• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 01:13
CEST 07:13
KST 14:13
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War425.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Rollback Netcode in Brood War [ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror TL Sidebar missing streams Bot on ladder Repalyzer - replay analysis app for StarCraft: Rem
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8735 users

Insane Mafia 2 - Page 164

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 162 163 164 165 166 273 Next
GGQ
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
Canada2653 Posts
March 30 2011 18:44 GMT
#3261
Yeah, it was Insanious in XXXV. I listened to him and voted Brocket.

Anyways, if you think I'm black, tnkted, you havent looked over all my posts. I was one of the first suggesting darmousseh for bum's day 1 lynch while most people were still on annul/jackal/tackster.

Yeah, I fucked up yesterday, but I was working under a couple of assumptions that I found out were both wrong only a few hours before the lynch. I wasn't comfortable switching at that point. Sorry, Tackster.

GL to our IG townies tonight.
Kavdragon
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States1251 Posts
March 30 2011 18:44 GMT
#3262
On March 30 2011 21:07 Jackal58 wrote:
Decon kiss my ass. If tackster wasn't your room mate you wouldn't give two shits.
Dumb and dumber indeed Mr I'll bus my entire Mafia team cause they think I'm town.


Dude, settle down. You've already received a ban for this type of behavior, and we don't need modkills this game, regardless of the bots.

On March 09 2011 20:32 Jackal58 wrote:
I'm sorry guys.
I owe you all an apology for being an ass.


If you were really sorry about that incident, then start looking at this game. Regardless of Decon's alignment, there's no reason dive into this kind of attitude. If you think he's scum, then build an argument, don't start a fist fight.
I'm currently on an indefinite hiatus from TL =(
deconduo
Profile Blog Joined January 2008
Ireland4122 Posts
March 30 2011 18:52 GMT
#3263
On March 31 2011 03:44 GGQ wrote:
Yeah, it was Insanious in XXXV. I listened to him and voted Brocket.


-_- I get no love, from XXXV:

On December 29 2010 04:48 GGQ wrote:
What really worries me about this lynch is that besides deconduo there hasn't really been anyone trying to divert the lynch, so either LSB is town or his buddies are abandoning him.


Btw Brocket was town too, and I was one of only 3 voting for annul. Then mafia killed me that night.
Insanious
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada1251 Posts
March 30 2011 19:03 GMT
#3264
On March 31 2011 03:52 deconduo wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 31 2011 03:44 GGQ wrote:
Yeah, it was Insanious in XXXV. I listened to him and voted Brocket.


-_- I get no love, from XXXV:

Show nested quote +
On December 29 2010 04:48 GGQ wrote:
What really worries me about this lynch is that besides deconduo there hasn't really been anyone trying to divert the lynch, so either LSB is town or his buddies are abandoning him.


Btw Brocket was town too, and I was one of only 3 voting for annul. Then mafia killed me that night.

brocket was red in XXXV... you need a better memory. Annul was also red.
If you want to help me out... http://signup.leagueoflegends.com/?ref=4b82744b816d3
Lanaia
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
Canada1142 Posts
March 30 2011 19:04 GMT
#3265
On March 31 2011 02:39 tnkted wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 31 2011 02:14 Lanaia wrote:
Now I have to update my list. Thanks for all of the talking/behaviour. :D
1. RebirthOfLeGenD
2. Jackal58** - [See Lemonwalrus]
3. (OriginalName) - [I can't tell with him anymore.]
4. (Kenpachi)
5. deconduo
6. Kavdragon
7. darmousseh **
8. bumatlarge
9. GMarshal

10. Coagulation** - [See Lemonwalrus]
11. orgolove - Pretty much admitted to not even reading 50 pages. Town wouldn't do that. (likely) [Edit: I mean, reading them before he posts to say he's reading them.]
12. chaoser
13.( Meapak_Ziphh) - [Analyses are contribution more to town and generally acting more proactive and more protown. Also, happy birthday meapak!]
14. annul **
15. (kevconsim)
16. Mr. Wiggles
17. (CubEdIn) - [This one should be obvious.]
18. GGQ
19. (ilovejonn)
20. Amber[LighT] - Amber's getting everyone mixed up and I can't make sense of a lot of their posts.
21. BrownBear - Generally just doesn't seem town.
22. (Lemonwalrus)** - [I'm fairly certain neither Jackal nor Coag is scum, so PoE here.]
23. Rean
24. tnkted
25. (Tackster) ** - [I kind of feel stupid for thinking he was scum.]
26. Lanaia - I know my own alignment.
27. iGrok - iGrok, as scum, I've noticed, you tend to lurk as you are now. I don't feel many things that you've said are a huge asset to town. Speak more.
28. (Beneather) - [Meapak's analysis is actually what I've been thinking about about him for a while now.]
29. (Insanious)
30. (Eiii)
Bold or red (both is i'm not sure of which) = scum, green = townie/blue, italics = unsure.
Bracketed people are the ones I've had to edit.
If you want opinions that I haven't put up there, please say so.


That worked out well... there are 10 scum and ten red/undecided people on your list!

