• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 11:25
CEST 17:25
KST 00:25
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror2[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup6StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)67Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft [ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror SC4ALL II: Brood War Player Announcement 4/4 Fantasy returning? BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 10071 users

LotV Beta - TL Strategy first impressions - Page 13

Forum Index > Legacy of the Void
269 CommentsPost a Reply
Prev 1 11 12 13 14 Next All
DinoMight
Profile Blog Joined June 2012
United States3725 Posts
Last Edited: 2015-04-08 18:44:56
April 08 2015 18:43 GMT
#241
On April 09 2015 03:39 KrazyTrumpet wrote:
I've honestly been using Oracles for Stasis Ward. Stasis Ward is so cool, I love it for delaying pushes.

I strongly disagree with lowering the Disruptor's tech tier. It's powerful, and it's spot on the tech tree is appropriate. The better way to deal with current Protoss weakness is to simply buff Gateway. Considering all the rest of the changes to the game now, it's the perfect time to try this. And hell, if you make Protoss continually less reliant on Forcefields, we can have more than 2 types of maps, maybe!


What is the role of the Colossus then? What's the point of having 2 AoE Robotics units with the same exact tech requirement?

People bitched and moaned about the Colossus because they didn't like the design but it wasn't imbalanced. Now they've nerfed its damage 20% and its range with nothing to compensate.

I don't have beta access and nobody is making Colo so I can't really tell....

Perhaps if you get a few Colossus and a few disruptors you can use the Disruptors to zone out the enemy army while the Colos do damage from a distance?
"Wtf I come back and find myself in camp DinoMight all of a sudden, feels weird man." -Wombat_NI
KrazyTrumpet
Profile Joined April 2010
United States2520 Posts
April 08 2015 18:47 GMT
#242
Honestly, just remove the Colossus. It's unnecessary now (range nerf + 20% damage nerf), and the most boring unit Protoss has. I won't miss it.
www.twitch.tv/krazy Best Stream Quality NA @KClarkSC2
DinoMight
Profile Blog Joined June 2012
United States3725 Posts
Last Edited: 2015-04-08 18:55:57
April 08 2015 18:55 GMT
#243
On April 09 2015 03:47 KrazyTrumpet wrote:
Honestly, just remove the Colossus. It's unnecessary now (range nerf + 20% damage nerf), and the most boring unit Protoss has. I won't miss it.


Okay but give us something to replace it? Just for strategic depth. I don't want to get to a point where everyone learns to split against Disruptor and now we have no units that can kill anything....
"Wtf I come back and find myself in camp DinoMight all of a sudden, feels weird man." -Wombat_NI
KrazyTrumpet
Profile Joined April 2010
United States2520 Posts
April 08 2015 19:07 GMT
#244
What strategic depth? There's already no real need for it. The new strategic depth for P is that Storm and Stargate into Carriers are viable strats as well as Disruptor. Protoss has plenty of strategic depth now, largely BECAUSE of the fact that you don't *have* to make Colossus every game or just die. Protoss is more fun to play than ever, even if it has a glaring early game problem at the moment that should honestly be easy to figure out a fix for.
www.twitch.tv/krazy Best Stream Quality NA @KClarkSC2
DinoMight
Profile Blog Joined June 2012
United States3725 Posts
Last Edited: 2015-04-08 19:18:00
April 08 2015 19:17 GMT
#245
On April 09 2015 04:07 KrazyTrumpet wrote:
What strategic depth? There's already no real need for it. The new strategic depth for P is that Storm and Stargate into Carriers are viable strats as well as Disruptor. Protoss has plenty of strategic depth now, largely BECAUSE of the fact that you don't *have* to make Colossus every game or just die. Protoss is more fun to play than ever, even if it has a glaring early game problem at the moment that should honestly be easy to figure out a fix for.


Maybe you know more than me because you've gotten to play it, but to me it just seems like all everyone is doing (and winning with) is Disruptor drop > Carriers.

I want to play StarCraft, not "Disruptor Drop Challenge 2000."

