• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 13:48
CEST 19:48
KST 02:48
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 20267Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ BW General Discussion GG Lan Fest Sofia, Bulgaria [this November] Sagi.gg Launcher Released
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Biografia
Playlenda
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 11297 users

Assassin In The Palace - Page 6

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 4 5 6 7 8 13 Next All
DarthThienAn
Profile Blog Joined July 2009
United States2734 Posts
November 07 2010 08:40 GMT
#101
If I was the assassin, wouldn't I be fishing for information ^^?

I'll agree that Coag is unlikely to be assassin, based on this:
On November 06 2010 09:24 Coagulation wrote:
i only got 1 pm


when Meapak was fishing with his 2 PMs nonsense.


On November 07 2010 12:51 orgolove wrote:
DarthThienAn is another suspect. The only relevant post in this game was his vote. -_- I think this guy has the highest chance of being the assassin.
##Vote DarthThienAn

So what's the basis of your vote? That I've been too quiet? Again, if I was the assassin, the best strategy would be to a) post "pro-town" and convince people that I'm a bodyguard, or b) fish for information and make the quickest kill possible, as opposed to focusing on survival.

Anyway,
On November 07 2010 16:26 bumatlarge wrote:
I feel the assassin is among Bereft, youngminii, and darth. But can't say anything for certain. Maybe if everyone does a dance and we will crown the best dancer as successor. I actually missed meapak's actual code, but I don't really care. If he was very clever he could have led it to someone different. But Dr.H makes it seem otherwise.

Darth seems like a solid vote I like your reasoning with everything else. And there is not much detail we should be going into as we only give more information, but more people need to just give their thought, because I'm not having an assasin sit back this game with his arms crossed. And there are no inactives. HOHOHO


I wouldn't throw out bum and Node necessarily from this list. But.
##Vote: Bereft
www.cstarleague.com | Love is like playing the piano. First you must learn to play by the rules, then you must forget the rules and play from your heart.
CubEdIn
Profile Blog Joined April 2006
Romania5359 Posts
November 07 2010 10:31 GMT
#102
Well played guys. Good luck with this, I liked that you didn't even bother reading my posts.

Also, in a game of 9 people, it must be pretty convenient to be able to start shit and bandwagon on the guy who defends himself.

GL assassin, I hope you pay more attention than the rest.
Im not a n00b, I just play like one.
orgolove
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
Vatican City State1650 Posts
November 07 2010 18:37 GMT
#103
Were there any variations between your PMs across the roles other than their specific role names and purpose? i.e. Coagulation mentioned that he only received one PM from you, but Meapak mentioned he received two PMs. If both are bodyguards, then it means you sent these two different role PMs despite being in the same role. Did you send different PMs?
초대 갓, 이영호 | First God, Lee Young Ho
Node
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
United States2159 Posts
November 07 2010 20:16 GMT
#104
On November 07 2010 17:40 DarthThienAn wrote:
If I was the assassin, wouldn't I be fishing for information ^^?


Not necessarily. Just sit back, occasionally defend yourself, throw in a vote here and there (the less justification, the better), say a lot without saying anything. Watch as the number of bodyguards dwindles, and then when people finally figure out you aren't who you say you are, throw a knife at the person who has miraculously escaped suspicion.

I'm not buying it.

##Vote DarthThienAn
whole lies with a half smile
orgolove
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
Vatican City State1650 Posts
November 07 2010 20:37 GMT
#105
On November 07 2010 16:26 bumatlarge wrote:
I feel the assassin is among Bereft, youngminii, and darth. But can't say anything for certain. Maybe if everyone does a dance and we will crown the best dancer as successor. I actually missed meapak's actual code, but I don't really care. If he was very clever he could have led it to someone different. But Dr.H makes it seem otherwise.

Darth seems like a solid vote I like your reasoning with everything else. And there is not much detail we should be going into as we only give more information, but more people need to just give their thought, because I'm not having an assasin sit back this game with his arms crossed. And there are no inactives. HOHOHO


I agree with bum here. If Darth flips blue, it's probably gonna be between Bereft and youngminii.
초대 갓, 이영호 | First God, Lee Young Ho
DarthThienAn
Profile Blog Joined July 2009
United States2734 Posts
November 08 2010 00:05 GMT
#106
On November 08 2010 05:37 orgolove wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 07 2010 16:26 bumatlarge wrote:
I feel the assassin is among Bereft, youngminii, and darth. But can't say anything for certain. Maybe if everyone does a dance and we will crown the best dancer as successor. I actually missed meapak's actual code, but I don't really care. If he was very clever he could have led it to someone different. But Dr.H makes it seem otherwise.

