• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 06:47
CEST 12:47
KST 19:47
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)73Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups?
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? BSL Season 23 Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Dating: How's your luck? Artificial Intelligence Thread US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 10509 users

[NA LCS] Spring Playoffs - Page 49

Forum Index > LoL Tournaments
Post a Reply
Prev 1 47 48 49 50 51 147 Next
wei2coolman
Profile Joined November 2010
United States60033 Posts
April 27 2013 04:17 GMT
#961
On April 27 2013 13:15 onlywonderboy wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 27 2013 12:56 Nitan wrote:
On April 27 2013 12:52 Slow Motion wrote:
As a Saint fan who used to be a CLG fan before he got kicked, I LOVE the jungle problems CLG is having. Remember CLG could have had the ultimate allstar team of Voyboy, Saint, Jiji/Link, Doublelift, and Chauster.


Given how Curse has been playing this team is less appealing than it used to be.

It's alright, I'm a Browns fan, I'm used to disappointment.

I'm sorry.
liftlift > tsm
onlywonderboy
Profile Joined August 2012
United States23745 Posts
April 27 2013 04:18 GMT
#962
On April 27 2013 13:17 wei2coolman wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 27 2013 13:15 onlywonderboy wrote:
On April 27 2013 12:56 Nitan wrote:
On April 27 2013 12:52 Slow Motion wrote:
As a Saint fan who used to be a CLG fan before he got kicked, I LOVE the jungle problems CLG is having. Remember CLG could have had the ultimate allstar team of Voyboy, Saint, Jiji/Link, Doublelift, and Chauster.


Given how Curse has been playing this team is less appealing than it used to be.

It's alright, I'm a Browns fan, I'm used to disappointment.

I'm sorry.

It's been good training on how to not just be a fair weather fan.
RIP Ryan Davis / TL or Die / @onlywonderboy
Shotcoder
Profile Blog Joined July 2009
United States2316 Posts
April 27 2013 04:21 GMT
#963
On April 27 2013 13:10 wei2coolman wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 27 2013 13:01 Shotcoder wrote:
Put Aphro at ADC and bench Dlift. Dlift playing vayne and twitch holds them back just as much as HSGG playing just Malph and Cho. Aphro had a much better champion pool when he played for FeaR than Dlift. He was one of the first players to play Varus, Twitch and Draven and look at where they are now. His MF and EZ are also good mechanically.

Idk I think CLG needs a shake up somewhere, I thought Aphro would bring it but I guess he got drawn into that CLG protect the adc strat.

lol. I don't think you understand how DL picks came to be.

the reason he only plays vayne and twitch, is cuz HSGG, and Chauster, literally for the life of them, couldn't play damage oriented champions to save their dying mothers.



So you play a snowball champion that can take over a game(Draven/MF) or you play something that can protect itself better(Varus/EZ). Sounds like DLift having to play Late game adcs hinders the picks as much as HSGG and Chauster.
Shotcoder - C+ BW Terran, Gold LoL(ADC Main)
Neverhood
Profile Joined August 2009
United States5388 Posts
April 27 2013 04:22 GMT
#964
Anybody have a link to the relegation tournament schedule? Thanks in advance
Jaedong :D
wei2coolman
Profile Joined November 2010
United States60033 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-04-27 04:26:22
April 27 2013 04:24 GMT
#965
On April 27 2013 13:21 Shotcoder wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 27 2013 13:10 wei2coolman wrote:
On April 27 2013 13:01 Shotcoder wrote:
Put Aphro at ADC and bench Dlift. Dlift playing vayne and twitch holds them back just as much as HSGG playing just Malph and Cho. Aphro had a much better champion pool when he played for FeaR than Dlift. He was one of the first players to play Varus, Twitch and Draven and look at where they are now. His MF and EZ are also good mechanically.

Idk I think CLG needs a shake up somewhere, I thought Aphro would bring it but I guess he got drawn into that CLG protect the adc strat.

lol. I don't think you understand how DL picks came to be.

the reason he only plays vayne and twitch, is cuz HSGG, and Chauster, literally for the life of them, couldn't play damage oriented champions to save their dying mothers.



