• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 12:57
CEST 18:57
KST 01:57
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon111
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16)
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder Where can I find Flash replays that work? a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing Official StarCraft website teases new content ahead of BlizzCon? BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8360 users

TL Mafia XXXIV: Pokemafia - Page 47

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 45 46 47 48 49 60 Next
LSB
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
United States5171 Posts
December 18 2010 16:47 GMT
#921
Brocket, have you played any previous games of forum mafia? If yes, can you provide me links? Thanks
Once is an accident. Twice is coincidence. Three times is an enemy action. Bus Driver can never target themselves I'm sorry
LSB
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
United States5171 Posts
December 18 2010 17:08 GMT
#922
Plan for tomorrow.
DT Please Claim. Tomorrow is possible the last day for the town, and any information, even if everyone you checked die, is good

Medics please protect me. After I'm gone, medics, if you trust your own abilities, possibly start self protecting.

Initial Lynch setup.

I'll get in depth later

If D3 kills someone that isn't Brocket, and isn't red.
We'll need to start cutting KP drastically. Someone else should do the calculations, but D3 could loose us the game.

If D3 is roleblocked.
Lynch Brocket

[u]If Brocket is red[/]
I'll make a big post about this soon

If Brocket is green
The town will really need to re-evaluate everything that's going on.
Once is an accident. Twice is coincidence. Three times is an enemy action. Bus Driver can never target themselves I'm sorry
LSB
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
United States5171 Posts
December 18 2010 17:09 GMT
#923
By DTs please claiming, I mean claim tomorrow
Once is an accident. Twice is coincidence. Three times is an enemy action. Bus Driver can never target themselves I'm sorry
Brocket
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
Australia192 Posts
December 18 2010 17:13 GMT
#924
On December 19 2010 01:43 LSB wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 18 2010 17:12 DoctorHelvetica wrote:
Ghrur the Chansey was modkilled
Tube the Pikachu was modkilled
Chaoser the Pikachu was modkilled

There goes my theory about tube... x.x


Show nested quote +
On December 18 2010 22:45 Brocket wrote:
I said DC was mafia for 2 reasons. He had 2 previous accusers killed off and he started the d3 bandwagon. Yet somehow it's my fault for his actions? What? Is it getting through that accusers of DC in previous nights have been killed? 2 of them?

The key issue is that the mafia was actively trying to redirect the lynch off of Shockeyy.
There are three ways they could do this
1) Stay low and just vote for themselves (what Oceanic did)
2) Place their votes on D3 and hope to get him lynched (This is incredibly dumb)
3) Attempt to redirect the lynch to DCXLIV

Now. How would we know if the lynch was attempted to be redirected to DCXLIV?
The key point is how the DCXLIV pushers dealt with the Shockeyy issue. Mafia would just completely ignore Shockeyy to try to not tie themselves with them, or downplay the issue. (See how Pandain tried to downplay Coagulation and focus on Glasse in don't loose your village)

Now lets apply this to see if it fits Brocket.

Firstly, his main argument against lynching shockey Day 2 was that there "was not enough information".

This is clearly false, I had done the full analysis. Comprehensive post analysis, and also previous game analysis. In addition, Brocket does not offer a reason why the shockeyy lynch was premature, he just assumed it.
+ Show Spoiler +
On December 15 2010 06:06 Brocket wrote:
I think shockeyy and amber haven't posted enough to earn a position to be voted. The shockeyy bandwagon does not amuse me and I am disappoint in LSB. In tree hugger fashion: Gabriel or zeks are good votes and are the only votes that should matter because those two have been discussed 'extensively'.

If you want shockey out, wait till day 3 voting please, you're not helping the town cause. Way too soon and way too shallow of an argument. I am not satisfied with amber or d3's (lol) arguments.

LSB, shockey is implying amber and d3 appear to be working together.Which I agree with. But I'm saving that for the next day assuming I don't die night 2. Btw please look more on amber+d3 if I die night 2.


On December 15 2010 06:12 Brocket wrote:
"As for Voting Gabriel. I found it very strange that Jcarlson and Meapak died. On the other hand, this could be a great way to make Gabriel seem even more suspicious."

This kind of evens out you going on shockey bandwagon LSB. This is a great point and I say I didn't even think of it. But I'm assuming TR are too stupid to even think of something like this. Nonetheless this discredits the Gabe vote. I'm sticking to my guns though. As I just said gabe/zeks are both good votes.

