• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 05:02
CEST 11:02
KST 18:02
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 20262Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)77Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ BW General Discussion Fantasy returning? Sagi.gg Launcher Released SC4ALL II Brood War Complete Invited Player Lineup
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 6173 users

Insane Mafia 2 - Page 123

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 121 122 123 124 125 273 Next
Jackal58
Profile Joined November 2010
United States4264 Posts
March 28 2011 16:21 GMT
#2441
On March 29 2011 00:48 chaoser wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 29 2011 00:45 RebirthOfLeGenD wrote:
Bum didn't say tack was scum, did he? I thought he said LW had a funky check but was leaning towards tack as well.


Yeah, bum said he thought tack was scum I think. I'll go find the post

Here ya go.
+ Show Spoiler +

On March 28 2011 11:39 bumatlarge wrote:
I have no idea about tackster, but I can tell you it has nothing to do with annul. Don't make baseless connections please. Tackster s most likely scum, but ranting and raving about things you don't know and throwing that "100%" around is NOT PRO-TOWN. Which is odd because this does confirm the rest of the IG players.

Coagulation in a way is right and wrong. Let me put this as safely as possible. I know now tackster was protected, thank you coagulation. I am fairly certain it wasn't a town aligned person who did so. I am also very aware of why annul was shot by mafia, and I can't really comment more on that other then he dug his own grave, and scum benefited.

Now coagulation, you may continue with your rant on why tackster is scum, because he is.


On March 28 2011 11:58 bumatlarge wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 28 2011 11:56 Coagulation wrote:
On March 28 2011 11:54 bumatlarge wrote:
Let's just say I made the mistake of taking coagulation word as opposed to LSB's, and even then there is room for error.


What my word isnt just my word
ITS WHAT HAPPENED.



I know that, but it will change my opinion from 85% to 100%. It has nothing to do with me not trusting you (but again what I get can change that)

I need time to consult my chums.



You asked me if I thought bum was blue. I have to assume he is blue or else our other 4 blues are morons. I'm going with bum is blue. Not sure he's competent though.



Twinkle toes I think I'll read your post again for the 4th time before I call bull shit.
Life can only kill you once.
LSB
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
United States5171 Posts
March 28 2011 16:21 GMT
#2442
On March 29 2011 01:20 RebirthOfLeGenD wrote:
Doesn't the mayor have 2 BG's? How would bum have died last night? That is the one part I don't get.
LSB, if a mayor got bussed would it bypass his bodyguard protection and transfer it to the other bussed person?

The mayor never looses bodyguard protection
Once is an accident. Twice is coincidence. Three times is an enemy action. Bus Driver can never target themselves I'm sorry
tnkted
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States1359 Posts
March 28 2011 16:23 GMT
#2443
On March 29 2011 01:18 chaoser wrote:
Also, annul was

Show nested quote +
Annul the Item Game Participant has died
Alignment PM. (Mafia Miller)


not a bodyguard so yeah...


Ahh. Ok Well that could explain why Annul was hit twice; black dt checked him and thought he was red.

It doesn't explain why they tried to hit bum though... Hmm..

@Coag: Who all knew what Lemon's item was?
'I think "tnkted" may have justified this entire thread.' - Mjolnir
tnkted
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States1359 Posts
March 28 2011 16:24 GMT
#2444
On March 29 2011 01:20 RebirthOfLeGenD wrote:
Doesn't the mayor have 2 BG's? How would bum have died last night? That is the one part I don't get.
LSB, if a mayor got bussed would it bypass his bodyguard protection and transfer it to the other bussed person?


Yep, the mayor retains his protection even when bussed. I asked lemon about this specifically.
'I think "tnkted" may have justified this entire thread.' - Mjolnir
Jackal58
Profile Joined November 2010
United States4264 Posts
March 28 2011 16:25 GMT
#2445
On March 29 2011 01:04 tnkted wrote:
Alright guys. Prepare for EARTH SHATTERING REVELATIONS

I know what happened last night. But first, a confession: I am the bus driver.

Show nested quote +
On March 28 2011 17:21 bumatlarge wrote:
Excellent, sorry to burst everyone's bubble, but I have access to a DT within my circle. We checked lemonwalrus. He came back blue police force

While that makes no sense whatsoever since blues cant be in the item game. And of course he is not in my circle.

