• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 22:55
CEST 04:55
KST 11:55
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War395.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Rollback Netcode in Brood War Bot on ladder Repalyzer - replay analysis app for StarCraft: Rem Making an Online Broodwar Manager Game BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Semifinal A [ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9132 users

Insane Mafia 2 - Page 118

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 116 117 118 119 120 273 Next
chaoser
Profile Blog Joined November 2008
United States5541 Posts
March 28 2011 08:30 GMT
#2341
On March 28 2011 17:29 Coagulation wrote:
A black probably did it in hopes that Red would shoot lemon


what...that doesn't even make sense...reds know there's no blues in IG too...
Haven't you heard? I'm not an ex-progamer. I'm not a poker player. I'm not an admin of the site. I'm mother fucking Rekrul.
Coagulation
Profile Blog Joined July 2006
United States9633 Posts
March 28 2011 08:30 GMT
#2342
bum did you even stop to consider that he could be targeted for a role reversal?
chaoser
Profile Blog Joined November 2008
United States5541 Posts
March 28 2011 08:30 GMT
#2343
On March 28 2011 17:30 Coagulation wrote:
bum did you even stop to consider that he could be targeted for a role reversal?


I don't think role reversal works that way...
Haven't you heard? I'm not an ex-progamer. I'm not a poker player. I'm not an admin of the site. I'm mother fucking Rekrul.
Coagulation
Profile Blog Joined July 2006
United States9633 Posts
March 28 2011 08:31 GMT
#2344
On March 28 2011 17:30 chaoser wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 28 2011 17:29 Coagulation wrote:
A black probably did it in hopes that Red would shoot lemon


what...that doesn't even make sense...reds know there's no blues in IG too...


im saying a black used a role reversal ability on lemon in hopes that red tried to kill him and killed their own guy instead
it makes sense
Coagulation
Profile Blog Joined July 2006
United States9633 Posts
March 28 2011 08:34 GMT
#2345
On March 28 2011 17:30 chaoser wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 28 2011 17:30 Coagulation wrote:
bum did you even stop to consider that he could be targeted for a role reversal?


I don't think role reversal works that way...


This is insane mafia
Lsb even mentioned taking suggestions for roles.
nothing is in stone.

the fact that Mafia would go through all the trouble of putting GF in the item game ( a complete newbie of all people) yet fail to give him a logical cover role.

doesnt make sense man.
chaoser
Profile Blog Joined November 2008
United States5541 Posts
March 28 2011 08:34 GMT
#2346
But in that case it would show green, not blue
Haven't you heard? I'm not an ex-progamer. I'm not a poker player. I'm not an admin of the site. I'm mother fucking Rekrul.
Coagulation
Profile Blog Joined July 2006
United States9633 Posts
March 28 2011 08:38 GMT
#2347
this is just fucking stupid
Mafia would never Give the GF a fucking blue role.
ALL THE BLUES KNOW WHOS BLUE
it would be instantly verifiable that hes GF by the blues. its the last role the GF would pick as cover.
mafia couldnt be that stupid.
iGrok
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States5142 Posts
March 28 2011 08:39 GMT
#2348
On March 28 2011 17:34 Coagulation wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 28 2011 17:30 chaoser wrote:
On March 28 2011 17:30 Coagulation wrote:
bum did you even stop to consider that he could be targeted for a role reversal?


I don't think role reversal works that way...


This is insane mafia
Lsb even mentioned taking suggestions for roles.
nothing is in stone.

the fact that Mafia would go through all the trouble of putting GF in the item game ( a complete newbie of all people) yet fail to give him a logical cover role.

doesnt make sense man.

Don't forget that the Black CEO was in the IG
MOTM | Stim.tv | TL Mafia | Fantasy Fighting! | SNSD
Coagulation
Profile Blog Joined July 2006
United States9633 Posts
March 28 2011 08:40 GMT
#2349
but why would they ever give him a blue role if all the blues know who each other are?? think about it
Your DT checked him and ended up checking himself.
CubEdIn
Profile Blog Joined April 2006
Romania5359 Posts
March 28 2011 08:40 GMT
#2350
While I disagree with the "couldn't be that stupid" statement, it's a good point.
Most likely it deflected back to whomever checked the guy.