I want to be able to play a game without having to make a Disruptor. Disruptor is just the new Colossus.
"Wtf I come back and find myself in camp DinoMight all of a sudden, feels weird man." -Wombat_NI
ROOTFayth
Profile Joined January 2004
Canada3351 Posts
April 08 2015 19:35 GMT
#246
I think at this point if they kept the game like that, a buff to gateway units could be nice indeed

Cyclone will still need a nerf because it's absolutely ridiculous
KrazyTrumpet
Profile Joined April 2010
United States2520 Posts
April 08 2015 19:56 GMT
#247
On April 09 2015 04:17 DinoMight wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 09 2015 04:07 KrazyTrumpet wrote:
What strategic depth? There's already no real need for it. The new strategic depth for P is that Storm and Stargate into Carriers are viable strats as well as Disruptor. Protoss has plenty of strategic depth now, largely BECAUSE of the fact that you don't *have* to make Colossus every game or just die. Protoss is more fun to play than ever, even if it has a glaring early game problem at the moment that should honestly be easy to figure out a fix for.


Maybe you know more than me because you've gotten to play it, but to me it just seems like all everyone is doing (and winning with) is Disruptor drop > Carriers.

I want to play StarCraft, not "Disruptor Drop Challenge 2000."

I want to be able to play a game without having to make a Disruptor. Disruptor is just the new Colossus.


With a buff to Protoss early game, that won't have to be the case. The other tech trees are very viable, if it wasn't for the weak early game, imo.
www.twitch.tv/krazy Best Stream Quality NA @KClarkSC2
KeksX
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
Germany3634 Posts
Last Edited: 2015-04-08 19:57:34
April 08 2015 19:57 GMT
#248
On April 09 2015 04:17 DinoMight wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 09 2015 04:07 KrazyTrumpet wrote:
What strategic depth? There's already no real need for it. The new strategic depth for P is that Storm and Stargate into Carriers are viable strats as well as Disruptor. Protoss has plenty of strategic depth now, largely BECAUSE of the fact that you don't *have* to make Colossus every game or just die. Protoss is more fun to play than ever, even if it has a glaring early game problem at the moment that should honestly be easy to figure out a fix for.


Maybe you know more than me because you've gotten to play it, but to me it just seems like all everyone is doing (and winning with) is Disruptor drop > Carriers.

I want to play StarCraft, not "Disruptor Drop Challenge 2000."

I want to be able to play a game without having to make a Disruptor. Disruptor is just the new Colossus.


You should blame that on the many people trying to play to win instead of trying to find new builds, though. And I mean a unit being a core part of a matchup is nothing bad per se(see ZvT or some BW matchups), it's just bad if it's all that EVER happens.
Kruxxen
Profile Joined April 2010
United States149 Posts
Last Edited: 2015-04-08 19:58:56
April 08 2015 19:57 GMT
#249
On April 09 2015 04:35 ROOTFayth wrote:
I think at this point if they kept the game like that, a buff to gateway units could be nice indeed

Cyclone will still need a nerf because it's absolutely ridiculous


^This. A gateway buff has been a huge request for a long time, I think that Blizzard is working towards that, they've nerfed the collosus, now they are likely looking at how zealots and stalkers (and now adepts) can be buffed to make protoss feel like a more rounded race.

I think the economy change lends itself nicely to that as well, because warpgate doesn't hit as early, so by the time warpgate is in play gateway rushes shouldn't be a problem like they would have with 6 starting workers and buffed gateway units.

DinoMight
Profile Blog Joined June 2012
United States3725 Posts
April 08 2015 20:10 GMT
#250
On April 09 2015 04:57 Soldier92 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 09 2015 04:35 ROOTFayth wrote:
I think at this point if they kept the game like that, a buff to gateway units could be nice indeed

Cyclone will still need a nerf because it's absolutely ridiculous


^This. A gateway buff has been a huge request for a long time, I think that Blizzard is working towards that, they've nerfed the collosus, now they are likely looking at how zealots and stalkers (and now adepts) can be buffed to make protoss feel like a more rounded race.

I think the economy change lends itself nicely to that as well, because warpgate doesn't hit as early, so by the time warpgate is in play gateway rushes shouldn't be a problem like they would have with 6 starting workers and buffed gateway units.



That and Lurkers/Widow Mines will rape Gateway units still.
"Wtf I come back and find myself in camp DinoMight all of a sudden, feels weird man." -Wombat_NI
KrazyTrumpet
Profile Joined April 2010
United States2520 Posts
April 08 2015 21:22 GMT
#251
Oh my dear sweet god, so apparently the popular Terran strat right now is just mass cyclone + mass widow mine and I have no idea how to deal with it as Protoss. Easily the single most frustrating strat I think I have ever played against. I even got up to Carriers (in good numbers!) in the games I played vs it, and the cyclones could just seriously kite to infinity.