He has to be the GodFather


Last might my action was to bus Bum and Lemon. I didn't know what item lemon had. I figured jackal was mafia and was going to shoot tack, while the rest of the mafia killed lemon and coag, thereby winning mafia the item game. I didn't know that jackal had died, and I didn't know that lemon was bulletproof. So the reason that bum's check came back as blue is because he was checking himself.

Now, why would i switch bum and lemon, you might ask? Well, Bum is invincible. As long as his two bodyguards are alive he can't die. That means I could switch him with anyone and that person would live because all hits would be deflected off bum. Obviously I can't ever make this maneuver again because GM is dead and its too risky if the mafia gets the other bodyguard, but it was a good oneshot effort and would have won us the item game if mafia had tried to win it all at once. This maneuver had the happy side effect of confirming bum as blue, so yaay! I trust you again bum, I secretly figured you were scum for awhile.

So if I am the only bus driver, what happened last night? It would be stupid for there to be two bus drivers in the game. How was coags kill switched to annul?

Show nested quote +
On March 28 2011 15:41 RebirthOfLeGenD wrote:
Found it.
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=172696&currentpage=42#840


Mind Controller - You may change the target of another player's night action to a player of your choice at night.

I remember KJ guessed who the medic type role was then used it to give the mafia a bunch of free protections.


Mind control. Coag was mind controlled to use his item on annul instead of on Tack. Thats why the post is written the way it is. I mean, read the damn thing. It's all about how he 'was confused as to why he was standing in front of annul'. Go read it again, it makes way more sense for it to be mind control. Also, the bus driver wouldn't have been mentioned elsewhere in the text if that had been what I did. Had that been my move, the bus driver wouldn't have been mentioned at all.

You guys are also missing the fact that Kav claimed somebody hit him last night. Thats an extra KP we haven't accounted for:

1. towns kp used to kill tack, shifted to annul
2. another random kp used to kill annul
3. KP used on GM
4. KP that failed (look at the DP again)
5. KP used on kav???

Mafia's Plan
Now before we delve into 5, lets examine 4 for a minute. GM is deader than a doornail. I have reason to believe that annuls role (outside of the item game) was bodyguard. I think last night the mafia hit GM and bum and used mind control to switch coags hit onto annul, therefore allowing them to kill the mayor and win the IG in one swoop. Coag would be dead due to the bomb, and the only people left in IG would be Jackal and Tack and Lemon.
Mafia almost killed bum, and I accidentally saved him by switching him and lemon.


0_0
How fucking lucky did town get last night?


We still haven't accounted for 5, or for the direction of black's kill. Black must have hit annul; that would explain why there were two kills in the same place. Why would black have hit annul? He was out of the item game, and everyone thought that annul's item was going to go off. I do not know this yet. I suspect bum has more ideas about this than I do. I do know that the reason why annul's item didn't go off is because he was stealing Tack's item during the night. That explains why annul has the mood ring and not Tack.

Now for the KP used on kav. What happened? Lets look at this list again, and I'll show you what I think happened:

1. towns kp used to kill tack, shifted to annul
2. another random kp used to kill annul
3. KP used on GM
4. KP that failed
5. KP used on kav???

There was no KP used on kav. There weren't enough KP in the game for that to happen. What happened was, my switch of lemon and bum saved bum's life from being ended and thats what the failed KP was: They managed to hit a bulletproof lemon instead of a suddenly weakened bum.

Kav claimed a hit in order to A) bring himself into town's good graces and B) to stop anyone from wondering if Bum was the other target. Kav is Mafia

Now who could possibly have orchastrated this plan from the mafia's perspective? such a person would

1. have to be in the item game
2. have to have known that coag was the one who was gonna hit Tack, not jackal

The only people that fit both of those descriptions are Lemon, Jackal, and Coag. Lemon is probably clear thanks to my breadcrumbing plan from earlier. He could easily not be, however, probably thanks to myself switching him and bum and accidentally foiling the DT check (sorry!).
Coag is definately a green thanks to breadcrumbing earlier.
Therefore, the true battle of red is between Lemon and Jackal. Both of them have much to gain if town lynches Tack, and both of them already think that Tack is the mafia. The question is which one of them is more scum than the other, and which one is playing the other for a fool.

Personally I believe Jackal is scum. I had a FOS on him early in the game and he hasn't done much to change my mind. He failed my breadcrumbing test after refusing to participate, he has tunnelled players multiple times, and chainsaw defended virtually every single accusation against him. This entire plan is exactly the sort of thing he'd cook up; killing everyone but himself and Tack and somebody that aggrees with him (lemon) and then convincing town that Tack had murdered everyone in the night and lynching him.

