• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 11:09
CEST 17:09
KST 00:09
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 20266Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
GG Lan Fest Sofia, Bulgaria [this November] BW General Discussion Fantasy returning? Sagi.gg Launcher Released BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [ASL22] Semifinal B [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9818 users

Assassin In The Palace - Page 5

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 11 12 13 Next All
Bereft
Profile Blog Joined February 2010
United States1007 Posts
November 06 2010 05:25 GMT
#81
Oops... Meapak posted while I was writing my own. Quote above by bumatlarge btw.
DarthThienAn
Profile Blog Joined July 2009
United States2734 Posts
November 06 2010 07:38 GMT
#82
I got nothing right now, but

##Vote: CubEdIn
www.cstarleague.com | Love is like playing the piano. First you must learn to play by the rules, then you must forget the rules and play from your heart.
CubEdIn
Profile Blog Joined April 2006
Romania5359 Posts
November 06 2010 09:50 GMT
#83
Haha, good job guys. He accuses me, I say no tnx, I think you're the one who's being suspicious, and that's "ferocious"?

Ok, enjoy your lynch.

But just as a thought, if I WERE the assassin, wouldn't I try all possible variants and pick a target before I die?

I mean, there's one in eight chance that I'll get it right anyway.
Im not a n00b, I just play like one.
Bereft
Profile Blog Joined February 2010
United States1007 Posts
November 06 2010 13:03 GMT
#84
On November 06 2010 18:50 CubEdIn wrote:
Haha, good job guys. He accuses me, I say no tnx, I think you're the one who's being suspicious, and that's "ferocious"?

Ok, enjoy your lynch.

But just as a thought, if I WERE the assassin, wouldn't I try all possible variants and pick a target before I die?

I mean, there's one in eight chance that I'll get it right anyway.

lolwut. I don't get what your point is. Obviously IF you are the assassin and about to be lynch you'll use your kill tonight?
CubEdIn
Profile Blog Joined April 2006
Romania5359 Posts
November 06 2010 17:12 GMT
#85
You should be getting my point from the post. If you don't, you're just a bad mafia player.

But as I said, I don't mind. Just remember who pushed this wagon down the hill in the first place.
Im not a n00b, I just play like one.
CubEdIn
Profile Blog Joined April 2006
Romania5359 Posts
November 06 2010 19:10 GMT
#86
P.S.:

After I get lynched, know that you're going ahead in this game following people that didn't realize that if PMs were allowed, the game would be over in 5 minutes:

1. Everyone PMs "I am bodyguard" to the king.
2. The king PMs everyone back telling them which player didn't send his PM.
3. Everyone lynches the assassin.

There we go.

The only chance assassin would have against this is if he PMd one random person and that person would be the king. Go Go 16,6% chance!
Im not a n00b, I just play like one.
bumatlarge
Profile Blog Joined October 2007
United States4567 Posts
November 06 2010 23:47 GMT
#87
##Vote: CubEdIn
Together but separate, like oatmeal
Bereft
Profile Blog Joined February 2010
United States1007 Posts
November 07 2010 02:35 GMT
#88
On November 06 2010 09:57 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
I'm starting to think that cube is the assasin, I hid some things in my code that a real body guard would recognize but I think he missed them...

On November 06 2010 10:09 CubEdIn wrote:
Right. Do you think I even tried your code? Why would I?

And also, I think you're overlooking the fact that the other people didn't really bother to try/answer either. And the in-actives.

I suggest we lynch you for almost revealing the king and accusing me after claiming I'm the king, so you could get your free-confirmation.

##Vote Meapak_Ziphh

Booya.


Haha, good job guys. He accuses me, I say no tnx, I think you're the one who's being suspicious, and that's "ferocious"?

Yes...quite.
##Vote CubEdIn
DoctorHelvetica
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
United States15034 Posts
November 07 2010 02:38 GMT
#89
Day 2


The royal assembly had made a decision. CubEdIn was to be sent to the guillotine.

CubEdIn closed his eyes and as the blade dropped he yelled his final words. "Long live the king!"

CubEdIn the Bodyguard has died.

The second day has begun and a lowly assassin still lurks amongst the ranks of the palace. The king has became a bit more nervous. Good luck.
RIP Aaliyah
Coagulation
Profile Blog Joined July 2006
United States9633 Posts
November 07 2010 02:41 GMT
#90
vote orgolove
Node
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
United States2159 Posts
November 07 2010 02:59 GMT
#91
On November 07 2010 11:41 Coagulation wrote:
vote orgolove


What is this? Just voting randomly for the hell of it?

Care to justify what you're doing?
whole lies with a half smile
youngminii
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
Australia7514 Posts
November 07 2010 03:21 GMT
#92
Well that was a quick bandwagon. Is it fair to say orgolove is a semi-confirmed bodyguard/king? I mean, an assassin would be very wary of starting a lynch bandwagon because if he accidentally votes for the king, everyone would know (well, at least be suspicious) that the person that targeted the king would be the assassin, since the assassin doesn't know who the king is.

Might be a bit of wifom but orgolove's safe in my books.
lalala
orgolove
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
Vatican City State1650 Posts
November 07 2010 03:51 GMT
#93
Ah fuck. my CubedIn vote was based on his irrational aggression against Meapak. It was the first day - not much we can do.

Screw you coagulation. god damn you are a terrible mafia player. I don't think you're the assassin, but man, you are terrible and might as well be one. It's almost like we're playing against two assassins here - coagulation and the real one.

From DrHelvetica's reaction after Meapak tried to use his code, I think it's safe to say Meapak isn't the assassin - if I as a host saw the assassin fishing for information via a fake code, I probably would've let him go thinking it an ingenious plan.

