• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 11:48
CEST 17:48
KST 00:48
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror6[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War645.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups $3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released ChatGPT cheats at StarSkirmish SCAI tournament Rollback Netcode in Brood War BW General Discussion TL Sidebar missing streams
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Semifinal A [ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25!
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8128 users

Active List of Mafia Games - Page 30

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 28 29 30 31 32 293 Next
Caller
Profile Blog Joined September 2007
Poland8075 Posts
July 14 2011 13:37 GMT
#581
i'm planning to host a normal game

well, as normal as a caller game can be, anyhow
Watch me fail at Paradox: http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=397564
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
July 15 2011 23:38 GMT
#582
By the way, I'm looking to co-host a game here. I'm super active and awesome and I have hosting experience from another site.
Computer says mafia
Caller
Profile Blog Joined September 2007
Poland8075 Posts
July 18 2011 20:24 GMT
#583
On July 16 2011 08:38 Palmar wrote:
By the way, I'm looking to co-host a game here. I'm super active and awesome and I have hosting experience from another site.

cohost my normal game omg you'd be perfect
Watch me fail at Paradox: http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=397564
Foolishness *
Profile Blog Joined May 2009
United States3044 Posts
July 18 2011 22:15 GMT
#584
Exactly how normal is this going to be? We got a lot of games on the queue so I'd prefer not to put up any more for the time being.
geript: "Foolishness's cases are persuasive and reasonable but leave you feeling dirty afterwards. Kinda like a whore." ---- Manager of the TL Mafia forum, come play!
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
July 19 2011 00:14 GMT
#585
lol sure thing caller
Computer says mafia
Incognito
Profile Joined November 2008
United States2071 Posts
July 19 2011 05:56 GMT
#586
Postponing Pick Your Power Interesting until early September in order to accommodate scheduling for Personality Mafia and other timing issues.
The bureaucracy is expanding to meet the needs of the expanding bureaucracy
Caller
Profile Blog Joined September 2007
Poland8075 Posts
July 19 2011 12:35 GMT
#587
On July 19 2011 07:15 Foolishness wrote:
Exactly how normal is this going to be? We got a lot of games on the queue so I'd prefer not to put up any more for the time being.

like i said, it's about as normal as any caller game will ever be
Watch me fail at Paradox: http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=397564
Qatol
Profile Blog Joined November 2006
United States3165 Posts
July 20 2011 00:03 GMT
#588
On July 10 2011 11:46 Qatol wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 10 2011 11:19 Ace wrote:
My game is over. Also my next game is most likely going to be a Normal. So many Theme games in the queue so I'll go that route :D

I was really hoping for PYP4

On July 10 2011 12:36 Ace wrote:
I think there's another PYP game in the queue though so I don't want to run it into the ground. If I do host another theme game it's going to be something new or another Death Factory Mafia game.

On July 19 2011 14:56 Incognito wrote:
Postponing Pick Your Power Interesting until early September in order to accommodate scheduling for Personality Mafia and other timing issues.

...
Uff Da
Incognito
Profile Joined November 2008
United States2071 Posts
July 20 2011 04:43 GMT
#589
On July 20 2011 09:03 Qatol wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 10 2011 11:46 Qatol wrote:
On July 10 2011 11:19 Ace wrote:
My game is over. Also my next game is most likely going to be a Normal. So many Theme games in the queue so I'll go that route :D

I was really hoping for PYP4

Show nested quote +
On July 10 2011 12:36 Ace wrote:
I think there's another PYP game in the queue though so I don't want to run it into the ground. If I do host another theme game it's going to be something new or another Death Factory Mafia game.

Show nested quote +
On July 19 2011 14:56 Incognito wrote:
Postponing Pick Your Power Interesting until early September in order to accommodate scheduling for Personality Mafia and other timing issues.

...

You make me cry. Now I have to choose between accommodating the Ver and the Qatol? Sad sad very sad.
The bureaucracy is expanding to meet the needs of the expanding bureaucracy
flamewheel
Profile Blog Joined December 2009
FREEAGLELAND26782 Posts
July 22 2011 14:11 GMT
#590
^Your tears are salty.
Writerdamn, i was two days from retirement
Qatol
Profile Blog Joined November 2006
United States3165 Posts
July 22 2011 19:43 GMT
#591
On July 20 2011 13:43 Incognito wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 20 2011 09:03 Qatol wrote:
On July 10 2011 11:46 Qatol wrote:
On July 10 2011 11:19 Ace wrote:
My game is over. Also my next game is most likely going to be a Normal. So many Theme games in the queue so I'll go that route :D

I was really hoping for PYP4

On July 10 2011 12:36 Ace wrote:
I think there's another PYP game in the queue though so I don't want to run it into the ground. If I do host another theme game it's going to be something new or another Death Factory Mafia game.