I agree with most of it, except I'm not entirely certain that Jackal is green, and I'm leaning towards green on Insanious. If Jackal is green he sure as hell played a good mafia game!

Oh, and I think GGQ is probably black as well!! He's been acting like it and I don't trust him.

Sorry if this post seems a little heavy on the !! I just drank some coffee and I'm a little hyper! I can't wait to see what happens tonight, i just sent my moves in. Will we win the item game!?

ohboyohboyohboyohboyohboy


Your hyperness made me happy. It's just what I needed to read, thank you.

May I ask, what is the difference between acting like town and acting like black in your world? I know not everyone sees it the same way. I'm just wondering.
<3 If you chase a mirage, the desert will swallow you.
RebirthOfLeGenD
Profile Blog Joined November 2008
USA5860 Posts
March 30 2011 19:07 GMT
#3266
On March 31 2011 01:12 chaoser wrote:
RoL, where are you peasant??

Sorry, this isn't intentional inactivity. Yesterday I slept from 4:30-6AM then went to work from 8AM to 10PM. I got home and slept. Right now I have class in around 2 hours and should really be trying to do corrections on a test, but instead fort he next hour I will probably end up trying to catch up. My delay is currently back to page 137ish.
Be a man, Become a Legend. TL Mafia Forum Ask for access!!
iGrok
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States5142 Posts
March 30 2011 20:30 GMT
#3267
On March 31 2011 02:14 Lanaia wrote:
Now I have to update my list. Thanks for all of the talking/behaviour. :D
1. RebirthOfLeGenD
2. Jackal58** - [See Lemonwalrus]
3. (OriginalName) - [I can't tell with him anymore.]
4. (Kenpachi)
5. deconduo
6. Kavdragon
7. darmousseh **
8. bumatlarge
9. GMarshal

10. Coagulation** - [See Lemonwalrus]
11. orgolove - Pretty much admitted to not even reading 50 pages. Town wouldn't do that. (likely) [Edit: I mean, reading them before he posts to say he's reading them.]
12. chaoser
13.( Meapak_Ziphh) - [Analyses are contribution more to town and generally acting more proactive and more protown. Also, happy birthday meapak!]
14. annul **
15. (kevconsim)
16. Mr. Wiggles
17. (CubEdIn) - [This one should be obvious.]
18. GGQ
19. (ilovejonn)
20. Amber[LighT] - Amber's getting everyone mixed up and I can't make sense of a lot of their posts.
21. BrownBear - Generally just doesn't seem town.
22. (Lemonwalrus)** - [I'm fairly certain neither Jackal nor Coag is scum, so PoE here.]
23. Rean
24. tnkted
25. (Tackster) ** - [I kind of feel stupid for thinking he was scum.]
26. Lanaia - I know my own alignment.
27. iGrok - iGrok, as scum, I've noticed, you tend to lurk as you are now. I don't feel many things that you've said are a huge asset to town. Speak more.
28. (Beneather) - [Meapak's analysis is actually what I've been thinking about about him for a while now.]
29. (Insanious)
30. (Eiii)
Bold or red (both is i'm not sure of which) = scum, green = townie/blue, italics = unsure.
Bracketed people are the ones I've had to edit.
If you want opinions that I haven't put up there, please say so.

Lanaia, pretty much ALL you've done is make lists. Plus, you know my town meta is kind of scummy. However, I don't think you are scum anymore, I have my sights set elsewhere
MOTM | Stim.tv | TL Mafia | Fantasy Fighting! | SNSD
Coagulation
Profile Blog Joined July 2006
United States9633 Posts
March 30 2011 20:32 GMT
#3268
so umm im shooting jackal tonight right?
Kenpachi
Profile Blog Joined August 2009
United States9908 Posts
March 30 2011 20:48 GMT
#3269
On March 30 2011 16:14 chaoser wrote:

Tackster
BrownBear
Coagulation
Jackal58
kevconsim
Lemonwalrus
Meapak_Ziphh
Mr. Wiggles
orgolove
RebirthOfLeGenD
tnkted
Amber[LighT]
GGQ
Beneather
Eiii
Insanious

Lemonwalrus
iGrok
deconduo
Tackster
ilovejonn
CubEdIn
bumatlarge
Rean
chaoser
OriginalName
Kavdragon
Lanaia
Kenpachi

I requested that people vote for LW at 9:00 PM EST, 1 hour before lynch

Here are the few that did:

Show nested quote +
On March 30 2011 10:29 Kenpachi wrote:
##unvote Tackster
##vote LemonWalrus



Show nested quote +
On March 30 2011 10:25 Lanaia wrote:
##Unvote Tackster
##vote LemonWalrus


Show nested quote +
On March 30 2011 10:18 Kavdragon wrote:
##Unvote Kenpachi
##Vote Lemonwalrus



Show nested quote +
On March 30 2011 10:10 OriginalName wrote:
##Unvote Tackster
##Vote LemonWalrus


I don't think mafia would dare change their votes at that point. 6 votes were already on LW, any more off Tack and onto LW might have snowballed. So if LW flips red, these people have earned tons of green points in my book


or Black. We could be 3rd Party. I know Kav is one.
Nada's body is South Korea's greatest weapon.
Kavdragon
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States1251 Posts
March 30 2011 20:52 GMT
#3270
On March 31 2011 04:07 RebirthOfLeGenD wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 31 2011 01:12 chaoser wrote:
RoL, where are you peasant??

