• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 10:09
CEST 16:09
KST 23:09
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror6[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War645.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups $3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Rollback Netcode in Brood War ChatGPT cheats at StarSkirmish SCAI tournament BW General Discussion TL Sidebar missing streams [ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Semifinal A [ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25!
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7877 users

Active List of Mafia Games - Page 33

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 31 32 33 34 35 293 Next
deconduo
Profile Blog Joined January 2008
Ireland4122 Posts
August 09 2011 14:01 GMT
#641
Swedish House Mafia is ready to go if there are no more mini-games on the list.
GMarshal
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States22154 Posts
August 09 2011 16:55 GMT
#642
On August 09 2011 23:01 deconduo wrote:
Swedish House Mafia is ready to go if there are no more mini-games on the list.

More puzzles! I <3 puzzles ^_^
Moderator
Hesmyrr
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
Canada5776 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-08-11 16:11:46
August 11 2011 15:46 GMT
#643
I'm thinking of hosting [M] Cosmic Horror Mafia when Swedish House Mafia concludes. Still at extremely rough stages but should have final draft available for game-balancers to check before SHM finishes.
"If watching the MSL finals makes you a progamer, then anyone in Korea can do it." - Ha Tae Ki
Curu
Profile Joined March 2010
Canada2817 Posts
August 11 2011 16:08 GMT
#644
I'd like to host [T] Lord of the Rings Mafia whenever possible.

Will need reviewers/balancers since it'll be significantly different from vanilla setups.
wat
DropBear
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
Australia4437 Posts
August 11 2011 20:04 GMT
#645
[I][M] Rival Mini Mafia is in the works, add it to the queue behind Hesmyrr please!
Sucker for nostalgia
flamewheel
Profile Blog Joined December 2009
FREEAGLELAND26782 Posts
August 11 2011 21:23 GMT
#646
TL Mafia XXIX and TL Mafia XXIL will be announced when details are more fleshed out. TL Mafia L is to be played whenever it comes up in the queue. I'll make time.
Writerdamn, i was two days from retirement
Kurumi
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Poland6130 Posts
August 12 2011 15:16 GMT
#647
TL Mafia XLIII has ended, Town wins!
I work alone. // Visit TL Mafia subforum!
GMarshal
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States22154 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-08-12 18:08:42
August 12 2011 17:41 GMT
#648
Crap, time to put up XLIV I guess ^_^

EDIT: Also by popular request add [M] My Little Pony Mafia. I'm going to need to come up with some alternative lynch mechanics though...
Moderator
Ace
Profile Blog Joined October 2002
United States16096 Posts
August 12 2011 23:50 GMT
#649
Looks like a bunch of games are up at the moment. Just let me know when to start my thread.
Math me up, scumboi. - Acrofales
Foolishness *
Profile Blog Joined May 2009
United States3044 Posts
August 13 2011 01:35 GMT
#650
On August 13 2011 08:50 Ace wrote:
Looks like a bunch of games are up at the moment. Just let me know when to start my thread.

I always do! Once GM's game starts you can probably post yours. I'll keep ya updated.
geript: "Foolishness's cases are persuasive and reasonable but leave you feeling dirty afterwards. Kinda like a whore." ---- Manager of the TL Mafia forum, come play!
Pandain
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States12989 Posts
August 13 2011 05:59 GMT
#651
Eventually sometime December-January I'm going to be hosting PandaSaver Mafia. It's basically going to be Pandasaver vs the Panda poachers with maybe a third party(pandas) in it.

Hoping for basically a renamed version of the normal setup with a couple new roles I haven't thought of yet. If anyone wants to help co host or has any ideas feel free to pm me
Incognito
Profile Joined November 2008
United States2071 Posts
August 13 2011 07:25 GMT
#652
On August 06 2011 09:34 Curu wrote:
wtf you stole my idea

Show nested quote +
On July 13 2011 02:29 Curu wrote:
One final thing: are there restrictions on who gets to host a game? I kind of want to start a Song of Ice and Fire one in honour of DwD just being released but I'm still new to the forums so I dunno if I have to play a bunch of games first. Would probably wait till after the AA game ended though.


Let me co-host kk.

