• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 12:10
CEST 18:10
KST 01:10
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon111
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16)
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder Where can I find Flash replays that work? a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing Official StarCraft website teases new content ahead of BlizzCon? BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8133 users

TL Mafia XXXIV: Pokemafia - Page 48

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 46 47 48 49 50 60 Next
Kavdragon
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States1251 Posts
December 18 2010 21:21 GMT
#941
Ok, so here are my thoughts on current events:

1) Regarding my vote on D3. I didn't see that he had claimed M2 till it was too late. If I had, I would have voted ShoCkeyy. (Yeah yeah, I know, Easy to say that now that he's red, but w/e. What's done is done.)

2) Regarding D3: I would love to get M2's help. This is exactly what the town needs now. However, Your analysis of the possibilities is flawed, And I'm wondering if it was purposeful. The pictures show mafia KP at 2, when there are 5 left. Mafia KP is rounded up. They have three kills tonight. This changes the outcome of several branches that would otherwise have been town victories.

3) I agree with LSB on hitting Brocket. I havn't and won't have enough time to build my own argument, but I agree with his analysis.

Again, sorry for not being that active when it's needed, I'll contribute as often as i can.
I'm currently on an indefinite hiatus from TL =(
d3_crescentia
Profile Blog Joined May 2009
United States4054 Posts
December 18 2010 21:43 GMT
#942
On December 19 2010 06:21 Kavdragon wrote:
Ok, so here are my thoughts on current events:

1) Regarding my vote on D3. I didn't see that he had claimed M2 till it was too late. If I had, I would have voted ShoCkeyy. (Yeah yeah, I know, Easy to say that now that he's red, but w/e. What's done is done.)

2) Regarding D3: I would love to get M2's help. This is exactly what the town needs now. However, Your analysis of the possibilities is flawed, And I'm wondering if it was purposeful. The pictures show mafia KP at 2, when there are 5 left. Mafia KP is rounded up. They have three kills tonight. This changes the outcome of several branches that would otherwise have been town victories.

3) I agree with LSB on hitting Brocket. I havn't and won't have enough time to build my own argument, but I agree with his analysis.

Again, sorry for not being that active when it's needed, I'll contribute as often as i can.

Could you point out the exact situation? They are labeled that way for a reason.
once, not long ago, there was a moon here
kitaman27 *
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States9245 Posts
December 18 2010 21:51 GMT
#943
On December 19 2010 05:24 d3_crescentia wrote:
I don't have any suspects and am going to rest a bit more from driving all day today/yesterday. I'm going to kill brocket tonight, as I think that's the only course of action where it's possible for me to win. Well, not the only one, but it reveals the most info.

I think it's time for a mass roleclaim once the day post is up.


lol no? Of course mewtwo wants a mass roleclaim. Then he knows which townies to pick off when it comes time for him to turn on us.
I'm better than dirt. Well, most kinds of dirt. I mean not that fancy store bought dirt. That stuffs loaded with nutrients. I... I can't compete with that stuff.
Kavdragon
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States1251 Posts
December 18 2010 22:30 GMT
#944
On December 19 2010 06:43 d3_crescentia wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 19 2010 06:21 Kavdragon wrote:
Ok, so here are my thoughts on current events:

1) Regarding my vote on D3. I didn't see that he had claimed M2 till it was too late. If I had, I would have voted ShoCkeyy. (Yeah yeah, I know, Easy to say that now that he's red, but w/e. What's done is done.)

2) Regarding D3: I would love to get M2's help. This is exactly what the town needs now. However, Your analysis of the possibilities is flawed, And I'm wondering if it was purposeful. The pictures show mafia KP at 2, when there are 5 left. Mafia KP is rounded up. They have three kills tonight. This changes the outcome of several branches that would otherwise have been town victories.

3) I agree with LSB on hitting Brocket. I havn't and won't have enough time to build my own argument, but I agree with his analysis.

