• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 09:23
CEST 15:23
KST 22:23
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 20264Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)77Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? Sagi.gg Launcher Released BW General Discussion BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ SC4ALL II Brood War Complete Invited Player Lineup
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [ASL22] Semifinal B [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 10723 users

Insane Mafia 2 - Page 165

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 163 164 165 166 167 273 Next
chaoser
Profile Blog Joined November 2008
United States5541 Posts
March 30 2011 21:16 GMT
#3281
On March 31 2011 06:15 Coagulation wrote:
i cant say i blame him
you guys are fucking bad with personal attacks.
Im more or less done with mafia also.


he's the one that personally attacked decduo after the lynch....
Haven't you heard? I'm not an ex-progamer. I'm not a poker player. I'm not an admin of the site. I'm mother fucking Rekrul.
Coagulation
Profile Blog Joined July 2006
United States9633 Posts
March 30 2011 21:17 GMT
#3282
after being harassed for 2 days.
chaoser
Profile Blog Joined November 2008
United States5541 Posts
March 30 2011 21:18 GMT
#3283
On March 31 2011 06:17 Coagulation wrote:
after being harassed for 2 days.


And Tackster wasn't?
Haven't you heard? I'm not an ex-progamer. I'm not a poker player. I'm not an admin of the site. I'm mother fucking Rekrul.
Coagulation
Profile Blog Joined July 2006
United States9633 Posts
March 30 2011 21:19 GMT
#3284
not personaly
not in a mean spirited way.
chaoser
Profile Blog Joined November 2008
United States5541 Posts
March 30 2011 21:19 GMT
#3285
Whatever, I don't want to spam up thread, LSB can deal.
Haven't you heard? I'm not an ex-progamer. I'm not a poker player. I'm not an admin of the site. I'm mother fucking Rekrul.
chaoser
Profile Blog Joined November 2008
United States5541 Posts
March 30 2011 21:19 GMT
#3286
On March 31 2011 03:44 Kavdragon wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 30 2011 21:07 Jackal58 wrote:
Decon kiss my ass. If tackster wasn't your room mate you wouldn't give two shits.
Dumb and dumber indeed Mr I'll bus my entire Mafia team cause they think I'm town.


Dude, settle down. You've already received a ban for this type of behavior, and we don't need modkills this game, regardless of the bots.

Show nested quote +
On March 09 2011 20:32 Jackal58 wrote:
I'm sorry guys.
I owe you all an apology for being an ass.


If you were really sorry about that incident, then start looking at this game. Regardless of Decon's alignment, there's no reason dive into this kind of attitude. If you think he's scum, then build an argument, don't start a fist fight.


That looks pretty personal and mean spirited
Haven't you heard? I'm not an ex-progamer. I'm not a poker player. I'm not an admin of the site. I'm mother fucking Rekrul.
Coagulation
Profile Blog Joined July 2006
United States9633 Posts
March 30 2011 21:21 GMT
#3287
he called us dumb and dumber.
hes lucky i didnt tell him to fuck off myself.
chaoser
Profile Blog Joined November 2008
United States5541 Posts
March 30 2011 21:23 GMT
#3288
Jackal continues to call tnkted twinkletoes even after tnkted ask him not to cause he found it offensive...
Haven't you heard? I'm not an ex-progamer. I'm not a poker player. I'm not an admin of the site. I'm mother fucking Rekrul.
Rean
Profile Joined February 2011
Netherlands808 Posts
March 30 2011 21:23 GMT
#3289
Oh no, someone called you two dumb and dumber. Forget you guys repeatedly insulting the entire town using more fucks then Gordon Ramsay; dumb and dumber makes that look like friendly chatter!

Stop being such a crybaby.
Coagulation
Profile Blog Joined July 2006
United States9633 Posts
March 30 2011 21:28 GMT
#3290
On March 31 2011 06:23 chaoser wrote:
Jackal continues to call tnkted twinkletoes even after tnkted ask him not to cause he found it offensive...

yeah cause thats on the same level as people constantly throwing correlations of intelligence and mafia play in your face.
Kenpachi
Profile Blog Joined August 2009
United States9908 Posts
March 30 2011 21:28 GMT
#3291
-_-.. man up guys
dont take things on the internet personally. ever
Nada's body is South Korea's greatest weapon.
kitaman27 *
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States9245 Posts
March 30 2011 21:29 GMT
#3292
Lets all play nice. If someone has a problem with another persons behavior, please contact a mod privately. Thanks ^_^
I'm better than dirt. Well, most kinds of dirt. I mean not that fancy store bought dirt. That stuffs loaded with nutrients. I... I can't compete with that stuff.
Coagulation
Profile Blog Joined July 2006
United States9633 Posts
March 30 2011 21:29 GMT
#3293
On March 28 2011 20:52 Rean wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 28 2011 20:45 Coagulation wrote:
Dont fall for this shit

if your town look at whats fucking happening.
Scum is jumping all over the chance to get the lynch of tackster

Look at deconduo he comes in thread after everything that happens and completely ignores everything that IG townies are telling people about the bus and the gun not being stolen and just straight up jumps all over how town sucks and lemon is scum.
THAT ISNT TOWN PLAY.

