• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 11:48
CEST 17:48
KST 00:48
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror6[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War645.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups $3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released ChatGPT cheats at StarSkirmish SCAI tournament Rollback Netcode in Brood War BW General Discussion TL Sidebar missing streams
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Semifinal A [ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25!
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8128 users

Active List of Mafia Games - Page 29

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 27 28 29 30 31 293 Next
Ace
Profile Blog Joined October 2002
United States16096 Posts
July 10 2011 02:19 GMT
#561
My game is over. Also my next game is most likely going to be a Normal. So many Theme games in the queue so I'll go that route :D
Math me up, scumboi. - Acrofales
flamewheel
Profile Blog Joined December 2009
FREEAGLELAND26782 Posts
July 10 2011 02:35 GMT
#562
Normal games are best games.
Writerdamn, i was two days from retirement
Qatol
Profile Blog Joined November 2006
United States3165 Posts
July 10 2011 02:46 GMT
#563
On July 10 2011 11:19 Ace wrote:
My game is over. Also my next game is most likely going to be a Normal. So many Theme games in the queue so I'll go that route :D

I was really hoping for PYP4
Uff Da
Ace
Profile Blog Joined October 2002
United States16096 Posts
July 10 2011 03:36 GMT
#564
I think there's another PYP game in the queue though so I don't want to run it into the ground. If I do host another theme game it's going to be something new or another Death Factory Mafia game.
Math me up, scumboi. - Acrofales
Incognito
Profile Joined November 2008
United States2071 Posts
July 10 2011 04:03 GMT
#565
Well apparently I'm next in the queue. But I'm gone this week so whoever is going to host the next [I] game can do so.
The bureaucracy is expanding to meet the needs of the expanding bureaucracy
flamewheel
Profile Blog Joined December 2009
FREEAGLELAND26782 Posts
July 10 2011 04:40 GMT
#566
Stop being a noob and host your own PYP Incognito.
Writerdamn, i was two days from retirement
Foolishness *
Profile Blog Joined May 2009
United States3044 Posts
July 10 2011 07:01 GMT
#567
Hmm Ver might not want to host right now because he has MLG in the near future. We can just put those off for a bit and host the other games in the meantime.
geript: "Foolishness's cases are persuasive and reasonable but leave you feeling dirty afterwards. Kinda like a whore." ---- Manager of the TL Mafia forum, come play!
Radfield
Profile Joined September 2009
Canada2720 Posts
July 10 2011 15:18 GMT
#568
On July 10 2011 11:46 Qatol wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 10 2011 11:19 Ace wrote:
My game is over. Also my next game is most likely going to be a Normal. So many Theme games in the queue so I'll go that route :D

I was really hoping for PYP4


You gonna play in it Qatol?
Qatol
Profile Blog Joined November 2006
United States3165 Posts
July 10 2011 16:20 GMT
#569
On July 11 2011 00:18 Radfield wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 10 2011 11:46 Qatol wrote:
On July 10 2011 11:19 Ace wrote:
My game is over. Also my next game is most likely going to be a Normal. So many Theme games in the queue so I'll go that route :D

I was really hoping for PYP4


You gonna play in it Qatol?

It depends on the timing and the activity requirements, but I could probably play in something if it starts in ~3 weeks.
Uff Da
RebirthOfLeGenD
Profile Blog Joined November 2008
USA5860 Posts
July 10 2011 16:51 GMT
#570
Hmm, I would host one but I have no set up designed at all yet. Oh well.
Be a man, Become a Legend. TL Mafia Forum Ask for access!!
Incognito
Profile Joined November 2008
United States2071 Posts
July 10 2011 20:58 GMT
#571
On July 11 2011 01:20 Qatol wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 11 2011 00:18 Radfield wrote:
On July 10 2011 11:46 Qatol wrote:
On July 10 2011 11:19 Ace wrote:
My game is over. Also my next game is most likely going to be a Normal. So many Theme games in the queue so I'll go that route :D

I was really hoping for PYP4


You gonna play in it Qatol?

It depends on the timing and the activity requirements, but I could probably play in something if it starts in ~3 weeks.

In 3 weeks, or within the next 3 weeks?
The bureaucracy is expanding to meet the needs of the expanding bureaucracy
Qatol
Profile Blog Joined November 2006
United States3165 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-07-11 00:33:35
July 11 2011 00:32 GMT
#572
On July 11 2011 05:58 Incognito wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 11 2011 01:20 Qatol wrote:
On July 11 2011 00:18 Radfield wrote:
On July 10 2011 11:46 Qatol wrote:
On July 10 2011 11:19 Ace wrote:
My game is over. Also my next game is most likely going to be a Normal. So many Theme games in the queue so I'll go that route :D

I was really hoping for PYP4


You gonna play in it Qatol?

It depends on the timing and the activity requirements, but I could probably play in something if it starts in ~3 weeks.

In 3 weeks, or within the next 3 weeks?

