• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 15:20
CEST 21:20
KST 04:20
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War565.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
$3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? TL Sidebar missing streams Rollback Netcode in Brood War BW General Discussion Repalyzer - replay analysis app for StarCraft: Rem
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9919 users

[Patch 3.09: Spirit Guard Udyr Patch] General Discussion -…

Forum Index > LoL General
Post a Reply
Prev 1 129 130 131 132 133 339 Next
Lylat
Profile Joined August 2009
France8575 Posts
July 18 2013 05:31 GMT
#2601
On July 18 2013 14:28 wei2coolman wrote:
Orange Juice > Apple Juice.

This man speaks the truth.
cLutZ
Profile Joined November 2010
United States19574 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-07-18 05:45:26
July 18 2013 05:34 GMT
#2602
Monte #1 Enthusiastic caster.

Edit: Also: The more I see SG-Udyr the more I think the only reason people like it is because normal Udyr has those stupid pictures about his head.
Freeeeeeedom
johnnywup
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States3858 Posts
July 18 2013 05:45 GMT
#2603
thanks monte for looking at me suck in silver
Seuss
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States10536 Posts
July 18 2013 06:20 GMT
#2604
On July 18 2013 14:34 cLutZ wrote:
Monte #1 Enthusiastic caster.

Edit: Also: The more I see SG-Udyr the more I think the only reason people like it is because normal Udyr has those stupid pictures about his head.


I can't be loud right now because my fiance is sleeping in the other room.
"I am not able to carry all this people alone, for they are too heavy for me." -Moses (Numbers 11:14)
ShaLLoW[baY]
Profile Blog Joined January 2007
Canada12499 Posts
July 18 2013 06:24 GMT
#2605
i try hard as jungle and always lose

my computer fucks up and i can't trade janna support for zyra mid -> ap janna with teleport -> crush enemy ahri mid lane

the wonders of silver league
ALEXISONFIRE ARE FUCKING BACK (sAviOr for life)
onlywonderboy
Profile Joined August 2012
United States23745 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-07-18 07:06:00
July 18 2013 07:05 GMT
#2606
Monte real good sport, carries us with best support-carry Lux I've ever seen. Needed more mana regen in his build though.
RIP Ryan Davis / TL or Die / @onlywonderboy
DURRHURRDERP
Profile Joined May 2006
Canada929 Posts
July 18 2013 07:08 GMT
#2607
no love for the marksman
"I am an iconic role model for everyone aspiring to be better at League of Legends." - Roffles
Chrispy
Profile Blog Joined June 2009
Canada5878 Posts
July 18 2013 07:15 GMT
#2608
If I accidently click this udyr comic one more time.
Retvrn to Forvms
.AK
Profile Joined September 2010
United States561 Posts
July 18 2013 07:24 GMT
#2609
Vayne worthy of a ban or I am just going to have to learn Cait? I don't play Cait but I imagine she can still handle Vayne after the nerfs? I feel that my normal Varus pick just isn't up to snuff vs Vayne .
All hail the glorious I sell T.Vs at Best Buy || #1 REQUIZEN FANBOI || IGN: .AK/BEST ANTIMAGE NA || Plat IV ADC Main
nafta
Profile Joined August 2010
Bulgaria18893 Posts
July 18 2013 07:26 GMT
#2610
Draven beats vayne harder than cait.Shutting down a vayne is easiest with a good support though you could be any ad really.
ihasaKAROT
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
Netherlands4730 Posts
July 18 2013 07:30 GMT
#2611
Twitch also trades pretty well against Vayne aparently
KCCO!
DURRHURRDERP
Profile Joined May 2006
Canada929 Posts
July 18 2013 07:33 GMT
#2612
On July 18 2013 16:15 Chrispy wrote:
If I accidently click this udyr comic one more time.


you should have to double click on the main screen to get it to do shit. everytime they use up the entire screen to advertise a tournament i always accidentally click it too.
"I am an iconic role model for everyone aspiring to be better at League of Legends." - Roffles
Mogwai
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
United States13274 Posts
July 18 2013 07:35 GMT
#2613
On July 18 2013 12:51 Craton wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 18 2013 12:35 wei2coolman wrote:
But that free ward! The main issue is if you do go madreds, there's no incentive to go wriggles.

It needs to build into something useful. All the other jungler items have a 'big' final item, while wriggles stops at low/mid size.

wriggle's costs 2K, same as the other jungle items. I honestly think it's crowded out more by Acient Golem -> Cutlass being so strong on the guys who would want it than anything else. We're trying to figure out wtf to do with the thing nowadays, but suffice to say it's a lot harder to make this item work with vamp scepter @ 800 gold than it was at 450 gold.

On July 18 2013 03:55 onlywonderboy wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 18 2013 03:54 SnK-Arcbound wrote:
On July 18 2013 03:47 kainzero wrote:
On July 18 2013 03:42 SnK-Arcbound wrote:
Cata was a massive disappointment. They said there would be 4 raid tiers, there were 3. They designed about half as many bosses as all the other expansions. Include how shitty Diablo 3 and SC2 are, I never plan on buying another Blizzard game because it's obvious they are trying to cash in on their name and franchises.

