• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 19:40
CEST 01:40
KST 08:40
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202610Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ BW General Discussion GG Lan Fest Sofia, Bulgaria [this November]
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8481 users

TL Mafia Ban List - Page 80

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 78 79 80 81 82 180 Next
Qatol
Profile Blog Joined November 2006
United States3165 Posts
May 18 2011 18:58 GMT
#1581
On May 19 2011 02:37 Node wrote:
Redtooth was modkilled for inactivity in TL Mafia XXXIX. He shows up in people taken off the list, but not the complete ban list, so I'm not sure what the appropriate ban length would be.

That means he has been banned previously but sat out the game. The standard punishment for a second time modkill is 3 games. Is that okay with you? Are there other circumstances which would make it worse/not as bad?
Uff Da
Node
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
United States2159 Posts
May 18 2011 19:38 GMT
#1582
3 games is fine with me. After an active start he pretty much dropped off the edge of the world with no explanation. For some reason I thought the complete ban list included people that had been taken off of it. (nonsensical, I know)
whole lies with a half smile
flamewheel
Profile Blog Joined December 2009
FREEAGLELAND26782 Posts
May 29 2011 04:03 GMT
#1583
Eiii was modkilled at the end of the last PYP game.

Unfortunately, history has repeated itself.
Writerdamn, i was two days from retirement
Eiii
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States2566 Posts
May 29 2011 05:24 GMT
#1584
Unfortunately so The situation is pretty significantly different, though-- the first game it was entirely my fault, I was too terrified to post and 24h of not saying anything crept up much faster than I expected it to.

This time, I'm spending memorial day weekend with my parents and though I wasn't able to devote any time to the game during the day, I was planning on spending tonight defending myself from getting lynched-- only to find when I logged on that the deadline had been bumped up 24h without too much fanfare.

This is also my fault, of course. I shouldn't skim the bolded 'The day ends in XX hours' at the bottom of each night post-- but given the situation, I don't think the three game ban I'm up for would be fair.
:3
Qatol
Profile Blog Joined November 2006
United States3165 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-05-29 05:44:19
May 29 2011 05:40 GMT
#1585
On May 29 2011 14:24 Eiii wrote:
Unfortunately so The situation is pretty significantly different, though-- the first game it was entirely my fault, I was too terrified to post and 24h of not saying anything crept up much faster than I expected it to.

This time, I'm spending memorial day weekend with my parents and though I wasn't able to devote any time to the game during the day, I was planning on spending tonight defending myself from getting lynched-- only to find when I logged on that the deadline had been bumped up 24h without too much fanfare.

This is also my fault, of course. I shouldn't skim the bolded 'The day ends in XX hours' at the bottom of each night post-- but given the situation, I don't think the three game ban I'm up for would be fair.

I think I'll wait for Ver's recommendation before putting anything down if nobody minds.

Also,
BloodyC0bbler
Vain
Rean
Have been removed from the ban list.
Uff Da
GMarshal
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States22154 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-05-30 04:11:19
May 30 2011 02:21 GMT
#1586
VisceraEyes and Wunder both failed to vote in the last day of Surprisingly Normal Mini Mafia II so unless they can provide compelling reasons why they did not they should be facing standard one game bans.

EDIT: Wunder apparently had a family emergency, so I'm willing to cut him some slack.
Moderator
Qatol
Profile Blog Joined November 2006
United States3165 Posts
May 30 2011 05:30 GMT
#1587
On May 30 2011 11:21 GMarshal wrote:
VisceraEyes and Wunder both failed to vote in the last day of Surprisingly Normal Mini Mafia II so unless they can provide compelling reasons why they did not they should be facing standard one game bans.

EDIT: Wunder apparently had a family emergency, so I'm willing to cut him some slack.

Warning or nothing for Wunder?
Uff Da
GMarshal
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States22154 Posts
May 30 2011 05:38 GMT
#1588
Nothing I guess, I understand that when something serious like that happens mafia might be the last thing on your mind. Although next time I'd like a PM when something like that happens, all it takes is 2 minutes to say "GM stuff came up"
Moderator
Qatol
Profile Blog Joined November 2006
United States3165 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-05-31 00:44:43
May 30 2011 15:53 GMT
#1589
On May 30 2011 14:38 GMarshal wrote:
Nothing I guess, I understand that when something serious like that happens mafia might be the last thing on your mind. Although next time I'd like a PM when something like that happens, all it takes is 2 minutes to say "GM stuff came up"

Okay. Sounds good.

VisceraEyes added
Zona and JeeJee removed
tube's game count has been reduced to 2

Eiii, Ver and I keep missing each other online. I assume you would have no problem with at least a 1 game ban which would let this wait until I get back from vacation? I don't want you to have to miss games because you're in limbo about whether you can sign up.
EDIT: Eiii is sitting out PTP mafia. I will update that when we figure out what the punishment will be exactly.
Uff Da
GMarshal
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States22154 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-05-30 19:52:13
May 30 2011 19:37 GMT
#1590
Sorry Qatol, I hate to do this to you, but I've reconsidered the Wunder ban.

I found this post indicating that he was around watching NASL an hour before the voting deadline, which means he would have had no difficulty in casting a vote had he so chosen. He also has posts about half an hour after the voting deadline, which means he *was* on line.

