• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 12:52
CEST 18:52
KST 01:52
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 20267Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ BW General Discussion GG Lan Fest Sofia, Bulgaria [this November] Sagi.gg Launcher Released
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Biografia
Playlenda
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 10529 users

TL Mafia Ban List - Page 78

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 76 77 78 79 80 180 Next
Mr. Wiggles
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Canada5894 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-05-10 22:24:16
May 10 2011 22:21 GMT
#1541
On May 11 2011 06:30 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
The only problem I have with that is that someone who goes inactive in game is liable to go inactive while hosting.


Well that's why I'd say preferably people who've hosted before. Say if an older player, who's already hosted several games, but has five games or something wants to get back to playing, they could help host games to remove more.

You could also make them co-host instead of main host, and threaten a perm-ban for going MIA while hosting. I'm just throwing ideas out there.

On May 11 2011 07:11 Qatol wrote:

Show nested quote +
On May 11 2011 06:15 Mr. Wiggles wrote:
Adding to the other ways to remove bans concept, I think you could possibly accept hosting as a way to remove games. Of course, this would only apply to players already eligible to host, and possibly who already have experience hosting, and then hosting a game could count for ~two games, because it is essentially sitting out, with the extra effort of running the game.

I had thought about this in the past, but rejected it because normally it takes longer to host a game than to just sit out one (on average, it takes about 3 weeks of thinking/talking to make the OP before the game is even created, more if the setup is goofy). I like that it forces people to look at the game from a host's perspective and understand how frustrating it is to have a player do something to get themselves modkilled.

How big of games are you thinking about? Also, I agree with Meapak's concern about these hosts going inactive. We don't want another Sengoku Mafia.


The idea would have to be refined, certainly. You could do it for mini-games only if needed, or make them the co-host instead. The idea is that it would remove more than one ban, because of the extra time commitment and effort needed. You could also have it possibly so they could sit out a game concurrently with hosting one as well, if it takes that much work.
you gotta dance
Bill Murray
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
United States9292 Posts
May 11 2011 15:51 GMT
#1542
Someone apparently gave me access to this, which I found out by mistake.
University of Kentucky Basketball #1
chaoser
Profile Blog Joined November 2008
United States5541 Posts
May 11 2011 15:53 GMT
#1543
hey BM, what up
Haven't you heard? I'm not an ex-progamer. I'm not a poker player. I'm not an admin of the site. I'm mother fucking Rekrul.
Kurumi
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Poland6130 Posts
May 11 2011 16:02 GMT
#1544
Hey someone took my Insane role
I work alone. // Visit TL Mafia subforum!
Meapak_Ziphh
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States6789 Posts
May 11 2011 16:14 GMT
#1545
Hey Bill join PYP insane ASAP... things would be so epic.
Forti et Fideli ~ TL Mafia Forum: Come play with us! ~ Go Samsung KHAN, Stork, JangBi , Shine, Grape, and TurN Fighting!~ wat
Bill Murray
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
United States9292 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-05-19 00:48:08
May 12 2011 03:42 GMT
#1546
I am not going to be joining any games, even if the moderators are ok with it, until the community comes to accept me. I do not wish to tread on anyone.
University of Kentucky Basketball #1
bumatlarge
Profile Blog Joined October 2007
United States4567 Posts
May 12 2011 05:33 GMT
#1547
I accept you bill! *teary eyes*
Together but separate, like oatmeal
Mr. Wiggles
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Canada5894 Posts
May 12 2011 05:38 GMT
#1548
I haven't played enough with you to have a strong opinion on you. So I guess that means, that I can accept you for who you are. :p
you gotta dance
Vain
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
Netherlands1115 Posts
May 12 2011 14:36 GMT
#1549
On May 11 2011 07:03 Rean wrote:
Sitting out PYP Insane because I was not allowed to sit out XXXIX.


Also sitting out PYP Insane because I was not allowed to sit out XXXIX.
Battle.net 2.0 is a waiter and he's a dick
Qatol
Profile Blog Joined November 2006
United States3165 Posts
May 12 2011 14:47 GMT
#1550
On May 12 2011 23:36 Vain wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 11 2011 07:03 Rean wrote:
Sitting out PYP Insane because I was not allowed to sit out XXXIX.


Also sitting out PYP Insane because I was not allowed to sit out XXXIX.

Updated
Uff Da
BrownBear
Profile Joined March 2010
United States6894 Posts
May 12 2011 15:10 GMT
#1551
On May 12 2011 00:51 Bill Murray wrote:
Someone apparently gave me access to this, which I found out by mistake.




jkjk
SUNSFANNED
~OpZ~
Profile Blog Joined May 2005
United States3652 Posts
May 12 2011 22:07 GMT
#1552
On May 12 2011 12:42 Bill Murray wrote:
I am not going to be joining any games, even if the moderators are ok with it, until the community comes to accept me. I do not with to tread on anyone.