Darth seems like a solid vote I like your reasoning with everything else. And there is not much detail we should be going into as we only give more information, but more people need to just give their thought, because I'm not having an assasin sit back this game with his arms crossed. And there are no inactives. HOHOHO


I agree with bum here. If Darth flips blue, it's probably gonna be between Bereft and youngminii.

By blue you mean green? I'd only be blue if I was the king, which I clearly am not, since you all want to kill me ^^. It's nice to know that orgolove's really good at starting bandwagons though.

On November 08 2010 05:16 Node wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 07 2010 17:40 DarthThienAn wrote:
If I was the assassin, wouldn't I be fishing for information ^^?


Not necessarily. Just sit back, occasionally defend yourself, throw in a vote here and there (the less justification, the better), say a lot without saying anything. Watch as the number of bodyguards dwindles, and then when people finally figure out you aren't who you say you are, throw a knife at the person who has miraculously escaped suspicion.

I'm not buying it.

##Vote DarthThienAn

Again, there's no point in not saying anything if I'm the assassin. I'm not a noob, and saying nothing obviously attracts attention. Saying "pro-town" things and pretending like I'm part of the town is the easiest way to dodge attention. "Say a lot without saying anything," basically. Have I been doing that? Have I been trying to paint myself as a goody-goody bodyguard? No.

bum and YM should know that this is not how I play the bad guy, especially when there's only one. YM especially -_-. I may have been gone for awhile, but I don't think your memory is THAT bad. Have I ever sat back as a mafia member?

Again, I wouldn't necessarily clear anyone quite yet, other than Coag, for reasons I stated earlier. Meapak leans clear because of his code shenanigans, I guess, as well.

I guess there's no way to make it more obvious that I'm a bodyguard though. zzz.
www.cstarleague.com | Love is like playing the piano. First you must learn to play by the rules, then you must forget the rules and play from your heart.
DarthThienAn
Profile Blog Joined July 2009
United States2734 Posts
November 08 2010 00:15 GMT
#107
Hopefully I can point out something obvious here:

On November 07 2010 11:41 Coagulation wrote:
vote orgolove

On November 07 2010 12:51 orgolove wrote:
Ah fuck. my CubedIn vote was based on his irrational aggression against Meapak. It was the first day - not much we can do.

Screw you coagulation. god damn you are a terrible mafia player. I don't think you're the assassin, but man, you are terrible and might as well be one. It's almost like we're playing against two assassins here - coagulation and the real one.

From DrHelvetica's reaction after Meapak tried to use his code, I think it's safe to say Meapak isn't the assassin - if I as a host saw the assassin fishing for information via a fake code, I probably would've let him go thinking it an ingenious plan.

And Node seems quite pro-town, considering he's against busing someone without reason. An assassin would want lynches ASAP.

I doubt bumatlarge is an assassin either, based on his reactions to the code revelation and coagulation's shit against meapak. (These two are really experienced - I may well be fooled by their silver tongue, but there's not much else to go at this point).

And youngminii also doesn't look like the assassin because he's also trying to slow down the lynches.


Bereft... I don't know. On the one hand, he was quite reasonable in pointing out the 0/7 chance of getting the assassin when voting against Meapak vs 1/7 chance when voting vs anyone else. But On the other hand, he was really persistent on killing off CubedIn. - And the faster the bodyguards are killed off, the easier it is for the assassin.


DarthThienAn is another suspect. The only relevant post in this game was his vote. -_- I think this guy has the highest chance of being the assassin.

##Vote DarthThienAn


orgolove gets voted for, and immediately votes someone else, saying I have the highest chance of assassin because all I've done so far is vote. Seriously? This isn't a game where we can afford to just "lynch all inactives," or "lynch people we think aren't talking enough."


1. Meapak_Ziphh
2. Node
3. orgolove
4. coagulation
5. DarkThienAn
6. bumatlarge
7.CubEdIn (Bodyguard)
8. youngminii
9. bereft


8 players right now, and every bodyguard we lose, the assassin gets another 5% (on average) closer to hitting the king just based on chance. So seriously, don't waste our time and kill me.