Who do we see supporting jackal on this? Who is supporting jackal even after Bum accused lemon?

Rean and Decon. Scum. Coag. Played for fool.

Coag, you even said that the only person who could have fooled you was jackal. Its whats happening right now, don't you see?! If you have more info (ie, dt check) I would release it right now.

Therefore, mafia list:

Kav
Rean
Decon
Jackal



And bum, I'd be very very careful with how you act from now on. I suspect the rest of my bus driving will be blocked by red/black, so I won't be able to save your ass again.

You're in the right game.
Life can only kill you once.
Jackal58
Profile Joined November 2010
United States4264 Posts
March 28 2011 16:25 GMT
#2446
On March 29 2011 01:23 tnkted wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 29 2011 01:18 chaoser wrote:
Also, annul was

Annul the Item Game Participant has died
Alignment PM. (Mafia Miller)


not a bodyguard so yeah...


Ahh. Ok Well that could explain why Annul was hit twice; black dt checked him and thought he was red.

It doesn't explain why they tried to hit bum though... Hmm..

@Coag: Who all knew what Lemon's item was?

Really?????
Life can only kill you once.
Insanious
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada1251 Posts
March 28 2011 16:26 GMT
#2447
On March 29 2011 01:25 Jackal58 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 29 2011 01:23 tnkted wrote:
On March 29 2011 01:18 chaoser wrote:
Also, annul was

Annul the Item Game Participant has died
Alignment PM. (Mafia Miller)


not a bodyguard so yeah...


Ahh. Ok Well that could explain why Annul was hit twice; black dt checked him and thought he was red.

It doesn't explain why they tried to hit bum though... Hmm..

@Coag: Who all knew what Lemon's item was?

Really?????

annul was miller. So he would show up red to allignment checks...
If you want to help me out... http://signup.leagueoflegends.com/?ref=4b82744b816d3
tnkted
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States1359 Posts
March 28 2011 16:27 GMT
#2448
On March 29 2011 01:25 Jackal58 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 29 2011 01:23 tnkted wrote:
On March 29 2011 01:18 chaoser wrote:
Also, annul was

Annul the Item Game Participant has died
Alignment PM. (Mafia Miller)


not a bodyguard so yeah...


Ahh. Ok Well that could explain why Annul was hit twice; black dt checked him and thought he was red.

It doesn't explain why they tried to hit bum though... Hmm..

@Coag: Who all knew what Lemon's item was?

Really?????


why do YOU think he was hit twice?

And what do you mean I'm in the right game?
'I think "tnkted" may have justified this entire thread.' - Mjolnir
Jackal58
Profile Joined November 2010
United States4264 Posts
March 28 2011 16:28 GMT
#2449
On March 29 2011 01:26 Insanious wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 29 2011 01:25 Jackal58 wrote:
On March 29 2011 01:23 tnkted wrote:
On March 29 2011 01:18 chaoser wrote:
Also, annul was

Annul the Item Game Participant has died
Alignment PM. (Mafia Miller)


not a bodyguard so yeah...


Ahh. Ok Well that could explain why Annul was hit twice; black dt checked him and thought he was red.

It doesn't explain why they tried to hit bum though... Hmm..

@Coag: Who all knew what Lemon's item was?

Really?????

annul was miller. So he would show up red to allignment checks...

And when would these checks have occurred?
Life can only kill you once.
deconduo
Profile Blog Joined January 2008
Ireland4122 Posts
March 28 2011 16:28 GMT
#2450
How can someone DT check and shoot in one night?
Jackal58
Profile Joined November 2010
United States4264 Posts
March 28 2011 16:30 GMT
#2451
On March 29 2011 01:27 tnkted wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 29 2011 01:25 Jackal58 wrote:
On March 29 2011 01:23 tnkted wrote:
On March 29 2011 01:18 chaoser wrote:
Also, annul was

Annul the Item Game Participant has died
Alignment PM. (Mafia Miller)


not a bodyguard so yeah...


Ahh. Ok Well that could explain why Annul was hit twice; black dt checked him and thought he was red.

It doesn't explain why they tried to hit bum though... Hmm..

@Coag: Who all knew what Lemon's item was?

Really?????


why do YOU think he was hit twice?

And what do you mean I'm in the right game?

Annul X 2 I meant for Tackster.
Gmarshall X 1
Kav X 1
4 kp
4 shots.


