• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 06:34
CEST 12:34
KST 19:34
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202617Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
GG Lan Fest Sofia, Bulgaria [this November] Sagi.gg Launcher Released ASL22 General Discussion Fantasy returning? BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8648 users

[Patch 3.09: Spirit Guard Udyr Patch] General Discussion -…

Forum Index > LoL General
Post a Reply
Prev 1 185 186 187 188 189 339 Next
Scip
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Czech Republic11293 Posts
July 22 2013 11:58 GMT
#3721
On July 22 2013 20:43 Vanka wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 22 2013 20:11 Capped wrote:
Scip explained it like u get to 100 points then when a spot opens up the person with the highest MMR and 100 points gets a promo.

So, if 3 spots are open, top 3 MMR w/ 100 points = promo etc


Ah. Okay, thank you.

Do I have to play another game if I hit 100 to get into the promo or just wait?

if your MMR is high enough you will get a promotion series right away
I had to win a few games at 100 points to get into promotion series though, chances are you will have too :p
"It may be pleasurable for some of us to imagine being ravished" - Christopher Hitchens in a debate with feminists RIP 2011 Psalm 2:9 You shall break them with a rod of iron
koreasilver
Profile Blog Joined June 2008
9109 Posts
July 22 2013 12:00 GMT
#3722
If you're gonna talk about Zilean then you gotta mention that Alex Ich used to use him a lot around when Empire/M5 started getting big.
JonnyLaw
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States3482 Posts
July 22 2013 12:01 GMT
#3723
I wasn't entertained by his stream when I watched either. The showmanship is mediocre and the plays are average.

Each to their own.
Gahlo
Profile Joined February 2010
United States35174 Posts
July 22 2013 12:06 GMT
#3724
On July 22 2013 20:58 Capped wrote:
Woow gahlo rofl So aggressive, you have some issues around this trick2g guy hahaha

+ Show Spoiler +
Alaric
Profile Joined November 2009
France45622 Posts
July 22 2013 12:23 GMT
#3725
On July 22 2013 11:59 johnnywup wrote:
does anyone know how to check if your skin codes work for which servers?

Afaik you can't, maybe you can reach support, give them the codes and ask where they work, but apart from that...
Cant take LMS hipsters serious.
AsnSensation
Profile Joined April 2011
Germany24009 Posts
July 22 2013 12:32 GMT
#3726
There's literally no reason to hate someone for being a popular streamer lol, if you dont like him dont watch his stream and if you are tired of his videos on reddit, downvote f5 and it's gone. He got popularity because he was smart and first one to abuse and upload a video of 3.9 nunu jungle which only made people tune into his stream.
Personally i dont watch him but he has to be entertaining if he sustains 10-15k viewers.

First it was your friend an now it's you who watched him for the longes time?
Gahlo
Profile Joined February 2010
United States35174 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-07-22 12:42:02
July 22 2013 12:40 GMT
#3727
On July 22 2013 21:32 AsnSensation wrote:
There's literally no reason to hate someone for being a popular streamer lol, if you dont like him dont watch his stream and if you are tired of his videos on reddit, downvote f5 and it's gone. He got popularity because he was smart and first one to abuse and upload a video of 3.9 nunu jungle which only made people tune into his stream.
Personally i dont watch him but he has to be entertaining if he sustains 10-15k viewers.

First it was your friend an now it's you who watched him for the longes time?

Threads only disappear on reddit when you report them. I watched his stream once a long time ago because my friend recommended him to me.

zzz TLGD has no reading comprehension this morning.
Kyrie
Profile Joined June 2013
1594 Posts
July 22 2013 12:53 GMT
#3728
On July 22 2013 20:51 Gahlo wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 22 2013 20:38 Volband wrote:
On July 22 2013 19:23 Gahlo wrote:
I'm so tired of Trick2G being popular. A friend of mine has watched him for a long time now, and the dude was already crazy annoying before the e-fame hit.

He's funny, he puts up a great show, and you can learn from him. What else do you want from a streamer? I rather watch him, than to fall asleep during Dyrus' stream, or watch TheOddOne playing 2 champions all day long. Yes, Trick does the same but at least he PLAYS funny while being funny - I used to watch TOO a lot when he played more diverse champs, but this Elise/Nasus/Zac thing bores me to hell. Where's the double jungling with Azingy? Good ol' times...