I cannot play until August at the very earliest. But if I were to play, it would have to be a normal game or a vanilla PYP. Theme games are too crazy for me these days.
Uff Da
JeeJee
Profile Blog Joined July 2003
Canada5652 Posts
July 12 2011 22:08 GMT
#573
Does this thread take requests?
I would love if someone hosted a normal smaller sized game (say 12-15 players). I missed Merc Mini (which is not exactly normal anyway) and SNMMs are new player only :<
(\o/)  If you want it, you find a way. Otherwise you find excuses. No exceptions.
 /_\   aka Shinbi (requesting a name change since 27/05/09 ☺)
GMarshal
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States22154 Posts
July 12 2011 22:27 GMT
#574
On July 13 2011 07:08 JeeJee wrote:
Does this thread take requests?
I would love if someone hosted a normal smaller sized game (say 12-15 players). I missed Merc Mini (which is not exactly normal anyway) and SNMMs are new player only :<

SNMMV will be open to everyone I think.

It should be coming up as soon as Merc Mini is over, assuming BC's game isn't over by then.
Moderator
RebirthOfLeGenD
Profile Blog Joined November 2008
USA5860 Posts
July 13 2011 00:11 GMT
#575
Gmarshal, if you hosted SNMMV I think you could get a good player pool in it, even if merc mafia is running. I didn't want to play some sort of gimmicky game because I want to hone my analysis and reasoning skills. If you hosted SNMMV I'd play, besides at this rate ARkham ain't starting anytime soon.
Be a man, Become a Legend. TL Mafia Forum Ask for access!!
GMarshal
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States22154 Posts
July 13 2011 01:44 GMT
#576
Well if foolishness gives me the go ahead, then sure, why not.
Moderator
Ver
Profile Joined October 2008
United States2186 Posts
July 13 2011 02:05 GMT
#577
On July 10 2011 16:01 Foolishness wrote:
Hmm Ver might not want to host right now because he has MLG in the near future. We can just put those off for a bit and host the other games in the meantime.


I can host in early august, so if we can work it out considering the time slots that'd be great.
Liquipedia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
July 13 2011 13:55 GMT
#578
On July 13 2011 09:11 RebirthOfLeGenD wrote:
Gmarshal, if you hosted SNMMV I think you could get a good player pool in it, even if merc mafia is running. I didn't want to play some sort of gimmicky game because I want to hone my analysis and reasoning skills. If you hosted SNMMV I'd play, besides at this rate ARkham ain't starting anytime soon.


With nazgul signing up it sure should fill up fast :D
Computer says mafia
Foolishness *
Profile Blog Joined May 2009
United States3044 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-07-13 19:13:03
July 13 2011 15:59 GMT
#579
We'll need to wait until BC's game starts before making a decision. Since neither Ver nor Incognito are able to host their games in the moment I think we can put in a mini mafia.

Edit: didn't realize BC's game was already full because someone never updated their player list in the OP *glares* What we'll probably do is have GM create his mini game once BC's game starts (should be tomorrow), then deconduo will start PTP2 shortly thereafter. GM since you are next in line for a Normal game, I may have to bump you back a spot if SNMMV is still going on.
geript: "Foolishness's cases are persuasive and reasonable but leave you feeling dirty afterwards. Kinda like a whore." ---- Manager of the TL Mafia forum, come play!
GMarshal
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States22154 Posts
July 13 2011 19:19 GMT
#580
On July 14 2011 00:59 Foolishness wrote:
We'll need to wait until BC's game starts before making a decision. Since neither Ver nor Incognito are able to host their games in the moment I think we can put in a mini mafia.

Edit: didn't realize BC's game was already full because someone never updated their player list in the OP *glares* What we'll probably do is have GM create his mini game once BC's game starts (should be tomorrow), then deconduo will start PTP2 shortly thereafter. GM since you are next in line for a Normal game, I may have to bump you back a spot if SNMMV is still going on.

Works for me. I doubt BCs game will be over before SNMMV though.
Moderator
Prev 1 27 28 29 30 31 293 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Patches Events
00:00
Patch Clash S1 Special #1
RotterdaM539
IndyStarCraft 90
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RotterdaM 539
Reynor 264
ByuN 253
TKL 236
IndyStarCraft 90
Railgan 77
Codebar 54
BRAT_OK 40
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 56832
Bisu 2730
Calm 2317
FanTaSy 933
Stork 597
Rush 461
hero 330
firebathero 181
actioN 133
Sharp 102
[ Show more ]
Free 56
Pusan 37
ToSsGirL 37
Mong 27
Aegong 24
soO 23
Sexy 19
Rock 18
Hm[arnc] 17
HiyA 15
Terrorterran 15
Sacsri 9
Noble 9
scan(afreeca) 9
IntoTheRainbow 8
Dota 2
Gorgc9473
Dendi982
Counter-Strike
fl0m5048
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King103
Heroes of the Storm
MindelVK4
Other Games
singsing2170
Liquid`RaSZi1494
B2W.Neo768
Beastyqt579
olofmeister498
Mlord465
Khaldor405
KnowMe298
crisheroes178
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV262
[ Show 17 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Adnapsc2 7
• Hinosc 1
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
• Reevou 0
StarCraft: Brood War
• FT.aCt)Sony7
• niya90s 1
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV499
League of Legends
• Nemesis2901
Counter-Strike
• C_a_k_e 1667
Other Games
• Shiphtur189
Upcoming Events
BSL Open Qualifier
3h 12m
BSL Open Qualifier
3h 12m
OSC
7h 12m
Replay Cast
7h 12m
OSC
20h 12m
WardiTV Weekly
1d 19h
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
Kung Fu Cup
2 days
The PondCast
3 days
Online Event
4 days
[ Show More ]
Korean StarCraft League
5 days
Afreeca Starleague
5 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.