• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 14:03
CEST 20:03
KST 03:03
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon108
StarCraft 2
General
Updated Continental Flags System & New Global Flag StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack
Tourneys
2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Master Swan Open (Global Bronze-Master 2)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion Bot on ladder Where can I find Flash replays that work? a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing [ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7834 users

[Patch 4.13] Sona Update General Discussion - Page 23

Forum Index > LoL General
Post a Reply
Prev 1 21 22 23 24 25 76 Next
justiceknight
Profile Blog Joined May 2008
Singapore5741 Posts
August 03 2014 04:36 GMT
#441
whats maokai's combo? RWEQ? and what do u max 2nd skill?
Kinie
Profile Joined December 2011
United States3106 Posts
August 03 2014 04:55 GMT
#442
On August 03 2014 10:45 JimmiC wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 03 2014 10:40 Sufficiency wrote:
So at the end I decided to settle for Veteran (+50% exp when paired) and Aether. Unfortunately it was very difficult to push Vhrom to 15.

Not the most ideal, but one I need to settle with. My Tactician is only level 6 as Dark Flier, very far from Galeforce.

So now I need to:

+ Show Spoiler +


Get my Tactician to level 15 somehow so Morgan gets Galeforce. I suspect Morgan will be my strongest magical unit.

Decide if I want Donnell + Nowi or Olivia. I finally got Donnell to 15 as Villagrr and reclassed him.



WTF are you talking about lol


Fire Emblem: Awakening
AsianEcksDragon
Profile Joined March 2008
United States1036 Posts
August 03 2014 05:46 GMT
#443
Does it matter what you pick on teambuilder? Can I just select the role and lane and play whatever I want to get my icon?
神は乗り越えられる試練しか与えない
Amui
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Canada10567 Posts
August 03 2014 06:12 GMT
#444
On August 03 2014 13:36 justiceknight wrote:
whats maokai's combo? RWEQ? and what do u max 2nd skill?

R>Q>W>E, starting QEW or QEQ depending on if jungler is ganking your lane. If you want to trade in lane, I'd probably W then R to minimize any possible reaction(activating ult screams gank incoming, or I want to trade). You can also throw a sapling before the W to ensure it hits, because if you can get both activations of it to hit, it does very good damage even for only 1 point.

Obviously for teamfights you'd want to turn on R ASAP to reduce incoming damage.
Porouscloud - NA LoL
739
Profile Blog Joined May 2009
Bearded Elder29905 Posts
August 03 2014 06:36 GMT
#445
Do guys have champion that you play that you can easily call "a retard magnet" ? Because I'm pretty sure that when I play certain champion I'm matched with a bunch of braindead people.
WriterSalty oldboy that loves memes | One and only back-to-back Liquibet Winner
IamPryda
Profile Joined April 2011
United States1186 Posts
August 03 2014 06:46 GMT
#446
On August 03 2014 15:36 739 wrote:
Do guys have champion that you play that you can easily call "a retard magnet" ? Because I'm pretty sure that when I play certain champion I'm matched with a bunch of braindead people.

vi, shes one of my favorite champions to play but I have had more afks/retards ect in ranked games then all my other champs combined to the point where I am afraid to pick her if I am in a promo series.
Moar banelings less qq
Sufficiency
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
Canada23833 Posts
August 03 2014 06:49 GMT
#447
On August 03 2014 13:55 Kinie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 03 2014 10:45 JimmiC wrote:
On August 03 2014 10:40 Sufficiency wrote:
So at the end I decided to settle for Veteran (+50% exp when paired) and Aether. Unfortunately it was very difficult to push Vhrom to 15.

Not the most ideal, but one I need to settle with. My Tactician is only level 6 as Dark Flier, very far from Galeforce.

So now I need to:

+ Show Spoiler +


Get my Tactician to level 15 somehow so Morgan gets Galeforce. I suspect Morgan will be my strongest magical unit.

Decide if I want Donnell + Nowi or Olivia. I finally got Donnell to 15 as Villagrr and reclassed him.



WTF are you talking about lol


Fire Emblem: Awakening


Sorry wrong thread lol.... meant to post on Off Topic.
https://twitter.com/SufficientStats
Jek
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Denmark2771 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-08-03 08:46:34
August 03 2014 08:42 GMT
#448
On August 03 2014 13:36 justiceknight wrote:
whats maokai's combo? RWEQ? and what do u max 2nd skill?

You want to hold on to your Q until you can push your target in whatever favorable direction, towards ally/away from carry/whatever. Remember you can move instantly after a W while your opponent is rooted, use this window to get in position for Q. So yeah RWEQ is the general gist of it. Dont be afraid to lead with E to setup the play.
It's Elo not ELO - Every statiscian playing League
M2
Profile Joined December 2002
Bulgaria4179 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-08-03 08:53:20
August 03 2014 08:52 GMT
#449
On August 03 2014 15:36 739 wrote:
Do guys have champion that you play that you can easily call "a retard magnet" ? Because I'm pretty sure that when I play certain champion I'm matched with a bunch of braindead people.

