• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 21:13
CEST 03:13
KST 10:13
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)77Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released BW General Discussion SC4ALL II Brood War Complete Invited Player Lineup 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Dating: How's your luck?
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7145 users

Top 20% Invites - Page 9

Forum Index > Legacy of the Void
Post a Reply
Prev 1 7 8 9 10 11 21 Next All
CursOr
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
United States6335 Posts
May 01 2015 09:40 GMT
#161
On May 01 2015 18:39 Pursuit_ wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 01 2015 18:26 Garbels wrote:
Got in, played one game and now have the same error.
But guys dont worry looks like NA did not get the invites yet.


I did and I'm NA.

Way to ruin my hope bro, thanks.
CJ forever (-_-(-_-(-_-(-_-)-_-)-_-)-_-)
MorDka
Profile Joined October 2012
Poland543 Posts
May 01 2015 09:40 GMT
#162
On May 01 2015 18:37 laaaaaaaamee wrote:
err guys, this popped up when i tried to find match? its recurring
[image loading]

i get the same mostly, but sometimes it finds the game fast enough just keep trying i played 2 games :D
Pursuit_
Profile Blog Joined June 2012
United States1330 Posts
Last Edited: 2015-05-01 09:41:24
May 01 2015 09:40 GMT
#163
On May 01 2015 18:40 CursOr wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 01 2015 18:39 Pursuit_ wrote:
On May 01 2015 18:26 Garbels wrote:
Got in, played one game and now have the same error.
But guys dont worry looks like NA did not get the invites yet.


I did and I'm NA.

Way to ruin my hope bro, thanks.


Sorry to be the bearer of bad news

edit: If it's any consolation the Beta is barely playable, I've got 2 games in about half an hour fo searching due to the errors others have mentioned.
In Somnis Veritas
CursOr
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
United States6335 Posts
May 01 2015 09:41 GMT
#164
Maybe they go out over a span of time, thought that is not likely, it's possible. Still hoping
CJ forever (-_-(-_-(-_-(-_-)-_-)-_-)-_-)
404AlphaSquad
Profile Joined October 2011
839 Posts
May 01 2015 09:47 GMT
#165
Is it only me or is the ping absurdly high on this test server? I have roughly a ping of 180 on the test server. I am EU.
aka Kalevi
DreamOen
Profile Joined March 2010
Spain1400 Posts
Last Edited: 2015-05-01 09:49:02
May 01 2015 09:48 GMT
#166
Anyone getting, missing required gamesite information?
Ok, I see a lot of people having this issue, blizzard probably will fix it Soon.
Tester | MC | Crank | Flash | Jaedong | MVP
Meavis
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
Netherlands1300 Posts
May 01 2015 09:49 GMT
#167
afaik it's a single server hosted from blizz HQ florida, hence the ping
"Not you."
TheBloodyDwarf
Profile Blog Joined March 2012
Finland7524 Posts
May 01 2015 09:50 GMT
#168
On May 01 2015 18:47 404AlphaSquad wrote:
Is it only me or is the ping absurdly high on this test server? I have roughly a ping of 180 on the test server. I am EU.

Normal NA server ping for me.
Fusilero: "I still can't believe he did that, like dude what the fuck there's fandom and then there's what he did like holy shit. I still see it when I close my eyes." <- reaction to the original drunk santa post which later caught on
TheBloodyDwarf
Profile Blog Joined March 2012
Finland7524 Posts
May 01 2015 09:52 GMT
#169
I don't know which profile gave me beta. I havent really played EU for over year now. But I played my NA account from gold to diamond last season.
So am I part of the NA or EU beta invites?
Fusilero: "I still can't believe he did that, like dude what the fuck there's fandom and then there's what he did like holy shit. I still see it when I close my eyes." <- reaction to the original drunk santa post which later caught on
PinoKotsBeer
Profile Joined February 2014
Netherlands1387 Posts
May 01 2015 09:56 GMT
#170
Got finally the beta access, dont know if it is due the Virtual ticket or the top20%.
http://www.twitch.tv/pinokotsbeer
Alch3mist
Profile Joined December 2011
Belgium29 Posts
May 01 2015 09:56 GMT
#171
I was in high plat last season, in world 10% based on rankedftw. I got in dia after 25 - 30 games in this season. Is it really possible that i wasn't in the 20%? I read it's based on MMR and not on the rank but still, could it be such a difference between the two?
I was really sure i would get one as i was playing against dia very often and got promoted very quickly after last season's end.
My stats: http://www.rankedftw.com/team/807523/#td=region&ty=c&tyz=0&tx=a&tl=1
EmilA
Profile Joined October 2010
Denmark4618 Posts
May 01 2015 09:58 GMT
#172
Can yuropoors play lag free local lobbies with each other?
I have 8 games played in total in the past 2 years and I got in