You're freaking insane.
Life can only kill you once.
tnkted
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States1359 Posts
March 28 2011 16:30 GMT
#2452
On March 29 2011 01:28 Jackal58 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 29 2011 01:26 Insanious wrote:
On March 29 2011 01:25 Jackal58 wrote:
On March 29 2011 01:23 tnkted wrote:
On March 29 2011 01:18 chaoser wrote:
Also, annul was

Annul the Item Game Participant has died
Alignment PM. (Mafia Miller)


not a bodyguard so yeah...


Ahh. Ok Well that could explain why Annul was hit twice; black dt checked him and thought he was red.

It doesn't explain why they tried to hit bum though... Hmm..

@Coag: Who all knew what Lemon's item was?

Really?????

annul was miller. So he would show up red to allignment checks...

And when would these checks have occurred?


I'm not actually sure. Night 0 perhaps? LSB said that there was a very good reason night 0 existed and I'm not convinced it was to vote 'godfatheresque' positions in. I think black has an alignment check they could use either night 0, or during the day and they used it at one point to check what annul was. Makes sense, he was one of the most vocal people at the beginning of the game running for mayor and black would obviously want to know if he was red or not.

We should look back and see if our little confirmed black in the IG supported annul's candidacy or not.
'I think "tnkted" may have justified this entire thread.' - Mjolnir
Jackal58
Profile Joined November 2010
United States4264 Posts
March 28 2011 16:33 GMT
#2453
On March 29 2011 01:28 deconduo wrote:
How can someone DT check and shoot in one night?

Black has 1 kp plus roles. Black shot GM and did an alignment check on annul.
They got a red check back on a dead guy. Twinkles devises bs plan to end IG in a tie. No items to anybody.
Life can only kill you once.
chaoser
Profile Blog Joined November 2008
United States5541 Posts
March 28 2011 16:34 GMT
#2454
On March 29 2011 01:30 tnkted wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 29 2011 01:28 Jackal58 wrote:
On March 29 2011 01:26 Insanious wrote:
On March 29 2011 01:25 Jackal58 wrote:
On March 29 2011 01:23 tnkted wrote:
On March 29 2011 01:18 chaoser wrote:
Also, annul was

Annul the Item Game Participant has died
Alignment PM. (Mafia Miller)


not a bodyguard so yeah...


Ahh. Ok Well that could explain why Annul was hit twice; black dt checked him and thought he was red.

It doesn't explain why they tried to hit bum though... Hmm..

@Coag: Who all knew what Lemon's item was?

Really?????

annul was miller. So he would show up red to allignment checks...

And when would these checks have occurred?


I'm not actually sure. Night 0 perhaps? LSB said that there was a very good reason night 0 existed and I'm not convinced it was to vote 'godfatheresque' positions in. I think black has an alignment check they could use either night 0, or during the day and they used it at one point to check what annul was. Makes sense, he was one of the most vocal people at the beginning of the game running for mayor and black would obviously want to know if he was red or not.

We should look back and see if our little confirmed black in the IG supported annul's candidacy or not.


Highly doubt this...we didn't even have role PMs yet.
Haven't you heard? I'm not an ex-progamer. I'm not a poker player. I'm not an admin of the site. I'm mother fucking Rekrul.
tnkted
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States1359 Posts
March 28 2011 16:34 GMT
#2455
And I think I already asked you to stop calling me that.
'I think "tnkted" may have justified this entire thread.' - Mjolnir
CubEdIn
Profile Blog Joined April 2006
Romania5359 Posts
March 28 2011 16:35 GMT
#2456
Yeah, no.

I do believe that you're the bus driver and have switched bum and lemon, otherwise the lemon check wouldn't have made sense in a LOT of scenarios.

Now, we still need to figure out why Tack didn't die. Two bus drivers might be a bit much indeed.
The only thing is, mafia thought Jackal would hit, not Coag, so whatever happened, couldn't have been a spell cast on Coag.
Im not a n00b, I just play like one.
tnkted
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States1359 Posts
March 28 2011 16:36 GMT
#2457
On March 29 2011 01:34 chaoser wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 29 2011 01:30 tnkted wrote:
On March 29 2011 01:28 Jackal58 wrote:
On March 29 2011 01:26 Insanious wrote:
On March 29 2011 01:25 Jackal58 wrote:
On March 29 2011 01:23 tnkted wrote:
On March 29 2011 01:18 chaoser wrote:
Also, annul was

Annul the Item Game Participant has died
Alignment PM. (Mafia Miller)


not a bodyguard so yeah...


