• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 08:38
CEST 14:38
KST 21:38
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 20264Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)77Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? BW General Discussion BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Sagi.gg Launcher Released SC4ALL II Brood War Complete Invited Player Lineup
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [ASL22] Semifinal B [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8189 users

Insane Mafia 2 - Page 124

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 122 123 124 125 126 273 Next
tnkted
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States1359 Posts
March 28 2011 16:38 GMT
#2461
On March 29 2011 01:35 CubEdIn wrote:
Yeah, no.

I do believe that you're the bus driver and have switched bum and lemon, otherwise the lemon check wouldn't have made sense in a LOT of scenarios.

Now, we still need to figure out why Tack didn't die. Two bus drivers might be a bit much indeed.
The only thing is, mafia thought Jackal would hit, not Coag, so whatever happened, couldn't have been a spell cast on Coag.


Did you not read my post? Mafia must have known who was going to do the hit, which means either lemon or jackal must have told them.
'I think "tnkted" may have justified this entire thread.' - Mjolnir
tnkted
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States1359 Posts
March 28 2011 16:39 GMT
#2462
Actually, I think I need to be killed... if mafia can mind control they could just use me to shift targets around every night.




Didn't think that one through when I posted it.
'I think "tnkted" may have justified this entire thread.' - Mjolnir
CubEdIn
Profile Blog Joined April 2006
Romania5359 Posts
March 28 2011 16:41 GMT
#2463
Ah I see.

Well then, the only scenario that makes sense to ME right now is that Lemon is indeed red, tnked managed to screw up everyone with the awesome bus switch (since, you know, lemon was getting checked), and Tacked is caught in the middle.

The reason I'm saying this is that Day 2 is entitled confusion, and it's pretty clear that Coag didn't know why he shot annul.
I don't know, I've just been getting a good vibe from tack this whole game, and I don't think LSB would place a newbie in a 4-man-mafia team, and then place HIM in the item game. I know it's meta-game and shouldn't be considered, but come on, it makes much more sense for Lemon to be the scum.

Besides, we can solve this by killing both, someone get medics on Jackal/Coag and kill the other two. Easy peasy.

And yes, I'm considering that Jackal is town.
Im not a n00b, I just play like one.
deconduo
Profile Blog Joined January 2008
Ireland4122 Posts
March 28 2011 16:42 GMT
#2464
On March 29 2011 01:39 tnkted wrote:
Actually, I think I need to be killed... if mafia can mind control they could just use me to shift targets around every night.




Didn't think that one through when I posted it.


That would explain LSB saying

'DO NOT ROLE CLAIM UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES'
tnkted
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States1359 Posts
March 28 2011 16:43 GMT
#2465
On March 29 2011 01:41 CubEdIn wrote:
Ah I see.

Well then, the only scenario that makes sense to ME right now is that Lemon is indeed red, tnked managed to screw up everyone with the awesome bus switch (since, you know, lemon was getting checked), and Tacked is caught in the middle.

The reason I'm saying this is that Day 2 is entitled confusion, and it's pretty clear that Coag didn't know why he shot annul.
I don't know, I've just been getting a good vibe from tack this whole game, and I don't think LSB would place a newbie in a 4-man-mafia team, and then place HIM in the item game. I know it's meta-game and shouldn't be considered, but come on, it makes much more sense for Lemon to be the scum.

Besides, we can solve this by killing both, someone get medics on Jackal/Coag and kill the other two. Easy peasy.

And yes, I'm considering that Jackal is town.


You do realize that lemon is new too, right?
'I think "tnkted" may have justified this entire thread.' - Mjolnir
Insanious
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada1251 Posts
March 28 2011 16:45 GMT
#2466
This is both lemon and tack's first game. The only experienced players still in IG are Jackal and Coag
If you want to help me out... http://signup.leagueoflegends.com/?ref=4b82744b816d3
CubEdIn
Profile Blog Joined April 2006
Romania5359 Posts
March 28 2011 16:45 GMT
#2467
Yeah, I guess, but it's also the posts that are making me lean towards Lemon more.

Anyway, the more I think about it the more pissed off I get. I know you wanted to use your role, but the fact that the blues (bum killing a scum on day 1) knew what they were doing should have been enough indication that you should steer clear of the item game.
We would have had a brilliant check by bum/bum's friend/whatever and we would know for sure who to lynch.
Im not a n00b, I just play like one.
Kavdragon
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States1251 Posts
March 28 2011 16:50 GMT
#2468
On March 29 2011 01:30 Jackal58 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 29 2011 01:27 tnkted wrote:
On March 29 2011 01:25 Jackal58 wrote:
On March 29 2011 01:23 tnkted wrote:
On March 29 2011 01:18 chaoser wrote:
Also, annul was

Annul the Item Game Participant has died
Alignment PM. (Mafia Miller)


not a bodyguard so yeah...


Ahh. Ok Well that could explain why Annul was hit twice; black dt checked him and thought he was red.

It doesn't explain why they tried to hit bum though... Hmm..

