• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 15:53
CEST 21:53
KST 04:53
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 20267Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2
StarCraft 2
General
[Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development 5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ BW General Discussion GG Lan Fest Sofia, Bulgaria [this November] Sagi.gg Launcher Released
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Canadian Politics Mega-thread US Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8971 users

Insane Mafia 2 - Page 122

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 120 121 122 123 124 273 Next
chaoser
Profile Blog Joined November 2008
United States5541 Posts
March 28 2011 15:48 GMT
#2421
On March 29 2011 00:45 RebirthOfLeGenD wrote:
Bum didn't say tack was scum, did he? I thought he said LW had a funky check but was leaning towards tack as well.


Yeah, bum said he thought tack was scum I think. I'll go find the post
Haven't you heard? I'm not an ex-progamer. I'm not a poker player. I'm not an admin of the site. I'm mother fucking Rekrul.
Insanious
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada1251 Posts
March 28 2011 15:48 GMT
#2422
On March 29 2011 00:45 RebirthOfLeGenD wrote:
Bum didn't say tack was scum, did he? I thought he said LW had a funky check but was leaning towards tack as well.

bum said that Tack was 100% scum. Then after he redacted that statement because his information was incorrect. His information was wrong, he gained new info from LSB and re-rereading coag's stuff.

So now he thinks Lemon is scum instead.
If you want to help me out... http://signup.leagueoflegends.com/?ref=4b82744b816d3
LSB
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
United States5171 Posts
March 28 2011 15:49 GMT
#2423
On March 28 2011 23:15 Jackal58 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 28 2011 23:14 Jackal58 wrote:
You just add that to fuck with us?

EBWOP
That was to LSB.

I forgot that annul stole an item, I edited it in the Day 2 post
Once is an accident. Twice is coincidence. Three times is an enemy action. Bus Driver can never target themselves I'm sorry
RebirthOfLeGenD
Profile Blog Joined November 2008
USA5860 Posts
March 28 2011 15:50 GMT
#2424
So wait, is that item gone forever now?
Be a man, Become a Legend. TL Mafia Forum Ask for access!!
chaoser
Profile Blog Joined November 2008
United States5541 Posts
March 28 2011 15:51 GMT
#2425
On March 29 2011 00:49 LSB wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 28 2011 23:15 Jackal58 wrote:
On March 28 2011 23:14 Jackal58 wrote:
You just add that to fuck with us?

EBWOP
That was to LSB.

I forgot that annul stole an item, I edited it in the Day 2 post


Ok, Tack, why didn't you come out and say your item was stolen?
Haven't you heard? I'm not an ex-progamer. I'm not a poker player. I'm not an admin of the site. I'm mother fucking Rekrul.
chaoser
Profile Blog Joined November 2008
United States5541 Posts
March 28 2011 15:54 GMT
#2426
On March 29 2011 00:50 RebirthOfLeGenD wrote:
So wait, is that item gone forever now?


I think it's gone at the current moment but when whomever wins the game, they get all of them

LSB, how will items be distributed if town wins game?
Haven't you heard? I'm not an ex-progamer. I'm not a poker player. I'm not an admin of the site. I'm mother fucking Rekrul.
chaoser
Profile Blog Joined November 2008
United States5541 Posts
March 28 2011 15:55 GMT
#2427
LSB, how will items be distributed if town wins game?
Haven't you heard? I'm not an ex-progamer. I'm not a poker player. I'm not an admin of the site. I'm mother fucking Rekrul.
Rean
Profile Joined February 2011
Netherlands808 Posts
March 28 2011 15:57 GMT
#2428
On March 29 2011 00:51 chaoser wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 29 2011 00:49 LSB wrote:
On March 28 2011 23:15 Jackal58 wrote:
On March 28 2011 23:14 Jackal58 wrote:
You just add that to fuck with us?

EBWOP
That was to LSB.

I forgot that annul stole an item, I edited it in the Day 2 post


Ok, Tack, why didn't you come out and say your item was stolen?


