up and I can't make sense of a lot of their posts.
21. BrownBear - Generally just doesn't seem town.
22. (Lemonwalrus)** - [I'm fairly certain neither Jackal nor Coag is scum, so PoE here.]
23. Rean
24. tnkted
25. (Tackster) ** - [I kind of feel stupid for thinking he was scum.]
26. Lanaia - I know my own alignment.
27. iGrok - iGrok, as scum, I've noticed, you tend to lurk as you are now. I don't feel many things that you've said are a huge asset to town. Speak more.
28. (Beneather) - [Meapak's analysis is actually what I've been thinking about about him for a while now.]
29. (Insanious)
30. (Eiii)
Bold or red (both is i'm not sure of which) = scum, green = townie/blue, italics = unsure.
Bracketed people are the ones I've had to edit.
If you want opinions that I haven't put up there, please say so.


That worked out well... there are 10 scum and ten red/undecided people on your list!

I agree with most of it, except I'm not entirely certain that Jackal is green, and I'm leaning towards green on Insanious. If Jackal is green he sure as hell played a good mafia game!

Oh, and I think GGQ is probably black as well!! He's been acting like it and I don't trust him.

Sorry if this post seems a little heavy on the !! I just drank some coffee and I'm a little hyper! I can't wait to see what happens tonight, i just sent my moves in. Will we win the item game!?

ohboyohboyohboyohboyohboy


Your hyperness made me happy. It's just what I needed to read, thank you.

May I ask, what is the difference between acting like town and acting like black in your world? I know not everyone sees it the same way. I'm just wondering.


Heh, you're welcome. I dunno what was in the coffee though, I feel a little funky right now. :r

Well its difficult to define, because as Kav (or one of the other mafia vets) described, blacks tend to be extremely helpful because they have to appear so pro town for such a long time. I mean, for all we know, you could be black. Helpful, thoughtful commentary and support for town are precisely the sorts of things that black have to do, and they can avoid getting killed by the mafia because they have bulletproof vests. However, blacks are also aware that they have something to hide, so they have a strong urge to blend in the crowd.

So my blackdar tends to pick up people who give brief, extremely illuminating posts, and then immediately disappear into the shadows.
'I think "tnkted" may have justified this entire thread.' - Mjolnir
ilovejonn
Profile Blog Joined August 2007
Canada2548 Posts
March 30 2011 22:10 GMT
#3311
On March 31 2011 06:57 bumatlarge wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 31 2011 06:43 ilovejonn wrote:
I don't understand, so Coag's shot is going to shoot a random person tnkted chooses because of the bus. I'm not entirely sure tnkted is good enough to bus a scum out of thin air.


wut read it again, jackal is getting bussed with Beneather/Eiii. I'd pick one among them. Coag shoots lemon.

On March 31 2011 06:38 bumatlarge wrote:
We all make misreads. tackster was no different. Shoulda coulda woulda, but there is no need to worry about it anymore.

Coag and jackal are town. Lemon is scum. Simple as that. All powers were used night 1, so aside from framers and other more hidden actions, it's basically KP, mindcontrol and the vote things. Here is how I was thinking it should go down.

Jackal steal from Lemon, coagualtion attempt to shoot him. A medic protect coagulation and tnkted switch jackal and someone deemed scum. This way we win item game, as mafia would have to redirect or protect lemon, and the most effecient way to do that is have coag shoot jackal. Jackal's bus buddy gets hit, and 2KP would have to be used on coag to kill him. Leaving jackal alive.

Tnkted you need to use your non MC'd bus maneuver, or no one gets the items. I'm assuming you are town, because if you dont die and the other townies die, then mafia wins IG and you will die.

Luckily mafia will have to focus on the IG while I completely fuck up their team. They better pray that they have about 4 DT covers and bulletproof vests tonight. I won't be going into detail about what my team will be doing, but it should be drastic.


read it again. but ok.
Snowflakes in January, Heart warm like February, I wouldn't ordinarily..
tnkted
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States1359 Posts
March 30 2011 22:11 GMT
#3312
On March 31 2011 06:38 bumatlarge wrote:
We all make misreads. tackster was no different. Shoulda coulda woulda, but there is no need to worry about it anymore.

Coag and jackal are town. Lemon is scum. Simple as that. All powers were used night 1, so aside from framers and other more hidden actions, it's basically KP, mindcontrol and the vote things. Here is how I was thinking it should go down.

Jackal steal from Lemon, coagualtion attempt to shoot him. A medic protect coagulation and tnkted switch jackal and someone deemed scum. This way we win item game, as mafia would have to redirect or protect lemon, and the most effecient way to do that is have coag shoot jackal. Jackal's bus buddy gets hit, and 2KP would have to be used on coag to kill him. Leaving jackal alive.