@Coag: Who all knew what Lemon's item was?

Really?????


why do YOU think he was hit twice?

And what do you mean I'm in the right game?

Annul X 2 I meant for Tackster.
Gmarshall X 1
Kav X 1
4 kp
4 shots.


You're freaking insane.


This. I'm not entirely sure why you think that bum was hit, not me.

[green]If bum were hit, would he be notified?[/b]
I'm currently on an indefinite hiatus from TL =(
Kavdragon
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States1251 Posts
March 28 2011 16:51 GMT
#2469
Buh.

If bum(mayor) were hit, would he be notified?
I'm currently on an indefinite hiatus from TL =(
Jackal58
Profile Joined November 2010
United States4264 Posts
March 28 2011 16:54 GMT
#2470
I'm still waiting for bum to explain his certainty of 85% - 100% that Tack is scum.
I'm done til then. Too many variables.
Life can only kill you once.
Tackster
Profile Joined February 2011
Ireland429 Posts
March 28 2011 16:59 GMT
#2471
I'm Baaacccckkkk!!! omggggggg....

Ok to be honest guys I'm really confused - i don't know all the roles in forum mafia (mind control?) and while I accept tnkteds bus theory i'm a bit confused as to the logic after it...

So I'm going to read all this for like the third time and get back to you with one of my thought out posts that Jackal and Coag keep saying have no content...

But the important thing:
I did not know that mood ring had been stolen until I got a PM from LSB:

From: LSB Banking
Subject: Correction
Date: 3/28/11 22:54

Correction to the last PM. I forgot to take in account Annul's actions.

Oh No! Your mood ring was stolen, at least you have the bandages.
Current Items
Bandages- Yay Medic! You got Bandages. You can use it protect someone at night, including yourself!


This was sent to me at 22:54. My last post is at 20:17. I did not have this information at the time!!

LSB posted the mood ring information out at 22:56 - 2 min after he PMd me.

LSB can you please confirm for the game players that I was working off of incorrect information up until my last post? I think as I had no knowledge and this was an innocent mistake I should be cleared of any allegations that I hid the mood ring info from the game

Well I hope that clears that up and I'll get back to analysis!
Tackster: Can you give me a synonym of flammable? Deconduo: Inflammable...
Jackal58
Profile Joined November 2010
United States4264 Posts
March 28 2011 17:03 GMT
#2472
On March 29 2011 01:59 Tackster wrote:
I'm Baaacccckkkk!!! omggggggg....

Ok to be honest guys I'm really confused - i don't know all the roles in forum mafia (mind control?) and while I accept tnkteds bus theory i'm a bit confused as to the logic after it...

So I'm going to read all this for like the third time and get back to you with one of my thought out posts that Jackal and Coag keep saying have no content...

But the important thing:
I did not know that mood ring had been stolen until I got a PM from LSB:

Show nested quote +
From: LSB Banking
Subject: Correction
Date: 3/28/11 22:54

Correction to the last PM. I forgot to take in account Annul's actions.

Oh No! Your mood ring was stolen, at least you have the bandages.
Current Items
Bandages- Yay Medic! You got Bandages. You can use it protect someone at night, including yourself!


This was sent to me at 22:54. My last post is at 20:17. I did not have this information at the time!!

LSB posted the mood ring information out at 22:56 - 2 min after he PMd me.

LSB can you please confirm for the game players that I was working off of incorrect information up until my last post? I think as I had no knowledge and this was an innocent mistake I should be cleared of any allegations that I hid the mood ring info from the game

Well I hope that clears that up and I'll get back to analysis!

I believe you on the mood ring. LSB is suspiciously close to LSD. Sometimes he forgets.
Life can only kill you once.
deconduo
Profile Blog Joined January 2008
Ireland4122 Posts
March 28 2011 17:10 GMT
#2473
@Jackal, Coag

How would the mind control ability affect your plan to confirm each other?
Jackal58
Profile Joined November 2010
United States4264 Posts
March 28 2011 17:14 GMT
#2474
On March 29 2011 02:10 deconduo wrote:
@Jackal, Coag

How would the mind control ability affect your plan to confirm each other?

Unless the scum element has managed to infiltrate my beer supply not very likely.


I love how everybody is all aboard the mind control bus.
Life can only kill you once.
Rean
Profile Joined February 2011
Netherlands808 Posts
March 28 2011 17:15 GMT
#2475
On March 29 2011 02:10 deconduo wrote:
@Jackal, Coag

How would the mind control ability affect your plan to confirm each other?


Their entire plan was probably based on them breadcumbing townie pm's to each other to confirm that they're town.
Tackster
Profile Joined February 2011
Ireland429 Posts
March 28 2011 17:17 GMT
#2476
On March 29 2011 02:14 Jackal58 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 29 2011 02:10 deconduo wrote:
@Jackal, Coag

How would the mind control ability affect your plan to confirm each other?

Unless the scum element has managed to infiltrate my beer supply not very likely.