Also, I don't see how Trick is more kid than Imaqtpie or TOO, lol. I mean sure, you hate him for being famous, I get it, but objectively, how more mature the rest of the streamers are? (There are expections of course, like Voyboy). The thing that gets me the most is that not only he is ridiculously funny, but he bashes himself just as much. Sure, there are events when he expects too much from his teammates, but he's nothing like The Rain Man, who cries for 10 minutes, calling Azingy bad, etc, then Azingy just snowballs his lane with an amazing counter-gank, and even TRM's chat is laughing at him. I like him too, but he can be so stupid sometimes, lol.

And yes, you can learn from Trick a lot about the GAME. Ghosting to kill a creep and disrespecting corpses are just for the entertainment. I have no idea how he get so famous (I didn't know him before), but it's funny to see he already has some "omg who is he? must be a kid!"-haters.


How about you hop off his dick? I've been hating on this kid longer than you've known about him.


mythical hipster player hater
Capped
Profile Blog Joined June 2011
United Kingdom7236 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-07-22 12:54:43
July 22 2013 12:53 GMT
#3729
You watched his stream once

And now you fucking hate him SO much that your mad enough to bash TLGD users you've been talking to for months (years?) for speaking about him.

I honestly dont see the logic in this or why you are so damn aggressive. What IS your actual problem with him if you dont watch him in the first place?

You told someone to hop off his dick earlier, now im telling you to pull the stick out of your ass. (And stop insulting everyone and maybe get a hold on this irrational hate too, but thats a maybe)
Useless wet fish.
Gahlo
Profile Joined February 2010
United States35174 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-07-22 13:17:55
July 22 2013 13:16 GMT
#3730
On July 22 2013 21:53 Capped wrote:
You watched his stream once

And now you fucking hate him SO much that your mad enough to bash TLGD users you've been talking to for months (years?) for speaking about him.

I honestly dont see the logic in this or why you are so damn aggressive. What IS your actual problem with him if you dont watch him in the first place?

You told someone to hop off his dick earlier, now im telling you to pull the stick out of your ass. (And stop insulting everyone and maybe get a hold on this irrational hate too, but thats a maybe)

I'm not bashing people for talking about him here. I, in a vacuum, expressed my dislike of him and out of the woodwork comes people that don't read or misconstrue what I'm talking about.

He's like dumb arrow to the knee jokes, I'm tired of him.

Edit: My initial response to you wasn't meant to be aggressive. I was merely commenting on your noting of my being aggressive, which generally isn't my disposition online.
Volband
Profile Joined March 2011
Hungary6034 Posts
July 22 2013 13:33 GMT
#3731
On July 22 2013 20:51 Gahlo wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 22 2013 20:38 Volband wrote:
On July 22 2013 19:23 Gahlo wrote:
I'm so tired of Trick2G being popular. A friend of mine has watched him for a long time now, and the dude was already crazy annoying before the e-fame hit.

He's funny, he puts up a great show, and you can learn from him. What else do you want from a streamer? I rather watch him, than to fall asleep during Dyrus' stream, or watch TheOddOne playing 2 champions all day long. Yes, Trick does the same but at least he PLAYS funny while being funny - I used to watch TOO a lot when he played more diverse champs, but this Elise/Nasus/Zac thing bores me to hell. Where's the double jungling with Azingy? Good ol' times...

Also, I don't see how Trick is more kid than Imaqtpie or TOO, lol. I mean sure, you hate him for being famous, I get it, but objectively, how more mature the rest of the streamers are? (There are expections of course, like Voyboy). The thing that gets me the most is that not only he is ridiculously funny, but he bashes himself just as much. Sure, there are events when he expects too much from his teammates, but he's nothing like The Rain Man, who cries for 10 minutes, calling Azingy bad, etc, then Azingy just snowballs his lane with an amazing counter-gank, and even TRM's chat is laughing at him. I like him too, but he can be so stupid sometimes, lol.

And yes, you can learn from Trick a lot about the GAME. Ghosting to kill a creep and disrespecting corpses are just for the entertainment. I have no idea how he get so famous (I didn't know him before), but it's funny to see he already has some "omg who is he? must be a kid!"-haters.