Again, sorry for not being that active when it's needed, I'll contribute as often as i can.

Could you point out the exact situation? They are labeled that way for a reason.



Sorry, The first picture. The second choice off the main bubble: "L: 1M/1T 11/5, N[K]: 2T 9/5" I saw a few others as well. In any case, the situation has changed with the mod kills. I'm working on my own bubble chart of events as well, tho it may take me some time.
I'm currently on an indefinite hiatus from TL =(
LSB
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
United States5171 Posts
December 19 2010 02:18 GMT
#945
So, am I still alive?
Once is an accident. Twice is coincidence. Three times is an enemy action. Bus Driver can never target themselves I'm sorry
seRapH
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States9827 Posts
December 19 2010 02:19 GMT
#946
When's the day post due?
boomer hands
LSB
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
United States5171 Posts
December 19 2010 02:20 GMT
#947
80 minutes ago.
Once is an accident. Twice is coincidence. Three times is an enemy action. Bus Driver can never target themselves I'm sorry
seRapH
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States9827 Posts
December 19 2010 02:21 GMT
#948
...maybe Dr H died >.>
boomer hands
Kavdragon
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States1251 Posts
December 19 2010 02:42 GMT
#949
If I'm not mistaken, Updates are at 12:00 TL time... So he's got another 20 min.
I'm currently on an indefinite hiatus from TL =(
seRapH
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States9827 Posts
December 19 2010 03:06 GMT
#950
On December 19 2010 11:42 Kavdragon wrote:
If I'm not mistaken, Updates are at 12:00 TL time... So he's got another 20 min.

So now what?
boomer hands
Gabriel
Profile Joined December 2008
149 Posts
December 19 2010 03:22 GMT
#951
On December 19 2010 12:06 seRapH wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 19 2010 11:42 Kavdragon wrote:
If I'm not mistaken, Updates are at 12:00 TL time... So he's got another 20 min.

So now what?

nono Now wHat?
Formerly known as Malongo http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/profile.php?user=Malongo
DoctorHelvetica
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
United States15034 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-12-19 03:31:29
December 19 2010 03:24 GMT
#952
Day 4

[image loading]

A gloomy morning


The Pokealliance was in a grim mood, especially on that particular saturday morning. There was chaos abound in Saffron City. Four corpses were piled on top of each other in front of Silph Co., the former hideout of Team Rocket. Investigations on the murders ran into dead ends and although everyone knew it was the doing of Team Rocket, the Pokealliance was running in circles trying to get things done.

SeRapH the Raichu was killed
kitaman27 the Pikachu was killed
Brocket the Pikachu was killed

Insanious the Chansey was killed


The day will end when everyone has voted or in 48 hours. Whichever comes first. The outlook is grim.
RIP Aaliyah
LSB
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
United States5171 Posts
December 19 2010 03:27 GMT
#953
There goes the Brocket Idea...

It looks like everyone who voted for DCXLIV (except for Node) were killed.

DT, can you claim?
Once is an accident. Twice is coincidence. Three times is an enemy action. Bus Driver can never target themselves I'm sorry
LSB
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
United States5171 Posts
December 19 2010 03:27 GMT
#954
Awww
Once is an accident. Twice is coincidence. Three times is an enemy action. Bus Driver can never target themselves I'm sorry
LSB
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
United States5171 Posts
December 19 2010 03:28 GMT
#955
Wait... what? Doctor H
Once is an accident. Twice is coincidence. Three times is an enemy action. Bus Driver can never target themselves I'm sorry
seRapH
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States9827 Posts
December 19 2010 03:35 GMT
#956
D:

Just when I was done with finals...