Then host a game, fucker. Got dayum son.
Maybe I could teach Osama that using a plane as a wraith or dropship would be 10x better than using it as a scourge..... ^^; -Flex
Amber[LighT]
Profile Blog Joined June 2005
United States5078 Posts
May 12 2011 23:13 GMT
#1553
On May 12 2011 12:42 Bill Murray wrote:
I am not going to be joining any games, even if the moderators are ok with it, until the community comes to accept me. I do not with to tread on anyone.


I still think you're cool bill <3<3
"We have unfinished business, I and he."
Mr. Wiggles
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Canada5894 Posts
May 13 2011 03:20 GMT
#1554
+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]


I was bored today.
you gotta dance
Meapak_Ziphh
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States6789 Posts
May 13 2011 04:59 GMT
#1555
Mr. Wiggles you never cease to amaze me... this needs to go into the library ASAP Chaoser.
Forti et Fideli ~ TL Mafia Forum: Come play with us! ~ Go Samsung KHAN, Stork, JangBi , Shine, Grape, and TurN Fighting!~ wat
chaoser
Profile Blog Joined November 2008
United States5541 Posts
May 13 2011 05:24 GMT
#1556
I know I know, I got interviews for various medical jobs over the summer till next week and afterwards I can start putting in lots of work into the library
Haven't you heard? I'm not an ex-progamer. I'm not a poker player. I'm not an admin of the site. I'm mother fucking Rekrul.
Meapak_Ziphh
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States6789 Posts
May 13 2011 05:32 GMT
#1557
Well gl then man ^^
Forti et Fideli ~ TL Mafia Forum: Come play with us! ~ Go Samsung KHAN, Stork, JangBi , Shine, Grape, and TurN Fighting!~ wat
GMarshal
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States22154 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-05-13 20:51:03
May 13 2011 11:25 GMT
#1558
On May 13 2011 14:24 chaoser wrote:
I know I know, I got interviews for various medical jobs over the summer till next week and afterwards I can start putting in lots of work into the library

Sleep deprivation does weird things to my mind, I just noticed that your name is an anagram of roaches... <.<

And BrownBear can be rearranged to spell A Brew Born, while Mr.Wiggles has no real anagrams that I can see. Bumatlarge and be used to make A Marble Gut.

huh...

Why the hell am I doing this again?

EDIT (again) and Node is Done...
EDIT: Nautical Goo = Coagulation
Lemonwalrus = A Sullen Worm
Barundar = A Drab Urn
Dreamflower = Federal Worm = Dreamer Wolf

My name lacks cool anagrams, and Qatol dosn't have a freaking U in his name, so I can't do anything with it, flamewheel is an anagram of flame wheel, GGQ didn't give me much to work with.

By Request: RoL = be frighted loner
Moderator
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
May 13 2011 12:41 GMT
#1559
That's... awesome, and yet somehow slightly disturbing...
Computer says mafia
RebirthOfLeGenD
Profile Blog Joined November 2008
USA5860 Posts
May 13 2011 15:03 GMT
#1560
lol wtf gmarshal? DO ME DO ME

And chaoser, priorities bitch. Get them in line.
Be a man, Become a Legend. TL Mafia Forum Ask for access!!
Prev 1 76 77 78 79 80 180 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 5h 23m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
mouzHeroMarine 433
UpATreeSC 89
Codebar 72
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 37053
Calm 3805
Bisu 1640
Shuttle 1248
FanTaSy 998
Mini 396
EffOrt 324
actioN 274
Rush 208
firebathero 196
[ Show more ]
Hyuk 185
Dewaltoss 100
Barracks 73
Zeus 63
Liquid`Ret 43
Sharp 30
Hyun 29
Free 27
soO 26
Pusan 24
Bale 24
Aegong 20
HiyA 20
PianO 18
Shine 16
Sacsri 6
Dota 2
Gorgc6901
Dendi1118
XaKoH 353
League of Legends
KnowMe51
Counter-Strike
Fnx 1130
x6flipin670
Heroes of the Storm
crisheroes666
Other Games
singsing2372
FrodaN1142
Beastyqt577
mouzStarbuck318
B2W.Neo224
byalli194
Livibee187
C9.Mang0120
RotterdaM106
Trikslyr68
Mew2King54
Organizations
StarCraft: Brood War
lovetv 6
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 55
• Dystopia_ 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV497
Other Games
• Shiphtur950
Upcoming Events
OSC
5h 23m
Replay Cast
6h 8m
OSC
1d 6h
Big Brain Bouts
1d 17h
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
Patches Events
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
[ Show More ]
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
The PondCast
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.