• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 10:56
CEST 16:56
KST 23:56
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror6[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War645.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups $3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released Rollback Netcode in Brood War ChatGPT cheats at StarSkirmish SCAI tournament BW General Discussion TL Sidebar missing streams
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Semifinal A [ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25!
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 6541 users

Active List of Mafia Games - Page 31

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 29 30 31 32 33 293 Next
redFF
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United States3910 Posts
July 28 2011 18:11 GMT
#601
On July 28 2011 12:06 deconduo wrote:
Put me down for [M]Swedish House Mafia

LOL
Foolishness *
Profile Blog Joined May 2009
United States3044 Posts
July 28 2011 19:41 GMT
#602
On July 28 2011 22:10 Kurumi wrote:
By the way, I want to host [M]Caller Game
I will post the thread when I get 10 confirmed signups.

Make sure you find an experienced cohost. It's going to be a while before you can host though, just fair warning.

On July 28 2011 22:34 Caller wrote:
uh where's my normal game

doh, sorry. Thought I put it on a while ago
geript: "Foolishness's cases are persuasive and reasonable but leave you feeling dirty afterwards. Kinda like a whore." ---- Manager of the TL Mafia forum, come play!
Kurumi
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Poland6130 Posts
July 28 2011 19:55 GMT
#603
On July 29 2011 04:41 Foolishness wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 28 2011 22:10 Kurumi wrote:
By the way, I want to host [M]Caller Game
I will post the thread when I get 10 confirmed signups.

Make sure you find an experienced cohost. It's going to be a while before you can host though, just fair warning.

Show nested quote +
On July 28 2011 22:34 Caller wrote:
uh where's my normal game

doh, sorry. Thought I put it on a while ago

I will probably host that mini after I get to host my Normal game ^_^ Or whichever comes first.. So Yeah, PM me if You're interested in playing Caller's Game Mini by Kurumi or want to co-host it <3
I work alone. // Visit TL Mafia subforum!
Foolishness *
Profile Blog Joined May 2009
United States3044 Posts
July 29 2011 08:50 GMT
#604
On July 29 2011 04:55 Kurumi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 29 2011 04:41 Foolishness wrote:
On July 28 2011 22:10 Kurumi wrote:
By the way, I want to host [M]Caller Game
I will post the thread when I get 10 confirmed signups.

Make sure you find an experienced cohost. It's going to be a while before you can host though, just fair warning.

On July 28 2011 22:34 Caller wrote:
uh where's my normal game

doh, sorry. Thought I put it on a while ago

I will probably host that mini after I get to host my Normal game ^_^ Or whichever comes first.. So Yeah, PM me if You're interested in playing Caller's Game Mini by Kurumi or want to co-host it <3

I'm trying to not allow people to have multiple games on the queue. So once your normal game is finished post again in here or PM me and we'll get your game up.
geript: "Foolishness's cases are persuasive and reasonable but leave you feeling dirty afterwards. Kinda like a whore." ---- Manager of the TL Mafia forum, come play!
Kurumi
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Poland6130 Posts
July 29 2011 10:17 GMT
#605
On July 29 2011 17:50 Foolishness wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 29 2011 04:55 Kurumi wrote:
On July 29 2011 04:41 Foolishness wrote:
On July 28 2011 22:10 Kurumi wrote:
By the way, I want to host [M]Caller Game
I will post the thread when I get 10 confirmed signups.

Make sure you find an experienced cohost. It's going to be a while before you can host though, just fair warning.

On July 28 2011 22:34 Caller wrote:
uh where's my normal game

doh, sorry. Thought I put it on a while ago

I will probably host that mini after I get to host my Normal game ^_^ Or whichever comes first.. So Yeah, PM me if You're interested in playing Caller's Game Mini by Kurumi or want to co-host it <3

I'm trying to not allow people to have multiple games on the queue. So once your normal game is finished post again in here or PM me and we'll get your game up.

Works for me.
I work alone. // Visit TL Mafia subforum!
DoctorHelvetica
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
United States15034 Posts
July 30 2011 03:02 GMT
#606
why is caller still here
RIP Aaliyah
Kurumi
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Poland6130 Posts
July 30 2011 09:41 GMT
#607
On July 30 2011 12:02 DoctorHelvetica wrote:
why is caller still here

because caller rhymes with baller
I work alone. // Visit TL Mafia subforum!
DoctorHelvetica
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
United States15034 Posts
July 30 2011 10:34 GMT
#608
no relation
RIP Aaliyah
sandroba
Profile Joined April 2006
Canada4998 Posts
July 30 2011 15:39 GMT
#609
SNMM V has ended.
Meapak_Ziphh
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States6789 Posts
July 31 2011 06:37 GMT
#610
I PM'd GM but he never responded . I need a game soon kthnxbai
Forti et Fideli ~ TL Mafia Forum: Come play with us! ~ Go Samsung KHAN, Stork, JangBi , Shine, Grape, and TurN Fighting!~ wat
LayOffRage
Profile Joined July 2009
52 Posts
July 31 2011 09:36 GMT
#611
Hey, I just wanted to reserve a spot for when my ban is over. It's going to be called Hammer Mini Mafia, I will tentatively hold it as a normal mini, but I might decide to make it invite only.
ACRO!@! Weakness is a sin~~
Kurumi
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Poland6130 Posts
July 31 2011 11:01 GMT
#612
On July 31 2011 18:36 LayOffRage wrote:
Hey, I just wanted to reserve a spot for when my ban is over. It's going to be called Hammer Mini Mafia, I will tentatively hold it as a normal mini, but I might decide to make it invite only.