GL TOWN
boomer hands
LSB
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
United States5171 Posts
December 19 2010 03:38 GMT
#957
Day 4: 8/5/1

Miss Both
Night 4:6/5/1. Mafia Victory

Hit one, miss one
Night 4: 7/4/1
(If miss mafia) Day 5:4/4/1 LYLO
(If hit mafia) Day 5:5/3/1 Advantageous to not Double lynch

Hit two mafia
Night 4:8/3/1
(If miss mafia) Day 5:5/3/1 Advantageous to not Double lynch
(If hit mafia) Day 5:6/2/1 Very close to victory
Once is an accident. Twice is coincidence. Three times is an enemy action. Bus Driver can never target themselves I'm sorry
kitaman27 *
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States9245 Posts
December 19 2010 03:40 GMT
#958
Doh gl. I demand 5 correct consecutive lynches.
I'm better than dirt. Well, most kinds of dirt. I mean not that fancy store bought dirt. That stuffs loaded with nutrients. I... I can't compete with that stuff.
LSB
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
United States5171 Posts
December 19 2010 03:53 GMT
#959
1. deconduo
2. BrownBear
3. Eiii
4. GGQ
5. LSB
9. dinmsab
11. DCLXVI
14. Node
15. KtheZ
18. Oceanic
19. Gabriel- Cloyster
24. Kavdragon
26. Infundibulum
30. d3_crescentia- SK
Once is an accident. Twice is coincidence. Three times is an enemy action. Bus Driver can never target themselves I'm sorry
Gabriel
Profile Joined December 2008
149 Posts
December 19 2010 03:59 GMT
#960
On December 19 2010 12:53 LSB wrote:
1. deconduo
2. BrownBear
3. Eiii
4. GGQ
5. LSB
9. dinmsab
11. DCLXVI
14. Node
15. KtheZ
18. Oceanic
19. Gabriel- Cloyster
24. Kavdragon
26. Infundibulum
30. d3_crescentia- SK


You can pick the other but im not letting dimnsab end this game. Reason? not that much of a reason just my gut because thats how he plays mafia.
Formerly known as Malongo http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/profile.php?user=Malongo
Prev 1 46 47 48 49 50 60 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Stellar Fest
13:00
Stellar Fest 2 The Moon: Qualifier Day 1
IntoTheiNu 642
ComeBackTV 578
SteadfastSC412
Rex103
CosmosSc2 46
EnkiAlexander 35
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
SteadfastSC 412
ProTech132
Rex 103
CosmosSc2 46
UpATreeSC 45
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 44074
Jaedong 1332
Hyuk 1200
Mini 648
Soma 506
Horang2 484
BeSt 479
Soulkey 317
Larva 306
Rush 290
[ Show more ]
ZerO 267
Last 205
Snow 200
hero 81
Mind 56
Liquid`Ret 48
Free 36
Killer 35
sorry 33
ToSsGirL 23
Terrorterran 22
Rock 22
yabsab 21
HiyA 18
Shine 18
Trap 16
Dota 2
Gorgc8036
qojqva1404
Dendi857
Counter-Strike
Fnx 881
x6flipin482
Heroes of the Storm
crisheroes2596
Khaldor1944
Liquid`Hasu9
Other Games
ArmadaUGS2897
singsing1806
B2W.Neo971
hiko780
byalli441
KnowMe138
Liquid`VortiX100
QueenE86
Mew2King75
Trikslyr43
Railgan17
ZerO(Twitch)14
Chillindude4
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream95
[ Show 18 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 25
• mYiSmile121
• Adnapsc2 5
• intothetv
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• Migwel
• IndyKCrew
• Kozan
StarCraft: Brood War
• FirePhoenix8
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
• BSLYoutube
Dota 2
• C_a_k_e 2974
League of Legends
• Nemesis1972
• Jankos1030
• TFBlade670
Other Games
• Shiphtur326
• WagamamaTV267
Upcoming Events
The PondCast
17h 50m
OSC
20h 50m
Stellar Fest
20h 50m
OSC
1d 7h
Stellar Fest
1d 20h
CranKy Ducklings
2 days
Online Event
2 days
FEL
2 days
AI Arena Tournament
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
Replay Cast
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
Replay Cast
5 days
INu's Battles
5 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.