http://dotabuff.com/players/122305951 playing other games
Bojas
Profile Joined December 2010
Netherlands2397 Posts
May 01 2015 10:01 GMT
#173
On May 01 2015 18:37 laaaaaaaamee wrote:
err guys, this popped up when i tried to find match? its recurring
[image loading]

Same issue now. Played 4 games this morning without any error message. Can't play anymore. Guess I'll actually be productive and do some homework instead.
moofang
Profile Joined June 2011
508 Posts
May 01 2015 10:06 GMT
#174
I'm in! I was top plat on NA last season (rank 1-2 on my division, peaked top 150 or so in plat on nios). Tried hard but fruitlessly to make it back into diamond, but I guess the top plat was worth something after all

Not sure if it's mentioned in the thread yet, but don't just check your emails. I didn't get an email notification, and my friend who got in the first wave said his email arrived 2-3 weeks late. Check your 'manage games' page on battle.net.
EmilA
Profile Joined October 2010
Denmark4618 Posts
May 01 2015 10:09 GMT
#175
Yeah, alternatively check if LotV has popped up in your options when selecting region from the launcher. Hope lotv is good, didn't play hots at all :D But now that infestors are poop again I might enjoy SC2 once more.
http://dotabuff.com/players/122305951 playing other games
EleanorRIgby
Profile Joined March 2008
Canada3923 Posts
May 01 2015 10:11 GMT
#176
yea nothing in my account or bnet launcher, back to cs.
savior did nothing wrong
tar
Profile Joined October 2010
Germany991 Posts
May 01 2015 10:17 GMT
#177
whohooooo beta
I guess matchmaking will work a lot better (ie faster) now that the player base has exploded
whoever I pick for my anti team turns gosu
Steelo_Rivers
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
United States1968 Posts
May 01 2015 10:23 GMT
#178
I got a beta invite and I haven't been ranked since like the seecond season of HotS (2013)
ok
Yrr
Profile Joined June 2012
Germany805 Posts
May 01 2015 10:31 GMT
#179
On May 01 2015 19:23 Steelo_Rivers wrote:
I got a beta invite and I haven't been ranked since like the seecond season of HotS (2013)

I assume blizzard used a MMR list that didnt check for activity in 1v1s and the list contains every account that was master/top diamond in HotS when its holder stopped playing 1v1s.
MMR decay is bad, m'kay? | Personal Hero: TerranHwaiting
korona
Profile Joined October 2009
1098 Posts
Last Edited: 2015-05-01 10:45:52
May 01 2015 10:43 GMT
#180
On May 01 2015 19:23 Steelo_Rivers wrote:
I got a beta invite and I haven't been ranked since like the seecond season of HotS (2013)

But have you played unranked? Unranked is pretty much the same as ranked - Only separate MMR and ladder placements hidden. Unranked & ranked even use the same matchmaking queue.
Prev 1 7 8 9 10 11 21 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 8h 47m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
NeuroSwarm 189
ViBE125
ProTech120
Nathanias 96
RuFF_SC2 38
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 16219
Rain 1544
GuemChi 898
Artosis 704
Bale 15
Dota 2
monkeys_forever487
Counter-Strike
taco 214
minikerr26
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox1020
Mew2King94
Other Games
summit1g7272
JimRising 497
WinterStarcraft480
C9.Mang0176
Trikslyr56
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick898
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream47
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 100
• davetesta25
• Letter144
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• Scarra563
• Shiphtur379
Upcoming Events
The PondCast
8h 47m
INu's Battles
9h 47m
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
11h 47m
OSC
21h 2m
Replay Cast
21h 47m
OSC
1d 21h
Big Brain Bouts
2 days
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
[ Show More ]
Patches Events
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.