• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 18:46
CEST 00:46
KST 07:46
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror6[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War655.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
[Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development 5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups $3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 547 Temple Of Terror Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion Ziemie's Starcraft 1 Prequel Campaign Mineral Boosting (2 workers/patch) Rollback Netcode in Brood War Sagi.gg Launcher Released
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Semifinal A [ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25!
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
The Link Between Gaming and …
TrAiDoS
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 12148 users

Active List of Mafia Games - Page 28

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 26 27 28 29 30 293 Next
Vain
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
Netherlands1115 Posts
July 04 2011 17:40 GMT
#541
On July 01 2011 22:04 RebirthOfLeGenD wrote:
Hmm, I would like to be placed back on the que. Put me for Real Time Mafia: Insane. Although what game I actually host will change depending on how well RTM is received in the post game.


Do you still need cohosts? i'm really interested in seeing the other side of the game
Battle.net 2.0 is a waiter and he's a dick
gtrsrs
Profile Joined June 2010
United States9109 Posts
July 04 2011 17:42 GMT
#542
i need to co-host a game
i play ... hearthstone =\^.^/= Winterfox
Kurumi
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Poland6130 Posts
July 04 2011 17:51 GMT
#543
On July 05 2011 02:40 Vain wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 01 2011 22:04 RebirthOfLeGenD wrote:
Hmm, I would like to be placed back on the que. Put me for Real Time Mafia: Insane. Although what game I actually host will change depending on how well RTM is received in the post game.


Do you still need cohosts? i'm really interested in seeing the other side of the game

Sign me up too,I love rtm
I work alone. // Visit TL Mafia subforum!
kitaman27 *
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States9245 Posts
July 04 2011 19:05 GMT
#544
I'll be needing to pick up a co-host too for Role Play mafia if anyone is interested...it is still a while before it starts though.
I'm better than dirt. Well, most kinds of dirt. I mean not that fancy store bought dirt. That stuffs loaded with nutrients. I... I can't compete with that stuff.
Kenpachi
Profile Blog Joined August 2009
United States9908 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-07-05 00:49:16
July 05 2011 00:49 GMT
#545
On July 05 2011 00:38 RebirthOfLeGenD wrote:
BC's game is basically a normal from what I understand, he is just using different names and PM's IIRC. So it will be a slightly more advanced set up I believe. By advanced, I mean it will seriously reward players who put in the effort, while punishing people like kenpachi who think day 1 RC in PMs is good.

????? I never roleclaim through PM

you were the goddamn host for Salem -_-
Nada's body is South Korea's greatest weapon.
RebirthOfLeGenD
Profile Blog Joined November 2008
USA5860 Posts
July 05 2011 12:02 GMT
#546
Who the hell was the D1 role claim guy? I am almost 100% sure it was you.
Be a man, Become a Legend. TL Mafia Forum Ask for access!!
RebirthOfLeGenD
Profile Blog Joined November 2008
USA5860 Posts
July 05 2011 12:03 GMT
#547
On July 05 2011 02:40 Vain wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 01 2011 22:04 RebirthOfLeGenD wrote:
Hmm, I would like to be placed back on the que. Put me for Real Time Mafia: Insane. Although what game I actually host will change depending on how well RTM is received in the post game.


Do you still need cohosts? i'm really interested in seeing the other side of the game

Yeah lol, the game isn't going up for a while. But hosting it sucks because it requires constant attention >.< the other side of RTM sucked haha, but its also fun at the same time.
Be a man, Become a Legend. TL Mafia Forum Ask for access!!
OriginalName
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Canada1140 Posts
July 05 2011 19:12 GMT
#548
On July 05 2011 21:02 RebirthOfLeGenD wrote:
Who the hell was the D1 role claim guy? I am almost 100% sure it was you.


Coag claimed medic to LSB that one PM game you hosted.
Radfield
Profile Joined September 2009
Canada2720 Posts
July 05 2011 19:17 GMT
#549
I think Coag claimed medic to Dr H actually. The game where southrawrea was godfather and was in on DocH's bluecircle.
Vain
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
Netherlands1115 Posts
July 05 2011 20:16 GMT
#550
On July 05 2011 21:03 RebirthOfLeGenD wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 05 2011 02:40 Vain wrote:
On July 01 2011 22:04 RebirthOfLeGenD wrote:
Hmm, I would like to be placed back on the que. Put me for Real Time Mafia: Insane. Although what game I actually host will change depending on how well RTM is received in the post game.


Do you still need cohosts? i'm really interested in seeing the other side of the game

Yeah lol, the game isn't going up for a while. But hosting it sucks because it requires constant attention >.< the other side of RTM sucked haha, but its also fun at the same time.


Yeah, and that's why you need cohosts like me and kurumi. We are awake when you sleep and i'm on tl anywhays so i don't really mind paying attention to that>.<
Battle.net 2.0 is a waiter and he's a dick
RebirthOfLeGenD
Profile Blog Joined November 2008
USA5860 Posts
July 05 2011 23:17 GMT
#551
On July 06 2011 04:12 OriginalName wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 05 2011 21:02 RebirthOfLeGenD wrote:
Who the hell was the D1 role claim guy? I am almost 100% sure it was you.


Coag claimed medic to LSB that one PM game you hosted.