I can't stand him because his attitude is annoying. He's like solo queue all chat, but in the vocal pitch of a chihuahua. Nor do I watch qtpie or TOO, so not sure what angle you were trying to achieve there. Also, if you had read, you would have known that I disliked him before he got popular.

How about you hop off his dick? I've been hating on this kid longer than you've known about him.

So you don't watch (and I assume, don't like) the popular streamers, but you hate on this guy the most, because you are fine with raising dongers, and "GENERAL-GENERAL-GENERAL", but not with this guy having a high-pitched voice and acting like an ass - I say acting, because I never seen him insulting any of his opponents in chat, it's just a show for the viewers.

I don't want you to like him, but you are like jealous or something, because qtpie has been raising dongers since ever, but this guy just recently got popular, and you can't stand it for some reason. I don't like Athene, but I don't even care about him, to get mad over him. Some people likes his style, all right, so what?
Volband
Profile Joined March 2011
Hungary6034 Posts
July 22 2013 13:35 GMT
#3732
On July 22 2013 21:01 JonnyLaw wrote:
I wasn't entertained by his stream when I watched either. The showmanship is mediocre and the plays are average.

Each to their own.

Yeah, he's not consistent in terms of putting up a good show. Some games you just can't stop laughing, and in others you just grin at best.
Requizen
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United States33802 Posts
July 22 2013 13:38 GMT
#3733
Reinstalled last night after TLoU crushed my soul, won my first game back by just muting the people that annoyed me. I'm just going to focus on doing the best I can in each game and stop playing if I lose 2 in a row to prevent myself from tilting.
It's your boy Guzma!
Capped
Profile Blog Joined June 2011
United Kingdom7236 Posts
July 22 2013 13:43 GMT
#3734
On July 22 2013 22:16 Gahlo wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 22 2013 21:53 Capped wrote:
You watched his stream once

And now you fucking hate him SO much that your mad enough to bash TLGD users you've been talking to for months (years?) for speaking about him.

I honestly dont see the logic in this or why you are so damn aggressive. What IS your actual problem with him if you dont watch him in the first place?

You told someone to hop off his dick earlier, now im telling you to pull the stick out of your ass. (And stop insulting everyone and maybe get a hold on this irrational hate too, but thats a maybe)

I'm not bashing people for talking about him here. I, in a vacuum, expressed my dislike of him and out of the woodwork comes people that don't read or misconstrue what I'm talking about.

He's like dumb arrow to the knee jokes, I'm tired of him.

Edit: My initial response to you wasn't meant to be aggressive. I was merely commenting on your noting of my being aggressive, which generally isn't my disposition online.


You've not been aggressive to me, but to others you've practically ripped their heads off, you just linked me some strange bruce lee quote about water

Useless wet fish.
wei2coolman
Profile Joined November 2010
United States60033 Posts
July 22 2013 13:56 GMT
#3735
The only issue I have with trick2g is he's a clg fan. Hue.
liftlift > tsm
upperbound
Profile Joined September 2011
United States2300 Posts
July 22 2013 14:02 GMT
#3736
On July 22 2013 22:38 Requizen wrote:
Reinstalled last night after TLoU crushed my soul, won my first game back by just muting the people that annoyed me. I'm just going to focus on doing the best I can in each game and stop playing if I lose 2 in a row to prevent myself from tilting.

Good luck man. Message me if you want to duo.
Gahlo
Profile Joined February 2010
United States35174 Posts
July 22 2013 14:03 GMT
#3737
On July 22 2013 22:33 Volband wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 22 2013 20:51 Gahlo wrote:
On July 22 2013 20:38 Volband wrote:
On July 22 2013 19:23 Gahlo wrote:
I'm so tired of Trick2G being popular. A friend of mine has watched him for a long time now, and the dude was already crazy annoying before the e-fame hit.

He's funny, he puts up a great show, and you can learn from him. What else do you want from a streamer? I rather watch him, than to fall asleep during Dyrus' stream, or watch TheOddOne playing 2 champions all day long. Yes, Trick does the same but at least he PLAYS funny while being funny - I used to watch TOO a lot when he played more diverse champs, but this Elise/Nasus/Zac thing bores me to hell. Where's the double jungling with Azingy? Good ol' times...