Tnkted you need to use your non MC'd bus maneuver, or no one gets the items. I'm assuming you are town, because if you dont die and the other townies die, then mafia wins IG and you will die.

Luckily mafia will have to focus on the IG while I completely fuck up their team. They better pray that they have about 4 DT covers and bulletproof vests tonight. I won't be going into detail about what my team will be doing, but it should be drastic.


Yes sir, fearless leader. I'll use it. I'm not going to tell you who I'm switching jackal with though, so I would avoid killing that person just in case they are town or something. A DT check would probably be fine however. FYI, I probably won't use either of the two people you mentioned.

I have an alternative plan where I could use the regular mode and avoid MC, but it would rely trusting that somebody else knows what they're doing. If this person knows what they're talking about, they should drop me a breadcrumb somewhere because I'll have to switch my plans pretty quickly. I was going to use this plan originally until you told me to do the anti-MC one, so post that shit ASAP friendly person! I think I know who you are. Don't put the crumb in a reply to me or this post though!

'I think "tnkted" may have justified this entire thread.' - Mjolnir
Kavdragon
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States1251 Posts
March 30 2011 22:11 GMT
#3313
On March 31 2011 07:05 tnkted wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 31 2011 04:04 Lanaia wrote:
On March 31 2011 02:39 tnkted wrote:
On March 31 2011 02:14 Lanaia wrote:
Now I have to update my list. Thanks for all of the talking/behaviour. :D
1. RebirthOfLeGenD
2. Jackal58** - [See Lemonwalrus]
3. (OriginalName) - [I can't tell with him anymore.]
4. (Kenpachi)
5. deconduo
6. Kavdragon
7. darmousseh **
8. bumatlarge
9. GMarshal

10. Coagulation** - [See Lemonwalrus]
11. orgolove - Pretty much admitted to not even reading 50 pages. Town wouldn't do that. (likely) [Edit: I mean, reading them before he posts to say he's reading them.]
12. chaoser
13.( Meapak_Ziphh) - [Analyses are contribution more to town and generally acting more proactive and more protown. Also, happy birthday meapak!]
14. annul **
15. (kevconsim)
16. Mr. Wiggles
17. (CubEdIn) - [This one should be obvious.]
18. GGQ
19. (ilovejonn)
20. Amber[LighT] - Amber's getting everyone mixed up and I can't make sense of a lot of their posts.
21. BrownBear - Generally just doesn't seem town.
22. (Lemonwalrus)** - [I'm fairly certain neither Jackal nor Coag is scum, so PoE here.]
23. Rean
24. tnkted
25. (Tackster) ** - [I kind of feel stupid for thinking he was scum.]
26. Lanaia - I know my own alignment.
27. iGrok - iGrok, as scum, I've noticed, you tend to lurk as you are now. I don't feel many things that you've said are a huge asset to town. Speak more.
28. (Beneather) - [Meapak's analysis is actually what I've been thinking about about him for a while now.]
29. (Insanious)
30. (Eiii)
Bold or red (both is i'm not sure of which) = scum, green = townie/blue, italics = unsure.
Bracketed people are the ones I've had to edit.
If you want opinions that I haven't put up there, please say so.


That worked out well... there are 10 scum and ten red/undecided people on your list!

I agree with most of it, except I'm not entirely certain that Jackal is green, and I'm leaning towards green on Insanious. If Jackal is green he sure as hell played a good mafia game!

Oh, and I think GGQ is probably black as well!! He's been acting like it and I don't trust him.

Sorry if this post seems a little heavy on the !! I just drank some coffee and I'm a little hyper! I can't wait to see what happens tonight, i just sent my moves in. Will we win the item game!?

ohboyohboyohboyohboyohboy


Your hyperness made me happy. It's just what I needed to read, thank you.

May I ask, what is the difference between acting like town and acting like black in your world? I know not everyone sees it the same way. I'm just wondering.


Heh, you're welcome. I dunno what was in the coffee though, I feel a little funky right now. :r

Well its difficult to define, because as Kav (or one of the other mafia vets) described, blacks tend to be extremely helpful because they have to appear so pro town for such a long time. I mean, for all we know, you could be black. Helpful, thoughtful commentary and support for town are precisely the sorts of things that black have to do, and they can avoid getting killed by the mafia because they have bulletproof vests. However, blacks are also aware that they have something to hide, so they have a strong urge to blend in the crowd.

So my blackdar tends to pick up people who give brief, extremely illuminating posts, and then immediately disappear into the shadows.


