• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 11:22
CEST 17:22
KST 00:22
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)77Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
SC4ALL II Brood War Complete Invited Player Lineup Sagi.gg Launcher Released 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Bot on ladder BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Dating: How's your luck? Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9148 users

Top 20% Invites - Page 10

Forum Index > Legacy of the Void
Post a Reply
Prev 1 8 9 10 11 12 21 Next All
TelecoM
Profile Blog Joined January 2010
United States10871 Posts
May 01 2015 10:48 GMT
#181
For me it is really underwhelming having only unranked, I don't remember when they ever started a beta with only unranked T_T
AKA: TelecoM[WHITE] Protoss fighting
Steelo_Rivers
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
United States1968 Posts
May 01 2015 10:52 GMT
#182
On May 01 2015 19:43 korona wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 01 2015 19:23 Steelo_Rivers wrote:
I got a beta invite and I haven't been ranked since like the seecond season of HotS (2013)

But have you played unranked? Unranked is pretty much the same as ranked - Only separate MMR and ladder placements hidden. Unranked & ranked even use the same matchmaking queue.

Yea I havr played a few unranked games over the years.
ok
korona
Profile Joined October 2009
1098 Posts
Last Edited: 2015-05-01 10:56:54
May 01 2015 10:52 GMT
#183
On May 01 2015 19:48 GGzerG wrote:
For me it is really underwhelming having only unranked, I don't remember when they ever started a beta with only unranked T_T

They are considering changes to the ladder system. Obviously the changes have not been implemented yet and/or they are not willing to share their plans yet. But yes. The unranked mode does not encourage people to play as it gives no feedback / feeling of progress.
KingAlphard
Profile Blog Joined August 2012
Italy1705 Posts
May 01 2015 11:05 GMT
#184
On May 01 2015 19:52 korona wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 01 2015 19:48 GGzerG wrote:
For me it is really underwhelming having only unranked, I don't remember when they ever started a beta with only unranked T_T

They are considering changes to the ladder system. Obviously the changes have not been implemented yet and/or they are not willing to share their plans yet. But yes. The unranked mode does not encourage people to play as it gives no feedback / feeling of progress.


Source?
Ovid
Profile Blog Joined October 2013
United Kingdom948 Posts
May 01 2015 11:07 GMT
#185
Yes, I'm in lets go beta!
I will make Yogg Saron priest work...
korona
Profile Joined October 2009
1098 Posts
Last Edited: 2015-05-01 11:18:34
May 01 2015 11:09 GMT
#186
On May 01 2015 20:05 KingAlphard wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 01 2015 19:52 korona wrote:
On May 01 2015 19:48 GGzerG wrote:
For me it is really underwhelming having only unranked, I don't remember when they ever started a beta with only unranked T_T

They are considering changes to the ladder system. Obviously the changes have not been implemented yet and/or they are not willing to share their plans yet. But yes. The unranked mode does not encourage people to play as it gives no feedback / feeling of progress.


Source?

For example this (there are other sources too): http://us.battle.net/sc2/en/blog/18141070/starcraft-ii-ladder-update-march-2-2015-3-2-2015

Time will tell will the changes be for better or worse. I just hope the future system will be more transparent regarding individual skill compared to others and still gives a feeling of progression. Personally I am not a fan of for example the 'Hearthstone system (with some changes)' that they took into use in Heroes of the Storm as it feels dull and grindy in practise. And most of the time not transparent at all when considerable portion of players have not grinded to their typical level in that game.
KingAlphard
Profile Blog Joined August 2012
Italy1705 Posts
Last Edited: 2015-05-01 11:27:29
May 01 2015 11:24 GMT
#187
Still I feel like they should add HotS ladder on LotV and then change it when they're ready to do it... unless they're already almost ready.


Anyway, beta is unplayable for me, I keep getting the "missing required site information" all the time before finding a match.

Is it only me or is the ping absurdly high on this test server? I have roughly a ping of 180 on the test server. I am EU.

I wish I had only 180 ping ^^ for me it's in the 200-300 range most of the time, peaks up to 500.
Ovid
Profile Blog Joined October 2013
United Kingdom948 Posts
May 01 2015 11:27 GMT
#188
On May 01 2015 20:24 KingAlphard wrote:
Still I feel like they should add HotS ladder on LotV and then change it when they're ready to do it... unless they're already almost ready.

Anyway, beta is unplayable for me, I keep getting the "missing required site information" all the time before finding a match.


Restart your bnet and sc2.
I will make Yogg Saron priest work...
KingAlphard
Profile Blog Joined August 2012
Italy1705 Posts
May 01 2015 11:39 GMT
#189
On May 01 2015 20:27 Ovid wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 01 2015 20:24 KingAlphard wrote:
Still I feel like they should add HotS ladder on LotV and then change it when they're ready to do it... unless they're already almost ready.

Anyway, beta is unplayable for me, I keep getting the "missing required site information" all the time before finding a match.


Restart your bnet and sc2.

