• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 07:49
CEST 13:49
KST 20:49
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War445.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
$3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
TL Sidebar missing streams Mineral Boosting (2 workers/patch) BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Rollback Netcode in Brood War [ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9550 users

Insane Mafia 2 - Page 119

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 117 118 119 120 121 273 Next
Rean
Profile Joined February 2011
Netherlands808 Posts
March 28 2011 10:53 GMT
#2361
On March 28 2011 19:21 Jackal58 wrote:
Lemon was role reversed or some other such thing.



And maybe you should stop for a second and think: why?

Role reversal is a powerful ability. Randomly using it on someone, that'd be silly. So they definitely used it on Lemonwalrus for a reason.

Now, what could that reason be?

Assume Lemonwalrus is scum: they'd be using it on him to make sure that he will not be detected by DT's. A logical thing to do.

Assume he's town: they used it on him in the hopes that the DT would check out Lemonwalrus. A long shot, especially considering that Tack was the main suspect, AND that blue's would also want some sort of confirmation that Jackal and Coagulation aren't making a huge mistake trusting each other.

However, if Lemon is town, Tackster is almost certainly mafia, and Tackster was sure to get DT'd with all the suspicion around him. So they'd be much better off using it on Tackster instead, to avoid having him being suspected.

I'm not to familiar with all the crazy roles mafia could have, but this certainly isn't the work of a framer role (if framer means they can choose someone and he appears as whatever the framer wants to DT checks), because a framer would've simply picked him to show up as town.

The only other option is that Lemonwalrus is indeed the Godfather and he picked to show up as blue roles. That could've been either a newbie mistake (he's new afterall), or he choose it to mess with everyone's mind.



Either way, i'd say the chances of Lemonwalrus being mafia are much higher then Tackster being mafia.

And to top this all off: his item claim seems dodgy to me. All items in this game were balanced to force you to make a choice: use, steal or defend. However, Lemon claims his item is passive. That doesn't fit in at all with the other items, as his vest would be by far the strongest item, since he only has to steal or defend, use happens automatically. I call bullshit on his item claim for exactly these reasons.


Conclusion:

Lemonwalrus, i accuse thee of being SCUM.

Rean
Profile Joined February 2011
Netherlands808 Posts
March 28 2011 11:00 GMT
#2362
On March 28 2011 19:40 Coagulation wrote:
if Lemon is scum WHY DIDNT HE STEAL MY GUN?
SOMEONE ANSWER PLZ


He knew that you were gonna shoot Tack, he had nothing to fear from your gun.
And stealing it would make it very obvious that either Jackal or himself were scum, since they were the only 2 knowing you had the gun rather then Jackal.
On the other hand, he knows that if his team just busses annul and Tackster he could easily put all the blame on Tackster.

The obvious choice there would be to let you keep it.
Tackster
Profile Joined February 2011
Ireland429 Posts
March 28 2011 11:17 GMT
#2363
On March 28 2011 20:00 Rean wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 28 2011 19:40 Coagulation wrote:
if Lemon is scum WHY DIDNT HE STEAL MY GUN?
SOMEONE ANSWER PLZ


He knew that you were gonna shoot Tack, he had nothing to fear from your gun.
And stealing it would make it very obvious that either Jackal or himself were scum, since they were the only 2 knowing you had the gun rather then Jackal.
On the other hand, he knows that if his team just busses annul and Tackster he could easily put all the blame on Tackster.

The obvious choice there would be to let you keep it.


Agh you ninjad my answer!! BTW I said this earlier...

Anyways posting from college so shhh!!
Tackster: Can you give me a synonym of flammable? Deconduo: Inflammable...
Coagulation
Profile Blog Joined July 2006
United States9633 Posts
March 28 2011 11:45 GMT
#2364
Dont fall for this shit

if your town look at whats fucking happening.
Scum is jumping all over the chance to get the lynch of tackster

Look at deconduo he comes in thread after everything that happens and completely ignores everything that IG townies are telling people about the bus and the gun not being stolen and just straight up jumps all over how town sucks and lemon is scum.
THAT ISNT TOWN PLAY.

I dont see how you guys are fucking acting all surprised a scum used his role on Lemon last night
The IG players have been the SOLE attention of the entire game OF COURSE they are going to focus abilitys on the IG PLAYERS.
USE YOUR HEADS DAMNIT.
Do you really think a first time mafia player is going to be able to completely 100% deceive 3 mafia veterans?
Are you fucking kidding?

