• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 05:02
CEST 11:02
KST 18:02
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War435.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Rollback Netcode in Brood War [ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror TL Sidebar missing streams Bot on ladder Repalyzer - replay analysis app for StarCraft: Rem
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 10370 users

TL Mafia Ban List - Page 97

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 95 96 97 98 99 180 Next
Qatol
Profile Blog Joined November 2006
United States3165 Posts
October 20 2011 02:39 GMT
#1921
On October 20 2011 06:53 Forumite wrote:
Sorry, and thanks.

Just curious, he´s still around despite the ban 6 months ago.

Well he has been reinstated from a semi-permanent ban before.
Uff Da
Meapak_Ziphh
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States6789 Posts
October 20 2011 03:49 GMT
#1922
On October 20 2011 06:36 Forumite wrote:
Quality over quantity, I can understand that, what I do is doubt if Rayn will actually sit out his games and then return, or just drop it all. The long ban will probably keep him away, no matter if he´s a quality player or one of the faceless mass of modkilled players.

Question, does anyone remember what Bill Murray did to get his permanent ban?

I remember very clearly...
Forti et Fideli ~ TL Mafia Forum: Come play with us! ~ Go Samsung KHAN, Stork, JangBi , Shine, Grape, and TurN Fighting!~ wat
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
October 20 2011 23:47 GMT
#1923
On October 19 2011 06:03 GMarshal wrote:
SNMM VI Bans


.........

5 game ban for: raynpelikoneet

That is all ladies and gentlemen.




Please people, don't argue about this one. I fucked up big time, no matter what the reason was.

My opinion about what zany_001 did, that wasn't EVEN NEARLY BAD compared to me, given that I can even understand the reasoning behind his actions.

Also, I'll try to stay around to play after my ban.

GMarshal btw; How does it work? I mean, do I have to sitout from 5 games or?

P.S. Chaoser. Thank you for your response, you were just a bit late :/
table for two on a tv tray
chaoser
Profile Blog Joined November 2008
United States5541 Posts
October 21 2011 00:42 GMT
#1924
The ban is still being discussed rayn. GM, I'd be ok with a 5-3 ban but I'd be much more comfortable with a 4-4 ban or 5-5 ban.
Haven't you heard? I'm not an ex-progamer. I'm not a poker player. I'm not an admin of the site. I'm mother fucking Rekrul.
Forumite
Profile Joined February 2011
Sweden3280 Posts
October 21 2011 02:37 GMT
#1925
On October 21 2011 08:47 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 19 2011 06:03 GMarshal wrote:
SNMM VI Bans


.........

5 game ban for: raynpelikoneet

That is all ladies and gentlemen.




Please people, don't argue about this one. I fucked up big time, no matter what the reason was.

My opinion about what zany_001 did, that wasn't EVEN NEARLY BAD compared to me, given that I can even understand the reasoning behind his actions.

Also, I'll try to stay around to play after my ban.

GMarshal btw; How does it work? I mean, do I have to sitout from 5 games or?

P.S. Chaoser. Thank you for your response, you were just a bit late :/

Glad to hear you are not discouraged by the ban.

It´s all in the OP, but basically what you do to sit out games is pretend like you are in them. At the start of a game you post here that you are sitting it out, and PM the host of the game (most post "/sit out" in the game thread too). After that game is over, your are one game down, and can start sitting out another. It takes as long to sit out 5 games as it would if you played 5 games in a row, only playing in one game at a time, and always surviving to the end. Since games take a different amount of time depending on their size, it´s adviceable to sit out minigames if possible, rather than choosing 40-player games.
:3
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-10-21 13:50:50
October 21 2011 13:50 GMT
#1926
On October 21 2011 11:37 Forumite wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 21 2011 08:47 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On October 19 2011 06:03 GMarshal wrote:
SNMM VI Bans


.........

5 game ban for: raynpelikoneet

That is all ladies and gentlemen.




Please people, don't argue about this one. I fucked up big time, no matter what the reason was.

My opinion about what zany_001 did, that wasn't EVEN NEARLY BAD compared to me, given that I can even understand the reasoning behind his actions.

Also, I'll try to stay around to play after my ban.

GMarshal btw; How does it work? I mean, do I have to sitout from 5 games or?

P.S. Chaoser. Thank you for your response, you were just a bit late :/

Glad to hear you are not discouraged by the ban.

