• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 01:38
CEST 07:38
KST 14:38
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202613Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ BW General Discussion GG Lan Fest Sofia, Bulgaria [this November]
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Canadian Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Artificial Intelligence Thread US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 10131 users

TL Mafia Ban List - Page 81

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 79 80 81 82 83 180 Next
flamewheel
Profile Blog Joined December 2009
FREEAGLELAND26782 Posts
June 07 2011 07:25 GMT
#1601
Thank Plexa.
Writerdamn, i was two days from retirement
Rean
Profile Joined February 2011
Netherlands808 Posts
June 07 2011 21:28 GMT
#1602
So, in PTP, Kenpachi/Pandain and Tnkted just left the game. Tnkted had legit reasons to leave, because he simply didn't have the time anymore, but Kenpachi requested replacement simply because:

[23:01] <+Kenpachi> uh
[23:01] <+Kenpachi> i quit cause of Palmar and people were lynching Bum
[23:01] <+Kenpachi> i was like fuck this shit. Terribad

Basically, he quit because he thought town was playing a bad game. Disregarding the fact that this is stupidly hypocrit because he didn't do a damn thing all game long, how is this even acceptable? He signed up for a game, then proceeds to just leave when other players don't carry his ass to victory? I don't know if there's any rules for that but in my opinion you can't sign up for a game only to leave at the slightest sign of trouble >.>
Coagulation
Profile Blog Joined July 2006
United States9633 Posts
June 08 2011 00:29 GMT
#1603
TL town is so fail it makes kenpachi ragequit.
deconduo
Profile Blog Joined January 2008
Ireland4122 Posts
June 08 2011 15:02 GMT
#1604
No discussing the game/bans until the game is over.
Qatol
Profile Blog Joined November 2006
United States3165 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-06-08 23:04:21
June 08 2011 22:59 GMT
#1605
On June 09 2011 00:02 deconduo wrote:
No discussing the game/bans until the game is over.

Agreed. Also, new rule added to the OP:
If you are not a host or cohost, please do not request bans for anyone without PMing me first.

It is a lot easier to manage things if ban requests come from the hosts/cohosts rather than from just anyone on the forum. If the circumstances warrant something else (for example, mia host/cohost + something bad happening in a game), I should probably know about it anyways if I don't, so then PMs are appreciated.

EDIT: This is not to say that if there is important information about a ban, it shouldn't be discussed (as evidently this is), but it should go through the host/PMs with me before coming out here.
Uff Da
Ver
Profile Joined October 2008
United States2186 Posts
June 08 2011 23:01 GMT
#1606
On May 29 2011 14:24 Eiii wrote:
Unfortunately so The situation is pretty significantly different, though-- the first game it was entirely my fault, I was too terrified to post and 24h of not saying anything crept up much faster than I expected it to.

This time, I'm spending memorial day weekend with my parents and though I wasn't able to devote any time to the game during the day, I was planning on spending tonight defending myself from getting lynched-- only to find when I logged on that the deadline had been bumped up 24h without too much fanfare.

This is also my fault, of course. I shouldn't skim the bolded 'The day ends in XX hours' at the bottom of each night post-- but given the situation, I don't think the three game ban I'm up for would be fair.


1 game ban is fine. 3 does seem excessive for this.
Liquipedia
Qatol
Profile Blog Joined November 2006
United States3165 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-06-08 23:16:06
June 08 2011 23:12 GMT
#1607
On June 09 2011 08:01 Ver wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 29 2011 14:24 Eiii wrote:
Unfortunately so The situation is pretty significantly different, though-- the first game it was entirely my fault, I was too terrified to post and 24h of not saying anything crept up much faster than I expected it to.

This time, I'm spending memorial day weekend with my parents and though I wasn't able to devote any time to the game during the day, I was planning on spending tonight defending myself from getting lynched-- only to find when I logged on that the deadline had been bumped up 24h without too much fanfare.

This is also my fault, of course. I shouldn't skim the bolded 'The day ends in XX hours' at the bottom of each night post-- but given the situation, I don't think the three game ban I'm up for would be fair.


1 game ban is fine. 3 does seem excessive for this.

Okay I talked to Ver and unless anyone objects, after he comes off this ban, he will have 2 previous bans (so the next modkill is 5 games barring something extraordinary). I assume nobody has a problem with that?