On November 07 2010 12:21 youngminii wrote:
Well that was a quick bandwagon. Is it fair to say orgolove is a semi-confirmed bodyguard/king? I mean, an assassin would be very wary of starting a lynch bandwagon because if he accidentally votes for the king, everyone would know (well, at least be suspicious) that the person that targeted the king would be the assassin, since the assassin doesn't know who the king is.

Might be a bit of wifom but orgolove's safe in my books.

I guess the difference between me and you is our opinion of orgolove. It's a nice position (for an assassin) to be the one controlling the bandwagons, no?
www.cstarleague.com | Love is like playing the piano. First you must learn to play by the rules, then you must forget the rules and play from your heart.
orgolove
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
Vatican City State1650 Posts
November 08 2010 00:24 GMT
#108
I honestly haven't played enough with any of you to really tell how you play in which role. bumatlarge, as a blue while in Insane Mafia, was plenty pro-town early in the game, just as he is now active in this game. Youngminii was a real ass as a vampire in Haunted, but he's been reasonable this game. I haven't seen you before, Darth.

Youngminii hasn't contributed much this game, but he's still been more pro-town than you. All you contributed to our first loss was :"I have nothing, here's my bandwagon vote." Nice....

Your responses after you are accused do smell more like a bodyguard than an assassin. But it may well be you throwing up a smokescreen to delay your kill until the last possible moment.

But so far, my assessment is that either you, Bereft, or youngminii is the assassin. we'll see after the lynch goes through.
초대 갓, 이영호 | First God, Lee Young Ho
DarthThienAn
Profile Blog Joined July 2009
United States2734 Posts
November 08 2010 00:51 GMT
#109
On November 08 2010 09:24 orgolove wrote:
I honestly haven't played enough with any of you to really tell how you play in which role. bumatlarge, as a blue while in Insane Mafia, was plenty pro-town early in the game, just as he is now active in this game. Youngminii was a real ass as a vampire in Haunted, but he's been reasonable this game. I haven't seen you before, Darth.

Youngminii hasn't contributed much this game, but he's still been more pro-town than you. All you contributed to our first loss was :"I have nothing, here's my bandwagon vote." Nice....

Your responses after you are accused do smell more like a bodyguard than an assassin. But it may well be you throwing up a smokescreen to delay your kill until the last possible moment.

But so far, my assessment is that either you, Bereft, or youngminii is the assassin. we'll see after the lynch goes through.

Clearly you missed the point of my last couple posts, if you're going to be content with lynching me. But oh well. That either makes you the assassin, or incredibly stupid. Lynch orgolove tomorrow plz, maybe bereft/YM after that.
www.cstarleague.com | Love is like playing the piano. First you must learn to play by the rules, then you must forget the rules and play from your heart.
orgolove
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
Vatican City State1650 Posts
November 08 2010 00:57 GMT
#110


What is this "point" you are talking about, other than you saying your posting pattern is indicative of a bodyguard? -_- I understand far more than you that the assassin gets closer to hitting the king with every bodyguard kill. But we're doing far more than just killing an inactive - you clearly revealed you "have nothing right now" i.e. no information. Only an assassin has NO information in this game - the rest all know the king's name.

On November 08 2010 09:51 DarthThienAn wrote:
That either makes you the assassin, or incredibly stupid. Lynch orgolove tomorrow plz, maybe bereft/YM after that.


lol.....
초대 갓, 이영호 | First God, Lee Young Ho
youngminii
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
Australia7514 Posts
November 08 2010 01:11 GMT
#111
On November 08 2010 09:05 DarthThienAn wrote:
bum and YM should know that this is not how I play the bad guy, especially when there's only one. YM especially -_-. I may have been gone for awhile, but I don't think your memory is THAT bad. Have I ever sat back as a mafia member?

When did I accuse you? When did I vote for you? I was going to defend you lol
lalala
DarthThienAn
Profile Blog Joined July 2009
United States2734 Posts
November 08 2010 02:01 GMT
#112
On November 08 2010 10:11 youngminii wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 08 2010 09:05 DarthThienAn wrote:
bum and YM should know that this is not how I play the bad guy, especially when there's only one. YM especially -_-. I may have been gone for awhile, but I don't think your memory is THAT bad. Have I ever sat back as a mafia member?

When did I accuse you? When did I vote for you? I was going to defend you lol

Yeah, you weren't defending me ;;. Neither is bum >=[.