Still getting the same error message.
wUndertUnge
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States1126 Posts
May 01 2015 11:42 GMT
#190
Someone pinch me - I got in!
Clan: QQGC - wundertunge#1850
TL+ Member
PresenceSc2
Profile Joined February 2011
Australia4032 Posts
May 01 2015 11:42 GMT
#191
On May 01 2015 20:39 KingAlphard wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 01 2015 20:27 Ovid wrote:
On May 01 2015 20:24 KingAlphard wrote:
Still I feel like they should add HotS ladder on LotV and then change it when they're ready to do it... unless they're already almost ready.

Anyway, beta is unplayable for me, I keep getting the "missing required site information" all the time before finding a match.


Restart your bnet and sc2.

Still getting the same error message.

Me too T___T
Stephano//HerO//TaeJa//Squirtle//Bomber
abendrot
Profile Joined July 2014
14 Posts
May 01 2015 11:48 GMT
#192
Meh I am a high Diamond level 2v2 player and I bought the virtual ticket. No invite for me so far.
This is sad. Would definitly play 1vs1 in the beta. Plz Blizzard let me in.
GlinTrue
Profile Joined May 2015
1 Post
May 01 2015 12:20 GMT
#193
I got an invite, but right now I'm getting this error when I try to queue up for a game. Missing game site information.
Anyone know what this means?
Ovid
Profile Blog Joined October 2013
United Kingdom948 Posts
May 01 2015 12:22 GMT
#194
On May 01 2015 21:20 GlinTrue wrote:
I got an invite, but right now I'm getting this error when I try to queue up for a game. Missing game site information.
Anyone know what this means?


Everyone is getting it, just play customs.
I will make Yogg Saron priest work...
flipstar
Profile Joined January 2011
226 Posts
Last Edited: 2015-05-01 12:23:14
May 01 2015 12:22 GMT
#195
I was so hyped before I realized: US server only. Having big latency is a gamebreaker when you're used to smooth sailing.
TurboMaN
Profile Joined October 2005
Germany925 Posts
Last Edited: 2015-05-01 12:41:39
May 01 2015 12:32 GMT
#196
Edit: I got the invite. It's hidden. You have to click on the SC2 button in the launcher and switch the region from EU to LotV beta.
KatatoniK
Profile Blog Joined October 2013
United Kingdom978 Posts
May 01 2015 13:11 GMT
#197
Man seeing people who haven't played since 2013 and people getting alt accounts in while I narrowly miss out by such a tiny margin makes me a little salty :<
Flying on the Jin Air hype plane. Lets go Maru, Rogue, sOs and the handsome CJ herO
DinoMight
Profile Blog Joined June 2012
United States3725 Posts
May 01 2015 13:15 GMT
#198
Just got my invite. I'll probably tear into it tonight and stream a whole bunch of sillyness.
"Wtf I come back and find myself in camp DinoMight all of a sudden, feels weird man." -Wombat_NI
JacobShock
Profile Blog Joined April 2012
Denmark2485 Posts
May 01 2015 13:45 GMT
#199
just wondering, how far down does top 20% go? diamond?
"Right on" - Morrow
Garbels
Profile Joined July 2010
Austria653 Posts
May 01 2015 13:52 GMT
#200
Most of platin.
Prev 1 8 9 10 11 12 21 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 38m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RotterdaM 562
SteadfastSC 232
ProTech123
Rex 62
CosmosSc2 40
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 42622
Calm 3571
Jaedong 2018
Shuttle 1789
Horang2 744
Soma 703
Mini 671
EffOrt 562
Rush 298
Soulkey 296
[ Show more ]
Stork 289
Larva 286
ZerO 242
BeSt 240
Snow 212
firebathero 128
Mong 112
Zeus 81
hero 78
910 73
Mind 70
Free 48
Hyun 48
Yoon 44
Pusan 38
sorry 38
Shinee 36
Shine 35
Sharp 35
ToSsGirL 28
Killer 25
PianO 25
JYJ 22
Aegong 18
Bale 17
Sexy 16
Terrorterran 15
HiyA 14
Hm[arnc] 13
scan(afreeca) 13
Rock 12
Trap 12
Sacsri 10
Dota 2
Gorgc5625
Dendi1135
420jenkins173
Counter-Strike
fl0m3443
Fnx 621
x6flipin236
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King116
ChuDatz31
Other Games
singsing2174
Liquid`RaSZi918
hiko689
B2W.Neo555
dupreeh360
ceh9328
crisheroes252
Khaldor240
TKL 227
Livibee197
QueenE87
Trikslyr87
ZerO(Twitch)12
Organizations
StarCraft 2
IntoTheiNu 704
Other Games
BasetradeTV213
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream34
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Berry_CruncH278
• mYiSmile114
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV320
League of Legends
• Nemesis2360
• Jankos1583
• TFBlade611
Other Games
• Shiphtur709
Upcoming Events
Patches Events
38m
The PondCast
18h 38m
INu's Battles
19h 38m
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
1d 6h
Replay Cast
1d 7h
OSC
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
Patches Events
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.