You're almost right. That last description would also describe blue. The key thing is that Scum (regardless of color) will have something to hid. Picking up on someone hiding something is hard, but very rewarding.
I'm currently on an indefinite hiatus from TL =(
ilovejonn
Profile Blog Joined August 2007
Canada2548 Posts
March 30 2011 22:11 GMT
#3314
do you mean mafia would MC coag to shoot jackal. then that would make sense.
Snowflakes in January, Heart warm like February, I wouldn't ordinarily..
Coagulation
Profile Blog Joined July 2006
United States9633 Posts
March 30 2011 22:13 GMT
#3315
as long as jackal doesnt have to do anything it should work
ilovejonn
Profile Blog Joined August 2007
Canada2548 Posts
March 30 2011 22:14 GMT
#3316
tnkted i really hope your bus does something good.
Snowflakes in January, Heart warm like February, I wouldn't ordinarily..
bumatlarge
Profile Blog Joined October 2007
United States4567 Posts
March 30 2011 22:14 GMT
#3317
tnk do you understand what I am saying? For the good of the town use your MC defying bus. We win item game 100% if what you are saying is true.
Together but separate, like oatmeal
bumatlarge
Profile Blog Joined October 2007
United States4567 Posts
March 30 2011 22:16 GMT
#3318
oops didnt read that last post tnk good luck

johnnyboy, that's the most effecient move for mafia to make, not coag lol...
Together but separate, like oatmeal
Kavdragon
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States1251 Posts
March 30 2011 22:17 GMT
#3319
On March 31 2011 07:11 tnkted wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 31 2011 06:38 bumatlarge wrote:
We all make misreads. tackster was no different. Shoulda coulda woulda, but there is no need to worry about it anymore.

Coag and jackal are town. Lemon is scum. Simple as that. All powers were used night 1, so aside from framers and other more hidden actions, it's basically KP, mindcontrol and the vote things. Here is how I was thinking it should go down.

Jackal steal from Lemon, coagualtion attempt to shoot him. A medic protect coagulation and tnkted switch jackal and someone deemed scum. This way we win item game, as mafia would have to redirect or protect lemon, and the most effecient way to do that is have coag shoot jackal. Jackal's bus buddy gets hit, and 2KP would have to be used on coag to kill him. Leaving jackal alive.

Tnkted you need to use your non MC'd bus maneuver, or no one gets the items. I'm assuming you are town, because if you dont die and the other townies die, then mafia wins IG and you will die.

Luckily mafia will have to focus on the IG while I completely fuck up their team. They better pray that they have about 4 DT covers and bulletproof vests tonight. I won't be going into detail about what my team will be doing, but it should be drastic.


Yes sir, fearless leader. I'll use it. I'm not going to tell you who I'm switching jackal with though, so I would avoid killing that person just in case they are town or something. A DT check would probably be fine however. FYI, I probably won't use either of the two people you mentioned.

I have an alternative plan where I could use the regular mode and avoid MC, but it would rely trusting that somebody else knows what they're doing. If this person knows what they're talking about, they should drop me a breadcrumb somewhere because I'll have to switch my plans pretty quickly. I was going to use this plan originally until you told me to do the anti-MC one, so post that shit ASAP friendly person! I think I know who you are. Don't put the crumb in a reply to me or this post though!



The best way to do this is to make scum dive into wifom to figure out what you are going to do.
I'm currently on an indefinite hiatus from TL =(
tnkted
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States1359 Posts
March 30 2011 22:18 GMT
#3320
I understand what you are saying, but you should know: if you're going with this plan tonight, I will die. 100% certainty on that. I'm willing to do it, but you should be aware. Oh, and my plan will void roleblocks too so don't bother wasting any on me.

This is assuming that this other person doesn't get back to me.
'I think "tnkted" may have justified this entire thread.' - Mjolnir
Prev 1 164 165 166 167 168 273 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Replay Cast
08:00
QMC Community Tournament 1
CranKy Ducklings0
Liquipedia
OSC
07:15
Masters Cup #151 Group C
davetesta24
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ProTech163
Nina 143
ViBE108
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 14760
Artosis 563
PianO 18
Sacsri 7
Dota 2
monkeys_forever539
canceldota132
NeuroSwarm123
League of Legends
Doublelift3927
Counter-Strike
Fnx 1484
minikerr16
Super Smash Bros
AZ_Axe48
PPMD40
Other Games
summit1g6591
FrodaN1070
shahzam541
C9.Mang0310
Mew2King23
fpsfer 1
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 40
• RyuSc2 34
• Response 1
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• HerbMon 29
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• imaqtpie1152
• Shiphtur488
Upcoming Events
OSC
1d
Big Brain Bouts
1d 11h
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
1d 18h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 20h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
Patches Events
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
[ Show More ]
The PondCast
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.