LSB didn't put it in for a while, it's possible Tackster wasn't informed either.

Also:

LSB, when Darmousseh asked you to give him a copy of the town message because he considered it cheating to check the role messages, did you give him a copy of the town message?
LSB
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
United States5171 Posts
March 28 2011 16:01 GMT
#2429
On March 29 2011 00:54 chaoser wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 29 2011 00:50 RebirthOfLeGenD wrote:
So wait, is that item gone forever now?


I think it's gone at the current moment but when whomever wins the game, they get all of them

LSB, how will items be distributed if town wins game?

The items that LSB banking currently holds will be randomly distributed to the winners

On March 29 2011 00:57 Rean wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 29 2011 00:51 chaoser wrote:
On March 29 2011 00:49 LSB wrote:
On March 28 2011 23:15 Jackal58 wrote:
On March 28 2011 23:14 Jackal58 wrote:
You just add that to fuck with us?

EBWOP
That was to LSB.

I forgot that annul stole an item, I edited it in the Day 2 post


Ok, Tack, why didn't you come out and say your item was stolen?


LSB didn't put it in for a while, it's possible Tackster wasn't informed either.

Also:

LSB, when Darmousseh asked you to give him a copy of the town message because he considered it cheating to check the role messages, did you give him a copy of the town message?

Nope, and I did not give the mafia the alignment PM
Once is an accident. Twice is coincidence. Three times is an enemy action. Bus Driver can never target themselves I'm sorry
Insanious
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada1251 Posts
March 28 2011 16:04 GMT
#2430
LoL, LSB doesn't want to clarify if it will go to the winning faction or to the winning players in the item game.

If it goes to the players, IG was a waste of time.

If it goes to the faction... then it was worth it.
If you want to help me out... http://signup.leagueoflegends.com/?ref=4b82744b816d3
tnkted
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States1359 Posts
March 28 2011 16:04 GMT
#2431
Alright guys. Prepare for EARTH SHATTERING REVELATIONS

I know what happened last night. But first, a confession: I am the bus driver.

On March 28 2011 17:21 bumatlarge wrote:
Excellent, sorry to burst everyone's bubble, but I have access to a DT within my circle. We checked lemonwalrus. He came back blue police force

While that makes no sense whatsoever since blues cant be in the item game. And of course he is not in my circle.

He has to be the GodFather


Last might my action was to bus Bum and Lemon. I didn't know what item lemon had. I figured jackal was mafia and was going to shoot tack, while the rest of the mafia killed lemon and coag, thereby winning mafia the item game. I didn't know that jackal had died, and I didn't know that lemon was bulletproof. So the reason that bum's check came back as blue is because he was checking himself.

Now, why would i switch bum and lemon, you might ask? Well, Bum is invincible. As long as his two bodyguards are alive he can't die. That means I could switch him with anyone and that person would live because all hits would be deflected off bum. Obviously I can't ever make this maneuver again because GM is dead and its too risky if the mafia gets the other bodyguard, but it was a good oneshot effort and would have won us the item game if mafia had tried to win it all at once. This maneuver had the happy side effect of confirming bum as blue, so yaay! I trust you again bum, I secretly figured you were scum for awhile.

So if I am the only bus driver, what happened last night? It would be stupid for there to be two bus drivers in the game. How was coags kill switched to annul?

On March 28 2011 15:41 RebirthOfLeGenD wrote:
Found it.
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=172696&currentpage=42#840

Show nested quote +

Mind Controller - You may change the target of another player's night action to a player of your choice at night.

I remember KJ guessed who the medic type role was then used it to give the mafia a bunch of free protections.


Mind control. Coag was mind controlled to use his item on annul instead of on Tack. Thats why the post is written the way it is. I mean, read the damn thing. It's all about how he 'was confused as to why he was standing in front of annul'. Go read it again, it makes way more sense for it to be mind control. Also, the bus driver wouldn't have been mentioned elsewhere in the text if that had been what I did. Had that been my move, the bus driver wouldn't have been mentioned at all.