And Node seems quite pro-town, considering he's against busing someone without reason. An assassin would want lynches ASAP.

I doubt bumatlarge is an assassin either, based on his reactions to the code revelation and coagulation's shit against meapak. (These two are really experienced - I may well be fooled by their silver tongue, but there's not much else to go at this point).

And youngminii also doesn't look like the assassin because he's also trying to slow down the lynches.


Bereft... I don't know. On the one hand, he was quite reasonable in pointing out the 0/7 chance of getting the assassin when voting against Meapak vs 1/7 chance when voting vs anyone else. But On the other hand, he was really persistent on killing off CubedIn. - And the faster the bodyguards are killed off, the easier it is for the assassin.


DarthThienAn is another suspect. The only relevant post in this game was his vote. -_- I think this guy has the highest chance of being the assassin.

##Vote DarthThienAn
초대 갓, 이영호 | First God, Lee Young Ho
orgolove
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
Vatican City State1650 Posts
November 07 2010 03:52 GMT
#94
Especially this:

On November 06 2010 16:38 DarthThienAn wrote:
I got nothing right now, but

##Vote: CubEdIn


"I got Nothing"

Of course the assassin 'got nothing" - he has no information. LOL
초대 갓, 이영호 | First God, Lee Young Ho
bumatlarge
Profile Blog Joined October 2007
United States4567 Posts
November 07 2010 07:26 GMT
#95
I feel the assassin is among Bereft, youngminii, and darth. But can't say anything for certain. Maybe if everyone does a dance and we will crown the best dancer as successor. I actually missed meapak's actual code, but I don't really care. If he was very clever he could have led it to someone different. But Dr.H makes it seem otherwise.

Darth seems like a solid vote I like your reasoning with everything else. And there is not much detail we should be going into as we only give more information, but more people need to just give their thought, because I'm not having an assasin sit back this game with his arms crossed. And there are no inactives. HOHOHO
Together but separate, like oatmeal
bumatlarge
Profile Blog Joined October 2007
United States4567 Posts
November 07 2010 07:26 GMT
#96
##Vote DarthThienAn
Together but separate, like oatmeal
Node
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
United States2159 Posts
November 07 2010 07:29 GMT
#97
On November 07 2010 12:21 youngminii wrote:
Well that was a quick bandwagon. Is it fair to say orgolove is a semi-confirmed bodyguard/king? I mean, an assassin would be very wary of starting a lynch bandwagon because if he accidentally votes for the king, everyone would know (well, at least be suspicious) that the person that targeted the king would be the assassin, since the assassin doesn't know who the king is.

Might be a bit of wifom but orgolove's safe in my books.


Keep in mind that the best time for the assassin to start a bandwagon is at the beginning of the game. There's a far lower chance of accidentally catching the king -- not to mention that if everybody insta-switches to the king-accuser it will quickly become obvious that he guessed correctly.

Keep a very close eye on who starts bandwagons at this point.
whole lies with a half smile
flamewheel
Profile Blog Joined December 2009
FREEAGLELAND26782 Posts
November 07 2010 07:35 GMT
#98
I just realized I would really like this game^^
Writerdamn, i was two days from retirement
Meapak_Ziphh
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States6789 Posts
November 07 2010 08:02 GMT
#99
Yeah Orgolove I agree with your reasoning for darth. At this point I also think orgolove and node are body guards because they are saying the right things for a body guard. Not much we can do about Coag my guess is he's a body guard but you never know.
Forti et Fideli ~ TL Mafia Forum: Come play with us! ~ Go Samsung KHAN, Stork, JangBi , Shine, Grape, and TurN Fighting!~ wat
Meapak_Ziphh
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States6789 Posts
November 07 2010 08:04 GMT
#100
##vote: DarthThienAn
Forti et Fideli ~ TL Mafia Forum: Come play with us! ~ Go Samsung KHAN, Stork, JangBi , Shine, Grape, and TurN Fighting!~ wat
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 11 12 13 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
OSC
22:00
King of the Hill #264
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
MaxPax 338
OGKoka 251
Codebar 38
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 47027
Calm 4305
Shuttle 2177
Bisu 1741
FanTaSy 1445
Mini 1019
Soma 697
EffOrt 691
Rush 497
Stork 325
[ Show more ]
Light 304
Hyuk 248
Snow 245
firebathero 224
ZerO 189
actioN 158
Zeus 89
Dewaltoss 86
Barracks 83
hero 76
Killer 62
Sea.KH 59
Hyun 39
Shinee 38
Sharp 38
Pusan 37
ToSsGirL 36
Bale 27
Free 26
PianO 21
Shine 20
Yoon 20
HiyA 16
Aegong 15
sorry 14
yabsab 14
zelot 14
Sacsri 9
Dota 2
Gorgc6721
Dendi1135
League of Legends
KnowMe25
Counter-Strike
x6flipin229
Heroes of the Storm
crisheroes521
Lowko444
Other Games
singsing2342
hiko1746
B2W.Neo381
byalli252
Liquid`VortiX193
Hui .187
Livibee185
mouzStarbuck69
Mew2King68
Trikslyr44
Rex28
ZerO(Twitch)12
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV239
StarCraft: Brood War
lovetv 6
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 59
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV31
League of Legends
• Nemesis2375
Other Games
• Shiphtur290
Upcoming Events
OSC
7h 6m
Replay Cast
7h 51m
OSC
1d 7h
Big Brain Bouts
1d 18h
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
Patches Events
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
[ Show More ]
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
The PondCast
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.