• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 16:08
CEST 22:08
KST 05:08
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War565.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
$3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Repalyzer - replay analysis app for StarCraft: Rem Fantasy returning? TL Sidebar missing streams Rollback Netcode in Brood War BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8696 users

[Patch 3.09: Spirit Guard Udyr Patch] General Discussion -…

Forum Index > LoL General
Post a Reply
Prev 1 173 174 175 176 177 339 Next
Badboyrune
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
Sweden2247 Posts
July 21 2013 17:48 GMT
#3481
On July 21 2013 12:44 BrokenMirage wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 21 2013 12:23 Fusilero wrote:
This is a random question that just came into my mind after game 1 of ozone vs xenics. How would karthus' passive and yorick ult interact?


Yorick's ult comes first, so when Karthus dies, Karthus is resurrected, and after the clone runs out, the passive activates.


Karthus wil zil ult, yorik ult and ga sounds like fun
"If yellow does start SC2, I should start handsomenerd diaper busniess and become a rich man" - John the Translator
Gahlo
Profile Joined February 2010
United States35174 Posts
July 21 2013 17:54 GMT
#3482
On July 22 2013 02:21 Vanka wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 22 2013 01:37 Gahlo wrote:
On July 22 2013 01:35 randomKo_Orean wrote:
Two things:

1) Why is double AD so popular all the sudden?
2) Leona Top, how to play well? I've been messing around, but I'm having really hard time just csing w/o sunfire...

1) Excellent at pushing towers when coordinated. Ezreal is in a state where you don't run into the normal double ad pitfalls.
2) I've never seen a compelling reason to do it. You're depending on your jungler to win your lane for you.


Time your shield explode well, and never forget your auto reset will let you kill three minions in quick sucession.

Incidently, I realize that your two questions were unrelated, double ad would be a compelling reason to run leona top. Leona tanks very well, but also needs a threshold of gold to do so (usually aegis or locket as support), before farm is useless on her, which situates her well as a 3/4 position top (you can run an farm-happy jungler too).

The passive proc helps make up for the lack of magic damage with double ad, and if laning phase is long you could just switch the jungler to top lane and let the leona gank

EDIT: by time your shield well, I mean while it's setting up, try autoing creeps to get them low, so you'll knock out multiple creeps with the aoe


A fun way to kill wards without dropping pinks. Makes people rage and accuse you of hacks.
BlackPaladin
Profile Joined May 2010
United States9316 Posts
July 21 2013 18:11 GMT
#3483
Any suggestions for a good mouse that's relatively cheap as I have like no money after needing to buy a new phone?
"Your full potential does not matter if you do not use all 100% of it."
XaCez
Profile Joined May 2010
Sweden6991 Posts
July 21 2013 18:13 GMT
#3484
On July 22 2013 03:11 BlackPaladin wrote:
Any suggestions for a good mouse that's relatively cheap as I have like no money after needing to buy a new phone?

Logitech Mini Optical
People get too easily offended by people getting too easily offended by the word rape.
BlackPaladin
Profile Joined May 2010
United States9316 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-07-21 18:17:56
July 21 2013 18:17 GMT
#3485
My hand also isn't midget sized. And by relatively cheap I just mean like, not a fucking $100 mouse with 30 different buttons I will never need since I don't play any mmo's. Just looking for good reviews =)
"Your full potential does not matter if you do not use all 100% of it."
Redox
Profile Joined October 2010
Germany24794 Posts
July 21 2013 18:19 GMT
#3486
On July 22 2013 03:11 BlackPaladin wrote:
Any suggestions for a good mouse that's relatively cheap as I have like no money after needing to buy a new phone?

Logitech G400. So happy with it, especially for that price.
Off-season = best season
Ares[Effort] *
Profile Blog Joined February 2009
DEMACIA6550 Posts
July 21 2013 18:22 GMT
#3487
Logitech M100 is my favorite simple mouse
Moderatorgold coin
onlywonderboy
Profile Joined August 2012
United States23745 Posts
July 21 2013 18:23 GMT
#3488
On July 22 2013 03:19 Redox wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 22 2013 03:11 BlackPaladin wrote:
Any suggestions for a good mouse that's relatively cheap as I have like no money after needing to buy a new phone?

Logitech G400. So happy with it, especially for that price.

That's what I use too, pretty happy with it.
RIP Ryan Davis / TL or Die / @onlywonderboy
AsnSensation
Profile Joined April 2011
Germany24009 Posts
July 21 2013 18:24 GMT
#3489
I think MX 518 is the best mouse of all time, my old one work super fine for about 5 years I think it it still does but switched to Razer CLG deathadder a while ago, not sure if it's still produced though.
Redox
Profile Joined October 2010
Germany24794 Posts
July 21 2013 18:29 GMT
#3490
Damn 100k viewers for the Brazilian LoL championship, casted in Portuguese. Seems like Brazil is becoming a real LoL stronghold.
Off-season = best season
Capped
Profile Blog Joined June 2011
United Kingdom7236 Posts
July 21 2013 18:36 GMT
#3491
Leona is all about the shield. Use it to try CS and harrass at the same time, if you manage to catch them with the damage, go aggressive with the E-Q and trade. If you miss, pick up the remaining CS.

Her auto animation sucks but the shield procs her passive and does enough damage to make up for it.

