• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 18:15
CEST 00:15
KST 07:15
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)77Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released BW General Discussion SC4ALL II Brood War Complete Invited Player Lineup 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Dating: How's your luck?
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8660 users

Top 20% Invites - Page 11

Forum Index > Legacy of the Void
Post a Reply
Prev 1 9 10 11 12 13 21 Next All
Yrr
Profile Joined June 2012
Germany805 Posts
May 01 2015 13:59 GMT
#201
On May 01 2015 22:52 Garbels wrote:
Most of platin.

Only according to points.
MMR decay is bad, m'kay? | Personal Hero: TerranHwaiting
WonnaPlay
Profile Joined September 2010
Netherlands912 Posts
May 01 2015 14:11 GMT
#202
On May 01 2015 22:11 KatatoniK wrote:
Man seeing people who haven't played since 2013 and people getting alt accounts in while I narrowly miss out by such a tiny margin makes me a little salty :<


I would be salty too, but i got in :<
Big J
Profile Joined March 2011
Austria16289 Posts
Last Edited: 2015-05-01 14:15:53
May 01 2015 14:15 GMT
#203
Got in, but probably cant really test it till sunday.
TT1
Profile Blog Joined December 2008
Canada10090 Posts
May 01 2015 14:15 GMT
#204
yay faster q times!
gratz to everyone who got a key! CYA ON ZE BATTLEFIELD <3
ab = tl(i) + tl(pc), the grand answer to every tl.net debate
Vedeynevin
Profile Joined February 2015
United States431 Posts
May 01 2015 14:17 GMT
#205
i was at 14% and didn't get in :/

Gratz to everyone that did though!
[PkF] Wire
Profile Joined March 2013
France24239 Posts
May 01 2015 14:19 GMT
#206
Man, I was so worried because I left league at the end of last season out of rage not being able to get masters, but I'm in ! I hope the game I'll discover won't be as bad as I fear and that you can disable the units silhouettes behind buildings. Gl hf everyone !
JacobShock
Profile Blog Joined April 2012
Denmark2485 Posts
Last Edited: 2015-05-01 14:26:33
May 01 2015 14:24 GMT
#207
On May 01 2015 22:52 Garbels wrote:
Most of platin.


oh shit I have it then. Weird how they didnt send out a mail, I wonder how long I have had that key.


Missing game information error is quite annoying though.
"Right on" - Morrow
WonnaPlay
Profile Joined September 2010
Netherlands912 Posts
May 01 2015 14:43 GMT
#208
On May 01 2015 23:24 JacobShock wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 01 2015 22:52 Garbels wrote:
Most of platin.


oh shit I have it then. Weird how they didnt send out a mail, I wonder how long I have had that key.


Missing game information error is quite annoying though.


Probably just since today
Ovid
Profile Blog Joined October 2013
United Kingdom948 Posts
May 01 2015 14:51 GMT
#209
I think they had the percent too broad. I'm 10-1 and I'm like mid-low master so nothing special.
I'm struggling to get any useful information since my opponents are floating so much money or dying to stupid things, the only game I lost so far was a game where I was cannon rushed and then failed a ravager bust after.

I'm currently looking at fast adrenal glands + muta in ZvP and my god does it wreck face.
When I've worked out a more solid BO I will post it.
I will make Yogg Saron priest work...
wUndertUnge
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States1126 Posts
May 01 2015 14:59 GMT
#210
Is anyone hitting a wall during the installation? It just froze up on me this morning. Can try deleting the file folder where LOTV did the partial install and reinstall?
Clan: QQGC - wundertunge#1850
TL+ Member
Zidane
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
United States1692 Posts
May 01 2015 15:13 GMT
#211
Ugh last season i messed around too much. Now Im screwed out of beta

http://www.rankedftw.com/team/263744/#td=region&ty=c&tyz=0&tx=a&tl=1
KingAlphard
Profile Blog Joined August 2012
Italy1705 Posts
Last Edited: 2015-05-01 15:28:46
May 01 2015 15:28 GMT
#212
On May 01 2015 23:51 Ovid wrote:
I think they had the percent too broad. I'm 10-1 and I'm like mid-low master so nothing special.
I'm struggling to get any useful information since my opponents are floating so much money or dying to stupid things, the only game I lost so far was a game where I was cannon rushed and then failed a ravager bust after.

I'm currently looking at fast adrenal glands + muta in ZvP and my god does it wreck face.
When I've worked out a more solid BO I will post it.