I really, really hope the Cyclone is patched soon, that is some really really really frustrating nonsense.

In the meantime...anyone have any tips?
www.twitch.tv/krazy Best Stream Quality NA @KClarkSC2
[PkF] Wire
Profile Joined March 2013
France24239 Posts
April 08 2015 21:24 GMT
#252
On April 09 2015 06:22 KrazyTrumpet wrote:
Oh my dear sweet god, so apparently the popular Terran strat right now is just mass cyclone + mass widow mine and I have no idea how to deal with it as Protoss. Easily the single most frustrating strat I think I have ever played against. I even got up to Carriers (in good numbers!) in the games I played vs it, and the cyclones could just seriously kite to infinity.

I really, really hope the Cyclone is patched soon, that is some really really really frustrating nonsense.

In the meantime...anyone have any tips?

Does anyone have any idea when the first balance patch will hit ?
KrazyTrumpet
Profile Joined April 2010
United States2520 Posts
Last Edited: 2015-04-08 21:28:18
April 08 2015 21:26 GMT
#253
Dunno, hope it's soon. Cyclone is out of control haha

You basically have to blindly open Phoenix in PvT right now, which deal with early game Cyclone shenanigans, but if you are looking to try to take more than 3 bases, it gets crazy tough, especially when they start adding in the mass widow mine. Throw in some hellion runbys and, welp. Just not sure what to do. I guess Storm but idk, I feel like that's pretty weak vs Cyclone still.

Cyclones also own cannons pretty hard, which is unfortunate.
www.twitch.tv/krazy Best Stream Quality NA @KClarkSC2
DinoMight
Profile Blog Joined June 2012
United States3725 Posts
April 08 2015 21:31 GMT
#254
On April 09 2015 06:26 KrazyTrumpet wrote:
Dunno, hope it's soon. Cyclone is out of control haha

You basically have to blindly open Phoenix in PvT right now, which deal with early game Cyclone shenanigans, but if you are looking to try to take more than 3 bases, it gets crazy tough, especially when they start adding in the mass widow mine. Throw in some hellion runbys and, welp. Just not sure what to do. I guess Storm but idk, I feel like that's pretty weak vs Cyclone still.

Cyclones also own cannons pretty hard, which is unfortunate.


Maybe try Blink + obs? Gives you a bit of map control and lets you micro against Cyclones.

If they go bio you can add disruptors and if they mech you can leave the game and queue up as Zerg.
"Wtf I come back and find myself in camp DinoMight all of a sudden, feels weird man." -Wombat_NI
[PkF] Wire
Profile Joined March 2013
France24239 Posts
Last Edited: 2015-04-08 21:35:20
April 08 2015 21:32 GMT
#255
On April 09 2015 06:26 KrazyTrumpet wrote:
Dunno, hope it's soon. Cyclone is out of control haha

You basically have to blindly open Phoenix in PvT right now, which deal with early game Cyclone shenanigans, but if you are looking to try to take more than 3 bases, it gets crazy tough, especially when they start adding in the mass widow mine. Throw in some hellion runbys and, welp. Just not sure what to do. I guess Storm but idk, I feel like that's pretty weak vs Cyclone still.

Cyclones also own cannons pretty hard, which is unfortunate.

Yeah phoenix seem to shut them down well early game, but things can still spiral out of control if the Terran doesn't commit and just builds up cyclones + mines. I've seen PartinG crushing Terrans left and right by just killing the first 1-2 cyclones with lifts and then making a massive gateway counter attack, but that seems a very gimmicky way to play the match-up (every game was over by 5 min basically). I don't know, I kinda hope cyclone is reworked quite quickly too. I feel the lock-on range is far too much and should have more counterplay, even if that implies making the attack a bit stronger. I feel the cyclone is far too massable too because it's quite solid all-around, what's the point of even making a tank now ? And goddammit, REMOVE THOSE RANGE INDICATORS FOR THE OPPONENT if mass cyclones has to be a thing. It makes the screens impossibly messy, especially when you have tempests (range indicators everywhere).
On April 09 2015 06:31 DinoMight wrote:
Maybe try Blink + obs? Gives you a bit of map control and lets you micro against Cyclones.