At least, this is what i do when im support leona without my ADC in lane. (U know those situations where its supp v supp and ur both tryna CS :-D)
Useless wet fish.
SHr3DD3r
Profile Joined March 2009
Pakistan2137 Posts
July 21 2013 18:36 GMT
#3492
On July 22 2013 03:24 AsnSensation wrote:
I think MX 518 is the best mouse of all time, my old one work super fine for about 5 years I think it it still does but switched to Razer CLG deathadder a while ago, not sure if it's still produced though.

Yea MX518 was the best mouse of all time. I had it for years. But then it just died one day. That too after they stopped manufacturing it. Fk
Hit them hard! Hit them low! - Forever a Bisu Fan!~!
Requizen
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United States33802 Posts
July 21 2013 18:37 GMT
#3493
While we're on the topic, what are good mechanical keyboards? I've been using the Dell default one that came with my previous PC for years.
It's your boy Guzma!
Eiii
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States2566 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-07-21 18:40:27
July 21 2013 18:38 GMT
#3494
I got my MX518 about six years ago, I think, and it's still going strong. It's literally the only gaming mouse I've ever bought-- I'm not quite sure what I'm going to do when it finally dies

EDIT: As far as mechanical keyboards go, I really *really* like my das ultimate brown. I'm sure people who know more about that stuff can point you to options that are a little more price efficient, though
:3
iCanada
Profile Joined August 2010
Canada10660 Posts
July 21 2013 18:39 GMT
#3495
On July 22 2013 03:37 Requizen wrote:
While we're on the topic, what are good mechanical keyboards? I've been using the Dell default one that came with my previous PC for years.


I like real minimalist stuff. I have a Filco tenkeyless, with browns. Cost me about 70 bucks.
wussleeQ
Profile Blog Joined June 2009
United States3130 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-07-21 18:42:12
July 21 2013 18:41 GMT
#3496
my stuff atm is a brown switch quickfire tk and razer abyssus both i think are awesome
keyboard
+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]

mouse
+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]
BW -> League -> CSGO
dukethegold
Profile Blog Joined August 2009
Canada5645 Posts
July 21 2013 18:45 GMT
#3497
Also using the MX518 myself. Amazing and simple gaming mouse that has worked for years without any problems. Otherwise I'd recommend the Razer Deathadder
Badboyrune
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
Sweden2247 Posts
July 21 2013 18:45 GMT
#3498
On July 22 2013 03:38 Eiii wrote:
I got my MX518 about six years ago, I think, and it's still going strong. It's literally the only gaming mouse I've ever bought-- I'm not quite sure what I'm going to do when it finally dies



Buy another one. Ive had several different mice but I don't think any of them have really been as good as the mx518. Whenever my steelseries sensei dies I'm probably going back to an mx518. And my qpad which my sensei won't run on :/
"If yellow does start SC2, I should start handsomenerd diaper busniess and become a rich man" - John the Translator
cLutZ
Profile Joined November 2010
United States19574 Posts
July 21 2013 19:02 GMT
#3499
Why is Rammus bad against double AD? I mean, other than that he is just bad.
Freeeeeeedom
Sponkz
Profile Joined May 2011
Denmark4564 Posts
July 21 2013 19:06 GMT
#3500
On July 22 2013 03:36 Capped wrote:
Leona is all about the shield. Use it to try CS and harrass at the same time, if you manage to catch them with the damage, go aggressive with the E-Q and trade. If you miss, pick up the remaining CS.

Her auto animation sucks but the shield procs her passive and does enough damage to make up for it.

At least, this is what i do when im support leona without my ADC in lane. (U know those situations where its supp v supp and ur both tryna CS :-D)



Noob

Support leona for beginners:

Abuse brushes lvl 1, get off a Q on the enemy support, win trade cus op

Get lvl 2, go all-in, use ignite, FB

Get lvl 3, go all-in, 2 kills

You win at life
hi
Prev 1 173 174 175 176 177 339 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
BSL: Ladder Tournament
04:00
#3 - $100
ZZZero.O121
LiquipediaDiscussion
AI Arena Tournament
02:00
Swiss - Round 5
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Liquid`TLO 681
JuggernautJason87
StarCraft: Brood War
Leta 636
Shuttle 511
ZZZero.O 121
Zeus 65
Hyun 42
soO 35
Dota 2
qojqva2394
canceldota55
League of Legends
Doublelift184
Counter-Strike
fl0m5507
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby4460
Liquid`Hasu718
Other Games
summit1g4475
FrodaN896
KnowMe333
420jenkins220
ToD219
Pyrionflax208
Livibee169
QueenE78
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick661
StarCraft 2
angryscii 32
[ Show 17 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• printf 79
• Hupsaiya 47
• Adnapsc2 23
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• blackmanpl 38
• FirePhoenix7
• niya90s 1
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Counter-Strike
• C_a_k_e 1829
Other Games
• imaqtpie764
• Shiphtur606
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
13h 52m
Patches Events
18h 52m
BSL Open Qualifier
22h 52m
BSL Open Qualifier
22h 52m
OSC
1d 2h
OSC
1d 15h
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
4 days
Online Event
5 days
[ Show More ]
Korean StarCraft League
6 days
Afreeca Starleague
6 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.