If you're masters then it's expected that you have to play a few games before you meet opponents of your same skill...
HewTheTitan
Profile Joined February 2015
Canada331 Posts
Last Edited: 2015-05-01 15:31:31
May 01 2015 15:28 GMT
#213
Damnit, I only got a Heroes beta. I don't even want that one. I guess I can use it for LANs.

I should have played my obligatory 1-3 games last season, but the PASSION, it's gone for now.

I was... 11% at best, 18% at worst in the season before.
Ovid
Profile Blog Joined October 2013
United Kingdom948 Posts
May 01 2015 15:36 GMT
#214
On May 02 2015 00:28 KingAlphard wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 01 2015 23:51 Ovid wrote:
I think they had the percent too broad. I'm 10-1 and I'm like mid-low master so nothing special.
I'm struggling to get any useful information since my opponents are floating so much money or dying to stupid things, the only game I lost so far was a game where I was cannon rushed and then failed a ravager bust after.

I'm currently looking at fast adrenal glands + muta in ZvP and my god does it wreck face.
When I've worked out a more solid BO I will post it.


If you're masters then it's expected that you have to play a few games before you meet opponents of your same skill...


Unranked isn't working so it's not MMR case, it's because we have to play custom games.
I will make Yogg Saron priest work...
[PkF] Wire
Profile Joined March 2013
France24239 Posts
May 01 2015 15:38 GMT
#215
My God are low graphics ugly... What is that shitty lightning ?
Thalandros
Profile Blog Joined July 2012
Netherlands1151 Posts
May 01 2015 15:56 GMT
#216
Got in, but getting an error every game. Can't seem to play matchmaking. Oh well.
|| ''I think we have all experienced passion that is not in any sense reasonable.'' ||
Ovid
Profile Blog Joined October 2013
United Kingdom948 Posts
May 01 2015 16:02 GMT
#217
On May 02 2015 00:56 Thalandros wrote:
Got in, but getting an error every game. Can't seem to play matchmaking. Oh well.


Play custom, and to the guy complaining about low, I agree low is ugly ultra is the only way, but the problem I'm having is with my 4k monitor the mouse is displayed at 1080p mouse size so I can barely see where the mouse is.
I will make Yogg Saron priest work...
[PkF] Wire
Profile Joined March 2013
France24239 Posts
May 01 2015 16:05 GMT
#218
On May 02 2015 01:02 Ovid wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 02 2015 00:56 Thalandros wrote:
Got in, but getting an error every game. Can't seem to play matchmaking. Oh well.


Play custom, and to the guy complaining about low, I agree low is ugly ultra is the only way, but the problem I'm having is with my 4k monitor the mouse is displayed at 1080p mouse size so I can barely see where the mouse is.

In fact it depends on maps. On some maps it's quite OK, even pretty, but on others man (Coda) it really feels ugly... Maybe I just have to get used to it.

On the other hand I have to say I played two games so far and that the feeling of speed is incredible. I'm positively surprised !
Thalandros
Profile Blog Joined July 2012
Netherlands1151 Posts
May 01 2015 16:08 GMT
#219
On May 02 2015 01:02 Ovid wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 02 2015 00:56 Thalandros wrote:
Got in, but getting an error every game. Can't seem to play matchmaking. Oh well.


Play custom, and to the guy complaining about low, I agree low is ugly ultra is the only way, but the problem I'm having is with my 4k monitor the mouse is displayed at 1080p mouse size so I can barely see where the mouse is.

Custom is different than matchmaking. Ive played a couple of custom games with friends though. I'll just wait for it to get fixed I suppose.
|| ''I think we have all experienced passion that is not in any sense reasonable.'' ||
TheBloodyDwarf
Profile Blog Joined March 2012
Finland7524 Posts
May 01 2015 16:17 GMT
#220
Archon mode is really cool. But its really hard. Always cross controlling
Fusilero: "I still can't believe he did that, like dude what the fuck there's fandom and then there's what he did like holy shit. I still see it when I close my eyes." <- reaction to the original drunk santa post which later caught on
Prev 1 9 10 11 12 13 21 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 11h 45m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
NeuroSwarm 272
Nina 123
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 13200
Artosis 218
NaDa 26
Bale 11
Dota 2
monkeys_forever184
febbydoto35
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox349
Mew2King71
Other Games
summit1g5668
Grubby2963
Liquid`RaSZi1820
shahzam649
WinterStarcraft431
C9.Mang0284
JimRising 62
ViBE31
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream30
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 88
• musti20045 41
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• imaqtpie929
Upcoming Events
The PondCast
11h 45m
INu's Battles
12h 45m
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
14h 45m
OSC
1d
Replay Cast
1d
OSC
2 days
Big Brain Bouts
2 days
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
[ Show More ]
Patches Events
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.