Sorry, this isn't intentional inactivity. Yesterday I slept from 4:30-6AM then went to work from 8AM to 10PM. I got home and slept. Right now I have class in around 2 hours and should really be trying to do corrections on a test, but instead fort he next hour I will probably end up trying to catch up. My delay is currently back to page 137ish.


Here's what happened: Deconduo called the town sheep for voting Tack. People ignored him. I said that deconduo was right, a few other people chimed in, and then people started listening to decon.

Tackster's lynch felt way too lobsided, so we started voting for Lemon, and got the votes to a tie, right before the deadline, then a few people shifted votes, and tackster was lynched green.

Since then, not a lot has happened. Meapak has two or three analyses that are worth reading. Oh, and Chaoser claimed King.
I'm currently on an indefinite hiatus from TL =(
ilovejonn
Profile Blog Joined August 2007
Canada2548 Posts
March 30 2011 20:56 GMT
#3271
To be honest it wasn't even the vote count that swayed me. It was the quality and genuinity? of his posts. Never have I seen a mafia fight til death with good logical posts, kept his cool with 22 votes on him, and gave out all he knew before he died. That's what made me change my mind. I should have just went with my heart from the start though, ALL his posts weren't scummy at all, just that their plans and their powers made it seem so.
Snowflakes in January, Heart warm like February, I wouldn't ordinarily..
ilovejonn
Profile Blog Joined August 2007
Canada2548 Posts
March 30 2011 20:58 GMT
#3272
On March 31 2011 05:32 Coagulation wrote:
so umm im shooting jackal tonight right?

Isn't he the person you trust the most? He's telling you to shoot him. We're not part of your circle I don't think us stupid townies know our shit. Maybe you should consult your circle again.
Snowflakes in January, Heart warm like February, I wouldn't ordinarily..
deconduo
Profile Blog Joined January 2008
Ireland4122 Posts
March 30 2011 21:05 GMT
#3273
On March 31 2011 05:32 Coagulation wrote:
so umm im shooting jackal tonight right?


No. We need NO KP used on IG players. Also if we have a townie roleblocker they NEED to block tnkted. If mafia can mind control the bus driver and you shoot Jackal its over. Again I'm still 95% sure its Lemon who we need to kill tomorrow. Having both you and Jackal alive, as much as it pains me, gives us the best chance of winning.

Medic priorities are Cubed, Jackal and Coag. Keep any KP you have away from them if possible.
Coagulation
Profile Blog Joined July 2006
United States9633 Posts
March 30 2011 21:10 GMT
#3274
jackal isnt playing anymore

Rean
Profile Joined February 2011
Netherlands808 Posts
March 30 2011 21:12 GMT
#3275
Eh?
chaoser
Profile Blog Joined November 2008
United States5541 Posts
March 30 2011 21:13 GMT
#3276
On March 31 2011 06:10 Coagulation wrote:
jackal isnt playing anymore



heh
Haven't you heard? I'm not an ex-progamer. I'm not a poker player. I'm not an admin of the site. I'm mother fucking Rekrul.
Coagulation
Profile Blog Joined July 2006
United States9633 Posts
March 30 2011 21:13 GMT
#3277
yeah he wont be coming back
Coagulation
Profile Blog Joined July 2006
United States9633 Posts
March 30 2011 21:15 GMT
#3278
i cant say i blame him
you guys are fucking bad with personal attacks.
Im more or less done with mafia also.
chaoser
Profile Blog Joined November 2008
United States5541 Posts
March 30 2011 21:15 GMT
#3279
pretty sure a strategic modkill or abandoning the game is against the rules
Haven't you heard? I'm not an ex-progamer. I'm not a poker player. I'm not an admin of the site. I'm mother fucking Rekrul.
Coagulation
Profile Blog Joined July 2006
United States9633 Posts
March 30 2011 21:16 GMT
#3280
pretty sure he dont care.
Prev 1 162 163 164 165 166 273 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
OSC
08:00
OSC Elite Rising Star #21
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
BeSt 291
Mind 64
Bale 25
ZergMaN 11
Icarus 10
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm196
League of Legends
JimRising 706
Other Games
summit1g7421
Coldzera 709
WinterStarcraft575
C9.Mang0285
Sick177
ViBE148
febbydoto18
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick721
BasetradeTV173
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• practicex 52
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2109
League of Legends
• Rush1026
Other Games
• Shiphtur522
Upcoming Events
Big Brain Bouts
4h 47m
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
Online Event
6h 47m
AI Arena Tournament
11h 47m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
13h 47m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 4h
Patches Events
1d 9h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 13h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 13h
OSC
2 days
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
[ Show More ]
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
5 days
Online Event
6 days
Korean StarCraft League
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.