So you play a snowball champion that can take over a game(Draven/MF) or you play something that can protect itself better(Varus/EZ). Sounds like DLift having to play Late game adcs hinders the picks as much as HSGG and Chauster.

"having to play", its not his choice, its his team's choice.

it's like everyone forgot doublelift used to play graves/ez/cait/kog/ashe/sivir/urgot in season 2, and all to great success.

If anything he's got one of the biggest ADC champion pools.
liftlift > tsm
KissBlade
Profile Blog Joined October 2004
United States5718 Posts
April 27 2013 04:25 GMT
#966
On April 27 2013 13:21 Shotcoder wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 27 2013 13:10 wei2coolman wrote:
On April 27 2013 13:01 Shotcoder wrote:
Put Aphro at ADC and bench Dlift. Dlift playing vayne and twitch holds them back just as much as HSGG playing just Malph and Cho. Aphro had a much better champion pool when he played for FeaR than Dlift. He was one of the first players to play Varus, Twitch and Draven and look at where they are now. His MF and EZ are also good mechanically.

Idk I think CLG needs a shake up somewhere, I thought Aphro would bring it but I guess he got drawn into that CLG protect the adc strat.

lol. I don't think you understand how DL picks came to be.

the reason he only plays vayne and twitch, is cuz HSGG, and Chauster, literally for the life of them, couldn't play damage oriented champions to save their dying mothers.



So you play a snowball champion that can take over a game(Draven/MF) or you play something that can protect itself better(Varus/EZ). Sounds like DLift having to play Late game adcs hinders the picks as much as HSGG and Chauster.



lol oh man, I wish I could read more of your posts because there's some real humor with these ones.
Dgiese
Profile Joined July 2010
United States2687 Posts
April 27 2013 04:25 GMT
#967
On April 27 2013 13:15 onlywonderboy wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 27 2013 12:56 Nitan wrote:
On April 27 2013 12:52 Slow Motion wrote:
As a Saint fan who used to be a CLG fan before he got kicked, I LOVE the jungle problems CLG is having. Remember CLG could have had the ultimate allstar team of Voyboy, Saint, Jiji/Link, Doublelift, and Chauster.


Given how Curse has been playing this team is less appealing than it used to be.

It's alright, I'm a Browns fan, I'm used to disappointment.

Right on! Im living in CLE at the moment, I heard the owner is getting indited for racketeering!
Gahlo
Profile Joined February 2010
United States35174 Posts
April 27 2013 04:27 GMT
#968
On April 27 2013 13:18 onlywonderboy wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 27 2013 13:17 wei2coolman wrote:
On April 27 2013 13:15 onlywonderboy wrote:
On April 27 2013 12:56 Nitan wrote:
On April 27 2013 12:52 Slow Motion wrote:
As a Saint fan who used to be a CLG fan before he got kicked, I LOVE the jungle problems CLG is having. Remember CLG could have had the ultimate allstar team of Voyboy, Saint, Jiji/Link, Doublelift, and Chauster.


Given how Curse has been playing this team is less appealing than it used to be.

It's alright, I'm a Browns fan, I'm used to disappointment.

I'm sorry.

It's been good training on how to not just be a fair weather fan.

As an Eagles fan, I feel your pain.
KissBlade
Profile Blog Joined October 2004
United States5718 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-04-27 05:23:24
April 27 2013 04:29 GMT
#969
On April 27 2013 13:15 IshinShishi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 27 2013 13:10 upperbound wrote:
In what way did Hotshot do well? He lost lane as malphite to irelia without reallw any jungler presence, not always horribly, but he lost. He often ulted before his team was in position to engage, and predictably no one followed up. He did what Hotshot always does, become thoroughly mediocre, staying relevant because he only plays champs whose job is to soak massive amounts of damage. CLG can never count on him to make a gamechanging play. Sure, he throws less than Doublelift, but he also never makes big plays. He's the kind of player I love having on my solo queue team, but hate having on my 5s team. Why would a "top tier" team want that?

