• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 10:22
CEST 16:22
KST 23:22
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)77Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
[Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Bot on ladder BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Fantasy returning?
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Dating: How's your luck? Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8031 users

Top 20% Invites - Page 8

Forum Index > Legacy of the Void
Post a Reply
Prev 1 6 7 8 9 10 21 Next All
Jono7272
Profile Joined November 2010
United Kingdom6330 Posts
May 01 2015 06:58 GMT
#141
I'm in! :D
Innovation | Flash | Mvp | Byun | TY
CursOr
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
United States6335 Posts
Last Edited: 2015-05-01 07:30:58
May 01 2015 07:30 GMT
#142
www.rankedftw.com has me at 18% at the end of season 1, even though I was pretty much inactive. I really hope this correlates into an invite >.<

I have been fairly critical of LOTV ... but I would like to get in there and see what it feels like

GLHF to those who have been invited
CJ forever (-_-(-_-(-_-(-_-)-_-)-_-)-_-)
KatatoniK
Profile Blog Joined October 2013
United Kingdom978 Posts
May 01 2015 07:39 GMT
#143
rankedftw had me at 21.02% if only I'd squeezed in a few more games I might have just hit that threshold.
Flying on the Jin Air hype plane. Lets go Maru, Rogue, sOs and the handsome CJ herO
Bojas
Profile Joined December 2010
Netherlands2397 Posts
May 01 2015 07:49 GMT
#144
Btw, will they introduce a ranked ladder? Playing unranked isn't as much fun .
Musicus
Profile Joined August 2011
Germany23580 Posts
May 01 2015 08:02 GMT
#145
Well I had no hopes to begin with, playing hots is very fun right now so it's all good.
Maru and Serral are probably top 5.
arew
Profile Blog Joined September 2006
Lithuania1861 Posts
May 01 2015 08:03 GMT
#146
Got it! ^____^
750/750 emotions fully stacked
arew
Profile Blog Joined September 2006
Lithuania1861 Posts
May 01 2015 08:05 GMT
#147
On April 25 2015 04:08 KaienFEMC wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 25 2015 03:45 NiDoXiD wrote:
I wonder if the 20% refer to the MMR?

The way I read it is top 20% from last season's ladder. Not sure what the criteria for "active" is though.

I've played like 10games within the past 2 years, once I played I've always been in GM tho. Received Beta today.
750/750 emotions fully stacked
TheBloodyDwarf
Profile Blog Joined March 2012
Finland7524 Posts
May 01 2015 08:20 GMT
#148
Im in also.

Only played at the start of the last season. Got myself from gold to diamond
Fusilero: "I still can't believe he did that, like dude what the fuck there's fandom and then there's what he did like holy shit. I still see it when I close my eyes." <- reaction to the original drunk santa post which later caught on
Keeemy
Profile Joined November 2012
Finland7855 Posts
May 01 2015 08:38 GMT
#149
Got the beta let's go boysssss
Hello
KingAlphard
Profile Blog Joined August 2012
Italy1705 Posts
Last Edited: 2015-05-01 09:07:47
May 01 2015 09:07 GMT
#150
Why do I still have the old nickname from HotS beta? And I can't change it... disappointing.
Also, what are they waiting for to add in ranked play?
Musicus
Profile Joined August 2011
Germany23580 Posts
May 01 2015 09:08 GMT
#151
On May 01 2015 18:07 KingAlphard wrote:
Why do I still have the old nickname from HotS beta? And I can't change it... disappointing.
Also, what are they waiting for to add in ranked play?


Well hopefully a new ranked system, new ladder.
Maru and Serral are probably top 5.
EleanorRIgby
Profile Joined March 2008
Canada3923 Posts
May 01 2015 09:16 GMT
#152
i got top 5% last season and didnt get in.. pretty lame
savior did nothing wrong
zerge
Profile Joined December 2012
Germany162 Posts
May 01 2015 09:23 GMT
#153
Does anyone else get the 'Missing required game site information' error after a few seconds of queueing?

Also there seems to be a problem with loading the match history again.
korona
Profile Joined October 2009
1098 Posts
May 01 2015 09:24 GMT
#154
On May 01 2015 18:07 KingAlphard wrote:
Why do I still have the old nickname from HotS beta? And I can't change it... disappointing.
Also, what are they waiting for to add in ranked play?