Give him the standard one game deal.
Moderator
redFF
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United States3910 Posts
May 30 2011 19:49 GMT
#1591
On May 31 2011 04:37 GMarshal wrote:
Sorry Qatol, I hate to do this to you, but I've reconsidered the Wunder ban.

I found http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=227822&currentpage=3#54]this post indicating that he was around watching NASL an hour before the voting deadline, which means he would have had no difficulty in casting a vote had he so chosen. He also has posts about half an hour after the voting deadline, which means he *was* on line.

Give him the standard one game deal.
[/url]
doesn't lying make things worse?
GMarshal
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States22154 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-05-30 19:53:48
May 30 2011 19:53 GMT
#1592
On May 31 2011 04:49 redFF wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 31 2011 04:37 GMarshal wrote:
Sorry Qatol, I hate to do this to you, but I've reconsidered the Wunder ban.

I found http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=227822&currentpage=3#54]this post indicating that he was around watching NASL an hour before the voting deadline, which means he would have had no difficulty in casting a vote had he so chosen. He also has posts about half an hour after the voting deadline, which means he *was* on line.

Give him the standard one game deal.

doesn't lying make things worse?
[/url]


I'm not saying he lied, he could have had a family emergency, but it didn't stop him from being around, as his post seemed to imply, so I'm content to leave it at a one game ban
Moderator
Qatol
Profile Blog Joined November 2006
United States3165 Posts
May 30 2011 21:00 GMT
#1593
On May 31 2011 04:37 GMarshal wrote:
Sorry Qatol, I hate to do this to you, but I've reconsidered the Wunder ban.

I found this post indicating that he was around watching NASL an hour before the voting deadline, which means he would have had no difficulty in casting a vote had he so chosen. He also has posts about half an hour after the voting deadline, which means he *was* on line.

Give him the standard one game deal.

No problem. Updated.
Uff Da
Hesmyrr
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
Canada5776 Posts
June 05 2011 07:23 GMT
#1594
Add me to the ban list, have to quit Surprisingly Normal Mini Mafia III.
I think this might be necessary to prevent me from signing in impulsively even when I know my future schedule is volatile -_-
"If watching the MSL finals makes you a progamer, then anyone in Korea can do it." - Ha Tae Ki
GMarshal
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States22154 Posts
June 05 2011 07:28 GMT
#1595
On June 05 2011 16:23 Hesmyrr wrote:
Add me to the ban list, have to quit Surprisingly Normal Mini Mafia III.
I think this might be necessary to prevent me from signing in impulsively even when I know my future schedule is volatile -_-

You need replacement?

You don't need to eat a ban over that man, just tell me you need to be replaced, I'll contact the next person in the list.
Moderator
Hesmyrr
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
Canada5776 Posts
June 05 2011 08:38 GMT
#1596
On June 05 2011 16:28 GMarshal wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 05 2011 16:23 Hesmyrr wrote:
Add me to the ban list, have to quit Surprisingly Normal Mini Mafia III.
I think this might be necessary to prevent me from signing in impulsively even when I know my future schedule is volatile -_-

You need replacement?

You don't need to eat a ban over that man, just tell me you need to be replaced, I'll contact the next person in the list.

Thank you. Saw your update, going to sleep then.
"If watching the MSL finals makes you a progamer, then anyone in Korea can do it." - Ha Tae Ki
GMarshal
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States22154 Posts
June 06 2011 15:09 GMT
#1597
Oh, since I just noticed.

Happy Birthday Qatol!
Moderator
Meapak_Ziphh
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States6789 Posts
June 07 2011 04:21 GMT
#1598
Date_Reaper, Lafali, TheKK, and Clicker have been modkilled from XL. I want standard 1 game affairs for everyone... I have a feeling most of them wont be back though.
Forti et Fideli ~ TL Mafia Forum: Come play with us! ~ Go Samsung KHAN, Stork, JangBi , Shine, Grape, and TurN Fighting!~ wat
Meapak_Ziphh
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States6789 Posts
June 07 2011 05:02 GMT
#1599
Change Lafali's ban to a warning, he was contributing in the thread and meant to vote but was a little late. Considering he's new I'll cut him a little slack.
Forti et Fideli ~ TL Mafia Forum: Come play with us! ~ Go Samsung KHAN, Stork, JangBi , Shine, Grape, and TurN Fighting!~ wat
Barundar
Profile Joined May 2010
Denmark1582 Posts
June 07 2011 07:15 GMT
#1600
(stickied!)
Bartundar
Prev 1 78 79 80 81 82 180 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Replay Cast
08:00
QMC Community Tournament 1
CranKy Ducklings46
Liquipedia
OSC
07:15
Masters Cup #151 Group C
davetesta27
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ViBE164
Nina 159
ProTech145
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 13859
Artosis 538
PianO 27
Sacsri 7
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm160
canceldota144
League of Legends
Doublelift3851
Counter-Strike
Fnx 1621
minikerr16
Super Smash Bros
AZ_Axe111
Other Games
summit1g7761
shahzam611
Day[9].tv466
C9.Mang0386
Maynarde90
Trikslyr52
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV15
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 50
• CranKy Ducklings SOOP29
• RyuSc2 28
• Response 1
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• imaqtpie1008
• Shiphtur576
• Day9tv466
Upcoming Events
OSC
23h 20m
Big Brain Bouts
1d 10h
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
1d 17h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 19h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
Patches Events
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
[ Show More ]
The PondCast
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.