Like I said, he didn't lose to solo irelia, there were always 2 or 3 pressuring hotshot top while there was no bear to be seen on the map. Hotshot played well, period.


I wouldn't say he played poorly because that's not true. However, he took zero risks with any of his plays nor attempted to make any (other than that disastrous game one) Game three where he basically more or less only used his ult for a flash was lackluster for sure. However, I wouldn't exactly say he played "well" either unless your definition of "playing well" = "playing average".
ketchup
Profile Joined August 2010
14521 Posts
April 27 2013 04:30 GMT
#970
On April 27 2013 13:27 Gahlo wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 27 2013 13:18 onlywonderboy wrote:
On April 27 2013 13:17 wei2coolman wrote:
On April 27 2013 13:15 onlywonderboy wrote:
On April 27 2013 12:56 Nitan wrote:
On April 27 2013 12:52 Slow Motion wrote:
As a Saint fan who used to be a CLG fan before he got kicked, I LOVE the jungle problems CLG is having. Remember CLG could have had the ultimate allstar team of Voyboy, Saint, Jiji/Link, Doublelift, and Chauster.


Given how Curse has been playing this team is less appealing than it used to be.

It's alright, I'm a Browns fan, I'm used to disappointment.

I'm sorry.

It's been good training on how to not just be a fair weather fan.

As an Eagles fan, I feel your pain.


As someone who lives around that area, I gotta feel for you. I'm not a fan of theirs at all, but it always amazes me how amazingly devoted the fans are to these Philly teams. Good luck with that. You know what true disappointment is.
Ryuu314
Profile Joined October 2009
United States12679 Posts
April 27 2013 04:33 GMT
#971
I honestly feel that CLG would be doing much better if they stopped being so stubborn about playing the 4-protects-1 comp.
Sufficiency
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
Canada23833 Posts
April 27 2013 04:48 GMT
#972
On April 27 2013 13:33 Ryuu314 wrote:
I honestly feel that CLG would be doing much better if they stopped being so stubborn about playing the 4-protects-1 comp.


They can't. HSGG basically can't play anything else beside Malphite and Shen.
https://twitter.com/SufficientStats
Nitan
Profile Joined September 2008
United States3401 Posts
April 27 2013 04:55 GMT
#973
On April 27 2013 13:33 Ryuu314 wrote:
I honestly feel that CLG would be doing much better if they stopped being so stubborn about playing the 4-protects-1 comp.


That game against MRN pretty much destroyed their spirit for that.
Do I contradict myself? Very well, then I contradict myself. I am large, I contain multitudes.
MooMooMugi
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
United States10531 Posts
April 27 2013 04:59 GMT
#974
Thus ends the reign of CLG
|LoL & SC2 IGN both my username| Just livin' the baylife| Hearthstone ID: MooMooMugi#1544| Dank Memer since 2011
Swords
Profile Blog Joined May 2012
6038 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-04-27 05:03:37
April 27 2013 05:02 GMT
#975
On April 27 2013 13:48 Sufficiency wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 27 2013 13:33 Ryuu314 wrote:
I honestly feel that CLG would be doing much better if they stopped being so stubborn about playing the 4-protects-1 comp.


They can't. HSGG basically can't play anything else beside Malphite and Shen.


His Cho Gath is pretty good. In fact, the games I've seen this season where CLG win convincingly seemed to involve HSGG playing Cho.
onlywonderboy
Profile Joined August 2012
United States23745 Posts
April 27 2013 05:13 GMT
#976
On April 27 2013 13:27 Gahlo wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 27 2013 13:18 onlywonderboy wrote:
On April 27 2013 13:17 wei2coolman wrote:
On April 27 2013 13:15 onlywonderboy wrote:
On April 27 2013 12:56 Nitan wrote:
On April 27 2013 12:52 Slow Motion wrote:
As a Saint fan who used to be a CLG fan before he got kicked, I LOVE the jungle problems CLG is having. Remember CLG could have had the ultimate allstar team of Voyboy, Saint, Jiji/Link, Doublelift, and Chauster.