Rean
Profile Joined February 2011
Netherlands808 Posts
March 28 2011 11:52 GMT
#2365
On March 28 2011 20:45 Coagulation wrote:
Dont fall for this shit

if your town look at whats fucking happening.
Scum is jumping all over the chance to get the lynch of tackster

Look at deconduo he comes in thread after everything that happens and completely ignores everything that IG townies are telling people about the bus and the gun not being stolen and just straight up jumps all over how town sucks and lemon is scum.
THAT ISNT TOWN PLAY.

I dont see how you guys are fucking acting all surprised a scum used his role on Lemon last night
The IG players have been the SOLE attention of the entire game OF COURSE they are going to focus abilitys on the IG PLAYERS.
USE YOUR HEADS DAMNIT.
Do you really think a first time mafia player is going to be able to completely 100% deceive 3 mafia veterans?
Are you fucking kidding?



1. Are you calling me scum?
2. Nobody is acting surprised that scum used their power on Lemon, and you would know that if you stopped being a tunneling idiot and actually tried to READ what people are saying >.>

Right now you're just tunneling Tackster, completely ignoring any arguments made. That's not helping town at all.
Coagulation
Profile Blog Joined July 2006
United States9633 Posts
March 28 2011 11:54 GMT
#2366
dont call me an idiot
What the fuck is your problem
im sick of this shit
fuck town w/e have fun
Rean
Profile Joined February 2011
Netherlands808 Posts
March 28 2011 11:59 GMT
#2367
I'm calling you a idiot because you're not even reading what i wrote before, and you're blindly tunneling Tackster, unwilling to even consider any other option. That's idiot-worthy behavior as town.
deconduo
Profile Blog Joined January 2008
Ireland4122 Posts
March 28 2011 12:00 GMT
#2368
Lemon is scum
Lemon knows coag is shooting tack
Lemon knows the moment tack flips green he's screwed as Jackal + Coag have their verification thing going. Annul's hissy fit confirmed him as town as well.
Tells scumteam to bus the shot on tack to annul.

Tack gets lynched today, Jackal and Coag get killed by reds, Lemon laughs at failtown.

Its possible that one of Jackal/Coag are scum, but I feel this is the most probable situation.
deconduo
Profile Blog Joined January 2008
Ireland4122 Posts
March 28 2011 12:01 GMT
#2369
On March 28 2011 20:45 Coagulation wrote:
Dont fall for this shit

if your town look at whats fucking happening.
Scum is jumping all over the chance to get the lynch of tackster

Look at deconduo he comes in thread after everything that happens and completely ignores everything that IG townies are telling people about the bus and the gun not being stolen and just straight up jumps all over how town sucks and lemon is scum.
THAT ISNT TOWN PLAY.

I dont see how you guys are fucking acting all surprised a scum used his role on Lemon last night
The IG players have been the SOLE attention of the entire game OF COURSE they are going to focus abilitys on the IG PLAYERS.
USE YOUR HEADS DAMNIT.
Do you really think a first time mafia player is going to be able to completely 100% deceive 3 mafia veterans?
Are you fucking kidding?



Feel free to shoot me tonight, I'll just be ressed as a zombie anyway so I don't mind.
deconduo
Profile Blog Joined January 2008
Ireland4122 Posts
March 28 2011 12:11 GMT
#2370
On March 28 2011 19:06 ilovejonn wrote:
By the time of my last post, two people have voted Lemon in the voting thread btw. deconduo has said something, iGrok just voted without an explanation.

Show nested quote +
On March 28 2011 18:39 deconduo wrote:
Remember yesterday when I said LW was mafia. Remember when no one listened to me.

+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]

I don't see how it makes you so great? You have exactly 3 posts regarding LW and why you think he is scum. They aren't exactly good arguments either.

Show nested quote +
On March 28 2011 00:00 deconduo wrote:
@Blacks

If you want town to win the item game over reds (which I assume you do) kill Lemon tonight.


Show nested quote +
On March 28 2011 00:40 deconduo wrote:
On March 28 2011 00:31 tnkted wrote:
No... black doesn't want anyone to win the item game for as long as possible. You advising them on who to kill is extremely suspicious.

And lemon feels very green to me. Can you show me where hes posting filler? I'm convinced either jack or tack is the mafia.


-Until you posted this, there was a chance they would listen to me. Good job for fucking that up.

-This is the only post of his I can find where he gives any opinions on anyone. Even then he is EXTREMELY wishy-washy about it. Stuff like "reasonably certain he's town' 'I've got a scum read on him, but ... I wouldn't be terribly surprised if he flips town' The only people he really backs up are Jackal and Coag who both think the sun shines out of his ass. He ofc pushes Tack because Jackal and Coag told him to.