Things have changed. Unless people allow You to host a game without ever co-hosting one, You need to co-host one game and host Your own game with an experienced host.
I work alone. // Visit TL Mafia subforum!
DropBear
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
Australia4437 Posts
July 31 2011 12:40 GMT
#613
On July 31 2011 20:01 Kurumi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 31 2011 18:36 LayOffRage wrote:
Hey, I just wanted to reserve a spot for when my ban is over. It's going to be called Hammer Mini Mafia, I will tentatively hold it as a normal mini, but I might decide to make it invite only.

Things have changed. Unless people allow You to host a game without ever co-hosting one, You need to co-host one game and host Your own game with an experienced host.

Lol Kurumi that's RoL's smurf
Sucker for nostalgia
Kurumi
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Poland6130 Posts
July 31 2011 12:48 GMT
#614
On July 31 2011 21:40 DropBear wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 31 2011 20:01 Kurumi wrote:
On July 31 2011 18:36 LayOffRage wrote:
Hey, I just wanted to reserve a spot for when my ban is over. It's going to be called Hammer Mini Mafia, I will tentatively hold it as a normal mini, but I might decide to make it invite only.

Things have changed. Unless people allow You to host a game without ever co-hosting one, You need to co-host one game and host Your own game with an experienced host.

Lol Kurumi that's RoL's smurf

*pulls out the gun*
Fuck.
*pulls the trigger*
omg empty!
Sorry ><
I work alone. // Visit TL Mafia subforum!
Mig
Profile Blog Joined October 2004
United States4714 Posts
July 31 2011 15:44 GMT
#615
Anyone know when GM is going to start signups for XLI?
Moderator
sandroba
Profile Joined April 2006
Canada4998 Posts
July 31 2011 15:51 GMT
#616
He said he would be mia for the next few days.
Mig
Profile Blog Joined October 2004
United States4714 Posts
July 31 2011 16:14 GMT
#617
Hm could we have kurumi run his normal game first then? Or have someone run a mini game. I need something for my mafia addiction.
Moderator
Kurumi
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Poland6130 Posts
July 31 2011 19:09 GMT
#618
On August 01 2011 01:14 Mig wrote:
Hm could we have kurumi run his normal game first then? Or have someone run a mini game. I need something for my mafia addiction.

#1 I need an experienced co-host
#2 I need help to find one
#3 Sure I will host my game if GM doesn't host his
I work alone. // Visit TL Mafia subforum!
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
July 31 2011 21:34 GMT
#619
I'm perfectly fine with co-hosting with Kurumi, I have hosted a few games for another site and I'm pretty much always active anyway.

But, I'm not experienced on TL, so maybe that's a problem.
Computer says mafia
Foolishness *
Profile Blog Joined May 2009
United States3044 Posts
August 01 2011 00:24 GMT
#620
Okay. Kurumi will be hosting XLIII, Palmar will be his cohost, and I will help supervise to make sure no funny business happens.

iGrok will be posting his game shortly, and that will start as soon as PTP2 is over (which will be soon anyways.

Ver will also be hosting Personality Mafia, and invite only game, shortly as well.
geript: "Foolishness's cases are persuasive and reasonable but leave you feeling dirty afterwards. Kinda like a whore." ---- Manager of the TL Mafia forum, come play!
Prev 1 29 30 31 32 33 293 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 4m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Railgan 89
Codebar 68
Reynor 58
RotterdaM 40
TKL 28
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 66876
Bisu 2422
Stork 1122
FanTaSy 1026
Rush 925
hero 702
Snow 223
firebathero 197
Sharp 119
Mind 100
[ Show more ]
Free 67
Sexy 60
Pusan 44
ToSsGirL 44
Trap 40
Bale 27
Mong 26
Hm[arnc] 22
Terrorterran 19
Rock 18
HiyA 18
Aegong 16
yabsab 15
Noble 12
soO 12
Sacsri 9
scan(afreeca) 9
zelot 9
IntoTheRainbow 8
Shine 8
Dota 2
Gorgc10013
Dendi897
Counter-Strike
fl0m2834
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King67
Other Games
singsing2260
Liquid`RaSZi1410
Beastyqt741
B2W.Neo667
Mlord525
olofmeister441
Khaldor354
Happy345
KnowMe276
Hui .224
crisheroes165
Chillindude50
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV260
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• HeavenSC 27
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• FT.aCt)Sony7
• niya90s 2
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV503
League of Legends
• Nemesis3414
Counter-Strike
• C_a_k_e 1650
Upcoming Events
Patches Events
4m
BSL Open Qualifier
4h 4m
BSL Open Qualifier
4h 4m
OSC
8h 4m
Replay Cast
8h 4m
OSC
21h 4m
WardiTV Weekly
1d 20h
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
Kung Fu Cup
2 days
The PondCast
3 days
[ Show More ]
Online Event
4 days
Korean StarCraft League
5 days
Afreeca Starleague
5 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.