• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 10:28
CEST 16:28
KST 23:28
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)46Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? Bot on ladder BW General Discussion ASL22 General Discussion a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8873 users

[Patch 3.09: Spirit Guard Udyr Patch] General Discussion -…

Forum Index > LoL General
Post a Reply
Prev 1 238 239 240 241 242 339 Next
schmutttt
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
Australia3856 Posts
July 24 2013 10:17 GMT
#4781
Anyone know how CLG and Monte works? Does Monte skype with 5 of them or does he do it by text?
nafta
Profile Joined August 2010
Bulgaria18893 Posts
July 24 2013 10:17 GMT
#4782
There was a screenshot of an email he sent to king jiji on his stream.Too lazy to find it though.
ChaoSbringer
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Australia1382 Posts
July 24 2013 10:18 GMT
#4783
He said he does a lot of skypeing and reviews their scrims.
wei2coolman
Profile Joined November 2010
United States60033 Posts
July 24 2013 10:25 GMT
#4784
Damn Monte going hard on LocoDoco
Now that I’ve been announced as @clgaming’s coach, I can share the song I wrote about working with the team: http://ggcmontecristo.tumblr.com/post/56322312808/montecristo-weve-got-a-long-way-to-go-lets

-Monte
@ggCMonteCristo @clgaming this is worse than ur jokes on stream ....

-Locodoco
@Locodoco @clgaming But is it worse than your support play?

-Monte
liftlift > tsm
kongoline
Profile Joined February 2012
6318 Posts
July 24 2013 11:15 GMT
#4785
LOL
Scip
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Czech Republic11293 Posts
July 24 2013 11:23 GMT
#4786
About smiting, I never ever look at how much damage baron/dragon have UNLESS the enemy is doing baron and I have to check how much time to stop them do we approximately have. Even when I have to steal it, I hear "use the force, Luke" and just do it by estimating the small HP bar above nash.
"It may be pleasurable for some of us to imagine being ravished" - Christopher Hitchens in a debate with feminists RIP 2011 Psalm 2:9 You shall break them with a rod of iron
Slayer91
Profile Joined February 2006
Ireland23440 Posts
July 24 2013 11:27 GMT
#4787
the thing is 90% of the time when I try to use the hp bar i get outsmited and using the force works for me like 90% of the time wtfff
AsmodeusXI
Profile Blog Joined July 2007
United States15536 Posts
July 24 2013 11:31 GMT
#4788
On July 24 2013 19:25 wei2coolman wrote:
Damn Monte going hard on LocoDoco
Show nested quote +
Now that I’ve been announced as @clgaming’s coach, I can share the song I wrote about working with the team: http://ggcmontecristo.tumblr.com/post/56322312808/montecristo-weve-got-a-long-way-to-go-lets

-Monte
Show nested quote +
@ggCMonteCristo @clgaming this is worse than ur jokes on stream ....

-Locodoco
Show nested quote +
@Locodoco @clgaming But is it worse than your support play?

-Monte


LOL. Loco come defend yourself! We'll always believe you over that ggC gai.
WriterTL > RL. BNet: Asmodeus#1187 - LoL: DJForeclosure - Steam: asmodeusxi | www.n3rddimension.com
ZERG_RUSSIAN
Profile Blog Joined November 2008
10417 Posts
July 24 2013 12:06 GMT
#4789
There was a time before people invented timestamps that seriously I would type "dragon up soon i think" literally as it spawned.

S1 jungle experience too skrong
I'm on GOLD CHAIN
zer0das
Profile Blog Joined May 2007
United States8519 Posts
July 24 2013 12:17 GMT
#4790
Oh man, after a full day of grinding I gained 60 league points and I qualified for my promo series to plat. Must... play games while doing well... <_<
schmutttt
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
Australia3856 Posts
July 24 2013 12:29 GMT
#4791
OK so playing an aram and my friends playing Yorick.

He summoned a ghoul with his Q and it is invincible and won't time out.

LOL
mr_tolkien
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
France8631 Posts
July 24 2013 12:32 GMT
#4792
YAY I broke top 1000 on EUW.

Scip imma come take your challenger right nao.
The legend of Darien lives on
Kyrie
Profile Joined June 2013
1594 Posts
July 24 2013 12:58 GMT
#4793
On July 24 2013 19:01 GhandiEAGLE wrote:
http://ggcmontecristo.tumblr.com/post/56322312808/montecristo-weve-got-a-long-way-to-go-lets
Never change, Monte.

what are the odds of this being ghostwritten by punmaster doa
AsnSensation
Profile Joined April 2011
Germany24009 Posts
July 24 2013 13:03 GMT
#4794
as someone who didn't play during s1, how come we Euros established the term "Drake" instead of "Dragon"
Slayer91
Profile Joined February 2006
Ireland23440 Posts
July 24 2013 13:05 GMT
#4795
just to piss off risu nyan
and i think drake is the german for dragon and it sounds like 1.43x cooler
Scip
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Czech Republic11293 Posts
July 24 2013 13:07 GMT
#4796
How come you think drake sounds cooler than dragon
it's like rape vs. rapp, you got a short vowel in rapp so you think it sounds cooler.

my dictionary says that drake is archaic word for dragon.
"It may be pleasurable for some of us to imagine being ravished" - Christopher Hitchens in a debate with feminists RIP 2011 Psalm 2:9 You shall break them with a rod of iron
Alaric
Profile Joined November 2009
France45622 Posts
July 24 2013 13:08 GMT
#4797
No idea. Probably because "drake" is faster to say than "dragon" without sounding silly like "drag". I tend to write "dragon" in posts because it works for both dragon and drake in French, but drake's just easier to use when you're pressed by time.