You guys are also missing the fact that Kav claimed somebody hit him last night. Thats an extra KP we haven't accounted for:

1. towns kp used to kill tack, shifted to annul
2. another random kp used to kill annul
3. KP used on GM
4. KP that failed (look at the DP again)
5. KP used on kav???

Mafia's Plan
Now before we delve into 5, lets examine 4 for a minute. GM is deader than a doornail. I have reason to believe that annuls role (outside of the item game) was bodyguard. I think last night the mafia hit GM and bum and used mind control to switch coags hit onto annul, therefore allowing them to kill the mayor and win the IG in one swoop. Coag would be dead due to the bomb, and the only people left in IG would be Jackal and Tack and Lemon.
Mafia almost killed bum, and I accidentally saved him by switching him and lemon.


0_0
How fucking lucky did town get last night?


We still haven't accounted for 5, or for the direction of black's kill. Black must have hit annul; that would explain why there were two kills in the same place. Why would black have hit annul? He was out of the item game, and everyone thought that annul's item was going to go off. I do not know this yet. I suspect bum has more ideas about this than I do. I do know that the reason why annul's item didn't go off is because he was stealing Tack's item during the night. That explains why annul has the mood ring and not Tack.

Now for the KP used on kav. What happened? Lets look at this list again, and I'll show you what I think happened:

1. towns kp used to kill tack, shifted to annul
2. another random kp used to kill annul
3. KP used on GM
4. KP that failed
5. KP used on kav???

There was no KP used on kav. There weren't enough KP in the game for that to happen. What happened was, my switch of lemon and bum saved bum's life from being ended and thats what the failed KP was: They managed to hit a bulletproof lemon instead of a suddenly weakened bum.

Kav claimed a hit in order to A) bring himself into town's good graces and B) to stop anyone from wondering if Bum was the other target. Kav is Mafia

Now who could possibly have orchastrated this plan from the mafia's perspective? such a person would

1. have to be in the item game
2. have to have known that coag was the one who was gonna hit Tack, not jackal

The only people that fit both of those descriptions are Lemon, Jackal, and Coag. Lemon is probably clear thanks to my breadcrumbing plan from earlier. He could easily not be, however, probably thanks to myself switching him and bum and accidentally foiling the DT check (sorry!).
Coag is definately a green thanks to breadcrumbing earlier.
Therefore, the true battle of red is between Lemon and Jackal. Both of them have much to gain if town lynches Tack, and both of them already think that Tack is the mafia. The question is which one of them is more scum than the other, and which one is playing the other for a fool.

Personally I believe Jackal is scum. I had a FOS on him early in the game and he hasn't done much to change my mind. He failed my breadcrumbing test after refusing to participate, he has tunnelled players multiple times, and chainsaw defended virtually every single accusation against him. This entire plan is exactly the sort of thing he'd cook up; killing everyone but himself and Tack and somebody that aggrees with him (lemon) and then convincing town that Tack had murdered everyone in the night and lynching him.

Who do we see supporting jackal on this? Who is supporting jackal even after Bum accused lemon?

Rean and Decon. Scum. Coag. Played for fool.

Coag, you even said that the only person who could have fooled you was jackal. Its whats happening right now, don't you see?! If you have more info (ie, dt check) I would release it right now.

Therefore, mafia list:

Kav
Rean
Decon
Jackal



And bum, I'd be very very careful with how you act from now on. I suspect the rest of my bus driving will be blocked by red/black, so I won't be able to save your ass again.
'I think "tnkted" may have justified this entire thread.' - Mjolnir
RebirthOfLeGenD
Profile Blog Joined November 2008
USA5860 Posts
March 28 2011 16:04 GMT
#2432
Just for clarification. Does the "town KP" refer to lynching, coagulations gun, or something else entirely? If it's referring to his gun did you really RNG the items or did you hand pick them?
Be a man, Become a Legend. TL Mafia Forum Ask for access!!
deconduo
Profile Blog Joined January 2008
Ireland4122 Posts
March 28 2011 16:10 GMT
#2433
On March 29 2011 01:04 tnkted wrote:
Who do we see supporting jackal on this? Who is supporting jackal even after Bum accused lemon?

