• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 16:15
CEST 22:15
KST 05:15
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup4StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)66Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2315
StarCraft 2
General
October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Awesome/Confusing SC2 BM
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
RepMastered™: replay sharing and analyzer site Bot on ladder BW General Discussion BSL Season 23 Klaucher discontinued / in-game color settings
Tourneys
2v2v2v2 Tournament [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9286 users

[Patch 3.08: Aatrox Patch] General Discussion - Page 106

Forum Index > LoL General
Post a Reply
Prev 1 104 105 106 107 108 380 Next
Interested in helping start an on-topic, serious League discussion thread? PM Neo to talk about how to get started.
AsnSensation
Profile Joined April 2011
Germany24009 Posts
June 18 2013 18:45 GMT
#2101
Currently I'm practicing Draven but he's one of those champs where I feel like I'm not hitting them nearly as hard as when I'm playing against Draven which literally feels like tons of dmg.

Sponkz
Profile Joined May 2011
Denmark4564 Posts
June 18 2013 18:45 GMT
#2102
On June 19 2013 03:45 AsnSensation wrote:
Currently I'm practicing Draven but he's one of those champs where I feel like I'm not hitting them nearly as hard as when I'm playing against Draven which literally feels like tons of dmg.




You should practice your Sona x)
hi
Nos-
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
Canada12016 Posts
June 18 2013 18:46 GMT
#2103
On June 19 2013 03:28 AsmodeusXI wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 19 2013 03:23 Shikyo wrote:
On June 19 2013 03:16 AsmodeusXI wrote:
Are there any Champions that people just rage ban? Like, ones that might be strong, but probably aren't totally ban-worthy except for the fact that you can't fight them and hate them with a passion?

I have to ban Draven whenever I'm first pick these days. I just can't fucking beat him, even though I know there must be a way. Shaco has also fallen into this category at various points in my LoL career.

Draven is like #1 or top 3 in winrate and always carries bot. I see that as just an intelligent ban, he absolutely is ban-worthy.


That makes me feel better. I feel like no one really knows how to play against him, myself included. My best guess is just Janna and pray my laning partner stays back. :/

Eve also, for obvious reasons.

I would recommend against picking Janna cause she kind of gets bullied around and Draven is a huge lane bully. Lulu/Zyra work quite well, but it might also come down to your own ad (people that pick ez into Draven, i'm looking at you)
Bronze player stuck in platinum
cLutZ
Profile Joined November 2010
United States19574 Posts
June 18 2013 18:47 GMT
#2104
On June 19 2013 03:44 WhiteDog wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 19 2013 03:44 kainzero wrote:
On June 19 2013 03:42 Slayer91 wrote:
On June 19 2013 03:40 captharlock wrote:
If I could I would ban Vayne from existence. 99% of the people that play Vayne when I'm support suck at her and tend to feed a storm.


maybe you suck at supporting vaynes

Everyone sucks at supporting Vayne.

Pick Tresh, vayne will support you.


In Edward's Russia...
Freeeeeeedom
Sponkz
Profile Joined May 2011
Denmark4564 Posts
June 18 2013 18:48 GMT
#2105
On June 19 2013 03:46 Nos- wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 19 2013 03:28 AsmodeusXI wrote:
On June 19 2013 03:23 Shikyo wrote:
On June 19 2013 03:16 AsmodeusXI wrote:
Are there any Champions that people just rage ban? Like, ones that might be strong, but probably aren't totally ban-worthy except for the fact that you can't fight them and hate them with a passion?

I have to ban Draven whenever I'm first pick these days. I just can't fucking beat him, even though I know there must be a way. Shaco has also fallen into this category at various points in my LoL career.

Draven is like #1 or top 3 in winrate and always carries bot. I see that as just an intelligent ban, he absolutely is ban-worthy.


That makes me feel better. I feel like no one really knows how to play against him, myself included. My best guess is just Janna and pray my laning partner stays back. :/

Eve also, for obvious reasons.

I would recommend against picking Janna cause she kind of gets bullied around and Draven is a huge lane bully. Lulu/Zyra work quite well, but it might also come down to your own ad (people that pick ez into Draven, i'm looking at you)



Blitzcrank is the #1 Counter to Draven, because every time he tries to catch an axe, you can hook him. Ezpz
hi
Nos-
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
Canada12016 Posts
June 18 2013 18:49 GMT
#2106
On June 19 2013 03:48 Sponkz wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 19 2013 03:46 Nos- wrote:
On June 19 2013 03:28 AsmodeusXI wrote:
On June 19 2013 03:23 Shikyo wrote:
On June 19 2013 03:16 AsmodeusXI wrote:
Are there any Champions that people just rage ban? Like, ones that might be strong, but probably aren't totally ban-worthy except for the fact that you can't fight them and hate them with a passion?