Whoops, wow. Can't believe I confused those two. Sorry kenpachi <3
Be a man, Become a Legend. TL Mafia Forum Ask for access!!
LSB
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
United States5171 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-07-06 01:52:29
July 06 2011 01:51 GMT
#552
Please change The Hosting Game to
[M] Merc Mini Mafia 2 due to start 7/5. (LSB is host)
Once is an accident. Twice is coincidence. Three times is an enemy action. Bus Driver can never target themselves I'm sorry
sinani206
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United States1959 Posts
July 06 2011 17:49 GMT
#553
On July 05 2011 02:51 Kurumi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 05 2011 02:40 Vain wrote:
On July 01 2011 22:04 RebirthOfLeGenD wrote:
Hmm, I would like to be placed back on the que. Put me for Real Time Mafia: Insane. Although what game I actually host will change depending on how well RTM is received in the post game.


Do you still need cohosts? i'm really interested in seeing the other side of the game

Sign me up too,I love rtm

I wanna co-host this one!
literally everything is wifom just shut the fuck up
GMarshal
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States22154 Posts
July 06 2011 21:57 GMT
#554
I've had like 5 requests for a SNMM V from players who want a small normal game, is it ok if I host it after LSBs game is over? Possibly delayed if it looks like its going to overlap with XIL
Moderator
Foolishness *
Profile Blog Joined May 2009
United States3044 Posts
July 06 2011 23:56 GMT
#555
On July 07 2011 06:57 GMarshal wrote:
I've had like 5 requests for a SNMM V from players who want a small normal game, is it ok if I host it after LSBs game is over? Possibly delayed if it looks like its going to overlap with XIL

It should be, but we will have to wait and see. There are a lot of games on the queue and I wanna try to run it dry as fast as possible. We might have to wait until the next batch of games start.
geript: "Foolishness's cases are persuasive and reasonable but leave you feeling dirty afterwards. Kinda like a whore." ---- Manager of the TL Mafia forum, come play!
GMarshal
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States22154 Posts
July 06 2011 23:57 GMT
#556
On July 07 2011 08:56 Foolishness wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 07 2011 06:57 GMarshal wrote:
I've had like 5 requests for a SNMM V from players who want a small normal game, is it ok if I host it after LSBs game is over? Possibly delayed if it looks like its going to overlap with XIL

It should be, but we will have to wait and see. There are a lot of games on the queue and I wanna try to run it dry as fast as possible. We might have to wait until the next batch of games start.

Ok, not a problem, I'll just sit tight ^_^
Moderator
Caller
Profile Blog Joined September 2007
Poland8075 Posts
July 07 2011 15:05 GMT
#557
I'll need another cohost most likely ^^
Watch me fail at Paradox: http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=397564
Varpulis
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States2517 Posts
July 07 2011 22:42 GMT
#558
On July 05 2011 04:05 kitaman27 wrote:
I'll be needing to pick up a co-host too for Role Play mafia if anyone is interested...it is still a while before it starts though.

starting after july 22nd? If so i can co-host.
For he is the Oystermeister, lord of all the oysters.
RebirthOfLeGenD
Profile Blog Joined November 2008
USA5860 Posts
July 07 2011 22:59 GMT
#559
On July 07 2011 08:56 Foolishness wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 07 2011 06:57 GMarshal wrote:
I've had like 5 requests for a SNMM V from players who want a small normal game, is it ok if I host it after LSBs game is over? Possibly delayed if it looks like its going to overlap with XIL

It should be, but we will have to wait and see. There are a lot of games on the queue and I wanna try to run it dry as fast as possible. We might have to wait until the next batch of games start.

Don't we generally run 1 game type of each at a time? Since we don't have any mini's lined up that should be fine.
Be a man, Become a Legend. TL Mafia Forum Ask for access!!
kitaman27 *
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States9245 Posts
July 08 2011 16:37 GMT
#560
On July 08 2011 07:42 Varpulis wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 05 2011 04:05 kitaman27 wrote:
I'll be needing to pick up a co-host too for Role Play mafia if anyone is interested...it is still a while before it starts though.

starting after july 22nd? If so i can co-host.


Ya, there are a couple games ahead in the queue so that seems pretty likely. I'll send you a pm.
I'm better than dirt. Well, most kinds of dirt. I mean not that fancy store bought dirt. That stuffs loaded with nutrients. I... I can't compete with that stuff.
Prev 1 26 27 28 29 30 293 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
BSL Open Qualifier
04:00
Jungsu & Hasu #3
ZZZero.O138
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 11149
Artosis 442
White-Ra 192
ZZZero.O 138
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm161
League of Legends
Doublelift4992
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby4422
Other Games
summit1g8216
FrodaN2611
Liquid`RaSZi2001
C9.Mang0358
ToD269
Livibee197
Pyrionflax117
Maynarde64
Mew2King54
ArmadaUGS41
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1104
StarCraft 2
CranKy Ducklings0
[ Show 16 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 135
• musti20045 35
• HeavenSC 32
• Sammyuel 28
• CranKy Ducklings SOOP1
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• imaqtpie1469
• Shiphtur643
• Scarra497
Upcoming Events
OSC
14m
Replay Cast
14m
OSC
13h 14m
WardiTV Weekly
1d 12h
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
Kung Fu Cup
2 days
The PondCast
3 days
Online Event
4 days
Korean StarCraft League
5 days
Afreeca Starleague
5 days
Rush vs Soulkey
[ Show More ]
CranKy Ducklings
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.