• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 12:56
CEST 18:56
KST 01:56
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon111
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16)
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder Where can I find Flash replays that work? a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing Official StarCraft website teases new content ahead of BlizzCon? BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8102 users

TL Mafia XXXIV: Pokemafia - Page 45

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 43 44 45 46 47 60 Next
ShoCkeyy
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
7815 Posts
December 18 2010 01:45 GMT
#881
As I said. I switched my vote over to D3 for lying and you should do the same because he's mafia and so is LSB.
Life?
LSB
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
United States5171 Posts
December 18 2010 01:48 GMT
#882
If you want to go with the plan, switch your vote to DCXIV.

I don't trust you at all. All you are doing this is an attempt to redirect the lynch.
Once is an accident. Twice is coincidence. Three times is an enemy action. Bus Driver can never target themselves I'm sorry
ShoCkeyy
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
7815 Posts
December 18 2010 02:04 GMT
#883
On December 18 2010 10:48 LSB wrote:
If you want to go with the plan, switch your vote to DCXIV.

I don't trust you at all. All you are doing this is an attempt to redirect the lynch.


Either way, from the looks at things, this seems that me being the medic is still going to get lynched, so me swinging my vote to DC won't even matter. Good game guys, you're going to let the mafia win by letting D3 and LSB control the whole game. Smart move guys.
Life?
DoctorHelvetica
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
United States15034 Posts
December 18 2010 02:04 GMT
#884
Night 3
[image loading]
A victory for the alliance...


ShoCkeyy stood atop the tower in Lavender Town, begging to be spared by an angry and stressed Pokealliance. They knew if they didn't catch a Team Rocket member this time, their days were numbered. The Pokeball was thrown.

It quivered on the ground. It turned red.

ShoCkeyy the Koffing has been sent to Bill's PC

The night has begun. You have 24 hours to send in night actions.
RIP Aaliyah
Infundibulum
Profile Blog Joined May 2003
United States2552 Posts
December 18 2010 02:05 GMT
#885
On December 18 2010 10:41 LSB wrote:
All right, got it.

Finalized Plan.

Day 3: Lynch DCXLIV
Night 3: D3 attacks ShoCkeyy. ShoCkeyy self protects

A few attempts could happen. Mafia could stack against ShoCkeyy, or Mafia could roleblock D3. D3 will receive a notification if he is roleblocked.

Anyone else up for this?


no because the plan has so many ways of being fucked with, as you readily admit. i would rather lynch Shockeyy or d3 and just figure out who is lying.
LoL NA: MothLite == Steam: p0nd
Infundibulum
Profile Blog Joined May 2003
United States2552 Posts
December 18 2010 02:05 GMT
#886
oh and look at that
LoL NA: MothLite == Steam: p0nd
LSB
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
United States5171 Posts
December 18 2010 02:05 GMT
#887
HEYO!!!!
Once is an accident. Twice is coincidence. Three times is an enemy action. Bus Driver can never target themselves I'm sorry
ShoCkeyy
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
7815 Posts
December 18 2010 02:06 GMT
#888
And i'm out D: Loved the games guys, go team mafia!
Life?
chaoser
Profile Blog Joined November 2008
United States5541 Posts
December 18 2010 02:06 GMT
#889
lol awesome
Haven't you heard? I'm not an ex-progamer. I'm not a poker player. I'm not an admin of the site. I'm mother fucking Rekrul.
LSB
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
United States5171 Posts
December 18 2010 02:06 GMT
#890
Ghrur, tube, and kitaman27 did not vote. Will they be modkilled?
Once is an accident. Twice is coincidence. Three times is an enemy action. Bus Driver can never target themselves I'm sorry
DoctorHelvetica
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
United States15034 Posts
December 18 2010 02:12 GMT
#891
Kitaman was very active and won't be modkilled because he at least voted for double lynch.

Ghrur and tube will be modkilled.
RIP Aaliyah
LSB
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
United States5171 Posts
December 18 2010 02:13 GMT
#892
Will you modkill Chaoser for not posting in the cycle?
Once is an accident. Twice is coincidence. Three times is an enemy action. Bus Driver can never target themselves I'm sorry
chaoser
Profile Blog Joined November 2008
United States5541 Posts
December 18 2010 02:18 GMT
#893
i said i was talking finals! I still got two left but my big two are out of the way so I'll give a lot more input!!
Haven't you heard? I'm not an ex-progamer. I'm not a poker player. I'm not an admin of the site. I'm mother fucking Rekrul.
LSB
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
United States5171 Posts
December 18 2010 02:23 GMT
#894
Post-Death Analysis

Shockeyy played as a very transparent mafia. He made no attempt to try to hide his intentions.