I dont see how you guys are fucking acting all surprised a scum used his role on Lemon last night
The IG players have been the SOLE attention of the entire game OF COURSE they are going to focus abilitys on the IG PLAYERS.
USE YOUR HEADS DAMNIT.
Do you really think a first time mafia player is going to be able to completely 100% deceive 3 mafia veterans?
Are you fucking kidding?



1. Are you calling me scum?
2. Nobody is acting surprised that scum used their power on Lemon, and you would know that if you stopped being a tunneling idiot and actually tried to READ what people are saying >.>

Right now you're just tunneling Tackster, completely ignoring any arguments made. That's not helping town at all.

Coagulation
Profile Blog Joined July 2006
United States9633 Posts
March 30 2011 21:33 GMT
#3294
On March 28 2011 20:59 Rean wrote:
I'm calling you a idiot because you're not even reading what i wrote before, and you're blindly tunneling Tackster, unwilling to even consider any other option. That's idiot-worthy behavior as town.


Attack the reasoning
Not the player.
who the fuck are you anyway?
deconduo
Profile Blog Joined January 2008
Ireland4122 Posts
March 30 2011 21:35 GMT
#3295
+ Show Spoiler +
On March 29 2011 04:45 Coagulation wrote:
Show nested quote +
Then, we have Coagulation's shot. He claims this was fired at Tackster. There was no bus-driver to swap them around, and since Tackster was still alive, this is obviously bullshit. Lying about who you fired on, that's not very nice of you, Coagulation. Care to explain?


I didnt lie. i have never been more fucking annoyed with a game than i am right now.
i really dont fucking care wtf happens anymore
u fucking twats wanna make shit up and not believe me well go right ahead.
keep up the good work fucktard
.

On March 29 2011 04:59 Coagulation wrote:
Im just sick of this shit
Between bum telling me to shut the fuck up and calling me a liar
This noname reane or w/e fucking calling me a liar and a idiot
deconduo and insanious shitting all over me and calling me a liar
ROL calling me a liar at every fucking opportunity

fuck you guys you deserve to lose.



Dumb and dumber is pretty tame and well deserved. However, as frustrating as watching this trainwreck was, I shouldn't have gone to personal attacks. I apologise.
chaoser
Profile Blog Joined November 2008
United States5541 Posts
March 30 2011 21:36 GMT
#3296
On March 31 2011 06:29 Coagulation wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 28 2011 20:52 Rean wrote:
On March 28 2011 20:45 Coagulation wrote:
Dont fall for this shit

if your town look at whats fucking happening.
Scum is jumping all over the chance to get the lynch of tackster

Look at deconduo he comes in thread after everything that happens and completely ignores everything that IG townies are telling people about the bus and the gun not being stolen and just straight up jumps all over how town sucks and lemon is scum.
THAT ISNT TOWN PLAY.

I dont see how you guys are fucking acting all surprised a scum used his role on Lemon last night
The IG players have been the SOLE attention of the entire game OF COURSE they are going to focus abilitys on the IG PLAYERS.
USE YOUR HEADS DAMNIT.
Do you really think a first time mafia player is going to be able to completely 100% deceive 3 mafia veterans?
Are you fucking kidding?



1. Are you calling me scum?
2. Nobody is acting surprised that scum used their power on Lemon, and you would know that if you stopped being a tunneling idiot and actually tried to READ what people are saying >.>

Right now you're just tunneling Tackster, completely ignoring any arguments made. That's not helping town at all.



So do you think Jackal is mafia or Lemon? As you put it, there's no way a first time player deceived 3 mafia vets
Haven't you heard? I'm not an ex-progamer. I'm not a poker player. I'm not an admin of the site. I'm mother fucking Rekrul.
chaoser
Profile Blog Joined November 2008
United States5541 Posts
March 30 2011 21:37 GMT
#3297
On March 31 2011 06:33 Coagulation wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 28 2011 20:59 Rean wrote:
I'm calling you a idiot because you're not even reading what i wrote before, and you're blindly tunneling Tackster, unwilling to even consider any other option. That's idiot-worthy behavior as town.


