• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 12:57
CEST 18:57
KST 01:57
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon111
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16)
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder Where can I find Flash replays that work? a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing Official StarCraft website teases new content ahead of BlizzCon? BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8348 users

TL Mafia XXXIV: Pokemafia - Page 44

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 42 43 44 45 46 60 Next
ShoCkeyy
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
7815 Posts
December 18 2010 00:44 GMT
#861
You can check my analysis on them and you can start seeing that they have been working together and that they are indeed mafia
Life?
Brocket
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
Australia192 Posts
December 18 2010 00:44 GMT
#862
@ LSB:

I'm not sure about shockeyy but DC and gabe have been suss. Don't you think there's sufficient evidence against DC too?

It makes no sense voting d3 if we know he took the hit. If he's not a vet he's mewtwo. In either case the mafia want to save up a night kill by lynching him. Does it not make sense then to avoid that by lynching? We can use a mewtwo.

Kind of sad if shockey turns out to be a medic but if you are still compelled go ahead and vote him. I'd rather see shockeyy go than d3 at this point. My vote is still on DC.

I don't know what happened.
ShoCkeyy
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
7815 Posts
December 18 2010 00:45 GMT
#863
Here's another post that LSB is agreeing with d3 about me.

http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=174831&currentpage=34#664

And he never answers the question as to where they are agreeing.
Life?
kitaman27 *
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States9245 Posts
December 18 2010 00:59 GMT
#864
On December 18 2010 09:45 ShoCkeyy wrote:
Here's another post that LSB is agreeing with d3 about me.

http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=174831&currentpage=34#664

And he never answers the question as to where they are agreeing.


Mind sharing your other medic targets?
I'm better than dirt. Well, most kinds of dirt. I mean not that fancy store bought dirt. That stuffs loaded with nutrients. I... I can't compete with that stuff.
Brocket
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
Australia192 Posts
December 18 2010 01:00 GMT
#865
Why are Gabe+ Infund+ LSB pointing fingers at me?

Gabe is pretty dirty, LSB is getting dirtier each post. I duno about Infund yet because he doesn't post enough. All i know is LSB was the first one to think I was suss, Gabe jumps on that and agrees. Infund also randomly agrees.

Come at me, bro.

I don't know what happened.
Brocket
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
Australia192 Posts
December 18 2010 01:06 GMT
#866
Also my outburst for the DC bandwagon was inspired by your post in voting thread LSB, page 6. When you listed it, it had 3 on shock, 2 on dc, and 5 on d3. As it stands I'm happy if you vote shock or dc.

Shock has reacted by saying he's medic. That's up to you if believe him. I'm sticking with DC. My picks are with DC or gabe, they both have eliminated their accusers in the past in this very game. I still am keen on lynching gabe in the future.

Will this get me killed? Probably. But then I can be like a martyr so you can go hunt their asses down later.

I don't know what happened.
ShoCkeyy
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
7815 Posts
December 18 2010 01:07 GMT
#867
On December 18 2010 09:59 kitaman27 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 18 2010 09:45 ShoCkeyy wrote:
Here's another post that LSB is agreeing with d3 about me.

http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=174831&currentpage=34#664

And he never answers the question as to where they are agreeing.


Mind sharing your other medic targets?


Only one target of mine was killed, but I had targeted him in Night 1, which he died in night two. My other target was D3 in night 2 which is why he did not die.
Life?
ShoCkeyy
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
7815 Posts
December 18 2010 01:09 GMT
#868
On December 18 2010 10:06 Brocket wrote:
Also my outburst for the DC bandwagon was inspired by your post in voting thread LSB, page 6. When you listed it, it had 3 on shock, 2 on dc, and 5 on d3. As it stands I'm happy if you vote shock or dc.

Shock has reacted by saying he's medic. That's up to you if believe him. I'm sticking with DC. My picks are with DC or gabe, they both have eliminated their accusers in the past in this very game. I still am keen on lynching gabe in the future.

Will this get me killed? Probably. But then I can be like a martyr so you can go hunt their asses down later.



The reason why I reacted by role claiming is because I want this town to stay alive and actually win. If I get lynched there goes another blue and one less person to actually help save the town.
Life?
Brocket
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
Australia192 Posts
December 18 2010 01:10 GMT
#869
Shockey are you serious?

if you saved d3 then d3 wouldn't know he was hit or saved by you would he?

d3 said, shockey said. What's going on here?
I don't know what happened.
ShoCkeyy
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
7815 Posts
December 18 2010 01:15 GMT
#870
I saved d3 because if he's claiming to have gotten hit then that means that I picked the right person to protect and no he wouldn't have known that I protected him. But he's claiming as mewtwo because "he got hit and saved because he's mewtwo". Which is a lie because I chose him to protect over the night and which is why I am claiming medic now in order to show that he is lying about being mewtwo.
Life?
LSB
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
United States5171 Posts
December 18 2010 01:35 GMT
#871
All right, how about this.