Ahh. Ok Well that could explain why Annul was hit twice; black dt checked him and thought he was red.

It doesn't explain why they tried to hit bum though... Hmm..

@Coag: Who all knew what Lemon's item was?

Really?????

annul was miller. So he would show up red to allignment checks...

And when would these checks have occurred?


I'm not actually sure. Night 0 perhaps? LSB said that there was a very good reason night 0 existed and I'm not convinced it was to vote 'godfatheresque' positions in. I think black has an alignment check they could use either night 0, or during the day and they used it at one point to check what annul was. Makes sense, he was one of the most vocal people at the beginning of the game running for mayor and black would obviously want to know if he was red or not.

We should look back and see if our little confirmed black in the IG supported annul's candidacy or not.


Highly doubt this...we didn't even have role PMs yet.


Sure, the regular roles, but how do we know that mafia/black weren't told what the godfather roles would be? Surely they would be told what powers the person they were voting would be given?

Were mafia/black told what roles the godfather would have when they voted the godfather in?
'I think "tnkted" may have justified this entire thread.' - Mjolnir
deconduo
Profile Blog Joined January 2008
Ireland4122 Posts
March 28 2011 16:36 GMT
#2458
On March 29 2011 01:33 Jackal58 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 29 2011 01:28 deconduo wrote:
How can someone DT check and shoot in one night?

Black has 1 kp plus roles. Black shot GM and did an alignment check on annul.
They got a red check back on a dead guy. Twinkles devises bs plan to end IG in a tie. No items to anybody.


I think he's telling the truth about bussing bum + LW. It makes sense. Is it worth it for black to sacrifice 1/3 of their team to kill the item game?
deconduo
Profile Blog Joined January 2008
Ireland4122 Posts
March 28 2011 16:37 GMT
#2459
On March 29 2011 01:35 CubEdIn wrote:
Yeah, no.

I do believe that you're the bus driver and have switched bum and lemon, otherwise the lemon check wouldn't have made sense in a LOT of scenarios.

Now, we still need to figure out why Tack didn't die. Two bus drivers might be a bit much indeed.
The only thing is, mafia thought Jackal would hit, not Coag, so whatever happened, couldn't have been a spell cast on Coag.


Jackal and Lemon both knew it was Coag shooting.
Insanious
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada1251 Posts
March 28 2011 16:37 GMT
#2460
On March 29 2011 01:35 CubEdIn wrote:
Yeah, no.

I do believe that you're the bus driver and have switched bum and lemon, otherwise the lemon check wouldn't have made sense in a LOT of scenarios.

Now, we still need to figure out why Tack didn't die. Two bus drivers might be a bit much indeed.
The only thing is, mafia thought Jackal would hit, not Coag, so whatever happened, couldn't have been a spell cast on Coag.

false, mafia could of known the hit would come from Coag if it was either Lemon or Jackal as mafia. They would know.

Mafia wouldn't know if Tack is mafia.

As such, if either Lemon or Jackal are mafia, then It could of been mindcontrol instead of busdriver.
If you want to help me out... http://signup.leagueoflegends.com/?ref=4b82744b816d3
Prev 1 121 122 123 124 125 273 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 58m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
OGKoka 141
EnDerr 9
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 3295
Hyuk 265
Stork 154
Soma 140
Mong 75
NotJumperer 65
Yoon 60
Killer 58
Shinee 55
ToSsGirL 41
[ Show more ]
EffOrt 36
Bale 32
Sharp 32
Hm[arnc] 24
ajuk12(nOOB) 23
Noble 21
yabsab 13
Shine 7
Sacsri 6
Dota 2
Gorgc81
League of Legends
JimRising 457
Counter-Strike
olofmeister1189
shoxiejesuss584
ceh9524
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King162
Other Games
summit1g7728
singsing980
crisheroes98
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick672
BasetradeTV157
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream34
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• LUISG 23
• killerbeecast2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• iopq 8
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2177
• WagamamaTV42
League of Legends
• Stunt415
Other Games
• Shiphtur791
Upcoming Events
The PondCast
58m
INu's Battles
1h 58m
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
3h 58m
OSC
13h 13m
Replay Cast
13h 58m
OSC
1d 13h
Big Brain Bouts
2 days
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
[ Show More ]
Patches Events
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.