On November 08 2010 09:57 orgolove wrote:


What is this "point" you are talking about, other than you saying your posting pattern is indicative of a bodyguard? -_- I understand far more than you that the assassin gets closer to hitting the king with every bodyguard kill. But we're doing far more than just killing an inactive - you clearly revealed you "have nothing right now" i.e. no information. Only an assassin has NO information in this game - the rest all know the king's name.

Show nested quote +
On November 08 2010 09:51 DarthThienAn wrote:
That either makes you the assassin, or incredibly stupid. Lynch orgolove tomorrow plz, maybe bereft/YM after that.


lol.....

1. If I'm the assassin, am I really going to admit something like that?
2. If I'm the assassin, am I really going to sit back and do nothing like I did day 1?

zzz.
www.cstarleague.com | Love is like playing the piano. First you must learn to play by the rules, then you must forget the rules and play from your heart.
orgolove
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
Vatican City State1650 Posts
November 08 2010 02:20 GMT
#113
Well, I'm waiting for others to post their own analyses. So far I'm the only one really looking at people, and I've been wrong in the first day... so I won't mind if others also jump in as well.
초대 갓, 이영호 | First God, Lee Young Ho
Meapak_Ziphh
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States6789 Posts
November 08 2010 02:50 GMT
#114
At this point I'm back on the fence with Darth. His posting has been fairly level headed since being accused and I don't blame him too much for his first post regarding the cube lynch. I almost feel as if it would be better to lynch Bereft, his post didn't add anything incredible and it could easily be a scum post who is just trying to hide while seeming like they're doing something.

Orgolove I suck at post analysis >_> just look at insane mafia...

For lack of a better vote atm I'm going to change from Darth to Bereft, at the start of this day I felt like they had equal chance of being the assasin but with Darth's subsequent posts I'm less convinced about him. I'd really like to see Bereft post so I can hear his story.

##unvote DarthThienAn
##vote Bereft
Forti et Fideli ~ TL Mafia Forum: Come play with us! ~ Go Samsung KHAN, Stork, JangBi , Shine, Grape, and TurN Fighting!~ wat
Coagulation
Profile Blog Joined July 2006
United States9633 Posts
November 08 2010 02:55 GMT
#115
Guys im voting Orgolove cause he made a slip that if i point out will compromise the kings secret identity.
orgolove
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
Vatican City State1650 Posts
November 08 2010 03:30 GMT
#116
On November 08 2010 11:55 Coagulation wrote:
Guys im voting Orgolove cause he made a slip that if i point out will compromise the kings secret identity.


Your lack of... sophistication boggles my mind (That's not a personal insult amirite DrH?)



Darth has been quite pro-town for his past couple of posts. I'm just not so sure about changing my vote when his posts have only surfaced after the first death.
초대 갓, 이영호 | First God, Lee Young Ho
Meapak_Ziphh
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States6789 Posts
November 08 2010 03:41 GMT
#117
as unsophisticated as Coag might be, I'm pretty sure he just confirmed himself as a bodyguard.
Forti et Fideli ~ TL Mafia Forum: Come play with us! ~ Go Samsung KHAN, Stork, JangBi , Shine, Grape, and TurN Fighting!~ wat
Bereft
Profile Blog Joined February 2010
United States1007 Posts
November 08 2010 03:43 GMT
#118
Mm, I'm not sure how to defend myself other than to state that CubEdIn seemed to give us plenty of reason to think that he's scum, with how quickly he jumped on Meapak when it seemed fairly obvious at that time that Meapak was a BG.

With the posts we have thus far, the quote that I quoted above by bumatlarge stands out to me:
For instance, assasin knows this meapak will not be the king. There is no PM coordination and 3 people have already voted him. Of course we will kill him now, but we do need to watch who is voting what. The BGs have to be a little bit more discreet. I respect meapak's willingness to die, but he has to know that every time a BG dies, the assasin increases his chances.
where he says "of course we will kill him now", despite being pretty sure that Meapak's not an assassin. If anything he should be trying to talk people out of voting Meapak versus respecting his "willingness to die".

You guys sure do like to do whatever the fuck you want and disregard what everyone says about anything. Did you not read fishball's post? Are you daft? Fine do the opposite, you guys are going to give the killer one hell of a shot if you just assume things and start ignoring people when we are only 4 pages in.