D3 hits shockeyy tonight. If he's lying, he dies. If he's telling the truth he lives.
Once is an accident. Twice is coincidence. Three times is an enemy action. Bus Driver can never target themselves I'm sorry
LSB
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
United States5171 Posts
December 18 2010 01:36 GMT
#872
Shockeyy, you can self-protect right?
Once is an accident. Twice is coincidence. Three times is an enemy action. Bus Driver can never target themselves I'm sorry
ShoCkeyy
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
7815 Posts
December 18 2010 01:37 GMT
#873
Yup, but d3 isn't mewtwo, so how is he going to hit me?
Life?
Brocket
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
Australia192 Posts
December 18 2010 01:38 GMT
#874
I like this morbid proposition by LSB.

Night 3. 2 man enter. 1 man leave.

Make it so Shockey+ d3, make it so.
I don't know what happened.
LSB
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
United States5171 Posts
December 18 2010 01:38 GMT
#875
Only problem... Mafia Roleblocks D3...
Once is an accident. Twice is coincidence. Three times is an enemy action. Bus Driver can never target themselves I'm sorry
ShoCkeyy
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
7815 Posts
December 18 2010 01:40 GMT
#876
One problem d3 isn't mewtwo...
Life?
ShoCkeyy
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
7815 Posts
December 18 2010 01:40 GMT
#877
Another problem I get roleblocked by mafia and still die to the actual mewtwo.
Life?
LSB
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
United States5171 Posts
December 18 2010 01:41 GMT
#878
All right, got it.

Finalized Plan.

Day 3: Lynch DCXLIV
Night 3: D3 attacks ShoCkeyy. ShoCkeyy self protects

A few attempts could happen. Mafia could stack against ShoCkeyy, or Mafia could roleblock D3. D3 will receive a notification if he is roleblocked.

Anyone else up for this?
Once is an accident. Twice is coincidence. Three times is an enemy action. Bus Driver can never target themselves I'm sorry
LSB
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
United States5171 Posts
December 18 2010 01:42 GMT
#879
What we have to realize is that it is incredibly stupid for D3 to claim mewtoo.

Look at what happened in insane mafia. Ace claimed one of the hits. The third party who ordered the hit got pissed and killed Ace.

If D3 lied about being mewtoo, he just signed his death warrent.
Once is an accident. Twice is coincidence. Three times is an enemy action. Bus Driver can never target themselves I'm sorry
ShoCkeyy
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
7815 Posts
December 18 2010 01:44 GMT
#880
On December 18 2010 10:41 LSB wrote:
All right, got it.

Finalized Plan.

Day 3: Lynch DCXLIV
Night 3: D3 attacks ShoCkeyy. ShoCkeyy self protects

A few attempts could happen. Mafia could stack against ShoCkeyy, or Mafia could roleblock D3. D3 will receive a notification if he is roleblocked.

Anyone else up for this?


I rather listen to a non mafia member that's working with d3.
Life?
Prev 1 42 43 44 45 46 60 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Stellar Fest
13:00
Stellar Fest 2 The Moon: Qualifier Day 1
IntoTheiNu 633
ComeBackTV 632
SteadfastSC444
Rex104
CosmosSc2 52
EnkiAlexander 51
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
SteadfastSC 444
Rex 104
UpATreeSC 79
CosmosSc2 52
BRAT_OK 25
Codebar 12
MindelVK 11
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 39611
Hyuk 1392
Jaedong 1389
Soma 601
Mini 543
BeSt 433
Horang2 375
Larva 324
Soulkey 281
Rush 279
[ Show more ]
Snow 200
ZerO 195
hero 68
Dewaltoss 59
Free 58
Liquid`Ret 57
Mind 53
Killer 36
sorry 31
Terrorterran 28
yabsab 27
Rock 22
ToSsGirL 22
Trap 20
Shine 18
Dota 2
qojqva1944
Dendi687
Counter-Strike
Fnx 777
x6flipin700
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King87
Heroes of the Storm
crisheroes2492
Khaldor2082
Grubby2041
Liquid`Hasu371
Other Games
ArmadaUGS2925
singsing1852
hiko793
B2W.Neo588
byalli458
ceh9320
KnowMe121
QueenE88
Trikslyr36
Railgan20
ZerO(Twitch)16
Chillindude14
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream91
[ Show 17 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 27
• Adnapsc2 5
• intothetv
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• Migwel
• IndyKCrew
• Kozan
StarCraft: Brood War
• FirePhoenix10
• Azhi_Dahaki5
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
• BSLYoutube
Dota 2
• C_a_k_e 3681
League of Legends
• Nemesis1662
• TFBlade796
Other Games
• Shiphtur353
• WagamamaTV236
Upcoming Events
The PondCast
17h 4m
OSC
20h 4m
Stellar Fest
20h 4m
OSC
1d 7h
Stellar Fest
1d 20h
CranKy Ducklings
2 days
Online Event
2 days
FEL
2 days
AI Arena Tournament
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
Replay Cast
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
Replay Cast
5 days
INu's Battles
5 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.