If they go bio you can add disruptors and if they mech you can leave the game and queue up as Zerg.

I laughed
DinoMight
Profile Blog Joined June 2012
United States3725 Posts
Last Edited: 2015-04-08 21:42:26
April 08 2015 21:42 GMT
#256
On April 09 2015 06:32 [PkF] Wire wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 09 2015 06:31 DinoMight wrote:
If they go bio you can add disruptors and if they mech you can leave the game and queue up as Zerg.

I laughed


I'm glad someone did.

I think what they need to do is remove the moving fire when NOT locked on and get rid of autocast lock. I like the concept of the unit but right now it's just way too good. It should only be that good when a good player is microing it to its full potential IMO. I just watched Demuslim spam Cyclone/Hellion and it looked ridiculously strong.

Phoenixes to shut down the early Cyclones is a good idea. You'll want the SG later for Carriers anyway and it gives you a bit of scouting/map presence.

I really want to try Blink openings though. With the slightly weaker Marauder and the Disruptor being able to tank Widow Mine shots on its way in seems like you could start Blink+Obs and transition into the mid-late game on a good footing.

Helps you deal with Banshees/Tank drops too.

"Wtf I come back and find myself in camp DinoMight all of a sudden, feels weird man." -Wombat_NI
KrazyTrumpet
Profile Joined April 2010
United States2520 Posts
April 08 2015 21:42 GMT
#257
On April 09 2015 06:31 DinoMight wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 09 2015 06:26 KrazyTrumpet wrote:
Dunno, hope it's soon. Cyclone is out of control haha

You basically have to blindly open Phoenix in PvT right now, which deal with early game Cyclone shenanigans, but if you are looking to try to take more than 3 bases, it gets crazy tough, especially when they start adding in the mass widow mine. Throw in some hellion runbys and, welp. Just not sure what to do. I guess Storm but idk, I feel like that's pretty weak vs Cyclone still.

Cyclones also own cannons pretty hard, which is unfortunate.


Maybe try Blink + obs? Gives you a bit of map control and lets you micro against Cyclones.

If they go bio you can add disruptors and if they mech you can leave the game and queue up as Zerg.


The *only* way to stop Cylones is lifting them with Phoenix and killing their lock on. There is no microing vs them, they are too fast and the range is way too long.
www.twitch.tv/krazy Best Stream Quality NA @KClarkSC2
DinoMight
Profile Blog Joined June 2012
United States3725 Posts
April 08 2015 21:43 GMT
#258
On April 09 2015 06:42 KrazyTrumpet wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 09 2015 06:31 DinoMight wrote:
On April 09 2015 06:26 KrazyTrumpet wrote:
Dunno, hope it's soon. Cyclone is out of control haha

You basically have to blindly open Phoenix in PvT right now, which deal with early game Cyclone shenanigans, but if you are looking to try to take more than 3 bases, it gets crazy tough, especially when they start adding in the mass widow mine. Throw in some hellion runbys and, welp. Just not sure what to do. I guess Storm but idk, I feel like that's pretty weak vs Cyclone still.

Cyclones also own cannons pretty hard, which is unfortunate.


Maybe try Blink + obs? Gives you a bit of map control and lets you micro against Cyclones.

If they go bio you can add disruptors and if they mech you can leave the game and queue up as Zerg.


The *only* way to stop Cylones is lifting them with Phoenix and killing their lock on. There is no microing vs them, they are too fast and the range is way too long.


Not even if you Blink away the unit they're locked onto and move the others forward etc? Are they just too strong?
"Wtf I come back and find myself in camp DinoMight all of a sudden, feels weird man." -Wombat_NI
robopork
Profile Blog Joined May 2009
United States511 Posts
April 08 2015 21:46 GMT
#259
On April 09 2015 03:43 DinoMight wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 09 2015 03:39 KrazyTrumpet wrote:
I've honestly been using Oracles for Stasis Ward. Stasis Ward is so cool, I love it for delaying pushes.

I strongly disagree with lowering the Disruptor's tech tier. It's powerful, and it's spot on the tech tree is appropriate. The better way to deal with current Protoss weakness is to simply buff Gateway. Considering all the rest of the changes to the game now, it's the perfect time to try this. And hell, if you make Protoss continually less reliant on Forcefields, we can have more than 2 types of maps, maybe!