On July 19 2011 14:56 Incognito wrote:
Postponing Pick Your Power Interesting until early September in order to accommodate scheduling for Personality Mafia and other timing issues.

...

You make me cry. Now I have to choose between accommodating the Ver and the Qatol? Sad sad very sad.

It's okay. Accommodate Ver. I'm not sure I would be able to play after all. My work schedule is a lot more stressful/unpredictable than I thought it would be. Also I'm having computer issues... again.....
Uff Da
Zeddicus
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United States239 Posts
July 28 2011 00:41 GMT
#592
How do you request to enter or join an upcoming game so that you can play in it?
redFF
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United States3910 Posts
July 28 2011 01:09 GMT
#593
sign up in that game's thread. There will be signups for a new game soon i'm sure.
deconduo
Profile Blog Joined January 2008
Ireland4122 Posts
July 28 2011 03:06 GMT
#594
Put me down for [M]Swedish House Mafia
DoctorHelvetica
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
United States15034 Posts
July 28 2011 03:47 GMT
#595
can someone make a normal game so i can play lol
RIP Aaliyah
Foolishness *
Profile Blog Joined May 2009
United States3044 Posts
July 28 2011 07:25 GMT
#596
On July 28 2011 09:41 Zeddicus wrote:
How do you request to enter or join an upcoming game so that you can play in it?

As redFF mentioned, you sign up in the actual game thread. This thread is just to sign up to host a game, and to keep track of ongoing games and when games will be starting. When signups are opened I will move the game right under the blue heading.

On July 28 2011 12:06 deconduo wrote:
Put me down for [M]Swedish House Mafia

Done. There's probably going to be a slight delay on the hosting, as a Normal, Themed, and Invite game will start before yours.

On July 28 2011 12:47 DoctorHelvetica wrote:
can someone make a normal game so i can play lol

GMarshal's game will probably be posted soon, as BC's game shall be ending fairly shortly.
geript: "Foolishness's cases are persuasive and reasonable but leave you feeling dirty afterwards. Kinda like a whore." ---- Manager of the TL Mafia forum, come play!
Foolishness *
Profile Blog Joined May 2009
United States3044 Posts
July 28 2011 07:26 GMT
#597
And DrH if you disappear for this long again imma give you a good smack! =)
geript: "Foolishness's cases are persuasive and reasonable but leave you feeling dirty afterwards. Kinda like a whore." ---- Manager of the TL Mafia forum, come play!
Kurumi
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Poland6130 Posts
July 28 2011 11:45 GMT
#598
On July 28 2011 12:47 DoctorHelvetica wrote:
can someone make a normal game so i can play lol

ohmygod
i am happysad
I work alone. // Visit TL Mafia subforum!
Kurumi
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Poland6130 Posts
July 28 2011 13:10 GMT
#599
By the way, I want to host [M]Caller Game
I will post the thread when I get 10 confirmed signups.
I work alone. // Visit TL Mafia subforum!
Caller
Profile Blog Joined September 2007
Poland8075 Posts
July 28 2011 13:34 GMT
#600
uh where's my normal game
Watch me fail at Paradox: http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=397564
Prev 1 28 29 30 31 32 293 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Patches Events
00:00
Patch Clash S1 Special #1
RotterdaM539
IndyStarCraft 90
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RotterdaM 539
Reynor 264
ByuN 253
TKL 236
IndyStarCraft 90
Railgan 77
Codebar 54
BRAT_OK 40
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 56832
Bisu 2730
Calm 2317
FanTaSy 933
Stork 597
Rush 461
hero 330
firebathero 181
actioN 133
Sharp 102
[ Show more ]
Free 56
Pusan 37
ToSsGirL 37
Mong 27
Aegong 24
soO 23
Sexy 19
Rock 18
Hm[arnc] 17
HiyA 15
Terrorterran 15
Sacsri 9
Noble 9
scan(afreeca) 9
IntoTheRainbow 8
Dota 2
Gorgc9473
Dendi982
Counter-Strike
fl0m5048
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King103
Heroes of the Storm
MindelVK4
Other Games
singsing2170
Liquid`RaSZi1494
B2W.Neo768
Beastyqt579
olofmeister498
Mlord465
Khaldor405
KnowMe298
crisheroes178
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV262
[ Show 17 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Adnapsc2 7
• Hinosc 1
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
• Reevou 0
StarCraft: Brood War
• FT.aCt)Sony7
• niya90s 1
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV499
League of Legends
• Nemesis2901
Counter-Strike
• C_a_k_e 1667
Other Games
• Shiphtur189
Upcoming Events
BSL Open Qualifier
3h 12m
BSL Open Qualifier
3h 12m
OSC
7h 12m
Replay Cast
7h 12m
OSC
20h 12m
WardiTV Weekly
1d 19h
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
Kung Fu Cup
2 days
The PondCast
3 days
Online Event
4 days
[ Show More ]
Korean StarCraft League
5 days
Afreeca Starleague
5 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.