Voting shockeyy now in the final hours of day 2 voting is a huge mistake, we simply haven't discussed enough about him yet. It's just a mixture of spontaneous and bandwagon which are key ingredients for suspicious activity and failure.




Now, the most important post I discovered is this
Show nested quote +
On December 18 2010 09:44 Brocket wrote:
@ LSB:

I'm not sure about shockeyy but DC and gabe have been suss. Don't you think there's sufficient evidence against DC too?

It makes no sense voting d3 if we know he took the hit. If he's not a vet he's mewtwo. In either case the mafia want to save up a night kill by lynching him. Does it not make sense then to avoid that by lynching? We can use a mewtwo.

Kind of sad if shockey turns out to be a medic but if you are still compelled go ahead and vote him. I'd rather see shockeyy go than d3 at this point. My vote is still on DC.



@LSB
Planned medic claim much?
Brocket's key defense of Shockeyy was that he could be medic.
No one says could be medic. People say possible blue. There was no way Brocket would know that Shockeyy would be claiming medic, unless he planned it with Shockeyy beforehand.


All this analysis must be doing your head in bro. He claimed medic before I posted that. Just. Fucking. Check it.

You didn't do a analysis on shockeyy when I said it was too early. Amber and d3 were on shockeyy and you just agreed, and then I posted that. Zero analysis on your part. Look it up. Look at the god damn time stamp on my god damn post you god damn mook. What the hell is the point of analysing when you are so shit at it? Damn man, none of anything you just said in this quote made sense if you just look at YOUR posts before MY posts.

Anyway, I told you. I'm not a smurf. This is my first game on TL Mafia. If I sound like I'm charming and persuasive that's just sheer personality shining through. I don't have any hidden information. I don't know what the fuck you're seeing in my posts when clearly they're in response to posts I actually read.
I don't know what happened.
LSB
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
United States5171 Posts
December 18 2010 17:31 GMT
#925
All right, I'll give you those two points.
But those brings up two new points

1) Brocket believed Shockeyy
2) Brocket defended Shockeyy
Once is an accident. Twice is coincidence. Three times is an enemy action. Bus Driver can never target themselves I'm sorry
LSB
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
United States5171 Posts
December 18 2010 17:34 GMT
#926
Note this is a bit premature, but I want to get something dowe
Tinfoil Hat Mode
[image loading]


All right, the only possible way the town could win right now is by practically naming every single mafia straight from the bat. So I'll try my hand at picking everything.

+ Show Spoiler +
Major Assumption. DCXLIV is green
Way to confirm without killing DCXLIV: If Brocket is red, this could be an easy way to confirm.


Day 3 Mafia Plan
-Redirect lynch onto DCXLIV. + Show Spoiler +
This would be an attempt to save Shockeyy.

-Put suspicion on people who voted for D3. + Show Spoiler +
A way to try to control Day 4 double lynch

This is the key post that dictates the plan
On December 18 2010 04:28 Brocket wrote:
BROCKET HAS ARRIVED.

EVENTS that townies should give a shit about:

D3 claims to be mewtwo. Town is COOL with this. WE LOVE m2. Why? Because if townies lose then m2 loses at this stage since zero mafia are dead. Also Mafia have zero ways of killing m2 except by vote. Look at this. LOOK AT IT.



d3_crescentia
DCLXVI
Kavdragon
Eiii
BrownBear
deconduo


You must vote one of these guys. Any of them. Shockeyy could be the 6th but not sure.

My suggestion is, hop onto the god damn DC wagon or else I'm going to suss you out next, got it?
##VOTE double lynch. ##Vote DCLXVI. You KNOW it makes sense. Make the mafia fail in killing m2, kill a mafia, get 2 lynches for next day. Why the hell would you NOT do it and spread our votes between shockeyy, gabe, LSB. What the fuck?

Get with the program pikachus. HRRRRRRNNNGGGGHHH.