If you want to take over hosting for this its fine with me. Given the setup for Personality Mafia I am quite drained right now.
The bureaucracy is expanding to meet the needs of the expanding bureaucracy
Curu
Profile Joined March 2010
Canada2817 Posts
August 13 2011 07:41 GMT
#653
On August 13 2011 16:25 Incognito wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 06 2011 09:34 Curu wrote:
wtf you stole my idea

On July 13 2011 02:29 Curu wrote:
One final thing: are there restrictions on who gets to host a game? I kind of want to start a Song of Ice and Fire one in honour of DwD just being released but I'm still new to the forums so I dunno if I have to play a bunch of games first. Would probably wait till after the AA game ended though.


Let me co-host kk.

If you want to take over hosting for this its fine with me. Given the setup for Personality Mafia I am quite drained right now.


I already created my setup for LOTR Mafia, but thanks .
wat
redFF
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United States3910 Posts
August 13 2011 20:43 GMT
#654
I would love to cohost/help balance both LOTR and/or asoiaf as i am a huge fan of both!
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-08-15 20:48:57
August 15 2011 20:48 GMT
#655
Add me to the queue.

[M] Texas Hold 'em Mafia

I'm also looking for a preferably sort of experienced co-host to help me balance the game. I already have the mechanics mostly worked out.
Computer says mafia
Tackster
Profile Joined February 2011
Ireland429 Posts
August 16 2011 01:39 GMT
#656
Hi guys - I'm really interested in taking part in game hosting and putting together some good games from scratch. I'm currently co-hosting Swedish House Mafia.

I have a game i've been working on called [M][T]Miss Marple Mafia, an Agatha Christie themed whodunnit mystery. I'd love to be added to the queue for Mini-Game hosting.

If anyone needs a co-host for anything give me a shout! Very up for it.
Tackster: Can you give me a synonym of flammable? Deconduo: Inflammable...
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
August 16 2011 08:05 GMT
#657
btw, OriginalName will be co-hosting texas hold 'em mafia with me
Computer says mafia
Meapak_Ziphh
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States6789 Posts
August 17 2011 08:40 GMT
#658
Add me for [T]Pulp Fiction Mafia. I need to talk with someone about balance and stuff ofc
Forti et Fideli ~ TL Mafia Forum: Come play with us! ~ Go Samsung KHAN, Stork, JangBi , Shine, Grape, and TurN Fighting!~ wat
DropBear
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
Australia4437 Posts
August 17 2011 16:11 GMT
#659
Take Rival Mini off the list for now please. Not positive I have the time anytime soon.
Sucker for nostalgia
Tackster
Profile Joined February 2011
Ireland429 Posts
August 17 2011 16:23 GMT
#660
Well I have most of Miss Marple Mafia prepared. It's not going to start for a while but I do really need to check it's balanced cos i'm doing everything off the top of my head. How do we go about checking it?
Tackster: Can you give me a synonym of flammable? Deconduo: Inflammable...
Prev 1 31 32 33 34 35 293 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 52m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Railgan 81
Codebar 67
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 63020
Bisu 2356
FanTaSy 1540
Stork 738
hero 644
Rush 496
Snow 221
firebathero 207
Mind 111
Last 107
[ Show more ]
Free 95
Sexy 76
Sharp 71
Pusan 63
Sea.KH 60
Trap 45
ToSsGirL 43
Hm[arnc] 32
Bale 30
Mong 24
Aegong 21
Terrorterran 19
yabsab 17
Rock 15
HiyA 15
zelot 13
Noble 12
scan(afreeca) 12
IntoTheRainbow 9
Shine 9
Sacsri 8
Icarus 6
Dota 2
Gorgc7473
Dendi1034
Counter-Strike
byalli1188
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King104
Other Games
gofns35148
singsing2375
fl0m2343
Liquid`RaSZi1134
B2W.Neo613
Beastyqt525
Mlord351
Khaldor300
Happy254
Hui .209
KnowMe82
crisheroes45
Chillindude33
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV240
[ Show 17 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• 3DClanTV 246
• HeavenSC 15
• Dystopia_ 6
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• FT.aCt)Sony1
• niya90s 1
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV559
League of Legends
• Jankos3154
• Nemesis3024
Counter-Strike
• C_a_k_e 1396
Upcoming Events
Patches Events
52m
BSL Open Qualifier
4h 52m
BSL Open Qualifier
4h 52m
OSC
8h 52m
Replay Cast
8h 52m
OSC
21h 52m
WardiTV Weekly
1d 20h
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
Kung Fu Cup
2 days
The PondCast
3 days
[ Show More ]
Online Event
4 days
Korean StarCraft League
5 days
Afreeca Starleague
5 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.