• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 10:29
CEST 16:29
KST 23:29
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 20264Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) 5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
GG Lan Fest Sofia, Bulgaria [this November] BW General Discussion Fantasy returning? Sagi.gg Launcher Released BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [ASL22] Semifinal B [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9987 users

Top 20% Invites - Page 13

Forum Index > Legacy of the Void
Post a Reply
Prev 1 11 12 13 14 15 21 Next All
TheBloodyDwarf
Profile Blog Joined March 2012
Finland7524 Posts
May 01 2015 19:45 GMT
#241
On May 02 2015 04:25 darkness wrote:
LotV beta is kind of bugged. It made me a leader of Teamliquid:

[image loading]

If any of the TL staff wants ownership back, send me a PM.

Now you can command TaeJa
Fusilero: "I still can't believe he did that, like dude what the fuck there's fandom and then there's what he did like holy shit. I still see it when I close my eyes." <- reaction to the original drunk santa post which later caught on
StatixEx
Profile Blog Joined August 2011
United Kingdom779 Posts
May 01 2015 19:49 GMT
#242
got the beta bitches, now uve got a real play tester on ur hands!
FFW_Rude
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
France10201 Posts
May 01 2015 19:52 GMT
#243
On May 02 2015 04:45 TheBloodyDwarf wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 02 2015 04:25 darkness wrote:
LotV beta is kind of bugged. It made me a leader of Teamliquid:

[image loading]

If any of the TL staff wants ownership back, send me a PM.

Now you can command TaeJa


and apparently NesTea
#1 KT Rolster fanboy. KT BEST KT ! Hail to KT playoffs Zergs ! Unofficial french translator for SlayerS_`Boxer` biography "Crazy as me".
Magnifico
Profile Joined March 2013
1958 Posts
May 01 2015 19:59 GMT
#244
The new economy makes the game very peculiar. Personally, it seems I'm playing against the oponnent and the clock at the same time.


Ovid
Profile Blog Joined October 2013
United Kingdom948 Posts
May 01 2015 20:18 GMT
#245
Anyone else feeling like there's a delay between actions? I wasn't having this problem earlier maybe it's my internet was throttled or something.
I will make Yogg Saron priest work...
Bojas
Profile Joined December 2010
Netherlands2397 Posts
May 01 2015 20:22 GMT
#246
On May 02 2015 05:18 Ovid wrote:
Anyone else feeling like there's a delay between actions? I wasn't having this problem earlier maybe it's my internet was throttled or something.

Same. It's unplayable for me, the delay is literally 2 seconds. People from my clan have the same issues. My opponent didn't have any issues and he was from the US. The beta server is in California, right? I can usually play without noticeable lag on NA, maybe the normal server is on the east coast?
Ej_
Profile Blog Joined January 2013
47656 Posts
May 01 2015 20:24 GMT
#247
Yeah I'm from EU too and I frequently get god awful lag spikes.
"Technically the dictionary has zero authority on the meaning or words" - Rodya
TurboMaN
Profile Joined October 2005
Germany925 Posts
May 01 2015 20:35 GMT
#248
It's normal that you have lag spikes while playing from EU. Some times it runs quite fluently and sometimes it is laggy. I think it depends on the time zones and server usage.
Ovid
Profile Blog Joined October 2013
United Kingdom948 Posts
May 01 2015 20:39 GMT
#249
It's not that bad that it's unplayable for me, but when I'm in pressure situations I'm left wondering why my clicks haven't worked. Probably got like a .3 delay but that's enough to feel sluggish.
I will make Yogg Saron priest work...
Shield
Profile Blog Joined August 2009
Bulgaria4824 Posts
Last Edited: 2015-05-01 20:45:00
May 01 2015 20:41 GMT
#250
The game feels slower, but I'm winning 3-0 so far. a few disruptors into colossi feels imba. My opponents are whining about disruptors, haha.

[image loading]

Not only am I leader of the TL channel but also beta for 35 weeks.. lol. Nice bug.
TelecoM
Profile Blog Joined January 2010
United States10871 Posts
May 01 2015 20:47 GMT
#251
Cool, everyone join the TL channel :D
AKA: TelecoM[WHITE] Protoss fighting
Aocowns
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
Norway6070 Posts
Last Edited: 2015-05-01 21:32:27
May 01 2015 21:31 GMT
#252
please can i pleaaaase recieve an invite so i can escape this complete utter fuckin retardation that is hots ladder

EDIT: thank god i just checked and ive got it, now i can get mad at lotv instead im so hyped
I'm a salt-lord and hater of mech and ForGG, don't take me seriously, it's just my salt-humour speaking i swear. |KadaverBB best TL gaoler| |~IdrA's #1 fan~| SetGuitarsToKill and Duckk are my martyr heroes |
FT.aCt)Sony
Profile Blog Joined June 2007
United States1049 Posts
May 01 2015 21:39 GMT
#253
Doubt it is top 20% I havent touched sc2 in ages and have been in for quite some time and dont really play it at all.

Stay hopeful.
Empirimancer
Profile Joined July 2011
Canada1024 Posts
May 01 2015 23:39 GMT
#254
Damn, I was top 17% last season and no invite. -_-


TheBloodyDwarf
Profile Blog Joined March 2012
Finland7524 Posts
May 01 2015 23:49 GMT
#255
On May 02 2015 05:41 darkness wrote:
The game feels slower, but I'm winning 3-0 so far. a few disruptors into colossi feels imba. My opponents are whining about disruptors, haha.