Greens under this idea
Grouped under the D3 lynched
Eiii- Insanious pushed him
DCXLIV- Obv
Brownbear- DTH breadcrumbed him. Grouped under the "D3 lynch"
Kavdragon- Not that much, he's pretty scummy... but still listed
deconduo- Voted for Shockeyy

Voted for shockeyy
seRapH- Possibly green
LSB
Gabriel
deconduo- Possibly green
KtheZ- Possibly green, see below
GGQ- Possibly green
Infundibulum- Possibly green

Reds under this idea
Brocket- http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=174831&currentpage=43#847
Node- http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=174831&currentpage=46#915

+ Show Spoiler +

People of note
KtheZ http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=174831&currentpage=40#790
Once is an accident. Twice is coincidence. Three times is an enemy action. Bus Driver can never target themselves I'm sorry
Brocket
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
Australia192 Posts
December 18 2010 17:48 GMT
#927
When did I defend shockey or believe him?

I just said it'll be unfortunate if shockey turned up medic after he claimed medic. I didn't ever say I believed him. Seriously quote me. Please. And when did I defend Shockey?

,
I told you guys to go ahead to vote Shockey, it's even in the damn post you quoted me saying. I personally chose DC because like gabe he has gone under the radar due to shit storms. I still think DC is scummy. Am I not allowed to think that when I have said multiple times that DC eliminated people accusing him and I thought he was a scummy target for eliminating his targets and trying to get rid of m2. Am I not right in saying if d3 is mewtwo then we can use him as townie? He gave up the game when he admitted it. He can't win until more mafia are dead.

Does it not make sense then for mafia to use our day to lynch d3? D3 can't be killed unless it's a lynch. Why is it suspect if I want d3 to live a little longer?

Again, tell me if I defended shockey or if I believed him. You won't find a quote because I sure as hell didn't say it. Either you've gone overboard with analyses or you're just scum trying to knock out a townie that you see as a threat LSB. I called you out on the shockey bandwagon. I told everybody that it was a random jump LSB. You didn't have analyses that time, there was not any evidence apart from amberlight vs shockey. As far as I'm concerned I don't believe a word you say.
I don't know what happened.
Brocket
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
Australia192 Posts
December 18 2010 17:58 GMT
#928
Let me refit the context as well while I'm at it.

day 2: zeks+ gabe were on the chopping block. Amber+ d3+ lsb decide to vote shockey. Amber points out some things, sure. d3 just obligingly agrees and lsb quickly hops on with no in depth 'analysis'. We said that it wasn't good for the town when zeks + gabe were good enough votes and that we'd discuss shockey on the following day which you guys refused to do.

We get the discussion necessary for shockey and we reach a suitable conclusion day 3. I stuck by my guns and I still stand by my vote on DC and hold residual suspicion on gabe. I also stand by my decision to keep d3. That's all I've done up to this point since day 2 and day 3. Tell me now if I've done anything wrong.
I don't know what happened.
Kavdragon
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States1251 Posts
December 18 2010 18:00 GMT
#929
(I meant to post this about 12 hrs ago, but it never went, sorry if it ignores things that have since been posted.)

I am generally against people calling for medics. However, in this case, if the town has no active players, we will not win. Medics, make your choices wisely.

LSB: You expect Mafia to RB you? Why? If there is a chance that you will die, we need to know what information you have. If it means posting it right before the end of the night, then so be it, but please, don't die with information that can benefit the town.



I'm currently on an indefinite hiatus from TL =(
Brocket
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
Australia192 Posts
December 18 2010 18:03 GMT
#930
I want to echo what LSB said very recently:

Major Assumption. DCXLIV is green
Way to confirm without killing DCXLIV: If Brocket is red, this could be an easy way to confirm.


Wow.
Let's go ahead and sweeten the deal. If I get lynched. And I'm red. That must make you green too? And also gabe as well? Guaranteed right? Because I'm a nasty mafia gunning for you guys.

Can someone not me or lsb tell me which one of us is making sense? This is madness.
I don't know what happened.
d3_crescentia
Profile Blog Joined May 2009
United States4054 Posts
December 18 2010 19:35 GMT
#931
OKAY I'M BACK AT LAST

CATCHING UP
once, not long ago, there was a moon here
LSB
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
United States5171 Posts
December 18 2010 19:37 GMT
#932
On December 19 2010 03:00 Kavdragon wrote:
LSB: You expect Mafia to RB you? Why? If there is a chance that you will die, we need to know what information you have. If it means posting it right before the end of the night, then so be it, but please, don't die with information that can benefit the town.

Don't worry about that. I'll make sure any information I have gets through before 10:00 KST.

On December 19 2010 02:48 Brocket wrote:
When did I defend shockey or believe him?

I just said it'll be unfortunate if shockey turned up medic after he claimed medic. I didn't ever say I believed him. Seriously quote me. Please. And when did I defend Shockey?