Things we learned

Gabriel is probably town
On December 15 2010 04:34 ShoCkeyy wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 14 2010 23:47 d3_crescentia wrote:
The relative silence of the town bothers me, because it's just what mafia needs to win. The contribution of members named KtheZ, chaoser, deconduo, Insanious, ShoCkeyy, serApH, DCLXVI, Oceanic is virtually nil.

We need to spend our time finding by rooting through the list of semi-lurking voters and figure out which ones we want to kill and/or check. Gabriel's insistence on a zeks vote today is distracting, but the votes on him thus far aren't very well-explained either. LSB and Shockeyy need to explain themselves on this.

Actually, Shockeyy needs to explain himself, period. He only has ONE post thus far in the thread:
+ Show Spoiler +

On December 12 2010 05:51 ShoCkeyy wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 12 2010 04:35 tree.hugger wrote:
On December 11 2010 17:41 tree.hugger wrote:My hunch is that he's not going to be able to commit fully to anything, no matter how much we prod.





On December 12 2010 02:30 Kenpachi wrote:
asdf. even when i post, i get pointed scum
On December 12 2010 02:35 Kenpachi wrote:
okay so yea my posts were bad but what can i say? i couldnt offer anything there and there. So i voted Gabriel for blatant bandwagon. Then he reacts and i defend.
On December 12 2010 02:27 Kenpachi wrote:
##vote tree.hugger
On December 12 2010 04:10 Kenpachi wrote:
On December 12 2010 03:39 DCLXVI wrote:
Thank you insanious and tree.hugger, I hope to see more people post like that. I don't understand why people are letting Kenpachi off the hook for bad posting. So what if he has a history of being less than stellar for the town. We cannot allow him to spam and distract the town because even if he isn't mafia, this helps the mafia. He is playing in a way that benefits the mafia, so even if he isn't (though I think he is), he is dangerous for the town. I really don't like the defense used by darth and meepak of "oh, well this is just how he normally plays". Townies don't intentionally hurt the town by doing what kenpachi is doing.
I'll hopefully be back in a bit before the vote ends, but I feel safe in putting my vote on Kenpachi. Every vote on him is a vote to clean up the town.

youre dumb. what if i happened to be DT or Medic?

On December 12 2010 04:13 Kenpachi wrote:
On December 12 2010 04:12 jcarlsoniv wrote:
On December 12 2010 04:10 Kenpachi wrote:
On December 12 2010 03:39 DCLXVI wrote:
Thank you insanious and tree.hugger, I hope to see more people post like that. I don't understand why people are letting Kenpachi off the hook for bad posting. So what if he has a history of being less than stellar for the town. We cannot allow him to spam and distract the town because even if he isn't mafia, this helps the mafia. He is playing in a way that benefits the mafia, so even if he isn't (though I think he is), he is dangerous for the town. I really don't like the defense used by darth and meepak of "oh, well this is just how he normally plays". Townies don't intentionally hurt the town by doing what kenpachi is doing.
I'll hopefully be back in a bit before the vote ends, but I feel safe in putting my vote on Kenpachi. Every vote on him is a vote to clean up the town.

youre dumb. what if i happened to be DT or Medic?


Are you claiming DT or medic?

no i am not


Word. I suppose we'll get treated to angry defending eventually, as he's in the lead right now, but hey, that might be too committed.


Alright, I feel like kenpachi is getting way to agressive here. All his post have been aggressive and not helpful in anyway.

+ Show Spoiler +
A) 4 hours does not judge that. what if i went on TL tomorrow for the first time in the past 3 days?
B) Anyone who posts would want to look active.. Why would they post if they want to look inactive?
C) Why are you assuming i read the rules? how do you know i didnt just assume the KP?
D) It doesnt. shh
E) ?? its enlightenment
F) I dont agree with you voting for Infundibulum.

http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=174831&currentpage=14#270


When he starts saying, that why do people assume that he reads the rules, makes me question him. Everyone reads the rules and we know this because that's part of the game. If he's saying he doesn't that just seems phishy to me imo.

I also feel like, he posted the DT or Medic theory in order to try and get some people off of his case cause he can possibly be a TR member. I've seen this happen plenty of times where they pull out the "I might be a DT or Medic" and they end up not being it. My two cents, maybe I am wrong, but this is what I've been able to read off of.