I have to ban Draven whenever I'm first pick these days. I just can't fucking beat him, even though I know there must be a way. Shaco has also fallen into this category at various points in my LoL career.

Draven is like #1 or top 3 in winrate and always carries bot. I see that as just an intelligent ban, he absolutely is ban-worthy.


That makes me feel better. I feel like no one really knows how to play against him, myself included. My best guess is just Janna and pray my laning partner stays back. :/

Eve also, for obvious reasons.

I would recommend against picking Janna cause she kind of gets bullied around and Draven is a huge lane bully. Lulu/Zyra work quite well, but it might also come down to your own ad (people that pick ez into Draven, i'm looking at you)



Blitzcrank is the #1 Counter to Draven, because every time he tries to catch an axe, you can hook him. Ezpz

And then Draven uses blood rush and just straight up kills you anyways
Bronze player stuck in platinum
FinestHour
Profile Joined August 2010
United States18466 Posts
June 18 2013 18:50 GMT
#2107
is there a way to get a custom lobby with maxed gold and levels so you can experiment with different builds?
thug life.                                                       MVP/ex-
mr_tolkien
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
France8631 Posts
June 18 2013 18:53 GMT
#2108
Speaking of bans, mines are, in that order :

Eve, Jayce, Kha, Aatrox (so my teammates can't pick him), Draven, Nautilus.
The legend of Darien lives on
Caller
Profile Blog Joined September 2007
Poland8075 Posts
June 18 2013 18:55 GMT
#2109
any of the new heroes that are too strong against brasilia
Watch me fail at Paradox: http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=397564
Shikyo
Profile Blog Joined June 2008
Finland33997 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-06-18 19:02:30
June 18 2013 19:00 GMT
#2110
On June 19 2013 03:48 Sponkz wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 19 2013 03:46 Nos- wrote:
On June 19 2013 03:28 AsmodeusXI wrote:
On June 19 2013 03:23 Shikyo wrote:
On June 19 2013 03:16 AsmodeusXI wrote:
Are there any Champions that people just rage ban? Like, ones that might be strong, but probably aren't totally ban-worthy except for the fact that you can't fight them and hate them with a passion?

I have to ban Draven whenever I'm first pick these days. I just can't fucking beat him, even though I know there must be a way. Shaco has also fallen into this category at various points in my LoL career.

Draven is like #1 or top 3 in winrate and always carries bot. I see that as just an intelligent ban, he absolutely is ban-worthy.


That makes me feel better. I feel like no one really knows how to play against him, myself included. My best guess is just Janna and pray my laning partner stays back. :/

Eve also, for obvious reasons.

I would recommend against picking Janna cause she kind of gets bullied around and Draven is a huge lane bully. Lulu/Zyra work quite well, but it might also come down to your own ad (people that pick ez into Draven, i'm looking at you)



Blitzcrank is the #1 Counter to Draven, because every time he tries to catch an axe, you can hook him. Ezpz

Except if the Draven has half a brain he places the axes behind minions where he cannot be hooked, or just doesn't catch that one.


Pantheon also OP, always win lane never not win lane. When gets ganked he PEACEs out after they burn CC.


As for bans I think that Nautilus should currently be a top ban. That thing deals tons of damage and if he ults you you aren't getting away.



Was at a candy store and bought 3.5kg of candy, did I overdo it?
League of Legends EU West, Platinum III | Yousei Teikoku is the best thing that has ever happened to music.
NeoIllusions
Profile Blog Joined December 2002
United States37500 Posts
June 18 2013 19:01 GMT
#2111
[image loading][image loading]


NA LCS begins again, hurrah!
For TeamLiquid~
ModeratorFor the Glory that is TeamLiquid (-9 | 155) | Discord: NeoIllusions#1984
AsmodeusXI
Profile Blog Joined July 2007
United States15536 Posts
June 18 2013 19:02 GMT
#2112
On June 19 2013 04:01 NeoIllusions wrote:
[image loading][image loading]


NA LCS begins again, hurrah!
For TeamLiquid~


WHOOO! Articles for days!
WriterTL > RL. BNet: Asmodeus#1187 - LoL: DJForeclosure - Steam: asmodeusxi | www.n3rddimension.com
upperbound
Profile Joined September 2011
United States2300 Posts
June 18 2013 19:07 GMT
#2113
On June 19 2013 04:01 NeoIllusions wrote:
[image loading][image loading]


NA LCS begins again, hurrah!
For TeamLiquid~

Yesssssssss. Been waiting for this.
NeoIllusions
Profile Blog Joined December 2002
United States37500 Posts
June 18 2013 19:10 GMT
#2114
l0l, downvoted so hard, wtf. zz
ModeratorFor the Glory that is TeamLiquid (-9 | 155) | Discord: NeoIllusions#1984
AsnSensation
Profile Joined April 2011
Germany24009 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-06-18 19:15:47
June 18 2013 19:13 GMT
#2115
On June 19 2013 03:45 Sponkz wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 19 2013 03:45 AsnSensation wrote:
Currently I'm practicing Draven but he's one of those champs where I feel like I'm not hitting them nearly as hard as when I'm playing against Draven which literally feels like tons of dmg.




