• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 16:14
CEST 22:14
KST 05:14
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 20268Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ BW General Discussion GG Lan Fest Sofia, Bulgaria [this November] Sagi.gg Launcher Released
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Canadian Politics Mega-thread US Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8888 users

Insane Mafia 2 - Page 170

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 168 169 170 171 172 273 Next
Eiii
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States2566 Posts
March 31 2011 02:16 GMT
#3381
Hahaha, awesome. Good job breaking the game guys!
:3
Lanaia
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
Canada1142 Posts
March 31 2011 02:17 GMT
#3382
On March 31 2011 11:16 GGQ wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 31 2011 11:07 LSB wrote:
Night post calculations may take a while, you guys just broke Physics FYI


Take your time, make sure you get it right.

Meanwhile, I'll f5 til my finger falls off.


Ditto.


Ugh, I've got to stop being so anxious about the period changes.
<3 If you chase a mirage, the desert will swallow you.
tnkted
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States1359 Posts
March 31 2011 02:18 GMT
#3383
I'm getting a sinking feeling I'm going to die tonight...

If I do, Et tu brutus, beware the ids, etc. I've already said my farewells.
'I think "tnkted" may have justified this entire thread.' - Mjolnir
Tackster
Profile Joined February 2011
Ireland429 Posts
March 31 2011 02:20 GMT
#3384
Et tu brute - it's in the vocative.

Did i mention I do latin as well?
Tackster: Can you give me a synonym of flammable? Deconduo: Inflammable...
kitaman27 *
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States9245 Posts
March 31 2011 02:20 GMT
#3385
We've come to the conclusion that I'm dead tonight. Don't ask me how.
I'm better than dirt. Well, most kinds of dirt. I mean not that fancy store bought dirt. That stuffs loaded with nutrients. I... I can't compete with that stuff.
tnkted
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States1359 Posts
March 31 2011 02:20 GMT
#3386
Isn't brutUS plural? I'd be speaking to a group of people.

I do arabic and spanish.
'I think "tnkted" may have justified this entire thread.' - Mjolnir
Coagulation
Profile Blog Joined July 2006
United States9633 Posts
March 31 2011 02:20 GMT
#3387
better you than me
tnkted
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States1359 Posts
March 31 2011 02:21 GMT
#3388
i'm calling shanagans if you flip red kita
'I think "tnkted" may have justified this entire thread.' - Mjolnir
CubEdIn
Profile Blog Joined April 2006
Romania5359 Posts
March 31 2011 02:21 GMT
#3389
Serves you right kita. I knew you were scum all along.
Im not a n00b, I just play like one.
Lanaia
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
Canada1142 Posts
March 31 2011 02:22 GMT
#3390
On March 31 2011 11:21 tnkted wrote:
i'm calling shanagans if you flip red kita



I'm so sorry.

*shenanigans


I had to.
<3 If you chase a mirage, the desert will swallow you.
Tackster
Profile Joined February 2011
Ireland429 Posts
March 31 2011 02:22 GMT
#3391
On March 31 2011 11:20 tnkted wrote:
Isn't brutUS plural? I'd be speaking to a group of people.

I do arabic and spanish.


Brutus is singular - it's a name so doesn't follow a proper declension anyway.

Also it's in the vocative which means 'O Brutus'
In the Nominative (Brutus) it would mean Brutus did something and you...
Tackster: Can you give me a synonym of flammable? Deconduo: Inflammable...
Eiii
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States2566 Posts
March 31 2011 02:22 GMT
#3392
lemon's item actually lets him kill god
:3
Mr. Wiggles
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Canada5894 Posts
March 31 2011 02:22 GMT
#3393
On March 31 2011 11:20 tnkted wrote:
Isn't brutUS plural? I'd be speaking to a group of people.

I do arabic and spanish.


No, it's singular nominative. I took first year latin <3
you gotta dance
tnkted
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States1359 Posts
March 31 2011 02:22 GMT
#3394
Yeah, spellcheck told me it was wrong but I didn't care enough to fix it.

Shenanigans!
'I think "tnkted" may have justified this entire thread.' - Mjolnir
Tackster
Profile Joined February 2011
Ireland429 Posts
March 31 2011 02:23 GMT
#3395
Oh the pre-post conversations we have...
Tackster: Can you give me a synonym of flammable? Deconduo: Inflammable...
Lemonwalrus
Profile Blog Joined August 2006
United States5465 Posts
March 31 2011 02:23 GMT
#3396
On March 31 2011 11:22 Eiii wrote:
lemon's item actually lets him kill god

It's ok, I protected anyways.
Lanaia
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
Canada1142 Posts
March 31 2011 02:23 GMT
#3397
I have to go do a chore but I don't want to tear myself away before the morning post.
<3 If you chase a mirage, the desert will swallow you.
Coagulation
Profile Blog Joined July 2006
United States9633 Posts
March 31 2011 02:24 GMT
#3398
you shifty walrus
Tackster
Profile Joined February 2011
Ireland429 Posts
March 31 2011 02:24 GMT
#3399
I haz to pee - must find a cup...
Tackster: Can you give me a synonym of flammable? Deconduo: Inflammable...
tnkted
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States1359 Posts
March 31 2011 02:24 GMT
#3400
On March 31 2011 11:22 Tackster wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 31 2011 11:20 tnkted wrote:
Isn't brutUS plural? I'd be speaking to a group of people.

I do arabic and spanish.


Brutus is singular - it's a name so doesn't follow a proper declension anyway.

Also it's in the vocative which means 'O Brutus'
In the Nominative (Brutus) it would mean Brutus did something and you...


so it'd be... brutoi?

Surely latin lets you turn names into verbs if you claim artistic license. Bushism, Monroe'd, etc.
'I think "tnkted" may have justified this entire thread.' - Mjolnir
Prev 1 168 169 170 171 172 273 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 2h 1m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
mouzHeroMarine 611
ProTech144
Nina 78
JuggernautJason57
RuFF_SC2 21
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 23256
Calm 2599
Mini 153
Dewaltoss 107
firebathero 101
soO 51
Bale 33
HiyA 25
PianO 14
Sacsri 5
Dota 2
Gorgc7467
XaKoH 288
monkeys_forever112
canceldota24
League of Legends
Doublelift2326
Counter-Strike
Fnx 1550
fl0m1287
Heroes of the Storm
Liquid`Hasu790
Other Games
summit1g1967
FrodaN1772
Beastyqt606
B2W.Neo345
mouzStarbuck343
shahzam322
ToD202
Livibee180
C9.Mang0136
Trikslyr111
RotterdaM101
UpATreeSC91
Mew2King45
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 50
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• niya90s 1
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• imaqtpie1088
• Shiphtur737
• WagamamaTV244
Upcoming Events
OSC
2h 1m
Replay Cast
2h 46m
OSC
1d 2h
Big Brain Bouts
1d 13h
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
1d 20h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 22h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
Patches Events
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
[ Show More ]
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
The PondCast
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.