,
I told you guys to go ahead to vote Shockey, it's even in the damn post you quoted me saying. I personally chose DC because like gabe he has gone under the radar due to shit storms. I still think DC is scummy. Am I not allowed to think that when I have said multiple times that DC eliminated people accusing him and I thought he was a scummy target for eliminating his targets and trying to get rid of m2. Am I not right in saying if d3 is mewtwo then we can use him as townie? He gave up the game when he admitted it. He can't win until more mafia are dead.

You defended shockeyy in two ways. Firstly, by trying to delay the day 2 shockey bandwagon right as it started. Secondly you attempted to redirect the lynch to DCLXVI. This is most evident when you did not have an opinion on the Shockeyy lynch at all and kept on insisting (and still do) that we should lynch DCLXVI.

DCLXVI became too conviniant for people to jump on without thinking, or explaining themselves. This is the reason why I suspect you. You nearly let shockeyy go free by almost getting DCLXVI lynched.
Once is an accident. Twice is coincidence. Three times is an enemy action. Bus Driver can never target themselves I'm sorry
LSB
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
United States5171 Posts
December 18 2010 19:38 GMT
#933
On December 19 2010 02:58 Brocket wrote:
Let me refit the context as well while I'm at it.

day 2: zeks+ gabe were on the chopping block. Amber+ d3+ lsb decide to vote shockey. Amber points out some things, sure. d3 just obligingly agrees and lsb quickly hops on with no in depth 'analysis'. We said that it wasn't good for the town when zeks + gabe were good enough votes and that we'd discuss shockey on the following day which you guys refused to do.

We get the discussion necessary for shockey and we reach a suitable conclusion day 3. I stuck by my guns and I still stand by my vote on DC and hold residual suspicion on gabe. I also stand by my decision to keep d3. That's all I've done up to this point since day 2 and day 3. Tell me now if I've done anything wrong.

The thing you did wrong is that you killed Amber, you tried to kill D3 and you'll probably kill me tonight.

Oh and DC/Gave/Zeks are all town. And you pushed their lynch.
Once is an accident. Twice is coincidence. Three times is an enemy action. Bus Driver can never target themselves I'm sorry
Insanious
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada1251 Posts
December 18 2010 19:43 GMT
#934
On December 19 2010 03:03 Brocket wrote:
I want to echo what LSB said very recently:

Major Assumption. DCXLIV is green
Way to confirm without killing DCXLIV: If Brocket is red, this could be an easy way to confirm.


Wow.
Let's go ahead and sweeten the deal. If I get lynched. And I'm red. That must make you green too? And also gabe as well? Guaranteed right? Because I'm a nasty mafia gunning for you guys.

Can someone not me or lsb tell me which one of us is making sense? This is madness.

LSB and Gabe are green as they were the ones running Shockeyy up the flag pole. They were the ones trying to lynch Shockeyy, if they were red why would they purposely put Shockeyy into the light when no one suspected him before hand...

LSB and Gabe are basically confirmed greens... so any defense made with "So if I'm red it makes you guys greens" doesn't work since they are already green... even if they mistakenly kill a town then it just means the people leading the town made a mistake. I would be HIGHLY surprised if either of those two were red.

LSB + Gabe = people that got Shockeyy lynched. Shockeyy = red, therefore people that got the red lynched = green, thefore LSB + Gabe = Green.
If you want to help me out... http://signup.leagueoflegends.com/?ref=4b82744b816d3
Gabriel
Profile Joined December 2008
149 Posts
December 18 2010 19:53 GMT
#935
On December 19 2010 03:03 Brocket wrote:
I want to echo what LSB said very recently:

Major Assumption. DCXLIV is green
Way to confirm without killing DCXLIV: If Brocket is red, this could be an easy way to confirm.


Wow.
Let's go ahead and sweeten the deal. If I get lynched. And I'm red. That must make you green too? And also gabe as well? Guaranteed right? Because I'm a nasty mafia gunning for you guys.

Can someone not me or lsb tell me which one of us is making sense? This is madness.