Also, I don't see how Trick is more kid than Imaqtpie or TOO, lol. I mean sure, you hate him for being famous, I get it, but objectively, how more mature the rest of the streamers are? (There are expections of course, like Voyboy). The thing that gets me the most is that not only he is ridiculously funny, but he bashes himself just as much. Sure, there are events when he expects too much from his teammates, but he's nothing like The Rain Man, who cries for 10 minutes, calling Azingy bad, etc, then Azingy just snowballs his lane with an amazing counter-gank, and even TRM's chat is laughing at him. I like him too, but he can be so stupid sometimes, lol.

And yes, you can learn from Trick a lot about the GAME. Ghosting to kill a creep and disrespecting corpses are just for the entertainment. I have no idea how he get so famous (I didn't know him before), but it's funny to see he already has some "omg who is he? must be a kid!"-haters.

I can't stand him because his attitude is annoying. He's like solo queue all chat, but in the vocal pitch of a chihuahua. Nor do I watch qtpie or TOO, so not sure what angle you were trying to achieve there. Also, if you had read, you would have known that I disliked him before he got popular.

How about you hop off his dick? I've been hating on this kid longer than you've known about him.

So you don't watch (and I assume, don't like) the popular streamers, but you hate on this guy the most, because you are fine with raising dongers, and "GENERAL-GENERAL-GENERAL", but not with this guy having a high-pitched voice and acting like an ass - I say acting, because I never seen him insulting any of his opponents in chat, it's just a show for the viewers.

I don't want you to like him, but you are like jealous or something, because qtpie has been raising dongers since ever, but this guy just recently got popular, and you can't stand it for some reason. I don't like Athene, but I don't even care about him, to get mad over him. Some people likes his style, all right, so what?


On July 22 2013 20:51 Gahlo wrote:
Nor do I watch qtpie or TOO, so not sure what angle you were trying to achieve there. Also, if you had read, you would have known that I disliked him before he got popular.


lol k bro.
kongoline
Profile Joined February 2012
6318 Posts
July 22 2013 14:03 GMT
#3738
On July 22 2013 22:56 wei2coolman wrote:
The only issue I have with trick2g is he's a clg fan. Hue.

same problem i have with OnlyRengar ~~
Argoth.
Profile Joined December 2004
Germany1961 Posts
July 22 2013 14:05 GMT
#3739
I gonna hook on the zilean discussion and ask why I don't see any Zyras mid anymore? Did she just fall off he radar because she is a good support or is she actually no longer viable? I always thought she is pretty cool to play and might want to pick her up for mid again.
upperbound
Profile Joined September 2011
United States2300 Posts
July 22 2013 14:14 GMT
#3740
On July 22 2013 23:03 kongoline wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 22 2013 22:56 wei2coolman wrote:
The only issue I have with trick2g is he's a clg fan. Hue.

same problem i have with OnlyRengar ~~

Yeah I know what you mean. That NeoIllusions guy got what was coming to him with that ban.
Prev 1 185 186 187 188 189 339 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 12h 26m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Lowko181
Codebar 0
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 22150
Calm 4051
Rain 2762
Hyuk 1547
Bisu 800
FanTaSy 466
Horang2 370
Soma 347
Rush 265
Jaedong 237
[ Show more ]
BeSt 230
Mong 206
Stork 202
Zeus 174
Mind 87
Mini 76
Pusan 61
ZerO 60
Sexy 57
Larva 54
ToSsGirL 54
Light 47
Barracks 39
Killer 33
910 32
Shinee 30
Yoon 29
NaDa 27
Free 17
sorry 16
Noble 14
Hm[arnc] 12
Terrorterran 8
Dota 2
Gorgc5484
Counter-Strike
olofmeister957
byalli713
shoxiejesuss468
edward254
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King102
Other Games
gofns47985
singsing1415
dupreeh321
crisheroes257
ZerO(Twitch)4
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• LUISG 25
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• FirePhoenix6
• iopq 5
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Jankos1775
• Stunt337
Upcoming Events
OSC
12h 26m
Big Brain Bouts
23h 26m
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
1d 6h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 8h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 23h
Patches Events
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
[ Show More ]
The PondCast
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-08
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.