It is likely based on PTR servers. E.g. if you had logged in PTR server some time in the past it took it from there. At least my account level was already '2' when I logged in
Garbels
Profile Joined July 2010
Austria653 Posts
May 01 2015 09:26 GMT
#155
Got in, played one game and now have the same error.
But guys dont worry looks like NA did not get the invites yet.
laaaaaaaamee
Profile Joined July 2012
Australia95 Posts
May 01 2015 09:27 GMT
#156
On May 01 2015 16:30 CursOr wrote:
www.rankedftw.com has me at 18% at the end of season 1, even though I was pretty much inactive. I really hope this correlates into an invite >.<

I have been fairly critical of LOTV ... but I would like to get in there and see what it feels like

GLHF to those who have been invited


wow this thing says i peaked top 2.19% global lol. does this consider diamond eu, na, kr, sea all the same?
tfw maru promises to show me good games
CursOr
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
United States6335 Posts
May 01 2015 09:36 GMT
#157
I've noticed all the people who have got invites so far seem to be EU... if you are NA like me you might be able to relax the invites might be going out a bit later.
CJ forever (-_-(-_-(-_-(-_-)-_-)-_-)-_-)
laaaaaaaamee
Profile Joined July 2012
Australia95 Posts
May 01 2015 09:37 GMT
#158
err guys, this popped up when i tried to find match? its recurring
[image loading]
tfw maru promises to show me good games
Pursuit_
Profile Blog Joined June 2012
United States1330 Posts
May 01 2015 09:39 GMT
#159
On May 01 2015 18:26 Garbels wrote:
Got in, played one game and now have the same error.
But guys dont worry looks like NA did not get the invites yet.


I did and I'm NA.
In Somnis Veritas
CursOr
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
United States6335 Posts
May 01 2015 09:39 GMT
#160
On May 01 2015 18:27 laaaaaaaamee wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 01 2015 16:30 CursOr wrote:
www.rankedftw.com has me at 18% at the end of season 1, even though I was pretty much inactive. I really hope this correlates into an invite >.<

I have been fairly critical of LOTV ... but I would like to get in there and see what it feels like

GLHF to those who have been invited


wow this thing says i peaked top 2.19% global lol. does this consider diamond eu, na, kr, sea all the same?

This looks at overall distribution through the SC2 ladder api like on SC2 ranks http://www.sc2ranks.com/stats/league

And then it looks at your distribution in that league. So, say for simplicity Diamond is top 10% world, and you are rank 10 in your division of 100... you would be exaclty at top 1% on that graph.

so it makes percentage ranges off of distribution, then ranks you in that range.

Yeah I got about 3% in july of last year, quite proud of it.
CJ forever (-_-(-_-(-_-(-_-)-_-)-_-)-_-)
Prev 1 6 7 8 9 10 21 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Kung Fu Cup
20:00
Kung Fu Cup Weekly #26
IntoTheiNu 1115
RotterdaM640
SteadfastSC319
TKL 259
Rex135
CosmosSc2 41
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RotterdaM 640
SteadfastSC 319
TKL 259
Rex 135
ProTech51
CosmosSc2 41
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 44640
Calm 3280
Shuttle 2529
Jaedong 1690
Horang2 762
Soma 545
actioN 541
Mini 449
Rush 435
Soulkey 397
[ Show more ]
EffOrt 351
Stork 349
ZerO 270
Larva 238
BeSt 211
Snow 190
Mong 132
firebathero 120
Zeus 94
hero 94
Mind 75
910 69
Free 66
Hyun 52
Yoon 46
Sharp 42
sorry 40
Shine 39
Shinee 36
PianO 35
Pusan 32
JYJ 28
ToSsGirL 26
Aegong 23
Bale 23
Sexy 22
Terrorterran 21
HiyA 20
Hm[arnc] 14
Killer 14
Rock 13
scan(afreeca) 13
Sacsri 11
Dota 2
Gorgc5130
Dendi1261
Counter-Strike
fl0m2325
Fnx 600
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King153
ChuDatz19
Heroes of the Storm
Lowko421
Other Games
singsing2260
hiko815
crisheroes462
B2W.Neo306
Liquid`RaSZi283
DeMusliM219
Khaldor205
Livibee179
Pyrionflax170
Liquid`VortiX138
Trikslyr74
dupreeh68
QueenE58
ZerO(Twitch)16
ceh97
Organizations
StarCraft: Brood War
UltimateBattle 663
Other Games
BasetradeTV183
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream27
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Berry_CruncH236
• mYiSmile113
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Nemesis2215
• Jankos1604
• TFBlade577
• Noizen95
Other Games
• Shiphtur683
Upcoming Events
Patches Events
1h 39m
The PondCast
19h 39m
INu's Battles
20h 39m
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
1d 7h
Replay Cast
1d 8h
OSC
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
Patches Events
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.