You are getting so lynched tomorrow.
Formerly known as Malongo http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/profile.php?user=Malongo
Gabriel
Profile Joined December 2008
149 Posts
December 18 2010 19:54 GMT
#936
EBWOP:
you are getting SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO lynched tomorrow.
Formerly known as Malongo http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/profile.php?user=Malongo
d3_crescentia
Profile Blog Joined May 2009
United States4054 Posts
December 18 2010 20:24 GMT
#937
I don't have any suspects and am going to rest a bit more from driving all day today/yesterday. I'm going to kill brocket tonight, as I think that's the only course of action where it's possible for me to win. Well, not the only one, but it reveals the most info.

I think it's time for a mass roleclaim once the day post is up.
once, not long ago, there was a moon here
LSB
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
United States5171 Posts
December 18 2010 20:29 GMT
#938
On December 19 2010 05:24 d3_crescentia wrote:
I don't have any suspects and am going to rest a bit more from driving all day today/yesterday. I'm going to kill brocket tonight, as I think that's the only course of action where it's possible for me to win. Well, not the only one, but it reveals the most info.

I think it's time for a mass roleclaim once the day post is up.

Well, medics shouldn't claim, but I don't have a problem with Hatters / DTs claiming.
Once is an accident. Twice is coincidence. Three times is an enemy action. Bus Driver can never target themselves I'm sorry
Gabriel
Profile Joined December 2008
149 Posts
December 18 2010 20:56 GMT
#939
On December 19 2010 05:29 LSB wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 19 2010 05:24 d3_crescentia wrote:
I don't have any suspects and am going to rest a bit more from driving all day today/yesterday. I'm going to kill brocket tonight, as I think that's the only course of action where it's possible for me to win. Well, not the only one, but it reveals the most info.

I think it's time for a mass roleclaim once the day post is up.

Well, medics shouldn't claim, but I don't have a problem with Hatters / DTs claiming.

I think mafia will hit shockeyys lynch list heavily tonight. Sad that we lost a medic for free... i am making up my final suspect list as mafia is unlikely to let me live. Deconduo is less of a suspect now because his vote change. My red chips are on Brocket, Node, Kavdragon. Shame on dimnsab, brownbear and oceanic because it is very likely that at least one of them is mafia.
Formerly known as Malongo http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/profile.php?user=Malongo
Gabriel
Profile Joined December 2008
149 Posts
December 18 2010 20:57 GMT
#940
May I roleclaim Cloyster?
Formerly known as Malongo http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/profile.php?user=Malongo
Prev 1 45 46 47 48 49 60 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Stellar Fest
13:00
Stellar Fest 2 The Moon: Qualifier Day 1
IntoTheiNu 633
ComeBackTV 632
SteadfastSC444
Rex104
CosmosSc2 52
EnkiAlexander 51
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
SteadfastSC 444
Rex 104
UpATreeSC 79
CosmosSc2 52
BRAT_OK 25
Codebar 12
MindelVK 11
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 39611
Hyuk 1392
Jaedong 1389
Soma 601
Mini 543
BeSt 433
Horang2 375
Larva 324
Soulkey 281
Rush 279
[ Show more ]
Snow 200
ZerO 195
hero 68
Dewaltoss 59
Free 58
Liquid`Ret 57
Mind 53
Killer 36
sorry 31
Terrorterran 28
yabsab 27
Rock 22
ToSsGirL 22
Trap 20
Shine 18
Dota 2
qojqva1944
Dendi687
Counter-Strike
Fnx 777
x6flipin700
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King87
Heroes of the Storm
crisheroes2492
Khaldor2082
Grubby2041
Liquid`Hasu371
Other Games
ArmadaUGS2925
singsing1852
hiko793
B2W.Neo588
byalli458
ceh9320
KnowMe121
QueenE88
Trikslyr36
Railgan20
ZerO(Twitch)16
Chillindude14
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream91
[ Show 17 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 27
• Adnapsc2 5
• intothetv
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• Migwel
• IndyKCrew
• Kozan
StarCraft: Brood War
• FirePhoenix10
• Azhi_Dahaki5
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
• BSLYoutube
Dota 2
• C_a_k_e 3681
League of Legends
• Nemesis1662
• TFBlade796
Other Games
• Shiphtur353
• WagamamaTV236
Upcoming Events
The PondCast
17h 3m
OSC
20h 3m
Stellar Fest
20h 3m
OSC
1d 7h
Stellar Fest
1d 20h
CranKy Ducklings
2 days
Online Event
2 days
FEL
2 days
AI Arena Tournament
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
Replay Cast
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
Replay Cast
5 days
INu's Battles
5 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.