I love how everybody is all aboard the mind control bus.


All that doesn't matter anyway. Coag said that if I flipped green he would assume you were the red. therefore you haven't confirmed each other if it is possible for you to be red...

Assuming you confirmed each other coag would have said lemon...
Tackster: Can you give me a synonym of flammable? Deconduo: Inflammable...
chaoser
Profile Blog Joined November 2008
United States5541 Posts
March 28 2011 17:20 GMT
#2477
1) Why did Tackster get bussed to annul?
Don't know, something changed Coag's target from Tack to annul though

2) Why was annul shot twice if Tackster was bus?
Don't know yet

3) Why does annul have the mood ring and why didn't Tackster say he got it stolen?
Annul stole it and LSB didn't take that into account

and finally
4) Why did LW show up as blue from a check?
Tntked claims he bussed Lemon and Bum and so when DTs checked lemon, it came up blue

I have a question for tnkt, why did you bus Lemon and Bum?
Haven't you heard? I'm not an ex-progamer. I'm not a poker player. I'm not an admin of the site. I'm mother fucking Rekrul.
Jackal58
Profile Joined November 2010
United States4264 Posts
March 28 2011 17:21 GMT
#2478
On March 29 2011 02:15 Rean wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 29 2011 02:10 deconduo wrote:
@Jackal, Coag

How would the mind control ability affect your plan to confirm each other?


Their entire plan was probably based on them breadcumbing townie pm's to each other to confirm that they're town.

Breadcrumbs are so pedestrian.

On March 29 2011 02:17 Tackster wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 29 2011 02:14 Jackal58 wrote:
On March 29 2011 02:10 deconduo wrote:
@Jackal, Coag

How would the mind control ability affect your plan to confirm each other?

Unless the scum element has managed to infiltrate my beer supply not very likely.


I love how everybody is all aboard the mind control bus.


All that doesn't matter anyway. Coag said that if I flipped green he would assume you were the red. therefore you haven't confirmed each other if it is possible for you to be red...

Assuming you confirmed each other coag would have said lemon...


You need to read this :

http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewpost.php?post_id=8486681
Life can only kill you once.
deconduo
Profile Blog Joined January 2008
Ireland4122 Posts
March 28 2011 17:21 GMT
#2479
On March 29 2011 02:20 chaoser wrote:
1) Why did Tackster get bussed to annul?
Don't know, something changed Coag's target from Tack to annul though

2) Why was annul shot twice if Tackster was bus?
Don't know yet

3) Why does annul have the mood ring and why didn't Tackster say he got it stolen?
Annul stole it and LSB didn't take that into account

and finally
4) Why did LW show up as blue from a check?
Tntked claims he bussed Lemon and Bum and so when DTs checked lemon, it came up blue

I have a question for tnkt, why did you bus Lemon and Bum?


Tnkted said that he bussed them because he thought mafia would try to kill lemon.
RebirthOfLeGenD
Profile Blog Joined November 2008
USA5860 Posts
March 28 2011 17:23 GMT
#2480
On March 29 2011 02:10 deconduo wrote:
@Jackal, Coag

How would the mind control ability affect your plan to confirm each other?

I am pretty sure they just trust each other off of reads. Since we know all their item powers we know that nothing they have can confirm each other.
Be a man, Become a Legend. TL Mafia Forum Ask for access!!
Prev 1 122 123 124 125 126 273 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
INu's Battles
20:00
INu's Battles#21
Zoun vs herOLIVE!
SHIN vs TBD
IntoTheiNu 1315
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
OGKoka 238
Rex 87
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 56705
Calm 3770
Shuttle 3367
Bisu 1450
FanTaSy 1335
firebathero 392
Stork 287
Mini 264
Hyuk 248
Soma 244
[ Show more ]
Zeus 243
Rush 226
EffOrt 213
actioN 194
Soulkey 169
Last 154
Light 142
ZerO 130
Snow 103
Dewaltoss 73
Sea.KH 65
Mong 63
Pusan 60
PianO 55
Killer 52
Barracks 46
JYJ 44
hero 43
Shinee 36
Free 35
NotJumperer 34
ToSsGirL 31
Bale 27
Aegong 26
Shine 26
Yoon 26
Sharp 23
sorry 20
yabsab 19
Sacsri 16
HiyA 16
Noble 14
Hyun 12
Icarus 3
Dota 2
Gorgc6835
Dendi539
Counter-Strike
olofmeister1306
kRYSTAL_324
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King107
Heroes of the Storm
Lowko381
Other Games
gofns35366
singsing2029
B2W.Neo688
crisheroes265
hiko210
DeMusliM202
Livibee130
byalli90
ZerO(Twitch)7
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV207
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream18
StarCraft: Brood War
lovetv 7
[ Show 9 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 36
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Upcoming Events
OSC
22m
OSC
9h 37m
Replay Cast
10h 22m
OSC
1d 10h
Big Brain Bouts
1d 21h
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
Patches Events
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
The PondCast
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.