Although I'm with you on how terrible SC2 is, and I've never played D3/WoW, I don't know if I'd agree that they're trying to cash in just because their game design is bad.

Sometimes, good design can be accidental.

M Night Shaymalan making one good movie is a fluke(The 6th Sense, though Signs and Unbreakable are considered ok movies, they were never as good as 6th Sense).

Blizzard making 4 good games isn't (Warcraft 3, WoW, Diablo 2, SC:BW).

I thought Unbreakable was pretty well regarded. But that and 6th Sense are the only good ones imo haha.

I'm quite fond of Signs. I think it was a fairly well executed idea (using what seems like the obvious main plot [war of the worlds] instead as a setting for telling a vastly different story of personal faith). I think it was a mistake to bill it as a Sci-Fi thriller, as I think it severely fucked with what people expected and left people feeling cheated, but considering how mainstream Shaymalan was at the time, I'm not sure how marketing is supposed to generate hype and dodge that disappointment to mainstream audiences. Boy oh boy did his directing take a turn for the worse after that though =\.
mogwaismusings.wordpress.com
arb
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Noobville17922 Posts
July 18 2013 07:39 GMT
#2614
Man watching some TV show and I just learned all our world leaders are actually half human half lizard men.

real?
Artillery spawned from the forges of Hell
nafta
Profile Joined August 2010
Bulgaria18893 Posts
July 18 2013 07:40 GMT
#2615
Riot pls fix renekton getting picked by multiple people on same team.
Haasts
Profile Joined October 2011
New Zealand4445 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-07-18 07:46:38
July 18 2013 07:44 GMT
#2616
On July 18 2013 14:26 wei2coolman wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 18 2013 14:26 onlywonderboy wrote:
Well I've certainly played worse.

Why are you such a feeder?
I think Monte has died of cancer watching that game.


Watching the VoD of this on Monte's Twitch page, does not disappoint. "If I was this Thresh, I would be crying bitter tears of woe into my lantern."
PaniaoftheReef in Path of Exile TotA SSF SC // Lovelin fanclub // GreenTea #1
Vanka
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
China1336 Posts
July 18 2013 07:47 GMT
#2617
On July 18 2013 16:24 .AK wrote:
Vayne worthy of a ban or I am just going to have to learn Cait? I don't play Cait but I imagine she can still handle Vayne after the nerfs? I feel that my normal Varus pick just isn't up to snuff vs Vayne .


both kog and trist beat vayne in lane and outscale her late game
wei2coolman
Profile Joined November 2010
United States60033 Posts
July 18 2013 07:58 GMT
#2618
On July 18 2013 14:45 johnnywup wrote:
thanks monte for looking at me suck in silver

everyone sucks at every level of this game. Just remember that.
liftlift > tsm
De4ngus
Profile Blog Joined November 2008
United States6533 Posts
July 18 2013 08:17 GMT
#2619
On July 18 2013 16:15 Chrispy wrote:
If I accidently click this udyr comic one more time.

(999999 volume) WHEN RAGE
GANDHISAUCE
Alaric
Profile Joined November 2009
France45622 Posts
July 18 2013 08:23 GMT
#2620
On July 18 2013 13:41 AsmodeusXI wrote:
GALT FORCES OWB AND I INTO A 4V5 RUDE.

C'mon, a TSM fan with 2 Curse fan? How could he resist the urge to make you feel how Curse was before Edward shaped up Cop in teamfights?
Cant take LMS hipsters serious.
Prev 1 129 130 131 132 133 339 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
BSL: Ladder Tournament
04:00
#3 - $100
ZZZero.O48
LiquipediaDiscussion
AI Arena Tournament
02:00
Swiss - Round 5
Laughngamez YouTube
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Liquid`TLO 256
BRAT_OK 94
JuggernautJason90
StarCraft: Brood War
Leta 900
Shuttle 571
Zeus 94
ZZZero.O 48
soO 45
Hyun 45
ToSsGirL 30
scan(afreeca) 25
Sacsri 8
Dota 2
qojqva2151
canceldota28
Counter-Strike
fl0m4862
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby3742
Liquid`Hasu624
Other Games
FrodaN867
KnowMe402
420jenkins331
Livibee172
Pyrionflax161
ToD108
QueenE66
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick723
StarCraft 2
angryscii 36
[ Show 18 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• printf 80
• 3DClanTV 52
• Adnapsc2 15
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Airneanach103
• 80smullet 19
• blackmanpl 2
• niya90s 2
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Counter-Strike
• C_a_k_e 2385
Other Games
• imaqtpie774
• Shiphtur610
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
14h 40m
Patches Events
19h 40m
BSL Open Qualifier
23h 40m
BSL Open Qualifier
23h 40m
OSC
1d 3h
OSC
1d 16h
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
4 days
Online Event
5 days
[ Show More ]
Korean StarCraft League
6 days
Afreeca Starleague
6 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.