EDIT: And...
On June 07 2011 13:21 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
Date_Reaper, Lafali, TheKK, and Clicker have been modkilled from XL. I want standard 1 game affairs for everyone... I have a feeling most of them wont be back though.

On June 07 2011 14:02 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
Change Lafali's ban to a warning, he was contributing in the thread and meant to vote but was a little late. Considering he's new I'll cut him a little slack.

Updated.
The ban list should be completely updated right now so please let me know if it isn't.
Uff Da
Meapak_Ziphh
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States6789 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-06-11 05:22:54
June 11 2011 05:21 GMT
#1608
tdAdonis and Jimbooo have been modkilled for failure to vote in XL. I think this'll probably be my last batch, everyone else is active and contributing.

Oh lol I should add what I want, standard one game affairs, however like most modkills from this game I doubt they'll be back.
Forti et Fideli ~ TL Mafia Forum: Come play with us! ~ Go Samsung KHAN, Stork, JangBi , Shine, Grape, and TurN Fighting!~ wat
TheAwesomeAll
Profile Joined January 2011
Netherlands1609 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-06-13 14:27:44
June 13 2011 11:13 GMT
#1609
I got modkilled in XL for not voting, really stupid of me. I was posting my accusations but i thought i had another day to vote, and didnt want to appear hasty. fml
edit: im not defending myself, im an idiot, ad me to the list
double edit: (after reading some comments)i would prefer a warning though I'll, never vote late again :3
dr Helvetica <3
RebirthOfLeGenD
Profile Blog Joined November 2008
USA5860 Posts
June 13 2011 17:11 GMT
#1610
TheAwesomeAll, no editing posts. Add +2 to your ban count now.

God damn noobs.
Be a man, Become a Legend. TL Mafia Forum Ask for access!!
flamewheel
Profile Blog Joined December 2009
FREEAGLELAND26782 Posts
June 13 2011 17:14 GMT
#1611
^Ignore that troll.
Writerdamn, i was two days from retirement
Meapak_Ziphh
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States6789 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-06-13 20:22:44
June 13 2011 20:20 GMT
#1612
TheAwesomeAll and 35spike1 both apologised and expressed interest in playing again so I'll cut them some slack and just put them down for a warning. On the other hand I'd like bans for Senj, SprungJeezy, Cherubael, Aril, and Monsterdrakar.

Oh and RoL while we're trolling I have some inovative ideas regarding lifting factories and backstabbing teammates that I think we should work with.
Forti et Fideli ~ TL Mafia Forum: Come play with us! ~ Go Samsung KHAN, Stork, JangBi , Shine, Grape, and TurN Fighting!~ wat
Qatol
Profile Blog Joined November 2006
United States3165 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-06-14 02:21:48
June 14 2011 02:14 GMT
#1613
Okay the list should be updated. Warnings for TheAwesomeAll and 35spike1 and bans for everyone else. I really hope this many modkills doesn't become a trend.

Edit: and with my newfound realization that SNMM3 is over, Wunder and VisceraEyes are off the list.
Uff Da
Qatol
Profile Blog Joined November 2006
United States3165 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-06-17 03:23:25
June 17 2011 03:23 GMT
#1614
Lazorbear added

EDIT: added before he was even modkilled!
Uff Da
flamewheel
Profile Blog Joined December 2009
FREEAGLELAND26782 Posts
June 17 2011 03:44 GMT
#1615
You so tricky.
Writerdamn, i was two days from retirement
Rean
Profile Joined February 2011
Netherlands808 Posts
June 18 2011 21:48 GMT
#1616
On June 08 2011 06:28 Rean wrote:
So, in PTP, Kenpachi/Pandain and Tnkted just left the game. Tnkted had legit reasons to leave, because he simply didn't have the time anymore, but Kenpachi requested replacement simply because:

[23:01] <+Kenpachi> uh
[23:01] <+Kenpachi> i quit cause of Palmar and people were lynching Bum
[23:01] <+Kenpachi> i was like fuck this shit. Terribad

Basically, he quit because he thought town was playing a bad game. Disregarding the fact that this is stupidly hypocrit because he didn't do a damn thing all game long, how is this even acceptable? He signed up for a game, then proceeds to just leave when other players don't carry his ass to victory? I don't know if there's any rules for that but in my opinion you can't sign up for a game only to leave at the slightest sign of trouble >.>