Attack the reasoning
Not the player.
who the fuck are you anyway?


How can you say you didn't personally attack someone and then post something like this...what does him having to be anyone affect anything? Seriously...
Haven't you heard? I'm not an ex-progamer. I'm not a poker player. I'm not an admin of the site. I'm mother fucking Rekrul.
bumatlarge
Profile Blog Joined October 2007
United States4567 Posts
March 30 2011 21:38 GMT
#3298
We all make misreads. tackster was no different. Shoulda coulda woulda, but there is no need to worry about it anymore.

Coag and jackal are town. Lemon is scum. Simple as that. All powers were used night 1, so aside from framers and other more hidden actions, it's basically KP, mindcontrol and the vote things. Here is how I was thinking it should go down.

Jackal steal from Lemon, coagualtion attempt to shoot him. A medic protect coagulation and tnkted switch jackal and someone deemed scum. This way we win item game, as mafia would have to redirect or protect lemon, and the most effecient way to do that is have coag shoot jackal. Jackal's bus buddy gets hit, and 2KP would have to be used on coag to kill him. Leaving jackal alive.

Tnkted you need to use your non MC'd bus maneuver, or no one gets the items. I'm assuming you are town, because if you dont die and the other townies die, then mafia wins IG and you will die.

Luckily mafia will have to focus on the IG while I completely fuck up their team. They better pray that they have about 4 DT covers and bulletproof vests tonight. I won't be going into detail about what my team will be doing, but it should be drastic.
Together but separate, like oatmeal
ilovejonn
Profile Blog Joined August 2007
Canada2548 Posts
March 30 2011 21:43 GMT
#3299
I don't understand, so Coag's shot is going to shoot a random person tnkted chooses because of the bus. I'm not entirely sure tnkted is good enough to bus a scum out of thin air.
Snowflakes in January, Heart warm like February, I wouldn't ordinarily..
Coagulation
Profile Blog Joined July 2006
United States9633 Posts
March 30 2011 21:49 GMT
#3300
On March 31 2011 06:37 chaoser wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 31 2011 06:33 Coagulation wrote:
On March 28 2011 20:59 Rean wrote:
I'm calling you a idiot because you're not even reading what i wrote before, and you're blindly tunneling Tackster, unwilling to even consider any other option. That's idiot-worthy behavior as town.


Attack the reasoning
Not the player.
who the fuck are you anyway?


How can you say you didn't personally attack someone and then post something like this...what does him having to be anyone affect anything? Seriously...


thats fantastic when we are talking about jackal and you post shit i said like it applies to him

And cause i dont fucking like him since he started throwing insults at me.

Prev 1 163 164 165 166 167 273 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
OSC
22:00
King of the Hill #264
Liquipedia
INu's Battles
20:00
INu's Battles#21
SHIN vs herOLIVE!
IntoTheiNu 1389
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
OGKoka 262
MaxPax 118
Rex 87
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 64699
Calm 3787
Shuttle 3048
Bisu 1881
FanTaSy 1652
EffOrt 420
Stork 349
firebathero 309
Hyuk 284
Mini 275
[ Show more ]
Soma 264
Rush 243
Light 194
ZerO 164
Soulkey 146
Snow 146
Zeus 141
actioN 130
Last 130
Barracks 113
Killer 69
Dewaltoss 64
Mong 61
Sea.KH 60
hero 56
Pusan 48
Shinee 41
Hyun 41
Free 35
Bale 35
NotJumperer 35
ToSsGirL 33
Shine 26
Sharp 26
PianO 24
Yoon 23
Aegong 21
yabsab 17
sorry 16
Sacsri 12
zelot 12
HiyA 11
Noble 10
Icarus 5
Dota 2
Gorgc5851
Dendi730
Counter-Strike
olofmeister1386
kRYSTAL_109
Heroes of the Storm
Lowko392
Other Games
gofns40451
singsing2135
B2W.Neo615
hiko369
crisheroes282
DeMusliM239
byalli195
Livibee158
Hui .136
Mew2King95
Liquid`VortiX68
ZerO(Twitch)12
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV235
StarCraft: Brood War
lovetv 8
[ Show 9 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 33
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Upcoming Events
OSC
8h 52m
Replay Cast
9h 37m
OSC
1d 9h
Big Brain Bouts
1d 20h
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
Patches Events
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
[ Show More ]
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
The PondCast
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.