I'll be back in the evening, so don't go anywhere.


Well my reasoning on voting for Gabriel was because in the first round he dodged my vote by the way kenpachi was acting, but then seeing jcarl go now and both of them being Gabriels prime targets in the beginning kinda made me switch over to them. Either way, I find it funny that you only target a quite few of us when actually there is A LOT of people missing that are not posting at all. To name some more, Amber[Light], Tube?... Why don't you target them as well? I don't understand why would you just target a select few of us instead of them and then JUST target me right after wards. I've been busy and reading up on what I could and making my voice count when needed and voting when I needed to.

On December 14 2010 13:52 ShoCkeyy wrote:
#vote Gabriel


D3 is non-mafia
If you’ve paid any attention to the thread you’ll probably realize this.
Now, if D3 fake-claimed SK. There is a very very high chance that we’ll see him dead tomorrow.

LSB is awesome and bestest mafia player ever
Medic… please please please protect me.
Once is an accident. Twice is coincidence. Three times is an enemy action. Bus Driver can never target themselves I'm sorry
LSB
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
United States5171 Posts
December 18 2010 02:24 GMT
#895
D3, I'd be cool if you killed Broket. What do you think?

On December 15 2010 23:27 Brocket wrote:
I am more interested in defenders of Gabriel and players FoSing Shockey than Gabriel and Shockeyy now. I'm not feeling as intense on Gabe as I felt over day 2 but I'm thinking that's cos he hasn't been talking much. Maybe if he posts more it'll reignite my burning passion to lynch him out.

People springing to mind:

LSB (really quick change vote from gabe to shockey and muddied the anti gabe arguments, didn't offer much on zeks even though zeks earned compelling arguments).

Oceania &Seraph (said to death, lack of posts and jumping on teh wagon. I don't think much about posters like these but even I noticed a lack of posts from Oceania and Seraph. It's way too easy to sit back and vote, you got to get in the game if you want to stay).

Amber (really quick on voting Shockeyy, way too quick especially when we were already divided about zeks and gabriel. d3 has distanced himself from you and i think lsb will plan to as well.)

But I'm going to let other people talk now. I feel like my posts have made some people shy away from posting their ideas/opinions which isn't good. Please post something you think has happened or looks strange.

As far as me voting myself: I will vote myself if suspicion falls on me and you guys want to confirm I'm a townie. I already said that I believed zeks/gabe were mafia and I'm already half wrong.


Once is an accident. Twice is coincidence. Three times is an enemy action. Bus Driver can never target themselves I'm sorry
kitaman27 *
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States9245 Posts
December 18 2010 02:29 GMT
#896
On December 18 2010 11:12 DoctorHelvetica wrote:
Kitaman was very active and won't be modkilled because he at least voted for double lynch.

Ghrur and tube will be modkilled.


Hmm?

On December 18 2010 05:28 kitaman27 wrote:
##Vote DCLXVI
##Vote Double Lynch

I'm better than dirt. Well, most kinds of dirt. I mean not that fancy store bought dirt. That stuffs loaded with nutrients. I... I can't compete with that stuff.
LSB
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
United States5171 Posts
December 18 2010 02:30 GMT
#897
Okay, messed up my count with kitaman
Once is an accident. Twice is coincidence. Three times is an enemy action. Bus Driver can never target themselves I'm sorry
LSB
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
United States5171 Posts
December 18 2010 03:09 GMT
#898
LSB's analysis in case he dies tonight

Here are the people who did voted for DCLXVI and d3_crescentia. Remember, all the mafia had to do was switch one vote off of Shockeyy and he would have been saved. Although Mafia could have bussed Shockeyy, it would be far more easy to kill DCLXVI

Also, check out this post
On December 18 2010 04:28 Brocket wrote:
BROCKET HAS ARRIVED.

EVENTS that townies should give a shit about:

D3 claims to be mewtwo. Town is COOL with this. WE LOVE m2. Why? Because if townies lose then m2 loses at this stage since zero mafia are dead. Also Mafia have zero ways of killing m2 except by vote. Look at this. LOOK AT IT.



d3_crescentia
DCLXVI
Kavdragon
Eiii
BrownBear
deconduo


You must vote one of these guys. Any of them. Shockeyy could be the 6th but not sure.