It´s all in the OP, but basically what you do to sit out games is pretend like you are in them. At the start of a game you post here that you are sitting it out, and PM the host of the game (most post "/sit out" in the game thread too). After that game is over, your are one game down, and can start sitting out another. It takes as long to sit out 5 games as it would if you played 5 games in a row, only playing in one game at a time, and always surviving to the end. Since games take a different amount of time depending on their size, it´s adviceable to sit out minigames if possible, rather than choosing 40-player games.


Yeah, I actually found the info already, but thank you still.
table for two on a tv tray
tube
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
United States1475 Posts
October 21 2011 14:06 GMT
#1927
hi i havent been here in a while
i was sitting out my 2nd game a while ago but it never counted
it was one of the tl mafia ones
Two in harmony surpasses one in perfection.
Forumite
Profile Joined February 2011
Sweden3280 Posts
October 21 2011 14:44 GMT
#1928
On October 21 2011 23:06 tube wrote:
hi i havent been here in a while
i was sitting out my 2nd game a while ago but it never counted
it was one of the tl mafia ones

Was Mafia XXXV your second game to sit out or was the second one more recent?
:3
flamewheel
Profile Blog Joined December 2009
FREEAGLELAND26782 Posts
October 21 2011 17:16 GMT
#1929
On October 21 2011 23:06 tube wrote:
hi i havent been here in a while
i was sitting out my 2nd game a while ago but it never counted
it was one of the tl mafia ones

Your first game sat out was for TL Mafia XXXV, as evidenced here. You posted again in the ban list thread that you would be sitting out XXXIX here. I will mark it down.
Writerdamn, i was two days from retirement
wherebugsgo
Profile Blog Joined February 2010
Japan10647 Posts
October 23 2011 06:37 GMT
#1930
so I realize I have no authority in this but I really think sinani should get some sort of warning/ban for his activity and general lack of caring for the games he plays in.

I would've hated to have been on his scumteam in PYP:I; he didn't pick a number nor a role. He was just dead weight and honestly should've been modkilled. Ofc Ver probably didn't modkill him because he was scum and that would be detrimental to sinani's scumteam.

When he is town he does the same things, too. No matter his alignment he is dead weight for his team and it's just usually impossible to play with such a player.
Bill Murray
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
United States9292 Posts
October 23 2011 07:42 GMT
#1931
On October 20 2011 12:49 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 20 2011 06:36 Forumite wrote:
Quality over quantity, I can understand that, what I do is doubt if Rayn will actually sit out his games and then return, or just drop it all. The long ban will probably keep him away, no matter if he´s a quality player or one of the faceless mass of modkilled players.

Question, does anyone remember what Bill Murray did to get his permanent ban?

I remember very clearly...

I'm not trying to be abrasive here, but not really, no, you don't
University of Kentucky Basketball #1
Bill Murray
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
United States9292 Posts
October 23 2011 07:45 GMT
#1932
On October 23 2011 15:37 wherebugsgo wrote:
so I realize I have no authority in this but I really think sinani should get some sort of warning/ban for his activity and general lack of caring for the games he plays in.

I would've hated to have been on his scumteam in PYP:I; he didn't pick a number nor a role. He was just dead weight and honestly should've been modkilled. Ofc Ver probably didn't modkill him because he was scum and that would be detrimental to sinani's scumteam.

When he is town he does the same things, too. No matter his alignment he is dead weight for his team and it's just usually impossible to play with such a player.

and this is why I really want to play here
1) so many people get modkilled and don't want to learn, whereas I want to play with the best
2) I will always vote and have night actions, and coordinate with my team
3) this is the first place I played, and you all are very polite
University of Kentucky Basketball #1
Meapak_Ziphh
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States6789 Posts
October 23 2011 07:48 GMT
#1933
On October 23 2011 16:42 Bill Murray wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 20 2011 12:49 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
On October 20 2011 06:36 Forumite wrote:
Quality over quantity, I can understand that, what I do is doubt if Rayn will actually sit out his games and then return, or just drop it all. The long ban will probably keep him away, no matter if he´s a quality player or one of the faceless mass of modkilled players.

Question, does anyone remember what Bill Murray did to get his permanent ban?

I remember very clearly...

I'm not trying to be abrasive here, but not really, no, you don't

Whatever you say Bill.