What is the role of the Colossus then? What's the point of having 2 AoE Robotics units with the same exact tech requirement?

People bitched and moaned about the Colossus because they didn't like the design but it wasn't imbalanced. Now they've nerfed its damage 20% and its range with nothing to compensate.

I don't have beta access and nobody is making Colo so I can't really tell....

Perhaps if you get a few Colossus and a few disruptors you can use the Disruptors to zone out the enemy army while the Colos do damage from a distance?


I saw Apollo do just that earlier. Added a second robo after his third kicked in (pvt) and kept about 3 disruptors on the map at all times and produced colossi the rest of the time. The terran he was playing was using a cyclone hellion hellbat composition and I can't speak to whether or not that's even remotely playable but the colossi added a lot of stability.

I generally agree with others that it would be better to scrap the colossus altogether and buff gateway units at this point than to try and plug the early game hole with expensive shit, especially with how badly you get punished for sitting on two bases.
“This left me alone to solve the coffee problem - a sort of catch-22, as in order to think straight I need caffeine, and in order to make that happen I need to think straight.”
blade55555
Profile Blog Joined March 2009
United States17423 Posts
April 08 2015 21:49 GMT
#260
On April 09 2015 06:43 DinoMight wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 09 2015 06:42 KrazyTrumpet wrote:
On April 09 2015 06:31 DinoMight wrote:
On April 09 2015 06:26 KrazyTrumpet wrote:
Dunno, hope it's soon. Cyclone is out of control haha

You basically have to blindly open Phoenix in PvT right now, which deal with early game Cyclone shenanigans, but if you are looking to try to take more than 3 bases, it gets crazy tough, especially when they start adding in the mass widow mine. Throw in some hellion runbys and, welp. Just not sure what to do. I guess Storm but idk, I feel like that's pretty weak vs Cyclone still.

Cyclones also own cannons pretty hard, which is unfortunate.


Maybe try Blink + obs? Gives you a bit of map control and lets you micro against Cyclones.

If they go bio you can add disruptors and if they mech you can leave the game and queue up as Zerg.


The *only* way to stop Cylones is lifting them with Phoenix and killing their lock on. There is no microing vs them, they are too fast and the range is way too long.


Not even if you Blink away the unit they're locked onto and move the others forward etc? Are they just too strong?

Yeah their to strong. 200 health and sick damage. Pretty crazy.
When I think of something else, something will go here
Prev 1 11 12 13 14 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Shopify Rebellion Sundays
00:00
#14
MilkiCow vs TBD
Clem vs TBD
Harstem229
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Harstem 229
Railgan 87
IndyStarCraft 80
trigger 47
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 54628
Shuttle 7737
BeSt 677
Horang2 484
actioN 299
Larva 255
Sexy 170
ggaemo 146
Soma 141
Mind 111
[ Show more ]
Last 111
Zeus 80
hero 56
Hyun 55
Killer 52
Aegong 50
Bale 28
ToSsGirL 28
PianO 21
Rock 18
NaDa 14
Sacsri 6
Dota 2
Gorgc4933
qojqva2860
Dendi1455
420jenkins452
Fuzer 129
Counter-Strike
fl0m3632
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor1167
Liquid`Hasu742
MindelVK9
Other Games
singsing1156
B2W.Neo915
Beastyqt668
Mlord478
byalli399
ArmadaUGS215
Livibee213
Hui .189
KnowMe113
QueenE84
Mew2King53
CosmosSc2 30
Chillindude19
FrodaN15
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick798
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream56
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Adnapsc2 19
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• Hinosc 0
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• HerbMon 63
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• C_a_k_e 3132
League of Legends
• Nemesis2960
Other Games
• WagamamaTV209
Upcoming Events
BSL Open Qualifier
3h 35m
BSL Open Qualifier
3h 35m
Replay Cast
7h 35m
Afreeca Starleague
18h 35m
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
19h 35m
Monday Night Weeklies
1d
Replay Cast
1d 7h
Afreeca Starleague
1d 18h
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
1d 19h
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
[ Show More ]
The PondCast
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
Replay Cast
5 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
6 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Patches Events
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.