Show nested quote +
On March 28 2011 00:23 deconduo wrote:
On March 28 2011 00:19 tnkted wrote:
On March 28 2011 00:00 deconduo wrote:
@Blacks

If you want town to win the item game over reds (which I assume you do) kill Lemon tonight.


Wtf is this?


Annul is town, Tack is town. Unless one of Jackal/Coag is pulling some insane stunt they are both town.

Lemon hasn't done anything all game, just has a bunch of filler posts. Easy process of elimination. I'd be 90% sure of it being lemon, if not then its 50/50 on jackal/coag.


All 3 posts come after almost a series of "Jackal is 100% scum". You guys can check.

And then you go back to what I assume is your original suspect.

Show nested quote +
On March 28 2011 01:51 deconduo wrote:
Jackal, I am never going to let you live that post down. EVER.

Show nested quote +
On March 28 2011 02:07 deconduo wrote:
On March 28 2011 02:01 Jackal58 wrote:
On March 28 2011 01:51 deconduo wrote:
Jackal, I am never going to let you live that post down. EVER.

Cool.


In fact, at the start of the game I said he was my roommate and that this was his first game. This just proves that you have zero scumhunting skills and you should be ignored for the rest of the game.


If he is wishy-washy, so are you.


I never said Jackal was 100% scum, EVER. I said that Jackal was the best lynch in my opinion because all he does is tunnel blindly and causes shitfests. He's like a dog with a bone, he won't let go until someone is dead.

Look at what happened with Gryff in XXXVII, and in pretty much every other game he's played. He does not let go. That play is detrimental to town, and will probably let mafia win the IG this game.
Ace
Profile Blog Joined October 2002
United States16096 Posts
March 28 2011 12:23 GMT
#2371
Does anyone know whats going on?
Math me up, scumboi. - Acrofales
deconduo
Profile Blog Joined January 2008
Ireland4122 Posts
March 28 2011 12:27 GMT
#2372
On March 28 2011 21:23 Ace wrote:
Does anyone know whats going on?


Exactly one of Jackal/Coag/Tack/Lemon is scum. Jackal + Coag claim to have some secret method whereby they have confirmed each other. They haven't said how. They also claim that Lemon is clear and Tack is the mafia. They have not given any evidence apart from their word.

Coag + someone else shot Tack last night but the shots were bussed to annul.

Someone in bum's circle DT checked Lemon as blue, but there are no blues in the item game so either the check was messed with or Lemon is Godfather.

Jackal58
Profile Joined November 2010
United States4264 Posts
March 28 2011 12:33 GMT
#2373
I didn't care if Gryff was town or not. I simply didn't want him at end game. Town would have lost. You know it. I know it.
And you're right. I don't let go.
XXXVII - Had the last 3 scum nailed. Nailed all of your asses to a tree. My incessant pounding of that point was through PMs though. Not so much in the game. Town wins
XXXVI - CubeDin and Divinek - Nailed them. Would not let go. Town wins.
No Guts No Glory - Named the entire scum team right before I died. If I had lived damn straight I would not have let go.
You know why Mafia rapes town here? Because you guys are so damn terrified of being wrong you can't do anything. As soon as somebody say "lets do something" You all go OK and then when the doing gets started you all develop paralysis by analysis. You're terrified you might get it wrong.

Well guess what. If I get it wrong I get it wrong. I'm not afraid of fucking up. Fear is how scum plays. When town plays that way town loses. I have no fucking intentions of losing because I can't come up with a plan of action and stick to it. I have no intentions of losing because I'm too goddamned afraid I might make a mistake. If that's tunneling so be it. If that's not the way this game has ever been played here before so be it. That's how I play now, that's how I'll play tomorrow. And yes sometimes I'm going to get it wrong and kill a townie. Shit happens. You guys lynch townies all day long without my help. When you guys do it it's because you're afraid you might be wrong.

And it's amazing how similar Tacks defense has been to your last day in XXXVII. You're coaching him well.
Life can only kill you once.
deconduo
Profile Blog Joined January 2008
Ireland4122 Posts
March 28 2011 12:42 GMT
#2374
On March 28 2011 21:33 Jackal58 wrote:
And yes sometimes mostly I'm going to get it wrong and kill a townie. Shit happens.


So what you are saying is that only your opinion matters in a game. And you don't see how that's a bad way to play? You don't listen to anyone, just yourself.