Given how Curse has been playing this team is less appealing than it used to be.

It's alright, I'm a Browns fan, I'm used to disappointment.

I'm sorry.

It's been good training on how to not just be a fair weather fan.

As an Eagles fan, I feel your pain.

It's alright, despite the whole racketeering trouble with our new owner, I'm pretty happy with our new front office. Active free agency, nice draft picks, it's like we actually want to win or something. Cautiously optimistic.
RIP Ryan Davis / TL or Die / @onlywonderboy
Zdrastochye
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
Ivory Coast6262 Posts
April 27 2013 05:21 GMT
#977
Shaky scene is shaky.
Hey! How you doin'?
thenexusp
Profile Joined May 2009
United States3721 Posts
April 27 2013 05:42 GMT
#978
On April 27 2013 13:01 Shotcoder wrote:
Put Aphro at ADC and bench Dlift. Dlift playing vayne and twitch holds them back just as much as HSGG playing just Malph and Cho. Aphro had a much better champion pool when he played for FeaR than Dlift. He was one of the first players to play Varus, Twitch and Draven and look at where they are now. His MF and EZ are also good mechanically.

Idk I think CLG needs a shake up somewhere, I thought Aphro would bring it but I guess he got drawn into that CLG protect the adc strat.

Dlift used to play a sick blitzcrank, so they could potentially just roleswap one game and surprise everyone

Too bad blitzcrank got nerfed a lot since s1...
SidianTheBard
Profile Joined October 2010
United States2475 Posts
April 27 2013 05:48 GMT
#979
On April 27 2013 13:48 Sufficiency wrote:
They can't. HSGG basically can't play anything else beside Malphite and Shen.


90% of your posts are just bashing Hotshot. Give it a rest yo.

He plays smart, he plays safe, he does his job.
Creator of Abyssal Reef, Ascension to Aiur, Battle on the Boardwalk, Habitation Station, Honorgrounds, IPL Darkness Falls, King's Cove, Korhal Carnage Knockout & Moonlight Madness.
nosliw
Profile Blog Joined December 2008
United States2716 Posts
April 27 2013 05:53 GMT
#980
recommended games for CLG vs Vulcun?
Prev 1 47 48 49 50 51 147 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Afreeca Starleague
19:00
Ro4 Match 2
Soma vs Soulkey
Afreeca ASL 11988
StarCastTV_EN343
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Lowko136
ProTech130
StarCraft: Brood War
Calm 13759
Bisu 3900
Jaedong 3351
EffOrt 1173
ZerO 426
Horang2 378
Pusan 278
BeSt 269
Zeus 247
Larva 243
[ Show more ]
actioN 193
Hyun 144
Mind 137
Barracks 97
ggaemo 82
Bale 45
Killer 43
Yoon 43
Sharp 43
scan(afreeca) 42
NotJumperer 32
ToSsGirL 30
Shinee 24
Sacsri 22
Hm[arnc] 21
Terrorterran 15
Noble 10
ajuk12(nOOB) 7
League of Legends
JimRising 398
Counter-Strike
olofmeister1205
byalli457
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King85
Other Games
ceh9653
crisheroes235
Sick178
Pyrionflax160
dupreeh98
Organizations
StarCraft: Brood War
UltimateBattle 189
StarCraft 2
IntoTheiNu 85
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream45
StarCraft 2
WardiTV9
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• LUISG 55
• killerbeecast8
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV363
• lizZardDota2293
League of Legends
• Jankos1155
Upcoming Events
INu's Battles
13m
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
13h 13m
Patches Events
1d 5h
The PondCast
1d 23h
INu's Battles
2 days
Percival vs TBD
TBD vs herO
OSC
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
OSC
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
[ Show More ]
Patches Events
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.