Man, I just played with a Gold I Leona who was so bad (missed most of his Es, and the only ult I saw him hit was on a still Nunu when they were sieging), urgh. Even when playing in Silver I I had better aim, warded more, better map movement. Makes my heart bleed. ;_;
(Especially after I did stupid shit that got me really behind in lane, but the rest of the team did well so we were generally ahead, and the botched teamfights from Leona and Jarvan threw it for us. I've never seen as many "Here, I'll isolate their AD behind all of the peel so he can pew pew without my team reaching him" Cataslysms in a single game.)
Cant take LMS hipsters serious.
sob3k
Profile Blog Joined August 2009
United States7572 Posts
July 24 2013 13:13 GMT
#4798
Gentlemen refer to it as a wyvern.
In Hungry Hungry Hippos there are no such constraints—one can constantly attempt to collect marbles with one’s hippo, limited only by one’s hippo-levering capabilities.
Fildun
Profile Joined December 2012
Netherlands4124 Posts
July 24 2013 13:17 GMT
#4799
On July 24 2013 22:08 Alaric wrote:
No idea. Probably because "drake" is faster to say than "dragon" without sounding silly like "drag". I tend to write "dragon" in posts because it works for both dragon and drake in French, but drake's just easier to use when you're pressed by time.

Man, I just played with a Gold I Leona who was so bad (missed most of his Es, and the only ult I saw him hit was on a still Nunu when they were sieging), urgh. Even when playing in Silver I I had better aim, warded more, better map movement. Makes my heart bleed. ;_;
(Especially after I did stupid shit that got me really behind in lane, but the rest of the team did well so we were generally ahead, and the botched teamfights from Leona and Jarvan threw it for us. I've never seen as many "Here, I'll isolate their AD behind all of the peel so he can pew pew without my team reaching him" Cataslysms in a single game.)

Are you perhaps around Gold 2? I believe I might have been on the opposing team (I was Mundo, or to be more precise, suicide Mundo).
AsmodeusXI
Profile Blog Joined July 2007
United States15536 Posts
July 24 2013 13:33 GMT
#4800
On July 24 2013 22:13 sob3k wrote:
Gentlemen refer to it as a wyvern.


My comprehensive D&D Monster Manual knowledge suggests that it cannot be a wyvern because the dragon possesses arms and legs (or at least four legs). Wyverns generally have two legs and use the claws on the ends of their wings as "hands/talons."

lrn2dnd pls
WriterTL > RL. BNet: Asmodeus#1187 - LoL: DJForeclosure - Steam: asmodeusxi | www.n3rddimension.com
Prev 1 238 239 240 241 242 339 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Stellar Fest
13:00
Stellar Fest 2 The Moon: Qualifier Day 2
Serral vs herO
Solar vs Shino
Maru vs Clem
SHIN vs GgMaChine
IntoTheiNu 1387
ComeBackTV 559
SteadfastSC504
TaKeTV 433
LamboSC2320
Rex147
IndyStarCraft 145
EnkiAlexander 45
LiquipediaDiscussion
OSC
13:00
King of the Hill #263
EmpressLilyy27
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
SteadfastSC 504
LamboSC2 320
Rex 147
IndyStarCraft 145
ProTech135
BRAT_OK 51
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 34783
Shuttle 2627
Horang2 859
EffOrt 847
Light 729
Mini 703
Soma 458
BeSt 342
Stork 323
firebathero 308
[ Show more ]
Rush 236
Hyuk 235
Snow 201
ggaemo 196
ZerO 194
Leta 101
hero 81
Pusan 80
Killer 72
sorry 52
Sharp 41
Shine 38
Shinee 35
Mind 33
Mong 29
Sexy 26
ToSsGirL 26
Trap 25
Yoon 25
soO 24
Aegong 24
Bale 23
Terrorterran 22
Free 17
NotJumperer 14
Sacsri 11
JulyZerg 10
zelot 7
ajuk12(nOOB) 5
Noble 5
Dota 2
Gorgc8554
Dendi973
qojqva908
Fuzer 170
420jenkins140
Counter-Strike
markeloff502
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor1983
crisheroes1222
XaKoH 174
Other Games
singsing2016
B2W.Neo1007
Hui .186
Liquid`VortiX182
ArmadaUGS117
Mew2King108
QueenE102
Chillindude18
Railgan16
ZerO(Twitch)14
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream101
StarCraft: Brood War
lovetv 6
[ Show 16 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Gemini_19 8
• mYiSmile15
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• Migwel
• IndyKCrew
• intothetv
• Kozan
StarCraft: Brood War
• FirePhoenix9
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
• BSLYoutube
Dota 2
• C_a_k_e 2208
League of Legends
• Nemesis2577
• Jankos2197
• TFBlade893
Other Games
• WagamamaTV172
Upcoming Events
OSC
9h 32m
Stellar Fest
22h 32m
OSC
1d 7h
CranKy Ducklings
1d 19h
Online Event
1d 20h
FEL
2 days
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
Replay Cast
4 days
Afreeca Starleague
4 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
4 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
The PondCast
6 days
INu's Battles
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-30
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.