I also find it interesting that bumatlarge advocates that we follow Fishball's strategy, which is for everyone to say nothing, and then kill whoever tries to fish. Obviously the assassin is not going to be so desperate as to out himself within the first night; if everyone is silent he could easily sit back while BG after BG is picked off, until it comes down to him having to choose between say, 3 people over having to choose between 8. I think that in the beginning of the game, the assassin may try to hop on a bandwagon to avoid accidentally mentioning for or voting for the king. But subsequently we may see him take more of a decisive stance once he has a more concrete idea of who's king, or through the power of elimination he thinks he knows who is NOT king. Once other players have been FoS'd or voted for, he could claim to also think them guilty just because other players have already done so previously. Then again, BG's could vote for the king so as to throw off the assassin. But there is a fine line between misleading the assassin and actually mistakenly convincing the rest of the town that oneself is the assassin.

Note that he also votes for CubEdIn without giving any reasoning whatsoever, and also votes for Darth immediately following orgolove, giving this reasoning:
Darth seems like a solid vote I like your reasoning with everything else. And there is not much detail we should be going into as we only give more information, but more people need to just give their thought, because I'm not having an assasin sit back this game with his arms crossed. And there are no inactives. HOHOHO
He seems to say pro-town posts without actually saying anything of substance. Of course I'm not sure, but for now my vote will go to him.
##vote bumatlarge

Also, this confuses me:
On November 08 2010 03:37 orgolove wrote:
Were there any variations between your PMs across the roles other than their specific role names and purpose? i.e. Coagulation mentioned that he only received one PM from you, but Meapak mentioned he received two PMs. If both are bodyguards, then it means you sent these two different role PMs despite being in the same role. Did you send different PMs?

What are you talking about? The fact that you seem to be fishing about role PM information seems slightly odd.

Finally, could we get a KST time and date of when each day is going to begin and end? I've been travelling lately, so my time zones and conception of time is a bit skewed.
Meapak_Ziphh
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States6789 Posts
November 08 2010 04:05 GMT
#119
Bereft disregard anything having to do with PMs, I tried to fish for bodyguards using my pm as a template but nothing ever came of it.
Forti et Fideli ~ TL Mafia Forum: Come play with us! ~ Go Samsung KHAN, Stork, JangBi , Shine, Grape, and TurN Fighting!~ wat
DoctorHelvetica
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
United States15034 Posts
November 08 2010 04:08 GMT
#120
On November 08 2010 12:30 orgolove wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 08 2010 11:55 Coagulation wrote:
Guys im voting Orgolove cause he made a slip that if i point out will compromise the kings secret identity.


Your lack of... sophistication boggles my mind (That's not a personal insult amirite DrH?)



Darth has been quite pro-town for his past couple of posts. I'm just not so sure about changing my vote when his posts have only surfaced after the first death.

I don't think anyone has called coagulation bad more than me so it would be hypocritical to modkill you for that.
RIP Aaliyah
Prev 1 4 5 6 7 8 13 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 4h 27m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
mouzHeroMarine 494
UpATreeSC 120
ProTech59
JuggernautJason30
MindelVK 19
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 33200
Calm 3361
Shuttle 1111
actioN 223
firebathero 179
Hyuk 114
Barracks 110
Dewaltoss 104
Liquid`Ret 69
Hyun 31
[ Show more ]
Free 26
Aegong 24
HiyA 23
Bale 22
soO 20
NaDa 19
PianO 17
Shine 14
Sacsri 7
Dota 2
Gorgc8414
Dendi1083
XaKoH 358
Fuzer 114
League of Legends
KnowMe84
Counter-Strike
Fnx 1038
fl0m1037
x6flipin544
Heroes of the Storm
Liquid`Hasu7
Other Games
singsing2270
FrodaN1412
Beastyqt697
ceh9371
B2W.Neo365
mouzStarbuck278
Livibee190
byalli178
C9.Mang0138
RotterdaM110
Trikslyr76
Mew2King49
Organizations
StarCraft: Brood War
lovetv 6
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 52
• Dystopia_ 3
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Azhi_Dahaki8
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV406
Other Games
• Shiphtur887
• imaqtpie602
Upcoming Events
OSC
4h 27m
Replay Cast
5h 12m
OSC
1d 5h
Big Brain Bouts
1d 16h
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
1d 23h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
Patches Events
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
[ Show More ]
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
The PondCast
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.