You pick someone, tunnel. If they are mafia good, if not, pick someone else. You don't change your mind until they flip. You don't listen to logic. You don't look at what anyone else is doing. You tunnel blindly. Sure you might get it right once or twice, but hey over time thats bound to happen.
Rean
Profile Joined February 2011
Netherlands808 Posts
March 28 2011 12:46 GMT
#2375
On March 28 2011 21:33 Jackal58 wrote:
I didn't care if Gryff was town or not. I simply didn't want him at end game. Town would have lost. You know it. I know it.
And you're right. I don't let go.
XXXVII - Had the last 3 scum nailed. Nailed all of your asses to a tree. My incessant pounding of that point was through PMs though. Not so much in the game. Town wins
XXXVI - CubeDin and Divinek - Nailed them. Would not let go. Town wins.
No Guts No Glory - Named the entire scum team right before I died. If I had lived damn straight I would not have let go.
You know why Mafia rapes town here? Because you guys are so damn terrified of being wrong you can't do anything. As soon as somebody say "lets do something" You all go OK and then when the doing gets started you all develop paralysis by analysis. You're terrified you might get it wrong.

Well guess what. If I get it wrong I get it wrong. I'm not afraid of fucking up. Fear is how scum plays. When town plays that way town loses. I have no fucking intentions of losing because I can't come up with a plan of action and stick to it. I have no intentions of losing because I'm too goddamned afraid I might make a mistake. If that's tunneling so be it. If that's not the way this game has ever been played here before so be it. That's how I play now, that's how I'll play tomorrow. And yes sometimes I'm going to get it wrong and kill a townie. Shit happens. You guys lynch townies all day long without my help. When you guys do it it's because you're afraid you might be wrong.

And it's amazing how similar Tacks defense has been to your last day in XXXVII. You're coaching him well.


Translation: i'm gonna tunnel the shit out of Tackster, completely ignoring any arguments whatsoever. If you don't like it, deal with it.

Such a helpful attitude......

Everyone gets lucky once in a while.

If you really are so damn sure that Lemon is town, GIVE US SOLID REASONS.
All you've said so far is "dw guys, trust me, i'm pro lol, it's cool". That's nowhere near a good reason.
Ace
Profile Blog Joined October 2002
United States16096 Posts
March 28 2011 12:46 GMT
#2376
Jackal you should tunnel deconduo next
Math me up, scumboi. - Acrofales
Jackal58
Profile Joined November 2010
United States4264 Posts
March 28 2011 12:48 GMT
#2377
I think RoL will be more fun.
Life can only kill you once.
deconduo
Profile Blog Joined January 2008
Ireland4122 Posts
March 28 2011 12:52 GMT
#2378
On March 28 2011 21:46 Ace wrote:
Jackal you should tunnel deconduo next


One of the funnier things he's done this game is claim that my roomate, Tack, is Ver's smurf. Considering that this is his first game of forum mafia it was quite a compliment
Jackal58
Profile Joined November 2010
United States4264 Posts
March 28 2011 12:56 GMT
#2379
I didn't claim. I asked.
Life can only kill you once.
Rean
Profile Joined February 2011
Netherlands808 Posts
March 28 2011 12:59 GMT
#2380
I love the silence when I ask you to give reasons for your blind tunneling. You really are just randomly gambling and hoping you get lucky, aren't you?
Prev 1 117 118 119 120 121 273 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Big Brain Bouts
19:00
#129
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
RotterdaM785
IndyStarCraft 153
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RotterdaM 743
Lowko404
mouzHeroMarine 260
IndyStarCraft 149
MindelVK 20
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 37599
Free 6212
Jaedong 1290
BeSt 567
Soulkey 487
Horang2 416
Larva 267
Soma 244
Zeus 226
Hyun 132
[ Show more ]
Last 120
sorry 112
Pusan 81
Mind 80
actioN 78
Sexy 78
Yoon 45
Shinee 44
soO 39
ToSsGirL 18
scan(afreeca) 18
yabsab 17
Aegong 12
zelot 12
Sacsri 9
Dota 2
Gorgc5246
Dendi636
XaKoH 386
XcaliburYe203
canceldota6
Counter-Strike
byalli634
Other Games
gofns43471
singsing2292
Coldzera 691
B2W.Neo599
Pyrionflax254
ToD126
trigger8
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV240
StarCraft: Brood War
lovetv 11
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 20
• Adnapsc2 19
• LUISG 17
• Light_VIP 13
• Gemini_19 7
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV402
League of Legends
• Jankos4018
Upcoming Events
Online Event
11m
TaKeTV 57
CranKy Ducklings1
AI Arena Tournament
5h 11m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
7h 11m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
22h 11m
Patches Events
1d 3h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 7h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 7h
OSC
2 days
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
[ Show More ]
The PondCast
4 days
Online Event
5 days
Korean StarCraft League
6 days
Afreeca Starleague
6 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.