My suggestion is, hop onto the god damn DC wagon or else I'm going to suss you out next, got it?
##VOTE double lynch. ##Vote DCLXVI. You KNOW it makes sense. Make the mafia fail in killing m2, kill a mafia, get 2 lynches for next day. Why the hell would you NOT do it and spread our votes between shockeyy, gabe, LSB. What the fuck?

Get with the program pikachus. HRRRRRRNNNGGGGHHH.

Assuming that Brocket is red, there is a good chance that none of the people who voted for D3 are actually red


DCLXVI
  • d3_crescentia- SK
  • Insanious- Defended Gabriel and attacked Tube. Check how Tube flips. I don't believe Insanious would attack a fellow scum. However, he did not address Shockeyy at all when I asked him directly. He's probably the opposite alignment of DCLXVI
  • Brocket- Shockeyy's green I swear!
  • kitaman27- Lurking Hard. Casually mentioned that he didn't like Shockeyy
  • Node- Suspiciously absent from todays discussion
  • chaoser- Someone bought shockeyy's argument quiet fast


d3_crescentia
  • DCLXVI- It looks like the mafia tried to redirect the vote onto him. If Brocket flips green, DCLXVI could be red.
  • Kavdragon- D3 did an analysis a while back
  • Eiii- Anti Gabriel
  • BrownBear- Defended by Insanious. A soft Dt Check claim from DarkTheian
  • ShoCkeyy

Once is an accident. Twice is coincidence. Three times is an enemy action. Bus Driver can never target themselves I'm sorry
chaoser
Profile Blog Joined November 2008
United States5541 Posts
December 18 2010 03:16 GMT
#899
chaoser- Someone bought shockeyy's argument quiet fast


I dropped in, had to skim through everything quick, and vote cause I've been swamped with work. If you see, I voted Shocky cause he seemed pretty red and only unvoted when i read the very last post where he said he was medic. I don't think I brought up any arguments of his in the thread itself, and only wrote "oh wait he claimed medic?" in the voting thread...My vote didn't even count for DCLXVI lol
Haven't you heard? I'm not an ex-progamer. I'm not a poker player. I'm not an admin of the site. I'm mother fucking Rekrul.
flamewheel
Profile Blog Joined December 2009
FREEAGLELAND26782 Posts
December 18 2010 03:41 GMT
#900
10/10
Writerdamn, i was two days from retirement
Prev 1 43 44 45 46 47 60 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Stellar Fest
13:00
Stellar Fest 2 The Moon: Qualifier Day 1
IntoTheiNu 647
ComeBackTV 614
SteadfastSC444
Rex104
EnkiAlexander 54
CosmosSc2 45
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
SteadfastSC 444
Rex 104
UpATreeSC 79
CosmosSc2 45
BRAT_OK 30
Codebar 11
MindelVK 8
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 39860
Jaedong 1403
Hyuk 1296
Soma 618
Mini 555
BeSt 462
Horang2 420
Larva 345
Rush 303
Soulkey 292
[ Show more ]
ZerO 206
Snow 197
hero 78
Dewaltoss 66
Liquid`Ret 57
Free 54
Mind 50
Killer 36
sorry 30
Terrorterran 28
yabsab 26
Rock 23
ToSsGirL 21
Shine 19
Trap 18
Dota 2
qojqva1779
Dendi725
Counter-Strike
Fnx 769
x6flipin700
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King80
Heroes of the Storm
crisheroes2492
Khaldor2082
Grubby1823
Liquid`Hasu371
Other Games
ArmadaUGS2925
singsing1826
hiko793
B2W.Neo588
byalli452
ceh9320
KnowMe117
QueenE87
Trikslyr41
Railgan20
ZerO(Twitch)15
Chillindude14
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream91
[ Show 17 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 25
• Adnapsc2 7
• intothetv
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• Migwel
• IndyKCrew
• Kozan
StarCraft: Brood War
• FirePhoenix10
• Azhi_Dahaki5
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
• BSLYoutube
Dota 2
• C_a_k_e 3681
League of Legends
• Nemesis1889
• TFBlade875
Other Games
• Shiphtur353
• WagamamaTV236
Upcoming Events
The PondCast
17h 5m
OSC
20h 5m
Stellar Fest
20h 5m
OSC
1d 7h
Stellar Fest
1d 20h
CranKy Ducklings
2 days
Online Event
2 days
FEL
2 days
AI Arena Tournament
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
Replay Cast
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
Replay Cast
5 days
INu's Battles
5 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.