Now that the game is over I'd like to adress this as it still pisses me off alot that you can just ragequit out of a game because people aren't doing all the work for you.
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
June 18 2011 22:07 GMT
#1617
On June 19 2011 06:48 Rean wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 08 2011 06:28 Rean wrote:
So, in PTP, Kenpachi/Pandain and Tnkted just left the game. Tnkted had legit reasons to leave, because he simply didn't have the time anymore, but Kenpachi requested replacement simply because:

[23:01] <+Kenpachi> uh
[23:01] <+Kenpachi> i quit cause of Palmar and people were lynching Bum
[23:01] <+Kenpachi> i was like fuck this shit. Terribad

Basically, he quit because he thought town was playing a bad game. Disregarding the fact that this is stupidly hypocrit because he didn't do a damn thing all game long, how is this even acceptable? He signed up for a game, then proceeds to just leave when other players don't carry his ass to victory? I don't know if there's any rules for that but in my opinion you can't sign up for a game only to leave at the slightest sign of trouble >.>


Now that the game is over I'd like to adress this as it still pisses me off alot that you can just ragequit out of a game because people aren't doing all the work for you.


I second this, Ragequitting because someone is playing bad in a teamgame is just... terrible. And it makes the players you ragequit because of feel bad.

Why not help, instead of rage?
Computer says mafia
Qatol
Profile Blog Joined November 2006
United States3165 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-06-18 22:26:59
June 18 2011 22:25 GMT
#1618
On June 19 2011 06:48 Rean wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 08 2011 06:28 Rean wrote:
So, in PTP, Kenpachi/Pandain and Tnkted just left the game. Tnkted had legit reasons to leave, because he simply didn't have the time anymore, but Kenpachi requested replacement simply because:

[23:01] <+Kenpachi> uh
[23:01] <+Kenpachi> i quit cause of Palmar and people were lynching Bum
[23:01] <+Kenpachi> i was like fuck this shit. Terribad

Basically, he quit because he thought town was playing a bad game. Disregarding the fact that this is stupidly hypocrit because he didn't do a damn thing all game long, how is this even acceptable? He signed up for a game, then proceeds to just leave when other players don't carry his ass to victory? I don't know if there's any rules for that but in my opinion you can't sign up for a game only to leave at the slightest sign of trouble >.>


Now that the game is over I'd like to adress this as it still pisses me off alot that you can just ragequit out of a game because people aren't doing all the work for you.

On March 04 2010 15:36 Qatol wrote:
Rules for this thread
If you are not a host or cohost, please do not request bans for anyone without PMing me first.

While I understand that you're grumpy about this, I would still prefer to hear from deconduo and/or BrownBear about it before anyone else weighs in. He may have information you do not and his opinion still matters the most. I have PMed them about this. Hopefully they will post here soon.
Uff Da
deconduo
Profile Blog Joined January 2008
Ireland4122 Posts
June 18 2011 22:33 GMT
#1619
I won't ask for a ban as he did ask permission to leave. However, I would suggest something about requiring a legimate reason to leave the game be added to the OP. I don't feel a ban is deserved as this (as far as I know) hasn't come up before, and I did allow him to leave.
Qatol
Profile Blog Joined November 2006
United States3165 Posts
June 19 2011 00:34 GMT
#1620
On June 19 2011 07:33 deconduo wrote:
I won't ask for a ban as he did ask permission to leave. However, I would suggest something about requiring a legimate reason to leave the game be added to the OP. I don't feel a ban is deserved as this (as far as I know) hasn't come up before, and I did allow him to leave.

Would you like a warning then? And I'll try to add something to the model OP about this. I'll have to think of exactly how I want to phrase it though. Suggestions would be welcome.
Uff Da
Prev 1 79 80 81 82 83 180 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Replay Cast
08:00
QMC Community Tournament 1
Liquipedia
OSC
07:15
Masters Cup #151 Group C
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RuFF_SC2 187
Nina 121
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 3843
Sharp 415
Mong 90
Dewaltoss 87
Icarus 9
Noble 9
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm191
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King206
Other Games
summit1g7069
WinterStarcraft572
C9.Mang0276
Sick141
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• practicex 32
• StrangeGG 25
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Azhi_Dahaki24
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2256
League of Legends
• Lourlo1091
• Stunt384
Other Games
• Shiphtur481
Upcoming Events
OSC
17h 22m
Big Brain Bouts
1d 4h
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
1d 11h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 13h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
Patches Events
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
[ Show More ]
The PondCast
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.