Rean and Decon. Scum. Coag. Played for fool.


You know, this would have been a lot more emphatic if it wasn't for the fact that you obviously have been reading the thread wrong.

Myself and Rean are the ones who are saying Jackal is wrong, not the ones supporting him.
tnkted
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States1359 Posts
March 28 2011 16:13 GMT
#2434
Yep decon i just came to that conclusion myself rereading here. I'll go find who it was attacking tack, hang on
'I think "tnkted" may have justified this entire thread.' - Mjolnir
Ace
Profile Blog Joined October 2002
United States16096 Posts
March 28 2011 16:15 GMT
#2435
lmao.

{extremely long explanation, nuances and counter arguments}

How did it all happen?

Mind control.

Math me up, scumboi. - Acrofales
chaoser
Profile Blog Joined November 2008
United States5541 Posts
March 28 2011 16:16 GMT
#2436
Ok...so that explains the blue...
Haven't you heard? I'm not an ex-progamer. I'm not a poker player. I'm not an admin of the site. I'm mother fucking Rekrul.
LSB
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
United States5171 Posts
March 28 2011 16:16 GMT
#2437
On March 29 2011 01:04 RebirthOfLeGenD wrote:
Just for clarification. Does the "town KP" refer to lynching, coagulations gun, or something else entirely? If it's referring to his gun did you really RNG the items or did you hand pick them?

No comment
Once is an accident. Twice is coincidence. Three times is an enemy action. Bus Driver can never target themselves I'm sorry
tnkted
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States1359 Posts
March 28 2011 16:17 GMT
#2438
GGQ and Ken are who I meant I believe. They've been suspected of mafia before as well.
'I think "tnkted" may have justified this entire thread.' - Mjolnir
chaoser
Profile Blog Joined November 2008
United States5541 Posts
March 28 2011 16:18 GMT
#2439
Also, annul was

Annul the Item Game Participant has died
Alignment PM. (Mafia Miller)


not a bodyguard so yeah...
Haven't you heard? I'm not an ex-progamer. I'm not a poker player. I'm not an admin of the site. I'm mother fucking Rekrul.
RebirthOfLeGenD
Profile Blog Joined November 2008
USA5860 Posts
March 28 2011 16:20 GMT
#2440
Doesn't the mayor have 2 BG's? How would bum have died last night? That is the one part I don't get.
LSB, if a mayor got bussed would it bypass his bodyguard protection and transfer it to the other bussed person?
Be a man, Become a Legend. TL Mafia Forum Ask for access!!
Prev 1 120 121 122 123 124 273 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 2h 22m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
mouzHeroMarine 624
ProTech133
UpATreeSC 126
Nina 76
JuggernautJason51
MindelVK 23
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 28860
Calm 2611
Mini 160
firebathero 117
Dewaltoss 101
soO 58
NaDa 29
HiyA 26
Bale 25
PianO 16
[ Show more ]
Sacsri 6
Dota 2
Gorgc6820
XaKoH 384
monkeys_forever77
canceldota28
League of Legends
Doublelift1657
Counter-Strike
Fnx 1554
fl0m1434
Heroes of the Storm
Liquid`Hasu730
Other Games
FrodaN2057
Beastyqt605
B2W.Neo418
mouzStarbuck365
Livibee188
ToD157
C9.Mang0150
KnowMe142
Trikslyr123
RotterdaM108
Mew2King49
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 42
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Azhi_Dahaki37
• niya90s 1
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• imaqtpie1053
• Shiphtur739
• WagamamaTV245
Upcoming Events
OSC
2h 22m
Replay Cast
3h 7m
OSC
1d 3h
Big Brain Bouts
1d 14h
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
1d 21h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 23h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
Patches Events
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
[ Show More ]
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
The PondCast
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.