However, you don't know:
a) If only the GF/Miller has the power to come up as something else when checked
b) If mafia got to choose what GF comes up as

See, we're not 100% sure that mafia got to choose what GF would come up as, since they wouldn't really know the powers in the game to begin with.
Im not a n00b, I just play like one.
bumatlarge
Profile Blog Joined October 2007
United States4567 Posts
March 28 2011 09:08 GMT
#2351
Perhaps lemon walrus needs to at least make a full claim here.
Together but separate, like oatmeal
deconduo
Profile Blog Joined January 2008
Ireland4122 Posts
March 28 2011 09:39 GMT
#2352
Remember yesterday when I said LW was mafia. Remember when no one listened to me.

+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]
deconduo
Profile Blog Joined January 2008
Ireland4122 Posts
March 28 2011 09:40 GMT
#2353
Fail That should read salem, not haunted.
Ace
Profile Blog Joined October 2002
United States16096 Posts
March 28 2011 09:41 GMT
#2354
hahahahahaha
Math me up, scumboi. - Acrofales
ilovejonn
Profile Blog Joined August 2007
Canada2548 Posts
March 28 2011 09:45 GMT
#2355
Situation 1: DT checked Godfather, GF chose himself to always return as a blue role.

Opinion - I do not think this is the case. 1) I don't think mafia would risk their GF in the item game. 2) I don't think any mafia or GF would choose a blue role as there is a high chance of counter claims happening.

Situation 2: The DT has other problems attached to his role.

Opinion - What I mean is that his role might have something like 60% returns correct 40% returns random or something like that. I don't know if roles like that exist but then again I have not played a lot of Mafia. Now bum has PM circle with all the blues and he probably knows the full powers of his team unless they decided not to tell him. So I'm going with what he tells as the truth for now.

Situation 3: Lemonwalrus is scum and his scumbuddy used a reflection type power that made DT check himself when checking others.

Opinion - High probability. However this raises many questions. There are no blue roles in the Item game. If mafia was smart enough to use a reflection role, the person must have known that usually BLUE roles have the detective power and if he used the power it would return blue to the DT. If they had taken this into consideration and they were smart they probably would not have done it. Also, instead of using the reflection power, if red had a framer role, they could have used that instead and framed him as town conveniently since there are only townies in the Item game. Therefore I think scum used the reflection power but totally forgot that only townies were in the game.

Situation 4: Townie/Black with a power used it on Lemon.

Opinion - Unlikely. A pro-town player would never do that maybe unless they have the chance to switch over to another faction. A black player is unlikely to do it BUT they would have to be mad pro to predict a DT will check Lemon. However there is only RED and GREEN left in Item game I do not think Black doing so would benefit them in any way. Therefore I think this situation is the least likely.

For now though, Situation 3 sounds the most reasonable to me and makes Lemon go on my scumdar.
Snowflakes in January, Heart warm like February, I wouldn't ordinarily..
ilovejonn
Profile Blog Joined August 2007
Canada2548 Posts
March 28 2011 10:06 GMT
#2356
By the time of my last post, two people have voted Lemon in the voting thread btw. deconduo has said something, iGrok just voted without an explanation.

On March 28 2011 18:39 deconduo wrote:
Remember yesterday when I said LW was mafia. Remember when no one listened to me.

+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]

I don't see how it makes you so great? You have exactly 3 posts regarding LW and why you think he is scum. They aren't exactly good arguments either.

On March 28 2011 00:00 deconduo wrote:
@Blacks

If you want town to win the item game over reds (which I assume you do) kill Lemon tonight.


On March 28 2011 00:40 deconduo wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 28 2011 00:31 tnkted wrote:
No... black doesn't want anyone to win the item game for as long as possible. You advising them on who to kill is extremely suspicious.

And lemon feels very green to me. Can you show me where hes posting filler? I'm convinced either jack or tack is the mafia.


-Until you posted this, there was a chance they would listen to me. Good job for fucking that up.

-This is the only post of his I can find where he gives any opinions on anyone. Even then he is EXTREMELY wishy-washy about it. Stuff like "reasonably certain he's town' 'I've got a scum read on him, but ... I wouldn't be terribly surprised if he flips town' The only people he really backs up are Jackal and Coag who both think the sun shines out of his ass. He ofc pushes Tack because Jackal and Coag told him to.