Yup, Rengar. This is my favorite champ and I play best with him, my KDA is smth like 8/4/7 average with 30% win ratio. This KDA is not anything special, but mind that this is in games where I mostly lose. In games where I have a couple of decent teammates I usually go much better.
Whenever I pick Rengar I am mentally prepared for a 20 minute rape and to be the only one in the team with a positive KDA mid and most of the times end game as well.
Knife kitty, night kitty, put you on a slab. Stealthy kitty, hunter kitty, stab stab stab :-)
Fusilero
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
United Kingdom50293 Posts
August 03 2014 09:51 GMT
#450
On August 03 2014 15:36 739 wrote:
Do guys have champion that you play that you can easily call "a retard magnet" ? Because I'm pretty sure that when I play certain champion I'm matched with a bunch of braindead people.

I seem to have shit luck whenever I play an ADC except sivir, more likely though I'm just failing to carry and copping it hard in my losses.
Glorious SEA doto
Complete
Profile Joined October 2009
United States1864 Posts
August 03 2014 09:59 GMT
#451
Sooo in the history of LoL, what champion has been the most broken OP at release?

Jayce maybe?
kongoline
Profile Joined February 2012
6318 Posts
August 03 2014 10:03 GMT
#452
was he? i remember riot buffing him first and he didnt become popular till soaz played him in tournament
afaik tf was pretty bonkers in beta but i havent played back then
Slayer91
Profile Joined February 2006
Ireland23436 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-08-03 10:07:03
August 03 2014 10:06 GMT
#453
xin zhao apparently

irelia but everyone sucked too much on melee to figure it out and didn't even max W LOL
Fusilero
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
United Kingdom50293 Posts
August 03 2014 10:08 GMT
#454
Leblanc got hotfix nerfed on release, that was pretty funny
Glorious SEA doto
GolemMadness
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
Canada11044 Posts
August 03 2014 11:22 GMT
#455
Played against the new Sona as Karma. Mantra Q + normal Q at level 1 and she's at 50% health. Easiest lane ever.
http://na.op.gg/summoner/userName=FLABREZU
Slayer91
Profile Joined February 2006
Ireland23436 Posts
August 03 2014 11:30 GMT
#456
yeah new sona sucks, you cant go and harass that much and you have to stand next to people meaning you're a target for AoE since you're already squishy
Amui
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Canada10567 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-08-03 11:44:04
August 03 2014 11:37 GMT
#457
If people played release elise at the same level they do now, elise would've been by far the most broken release in the last 3 years(even more so than release zyra, which was already bonkers). Basically the only reason elise didn't win so much was that her kit isn't brain dead.

Wasn't playing until late S1, so anything before that I wouldn't know about.
Porouscloud - NA LoL
TyrantPotato
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Australia1541 Posts
August 03 2014 11:54 GMT
#458
On August 03 2014 20:30 Slayer91 wrote:
yeah new sona sucks, you cant go and harass that much and you have to stand next to people meaning you're a target for AoE since you're already squishy


only played sona in like 2 aram matches. Shes beyond broken in that game mode after rework. But its aram so rather irrelevant.
Forever ZeNEX.
arb
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Noobville17922 Posts
August 03 2014 13:06 GMT
#459
On August 03 2014 18:59 Complete wrote:
Sooo in the history of LoL, what champion has been the most broken OP at release?

Jayce maybe?

Pretty much always gonna be Xin Zhao unless something changes

Artillery spawned from the forges of Hell
ZERG_RUSSIAN
Profile Blog Joined November 2008
10417 Posts
August 03 2014 13:37 GMT
#460
On August 03 2014 18:59 Complete wrote:
Sooo in the history of LoL, what champion has been the most broken OP at release?

Jayce maybe?

Ezreal in my opinion
I'm on GOLD CHAIN
Prev 1 21 22 23 24 25 76 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 5h 58m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
mouzHeroMarine 444
UpATreeSC 75
StarCraft: Brood War
Shuttle 1138
actioN 461
Dewaltoss 145
firebathero 91
Zeus 65
Trap 36
zelot 27
soO 25
Sexy 25
ToSsGirL 21
[ Show more ]
Bale 20
JYJ 19
Shine 18
NaDa 13
Sacsri 6
Dota 2
Gorgc7921
qojqva2095
Dendi733
420jenkins177
Counter-Strike
pashabiceps1200
Fnx 727
x6flipin456
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby6707
crisheroes5077
Liquid`Hasu743
Other Games
Beastyqt745
B2W.Neo592
ceh9495
byalli368
ArmadaUGS162
KnowMe148
C9.Mang0148
Khaldor128
TKL 118
BRAT_OK 79
Trikslyr56
Railgan10
Organizations
Other Games
WardiTV264
BasetradeTV197
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream137
[ Show 17 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 54
• Reevou 5
• intothetv
• IndyKCrew
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• Migwel
• Kozan
StarCraft: Brood War
• 80smullet 40
• Azhi_Dahaki20
• FirePhoenix12
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
• BSLYoutube
League of Legends
• Nemesis3921
• TFBlade925
Other Games
• WagamamaTV391
• Shiphtur342
Upcoming Events
PiGosaur Cup
5h 58m
Kung Fu Cup
16h 58m
Stellar Fest
18h 58m
The PondCast
1d 15h
OSC
1d 18h
OSC
2 days
CranKy Ducklings
3 days
Online Event
3 days
FEL
3 days
AI Arena Tournament
3 days
[ Show More ]
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
Replay Cast
5 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
Replay Cast
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.