• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 18:52
CEST 00:52
KST 07:52
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)75Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups?
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released Bot on ladder 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Fantasy returning?
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Dating: How's your luck? Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9144 users

Top 20% Invites - Page 6

Forum Index > Legacy of the Void
Post a Reply
Prev 1 4 5 6 7 8 21 Next All
suddendeathTV
Profile Joined January 2012
Sweden388 Posts
May 01 2015 01:58 GMT
#101
wow I literally just checked my b.net account, found no invite. Went on to read this thread, then checked again and sure as hell - there was the invite. So funny!
Information is everything
-Switch-
Profile Joined August 2010
Canada506 Posts
May 01 2015 01:59 GMT
#102
invites went out
SonOfSparda17
Profile Joined May 2015
5 Posts
May 01 2015 02:00 GMT
#103
Guess I didnt make the cut T_T
Agh
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
United States1107 Posts
May 01 2015 02:04 GMT
#104
all my accounts got it
I may appear to be an emotionless sarcastic pos, but just like an onion when you pull off more and more layers you find the exact same thing everytime and you start crying
Lexender
Profile Joined September 2013
Mexico2665 Posts
Last Edited: 2015-05-01 02:16:45
May 01 2015 02:10 GMT
#105
YESSS!

I got beta :D time to 6 rax reaper and mas cyclone wooo.

Also I'm plat and no virtual ticket so theres hope even if you aren't diamond or above.

Altough according to ranked I was 14% last season
purakushi
Profile Joined August 2012
United States3304 Posts
May 01 2015 02:11 GMT
#106
VT holder but not 20%. None for me =\
T P Z sagi
SonOfSparda17
Profile Joined May 2015
5 Posts
Last Edited: 2015-05-01 02:17:47
May 01 2015 02:16 GMT
#107
what rank were you in plat?
according to rankedftw I was 11%
cava
Profile Blog Joined November 2002
United States1035 Posts
May 01 2015 02:17 GMT
#108
I was mid diamond last season, guess that missed the cut?
cava!
SonOfSparda17
Profile Joined May 2015
5 Posts
May 01 2015 02:18 GMT
#109
or invites are still coming out
Pursuit_
Profile Blog Joined June 2012
United States1330 Posts
May 01 2015 02:25 GMT
#110
Interesting, I got in as a top masters player who didn't play any games last season. Maybe it was top 20% MMR even if you didn't play? To be honest I'm a little confused, but not complaining.
In Somnis Veritas
starslayer
Profile Joined August 2011
United States696 Posts
May 01 2015 02:34 GMT
#111
kinda lazy to fix all my hotkey is there a way to get my hots hotkeys to LOTV?
i came here to kickass and chew bubblegum and i'm all out of bubble gum
cava
Profile Blog Joined November 2002
United States1035 Posts
May 01 2015 02:34 GMT
#112
I am so QQing right now. I had 1200 points in diamond last season ... I hope I have it by tomorrow morning.
cava!
Caihead
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada8550 Posts
May 01 2015 02:35 GMT
#113
On May 01 2015 11:17 cava wrote:
I was mid diamond last season, guess that missed the cut?


That's weird, mid diamond is definitely in top 20%
"If you're not living in the US or are a US Citizen, please do not tell us how to vote or how you want our country to be governed." - Serpest, American Hero
Masada714
Profile Joined March 2011
United States89 Posts
May 01 2015 02:38 GMT
#114
yeah I haven't got it myself either and I'm top daimond . According to rankedftw I'm top 3% in the world. I hope more are coming out.
blade55555
Profile Blog Joined March 2009
United States17423 Posts
May 01 2015 02:45 GMT
#115
woohooo finally can play archon mode again :D
When I think of something else, something will go here
wongfeihung
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States763 Posts
May 01 2015 02:57 GMT
#116
All I got in my email from Blizz today was:
+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]
SoleSteeler
Profile Joined April 2003
Canada5472 Posts
May 01 2015 03:20 GMT
#117
I would say damn you lucky guys, but you've earned that invite! I hope to see more activity in the beta...
EleanorRIgby
Profile Joined March 2008
Canada3923 Posts
May 01 2015 03:20 GMT
#118
i was top 3% and i haven't got a invite yet...
savior did nothing wrong
Dumbledore
Profile Joined April 2011
Sweden725 Posts
May 01 2015 03:22 GMT
#119
Oh my god just got the beta! :O
Have a nice day ;)
Magnifico
Profile Joined March 2013
1958 Posts
May 01 2015 03:23 GMT
#120
I got the beta. Diamond last season.
Prev 1 4 5 6 7 8 21 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 1h 9m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
SpeCial 128
Nathanias 80
StarCraft: Brood War
Artosis 583
910 27
MaD[AoV]24
Bale 13
League of Legends
JimRising 637
Counter-Strike
Fnx 624
minikerr5
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox509
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby4442
Other Games
summit1g8742
shahzam294
C9.Mang0250
Trikslyr33
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV233
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream22
Other Games
gamesdonequick0
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• davetesta10
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• masondota21420
Other Games
• imaqtpie841
• Shiphtur768
Upcoming Events
PiGosaur Cup
1h 9m
Patches Events
17h 9m
The PondCast
1d 11h
INu's Battles
1d 12h
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
1d 23h
Replay Cast
2 days
OSC
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
Patches Events
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.