• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 19:42
CEST 01:42
KST 08:42
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202610Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ BW General Discussion GG Lan Fest Sofia, Bulgaria [this November]
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8453 users

Insane Mafia 2 - Page 168

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 166 167 168 169 170 273 Next
CubEdIn
Profile Blog Joined April 2006
Romania5359 Posts
March 31 2011 00:39 GMT
#3341
(10:59 KST)
Im not a n00b, I just play like one.
tnkted
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States1359 Posts
March 31 2011 00:41 GMT
#3342
alright i'll try to time it as best as i can. i'll write it up right now.

I don't think there should be a problem though. Worse case, senario, I die.

I'll ask LSB to let me know like 10 minutes before he posts or something
'I think "tnkted" may have justified this entire thread.' - Mjolnir
CubEdIn
Profile Blog Joined April 2006
Romania5359 Posts
March 31 2011 00:43 GMT
#3343
LSB will surely post at 11:01 or later (as 11:00 is last minute to send in night actions).
So a post timed right (~11:00) will be good enough as mafia won't be able to change their actions based on what you say.
Heck, if you feel better about it, make it 11:01, if you have it all written up you can keep refreshing and post it as soon as the time hits 11:01.
Im not a n00b, I just play like one.
tnkted
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States1359 Posts
March 31 2011 00:53 GMT
#3344
LSB can you confirm this?
'I think "tnkted" may have justified this entire thread.' - Mjolnir
kitaman27 *
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States9245 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-03-31 01:31:49
March 31 2011 00:58 GMT
#3345
On March 31 2011 09:53 tnkted wrote:
LSB can you confirm this?


Night actions lock at 10pm EST (11:00 KST). Night post will come at 10pm or later.
I'm better than dirt. Well, most kinds of dirt. I mean not that fancy store bought dirt. That stuffs loaded with nutrients. I... I can't compete with that stuff.
chaoser
Profile Blog Joined November 2008
United States5541 Posts
March 31 2011 01:04 GMT
#3346
No lying now tnkted =p
Haven't you heard? I'm not an ex-progamer. I'm not a poker player. I'm not an admin of the site. I'm mother fucking Rekrul.
tnkted
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States1359 Posts
March 31 2011 01:08 GMT
#3347
I won't, I will say exactly what I did as close to the deadline as I can. Don't worry. Now that the blues have some idea what I'm doing everything will work out.
'I think "tnkted" may have justified this entire thread.' - Mjolnir
Insanious
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada1251 Posts
March 31 2011 01:25 GMT
#3348
On March 31 2011 09:58 kitaman27 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 31 2011 09:53 tnkted wrote:
LSB can you confirm this?


Night actions lock at 11pm EST. Night post will come at 11pm or later.

11pm? Did night/day change... because its been 10pm est for last 2 day/night cycles.
If you want to help me out... http://signup.leagueoflegends.com/?ref=4b82744b816d3
kitaman27 *
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States9245 Posts
March 31 2011 01:29 GMT
#3349
On March 31 2011 10:25 Insanious wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 31 2011 09:58 kitaman27 wrote:
On March 31 2011 09:53 tnkted wrote:
LSB can you confirm this?


Night actions lock at 11pm EST. Night post will come at 11pm or later.

11pm? Did night/day change... because its been 10pm est for last 2 day/night cycles.


Opps, meant KST. Yes, its still 10pm est.
I'm better than dirt. Well, most kinds of dirt. I mean not that fancy store bought dirt. That stuffs loaded with nutrients. I... I can't compete with that stuff.
CubEdIn
Profile Blog Joined April 2006
Romania5359 Posts
March 31 2011 01:42 GMT
#3350
we were talking TL time ^_^ (kst ofc)
Im not a n00b, I just play like one.
CubEdIn
Profile Blog Joined April 2006
Romania5359 Posts
March 31 2011 01:42 GMT
#3351
i even said kst, first post on the page.