[image loading]

Not only am I leader of the TL channel but also beta for 35 weeks.. lol. Nice bug.

Did you use PTR? Some said their xp and nick from ptr is now in lotv beta.
Fusilero: "I still can't believe he did that, like dude what the fuck there's fandom and then there's what he did like holy shit. I still see it when I close my eyes." <- reaction to the original drunk santa post which later caught on
Shield
Profile Blog Joined August 2009
Bulgaria4824 Posts
May 02 2015 00:35 GMT
#256
On May 02 2015 08:49 TheBloodyDwarf wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 02 2015 05:41 darkness wrote:
The game feels slower, but I'm winning 3-0 so far. a few disruptors into colossi feels imba. My opponents are whining about disruptors, haha.

[image loading]

Not only am I leader of the TL channel but also beta for 35 weeks.. lol. Nice bug.

Did you use PTR? Some said their xp and nick from ptr is now in lotv beta.


If you mean that LotV client a few days before beta started - yes.
Tuczniak
Profile Joined September 2010
1561 Posts
May 02 2015 00:46 GMT
#257
On May 02 2015 09:35 darkness wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 02 2015 08:49 TheBloodyDwarf wrote:
On May 02 2015 05:41 darkness wrote:
The game feels slower, but I'm winning 3-0 so far. a few disruptors into colossi feels imba. My opponents are whining about disruptors, haha.

[image loading]

Not only am I leader of the TL channel but also beta for 35 weeks.. lol. Nice bug.

Did you use PTR? Some said their xp and nick from ptr is now in lotv beta.


If you mean that LotV client a few days before beta started - yes.
No, for example my profile - name and experience carried over from PTR (HotS testing) that was if I remember correctly in early autumn.
Pursuit_
Profile Blog Joined June 2012
United States1330 Posts
May 02 2015 01:37 GMT
#258
On May 02 2015 09:46 Tuczniak wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 02 2015 09:35 darkness wrote:
On May 02 2015 08:49 TheBloodyDwarf wrote:
On May 02 2015 05:41 darkness wrote:
The game feels slower, but I'm winning 3-0 so far. a few disruptors into colossi feels imba. My opponents are whining about disruptors, haha.

[image loading]

Not only am I leader of the TL channel but also beta for 35 weeks.. lol. Nice bug.

Did you use PTR? Some said their xp and nick from ptr is now in lotv beta.


If you mean that LotV client a few days before beta started - yes.
No, for example my profile - name and experience carried over from PTR (HotS testing) that was if I remember correctly in early autumn.


Nothing carried over for me and I played in the HotS beta extensively.
In Somnis Veritas
LloydRays
Profile Joined October 2010
United States306 Posts
May 02 2015 02:00 GMT
#259
Zoevia has tweeted that there are beta account flagging issues, and they will begin to be addressed Monday.

https://twitter.com/ZoeviaBlizzard/status/594212648817860609?s=09
WonnaPlay
Profile Joined September 2010
Netherlands912 Posts
May 02 2015 02:53 GMT
#260
On May 02 2015 10:37 Pursuit_ wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 02 2015 09:46 Tuczniak wrote:
On May 02 2015 09:35 darkness wrote:
On May 02 2015 08:49 TheBloodyDwarf wrote:
On May 02 2015 05:41 darkness wrote:
The game feels slower, but I'm winning 3-0 so far. a few disruptors into colossi feels imba. My opponents are whining about disruptors, haha.

[image loading]

Not only am I leader of the TL channel but also beta for 35 weeks.. lol. Nice bug.

Did you use PTR? Some said their xp and nick from ptr is now in lotv beta.


If you mean that LotV client a few days before beta started - yes.
No, for example my profile - name and experience carried over from PTR (HotS testing) that was if I remember correctly in early autumn.


Nothing carried over for me and I played in the HotS beta extensively.


HotS beta is not the same as PTR
Prev 1 11 12 13 14 15 21 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
OSC
22:00
King of the Hill #264
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
OGKoka 251
MaxPax 250
Codebar 7
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 63942
Calm 4135
Shuttle 2615
Bisu 1781
FanTaSy 1578
Soma 578
Mini 570
EffOrt 485
Stork 357
Rush 355
[ Show more ]
Light 292
Hyuk 255
firebathero 247
Snow 195
ZerO 159
actioN 137
Barracks 121
Zeus 82
Killer 81
hero 68
Dewaltoss 61
Hyun 47
Pusan 44
Shinee 40
ToSsGirL 35
Bale 33
Sharp 31
Free 25
Shine 24
PianO 22
Aegong 20
zelot 19
yabsab 17
sorry 16
HiyA 13
Noble 9
Sacsri 8
Dota 2
Gorgc7912
Dendi1032
Counter-Strike
kRYSTAL_119
x6flipin7
Heroes of the Storm
Lowko433
crisheroes425
Other Games
singsing2200
hiko2067
B2W.Neo450
byalli252
Hui .203
Livibee190
Liquid`VortiX145
Mew2King68
Rex37
Trikslyr26
ZerO(Twitch)9
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV248
StarCraft: Brood War
lovetv 6
[ Show 10 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 39
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Nemesis2186
Upcoming Events
OSC
7h 46m
Replay Cast
8h 31m
OSC
1d 8h
Big Brain Bouts
1d 19h
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
Patches Events
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
[ Show More ]
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
The PondCast
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.