• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 02:18
CEST 08:18
KST 15:18
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War435.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Rollback Netcode in Brood War [ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror TL Sidebar missing streams Bot on ladder Repalyzer - replay analysis app for StarCraft: Rem
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9838 users

TL Mafia Ban List - Page 94

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 92 93 94 95 96 180 Next
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
October 07 2011 22:50 GMT
#1861
Ugh...can I request that I /sitout any new games that appear in an effort to go through my ban games? I didn't realize I had MULTIPLE games to sit out, and I haven't been around in months...so now I have to sit out EVEN MORE. It would be helpful if I could be on like....standby sitout.

Or do I have to individually /sitout each game that comes around?
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
GMarshal
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States22154 Posts
October 07 2011 22:59 GMT
#1862
On October 08 2011 07:50 VisceraEyes wrote:
Ugh...can I request that I /sitout any new games that appear in an effort to go through my ban games? I didn't realize I had MULTIPLE games to sit out, and I haven't been around in months...so now I have to sit out EVEN MORE. It would be helpful if I could be on like....standby sitout.

Or do I have to individually /sitout each game that comes around?

You have to individual sitout each game this is for two reasons
1.) It means the moderator doesn't have to do more work
2.) It avoids the "get mod-killed before leaving for 6 months" issue, if you have to manually sit them out then we know you are here.

Moderator
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
October 07 2011 23:23 GMT
#1863
Spectacular.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
Bill Murray
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
United States9292 Posts
October 08 2011 00:16 GMT
#1864
It's the only comment yours warranted
University of Kentucky Basketball #1
Qatol
Profile Blog Joined November 2006
United States3165 Posts
October 08 2011 01:55 GMT
#1865
On October 08 2011 06:57 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 06 2011 22:32 flamewheel wrote:
Alright okay I should have time to swap stuff today. We're just going to do a mass port and work from there and eventually I'll bother Plexa or something.

I still think you should remake the threads under a communal acount to avoid this situation in the future.

I disagree completely (I don't like the idea of too many cooks in the kitchen and I'm nervous about someone getting mad and being destructive), but it's Flamewheel's decision.
Uff Da
RebirthOfLeGenD
Profile Blog Joined November 2008
USA5860 Posts
October 08 2011 03:11 GMT
#1866
On October 08 2011 10:55 Qatol wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 08 2011 06:57 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
On October 06 2011 22:32 flamewheel wrote:
Alright okay I should have time to swap stuff today. We're just going to do a mass port and work from there and eventually I'll bother Plexa or something.

I still think you should remake the threads under a communal acount to avoid this situation in the future.

I disagree completely (I don't like the idea of too many cooks in the kitchen and I'm nervous about someone getting mad and being destructive), but it's Flamewheel's decision.

This is silly, and wrong. We are tight knit enough where I doubt the power tripping would ever be an issue. On top of which if someone ever flips out we PM an admin and it takes them four seconds to look at previous edits and repair any damage done.

The communal account serves the purpose of just allowing us to update a thread and pass shit it around without remaking a thread every few months to a couple of years depending on who is too busy to do what. All decisions and everything are still handled on normal accounts, just the OP's are handled by the community account.
Be a man, Become a Legend. TL Mafia Forum Ask for access!!
kitaman27 *
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States9245 Posts
October 08 2011 14:19 GMT
#1867
It would save a lot of time and energy if Qatol just gave everyone his password so we could use him as our community account.
I'm better than dirt. Well, most kinds of dirt. I mean not that fancy store bought dirt. That stuffs loaded with nutrients. I... I can't compete with that stuff.
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
October 08 2011 16:57 GMT
#1868
Sitting out PYPI in case that wasn't clear.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
Foolishness *
Profile Blog Joined May 2009
United States3044 Posts
October 08 2011 18:01 GMT
#1869
On October 08 2011 23:19 kitaman27 wrote:
It would save a lot of time and energy if Qatol just gave everyone his password so we could use him as our community account.

##Vote: Qatol give up his password
geript: "Foolishness's cases are persuasive and reasonable but leave you feeling dirty afterwards. Kinda like a whore." ---- Manager of the TL Mafia forum, come play!
Bill Murray
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
United States9292 Posts
October 10 2011 15:25 GMT
#1870
Interesting development.
University of Kentucky Basketball #1
Qatol
Profile Blog Joined November 2006
United States3165 Posts
October 11 2011 15:14 GMT
#1871
On October 11 2011 00:25 Bill Murray wrote:
Interesting development.

One which will never happen.
Uff Da
Incognito
Profile Joined November 2008
United States2071 Posts
October 11 2011 18:05 GMT
#1872
Whoa the OP is now Mig? Interesting...
The bureaucracy is expanding to meet the needs of the expanding bureaucracy
flamewheel
Profile Blog Joined December 2009
FREEAGLELAND26782 Posts
October 11 2011 18:06 GMT
#1873
Oops that didn't work out perfectly.
Writerdamn, i was two days from retirement
flamewheel
Profile Blog Joined December 2009
FREEAGLELAND26782 Posts
October 11 2011 18:09 GMT
#1874
Will edit changes later.
Writerdamn, i was two days from retirement
GMarshal
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States22154 Posts
October 11 2011 18:17 GMT
#1875
MAGIC.

Does that mean I can do bans for SNMMVI now?
Moderator
Sprungjeezy
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States1313 Posts
October 12 2011 08:11 GMT
#1876
Is it possible to sitout the PYPI still or am I too late? Would appreciate some leniency :D
Hesmyrr
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
Canada5776 Posts
October 12 2011 13:56 GMT
#1877
Quick mention: Forgot to inform Erandorr about his ban, after talking I decided I will have no problem with him taking the ban after finishing the PYP since he has signed up already.
"If watching the MSL finals makes you a progamer, then anyone in Korea can do it." - Ha Tae Ki
RebirthOfLeGenD
Profile Blog Joined November 2008
USA5860 Posts
October 12 2011 16:28 GMT
#1878
Sweet, I suppose that is a decent alternative too lol, as long as its not a pain in the ass for admins to change who the OP is.
Be a man, Become a Legend. TL Mafia Forum Ask for access!!
Bill Murray
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
United States9292 Posts
October 12 2011 16:29 GMT
#1879
Flamewheel, take me off the list!
+ Show Spoiler +
I'm just kidding, I know that it is a community decision, and I have to show maturity and poise.
University of Kentucky Basketball #1
Kurumi
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Poland6130 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-10-15 22:35:25
October 15 2011 22:34 GMT
#1880
One warning for tnkted please! (inactivity and I feel a warn satisfying enough)

I'd like to get a new rule to the rulelist of cheating.. discussing role pms should be forbidden.
I work alone. // Visit TL Mafia subforum!
Prev 1 92 93 94 95 96 180 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
OSC
08:00
OSC Elite Rising Star #21
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
BeSt 304
sorry 65
Mind 64
Bale 33
ZergMaN 10
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm175
League of Legends
JimRising 725
Other Games
summit1g7877
Coldzera 722
WinterStarcraft644
C9.Mang0318
Sick153
febbydoto22
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick698
BasetradeTV176
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2168
League of Legends
• Rush1483
Other Games
• Shiphtur634
Upcoming Events
Big Brain Bouts
3h 42m
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
Online Event
5h 42m
AI Arena Tournament
10h 42m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
12h 42m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 3h
Patches Events
1d 8h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 12h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 12h
OSC
2 days
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
[ Show More ]
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
5 days
Online Event
6 days
Korean StarCraft League
6 days
Afreeca Starleague
6 days
Rush vs Soulkey
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.