Btw I'd advise you recall the PM I sent you a while ago regarding your reinstatement.
Forti et Fideli ~ TL Mafia Forum: Come play with us! ~ Go Samsung KHAN, Stork, JangBi , Shine, Grape, and TurN Fighting!~ wat
Bill Murray
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
United States9292 Posts
October 23 2011 08:03 GMT
#1934
Don't shrug me off, Meapak
You weren't even around here when I was first modkilled
University of Kentucky Basketball #1
Bill Murray
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
United States9292 Posts
October 23 2011 08:03 GMT
#1935
"Joined TL.net Friday, 11th of June 2010"
University of Kentucky Basketball #1
Bill Murray
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
United States9292 Posts
October 23 2011 08:05 GMT
#1936
1) you tell me to not spam
2) you tell me to remain quiet

Neither are working
University of Kentucky Basketball #1
Meapak_Ziphh
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States6789 Posts
October 23 2011 09:37 GMT
#1937
Ok Bill, I know I'm letting myself get baited but it's 2:30am and I've got nothing better to do.

I really honestly don't care what happened the first time. What concerns me is the second time. You got modkilled, I was involved, I remember very clearly. Nice try using my join date to try and shrug me off. It doesn't matter when I joined, what matters is that, as cohost of that game, my opinion is gonna be a huge factor in whether you play again. Guess what, you just triple posted, spam was a major part of your modkill and the above behavior demonstrates very cleanly that you haven't learned anything.

You should reread that PM again, this time taking into consideration that, whether you like it or not, I'm going to be a major part of deciding if you play again.

This post does not require a reply (or 3) in the thread, however I have a feeling you're going to post anyway. Please prove me wrong and PM me instead.
Forti et Fideli ~ TL Mafia Forum: Come play with us! ~ Go Samsung KHAN, Stork, JangBi , Shine, Grape, and TurN Fighting!~ wat
Kurumi
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Poland6130 Posts
October 23 2011 11:05 GMT
#1938
Why do You care so much about the past, jeez.
I work alone. // Visit TL Mafia subforum!
Cyber_Cheese
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia3615 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-10-23 12:45:26
October 23 2011 12:39 GMT
#1939
Ok I just read the case on Bill, and wow...
On October 23 2011 17:03 Bill Murray wrote:
Don't shrug me off, Meapak
You weren't even around here when I was first modkilled

On October 23 2011 17:03 Bill Murray wrote:
"Joined TL.net Friday, 11th of June 2010"

On October 23 2011 17:05 Bill Murray wrote:
1) you tell me to not spam
2) you tell me to remain quiet

Neither are working

He wonders why he remains banned?
I don't think January 1 next year is far enough away, I'd make it a year long ban minimum.
Edit: Expanding on that.
If a player can't show understanding of where they went wrong and improvement in the necessary areas, then there is a fair chance they will get banned again for the same reasons, and he's still-
A) Disrespecting the moderators
B) Spammy
Which were his original offences.
The moment you lose confidence in yourself, is the moment the world loses it's confidence in you.
flamewheel
Profile Blog Joined December 2009
FREEAGLELAND26782 Posts
October 23 2011 12:57 GMT
#1940
Bill, you know you can edit in this thread. Stop the spamming, please.

wherebugsgo, if you have a problem with something or somebody please address the moderator of the game. In this case it would be, ah, Incognito for the most part since I'm lazy and I'm pretty sure Ver is generally busy.
Writerdamn, i was two days from retirement
Prev 1 95 96 97 98 99 180 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 59m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RotterdaM 14
StarCraft: Brood War
Free 854
Soulkey 315
Larva 209
Soma 199
Mind 69
ZerO 63
soO 29
scan(afreeca) 23
ajuk12(nOOB) 22
zelot 8
League of Legends
JimRising 545
Counter-Strike
edward142
Other Games
summit1g8836
singsing1486
gofns1328
Coldzera 685
WinterStarcraft636
Sick215
Pyrionflax23
ZerO(Twitch)9
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick686
BasetradeTV255
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Adnapsc2 22
• LUISG 13
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2239
League of Legends
• Jankos2354
Upcoming Events
Big Brain Bouts
59m
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
Online Event
2h 59m
AI Arena Tournament
7h 59m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
9h 59m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d
Patches Events
1d 5h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 9h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 9h
OSC
2 days
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
[ Show More ]
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
5 days
Online Event
6 days
Korean StarCraft League
6 days
Afreeca Starleague
6 days
Rush vs Soulkey
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.