On March 28 2011 00:23 deconduo wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 28 2011 00:19 tnkted wrote:
On March 28 2011 00:00 deconduo wrote:
@Blacks

If you want town to win the item game over reds (which I assume you do) kill Lemon tonight.


Wtf is this?


Annul is town, Tack is town. Unless one of Jackal/Coag is pulling some insane stunt they are both town.

Lemon hasn't done anything all game, just has a bunch of filler posts. Easy process of elimination. I'd be 90% sure of it being lemon, if not then its 50/50 on jackal/coag.


All 3 posts come after almost a series of "Jackal is 100% scum". You guys can check.

And then you go back to what I assume is your original suspect.

On March 28 2011 01:51 deconduo wrote:
Jackal, I am never going to let you live that post down. EVER.

On March 28 2011 02:07 deconduo wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 28 2011 02:01 Jackal58 wrote:
On March 28 2011 01:51 deconduo wrote:
Jackal, I am never going to let you live that post down. EVER.

Cool.


In fact, at the start of the game I said he was my roommate and that this was his first game. This just proves that you have zero scumhunting skills and you should be ignored for the rest of the game.


If he is wishy-washy, so are you.
Snowflakes in January, Heart warm like February, I wouldn't ordinarily..
ilovejonn
Profile Blog Joined August 2007
Canada2548 Posts
March 28 2011 10:08 GMT
#2357
Obligatory post that gets people out of trouble:

I am sleeping, be back in 12 or more hours.
Snowflakes in January, Heart warm like February, I wouldn't ordinarily..
Jackal58
Profile Joined November 2010
United States4264 Posts
March 28 2011 10:21 GMT
#2358
Lemon was role reversed or some other such thing.

RoL your defense of Tack is admirable. But it leads me to ask a question.
Annul posted his PMs with tack when he thought you killed him.
Inside those PMs was an apparent slip in Tack stating he received a PM from you. He attempted to explain his error as being a noob. Then you posted this little gem:
On March 28 2011 00:54 RebirthOfLeGenD wrote:
Err if you would like, I can just confirm I never sent you a PM. When I was reading that I was like "Why is this guy fake claiming I PMed him?"

Now that in and of itself doesn't say much. But what speaks volumes is the fact that you made a couple posts before you saw fit to tell us your confirmation.
You didn't say anything about it until it was being pushed hard by myself and chaoser.
My question is why didn't you call bs on this as soon as you saw it?
Why did you wait until it became an issue?
The only reason I can think of is you were hoping it would go away on it's own. Now your epic defense of your scumbuddy continues. First you call him a fake and now he's your bestest friend.
RoL + Tack = Scum
Life can only kill you once.
bumatlarge
Profile Blog Joined October 2007
United States4567 Posts
March 28 2011 10:37 GMT
#2359
Oy vey, I need sleep, its been a long day. I'll try to sort this out tomorrow.

I mean I agree with a lot of points made. Coagulation shot tack and he didnt die, and i dont see why town would protect him. I cant understand why LW would come back blue.

good night
Together but separate, like oatmeal
Coagulation
Profile Blog Joined July 2006
United States9633 Posts
March 28 2011 10:40 GMT
#2360
if Lemon is scum WHY DIDNT HE STEAL MY GUN?
SOMEONE ANSWER PLZ
Prev 1 116 117 118 119 120 273 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
OSC
08:00
OSC Elite Rising Star #21
CranKy Ducklings61
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RuFF_SC2 146
PiLiPiLi 32
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 2823
ViBE146
Bale 28
Dota 2
monkeys_forever425
NeuroSwarm208
Counter-Strike
summit1g7475
taco 573
Other Games
JimRising 575
WinterStarcraft358
C9.Mang0284
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1028
BasetradeTV150
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 107
• CranKy Ducklings SOOP105
• poizon28 33
• davetesta26
• practicex 13
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• Scarra1124
• Shiphtur217
Upcoming Events
Big Brain Bouts
7h 5m
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
Online Event
9h 5m
AI Arena Tournament
14h 5m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
16h 5m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 7h
Patches Events
1d 12h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 16h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 16h
OSC
2 days
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
[ Show More ]
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
5 days
Online Event
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.