You should practice your Sona x)

haha no as i said, first game in 6 months, wont pick her for another 6

On June 19 2013 04:10 NeoIllusions wrote:
l0l, downvoted so hard, wtf. zz


have my worthless upvote!
AsmodeusXI
Profile Blog Joined July 2007
United States15536 Posts
June 18 2013 19:15 GMT
#2116
On June 19 2013 04:10 NeoIllusions wrote:
l0l, downvoted so hard, wtf. zz


It's not that bad.
WriterTL > RL. BNet: Asmodeus#1187 - LoL: DJForeclosure - Steam: asmodeusxi | www.n3rddimension.com
NeoIllusions
Profile Blog Joined December 2002
United States37500 Posts
June 18 2013 19:16 GMT
#2117
On June 19 2013 04:15 AsmodeusXI wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 19 2013 04:10 NeoIllusions wrote:
l0l, downvoted so hard, wtf. zz


It's not that bad.

Was 5/4, +1 at one point. -o-
Even Wax asked wtf over Skype.
ModeratorFor the Glory that is TeamLiquid (-9 | 155) | Discord: NeoIllusions#1984
overt
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States9006 Posts
June 18 2013 19:18 GMT
#2118
On June 19 2013 04:16 NeoIllusions wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 19 2013 04:15 AsmodeusXI wrote:
On June 19 2013 04:10 NeoIllusions wrote:
l0l, downvoted so hard, wtf. zz


It's not that bad.

Was 5/4, +1 at one point. -o-
Even Wax asked wtf over Skype.


There are some people on reddit who feel like this guy.

I wouldn't worry about it, you'll end up front page thanks to TL LoL hype train npnp.
AsmodeusXI
Profile Blog Joined July 2007
United States15536 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-06-18 19:19:53
June 18 2013 19:19 GMT
#2119
On June 19 2013 04:18 overt wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 19 2013 04:16 NeoIllusions wrote:
On June 19 2013 04:15 AsmodeusXI wrote:
On June 19 2013 04:10 NeoIllusions wrote:
l0l, downvoted so hard, wtf. zz


It's not that bad.

Was 5/4, +1 at one point. -o-
Even Wax asked wtf over Skype.


There are some people on reddit who feel like this guy.

I wouldn't worry about it, you'll end up front page thanks to TL LoL hype train npnp.


They're my favorite contingent of Reddit, personally.

+ Show Spoiler +
NO FUCKING SCRUBS WILL COCKBLOCK MY EFAME. NO SIR.
WriterTL > RL. BNet: Asmodeus#1187 - LoL: DJForeclosure - Steam: asmodeusxi | www.n3rddimension.com
Parametric
Profile Blog Joined February 2010
Canada1261 Posts
June 18 2013 19:23 GMT
#2120
[image loading]

Where does this icon come from?
Crispy Bacon craving overload.
Prev 1 104 105 106 107 108 380 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
BSL: Ladder Tournament
04:00
#2 - $100
ZZZero.O103
LiquipediaDiscussion
AI Arena Tournament
02:00
Swiss - Round 4
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
JuggernautJason98
Railgan 47
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 16413
Mini 369
Dewaltoss 170
Hyuk 129
ggaemo 110
ZZZero.O 103
firebathero 102
Terrorterran 18
Dota 2
febbydoto34
League of Legends
Doublelift2099
Counter-Strike
Fnx 887
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby5015
Liquid`Hasu898
crisheroes878
Other Games
summit1g5270
FrodaN2749
fl0m1004
Beastyqt856
mouzStarbuck314
KnowMe299
ArmadaUGS131
Mew2King53
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1191
BasetradeTV204
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream40
[ Show 17 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• printf 94
• Adnapsc2 21
• Letter143
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• blackmanpl 46
• 80smullet 22
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• C_a_k_e 10276
Other Games
• imaqtpie830
• Shiphtur263
• tFFMrPink 14
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
13h 45m
INu's Battles
15h 45m
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
Shopify Rebellion Sundays
18h 45m
MilkiCow vs TBD
Clem vs TBD
BSL Open Qualifier
22h 45m
BSL Open Qualifier
22h 45m
Replay Cast
1d 2h
Afreeca Starleague
1d 13h
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
1d 14h
Monday Night Weeklies
1d 19h
Replay Cast
2 days
[ Show More ]
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
2 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
Replay Cast
6 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-02
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.