SCUM!
Im not a n00b, I just play like one.
LSB
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
United States5171 Posts
March 31 2011 01:52 GMT
#3352
Did I miss anything?
Once is an accident. Twice is coincidence. Three times is an enemy action. Bus Driver can never target themselves I'm sorry
CubEdIn
Profile Blog Joined April 2006
Romania5359 Posts
March 31 2011 01:53 GMT
#3353
it's awfully quiet around here.

no F5-ing tonight? are you guys only innerested in da lynch?

i'm a sad copper
Im not a n00b, I just play like one.
Lanaia
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
Canada1142 Posts
March 31 2011 01:55 GMT
#3354
I'm refreshing manually because well, my F5 brightens the screen without the Fn key.
I'm excited for the new day.
<3 If you chase a mirage, the desert will swallow you.
tnkted
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States1359 Posts
March 31 2011 01:55 GMT
#3355
I'm f5ing like a madman. gotta get this shit in on time
'I think "tnkted" may have justified this entire thread.' - Mjolnir
tnkted
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States1359 Posts
March 31 2011 01:56 GMT
#3356
I'm wondering what will happen tonight... Bum said some serious devestations about to happen.
'I think "tnkted" may have justified this entire thread.' - Mjolnir
LSB
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
United States5171 Posts
March 31 2011 01:58 GMT
#3357
Night actions please now
Once is an accident. Twice is coincidence. Three times is an enemy action. Bus Driver can never target themselves I'm sorry
Coagulation
Profile Blog Joined July 2006
United States9633 Posts
March 31 2011 01:58 GMT
#3358
well if i die tonight make sure you lynch scumwalrus
CubEdIn
Profile Blog Joined April 2006
Romania5359 Posts
March 31 2011 01:59 GMT
#3359
OH OK COAG. IF YOU SAY SO!
Im not a n00b, I just play like one.
tnkted
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States1359 Posts
March 31 2011 01:59 GMT
#3360
Ok, this was the trick: I bussed myself with jackal, and then AGAIN bussed myself with Eiii. So Eiii was in jackals place, jackal was in my place, and I was in Eiii's place.

The maneuver to avoid getting MC'd was to bus myself. Since the bus action goes through before the MC action, I get moved and whoever I switch with gets MC'd instead of me. At the time when I was posting that shit, I thought I only got to move once, and would get killed by anyone targeting jackal.

However, I just gained the ability to use two night actions during the day. I was told 'here is an item' and I wasn't told what the item did. I didn't know if it was poison or what. The alternative plan was to use the item and simply hope that it defended me from MC or night actions. It turned out to just give me an extra night action. The item is gone now, so I can't do this again.

So when I was posting all that shit about definitely dying it was because I figured I was going to be switched with jackal and would then get killed immediately by Coag or the mafia shooting at jackal.

Hopefully everything worked out, read below for what happened:
'I think "tnkted" may have justified this entire thread.' - Mjolnir
Prev 1 166 167 168 169 170 273 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Replay Cast
08:00
QMC Community Tournament 1
CranKy Ducklings48
Liquipedia
OSC
07:15
Masters Cup #151 Group C
davetesta26
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Nina 146
ProTech145
ViBE144
SpeCial 0
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 13812
Artosis 538
PianO 28
Sacsri 9
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm138
canceldota129
League of Legends
Doublelift3976
Counter-Strike
Fnx 1621
minikerr15
Super Smash Bros
AZ_Axe126
Other Games
summit1g7761
shahzam611
Day[9].tv451
C9.Mang0386
Maynarde86
Trikslyr55
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV134
[ Show 16 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 50
• CranKy Ducklings SOOP28
• RyuSc2 25
• Response 1
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Azhi_Dahaki1
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• imaqtpie1008
• Shiphtur582
• Day9tv451
Upcoming Events
OSC
23h 18m
Big Brain Bouts
1d 10h
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
1d 17h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 19h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
Patches Events
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
[ Show More ]
The PondCast
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.