• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 12:12
CEST 18:12
KST 01:12
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup4StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)66Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2315
StarCraft 2
General
October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Awesome/Confusing SC2 BM
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
RepMastered™: replay sharing and analyzer site BSL Season 23 Klaucher discontinued / in-game color settings BW General Discussion Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7511 users

[Patch 3.08: Aatrox Patch] General Discussion - Page 108

Forum Index > LoL General
Post a Reply
Prev 1 106 107 108 109 110 380 Next
Interested in helping start an on-topic, serious League discussion thread? PM Neo to talk about how to get started.
XaCez
Profile Joined May 2010
Sweden6991 Posts
June 18 2013 20:17 GMT
#2141
On June 19 2013 05:05 AsmodeusXI wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 19 2013 05:04 onlywonderboy wrote:
On June 19 2013 05:01 Lounge wrote:
What the flying f.

For example, Alpha Strike now scales off total Attack Damage, deals physical damage and has some light interactions with critical strike and attack speed.

Hitting an enemy will reduce the cooldown of Alpha Strike - while critical strike will add mini-crits to the skill based on your critical strike chance and damage.

Meditate has changed from a flat armor / magic resistance boost to a % DR model as penetration was causing really weird damage potentials against what is supposed to be one of Yi's primary defense mechanisms.

It also restores more health the lower health you have - meditating at lower health will provide a bigger damage buffer / health restore in general than meditating at high health.

Wuju's style's active now deals true damage based on a % of his total attack damage


Don't worry, AP Yi won't be an annoying lane opponent anymore... AD Yi however, will be.

Well, at least it's true damage instead of %health. Harder to balance but at least people won't bitch about it lol.


Only one way to go from here: %Health True Damage.

I thought Vayne already had that.
People get too easily offended by people getting too easily offended by the word rape.
IamPryda
Profile Joined April 2011
United States1186 Posts
June 18 2013 20:26 GMT
#2142
On June 19 2013 03:16 AsmodeusXI wrote:
Are there any Champions that people just rage ban? Like, ones that might be strong, but probably aren't totally ban-worthy except for the fact that you can't fight them and hate them with a passion?

I have to ban Draven whenever I'm first pick these days. I just can't fucking beat him, even though I know there must be a way. Shaco has also fallen into this category at various points in my LoL career.

Kennen has become a rage ban for me. I used to always ban Elise but after all her nerfs I don't feel she is that bad. I just decided I hate yordles And rumble and kennen can go to hell. Keenen just farms so easy and has no tough match ups and then is also one of the best team fighters it just seems unfair. Even when I am jayce and hit him with several good qe/qw auto e attacks he manages to escape wIth an inch of his life time after time.
Moar banelings less qq
nojitosunrise
Profile Joined August 2011
United States6188 Posts
June 18 2013 20:27 GMT
#2143
RP+ and Riot PIN

http://www.reddit.com/r/leagueoflegends/comments/1glpuk/riot_files_new_trademarks_riot_pin_and_rp/
kainzero
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
United States5211 Posts
June 18 2013 20:33 GMT
#2144
On June 19 2013 05:26 IamPryda wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 19 2013 03:16 AsmodeusXI wrote:
Are there any Champions that people just rage ban? Like, ones that might be strong, but probably aren't totally ban-worthy except for the fact that you can't fight them and hate them with a passion?

I have to ban Draven whenever I'm first pick these days. I just can't fucking beat him, even though I know there must be a way. Shaco has also fallen into this category at various points in my LoL career.

Kennen has become a rage ban for me. I used to always ban Elise but after all her nerfs I don't feel she is that bad. I just decided I hate yordles And rumble and kennen can go to hell. Keenen just farms so easy and has no tough match ups and then is also one of the best team fighters it just seems unfair. Even when I am jayce and hit him with several good qe/qw auto e attacks he manages to escape wIth an inch of his life time after time.

Keenen gets counterpicked by Kel, who is then counterpicked by Orange Soda.
cLutZ
Profile Joined November 2010
United States19574 Posts
June 18 2013 20:36 GMT
#2145
Luckily they are nerfing Muramana before AD Yi is real.
Freeeeeeedom
ArchAngelSC
Profile Joined April 2012
England706 Posts
June 18 2013 20:37 GMT
#2146
On June 19 2013 05:01 Lounge wrote:
What the flying f.

Show nested quote +
For example, Alpha Strike now scales off total Attack Damage, deals physical damage and has some light interactions with critical strike and attack speed.

Hitting an enemy will reduce the cooldown of Alpha Strike - while critical strike will add mini-crits to the skill based on your critical strike chance and damage.

Meditate has changed from a flat armor / magic resistance boost to a % DR model as penetration was causing really weird damage potentials against what is supposed to be one of Yi's primary defense mechanisms.

It also restores more health the lower health you have - meditating at lower health will provide a bigger damage buffer / health restore in general than meditating at high health.

Wuju's style's active now deals true damage based on a % of his total attack damage


Don't worry, AP Yi won't be an annoying lane opponent anymore... AD Yi however, will be.

Sweet mother of Hades. I once joked about making Alpha strike scale off AD as it would be insanely op ....
IamPryda
Profile Joined April 2011
United States1186 Posts
June 18 2013 20:39 GMT
#2147
On June 19 2013 05:33 kainzero wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 19 2013 05:26 IamPryda wrote:
On June 19 2013 03:16 AsmodeusXI wrote:
Are there any Champions that people just rage ban? Like, ones that might be strong, but probably aren't totally ban-worthy except for the fact that you can't fight them and hate them with a passion?

I have to ban Draven whenever I'm first pick these days. I just can't fucking beat him, even though I know there must be a way. Shaco has also fallen into this category at various points in my LoL career.

Kennen has become a rage ban for me. I used to always ban Elise but after all her nerfs I don't feel she is that bad. I just decided I hate yordles And rumble and kennen can go to hell. Keenen just farms so easy and has no tough match ups and then is also one of the best team fighters it just seems unfair. Even when I am jayce and hit him with several good qe/qw auto e attacks he manages to escape wIth an inch of his life time after time.

Keenen gets counterpicked by Kel, who is then counterpicked by Orange Soda.

#autocorrect problems ftw

Moar banelings less qq
zergnewb
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States816 Posts
June 18 2013 20:41 GMT
#2148
On June 19 2013 05:33 kainzero wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 19 2013 05:26 IamPryda wrote:
On June 19 2013 03:16 AsmodeusXI wrote:
Are there any Champions that people just rage ban? Like, ones that might be strong, but probably aren't totally ban-worthy except for the fact that you can't fight them and hate them with a passion?

I have to ban Draven whenever I'm first pick these days. I just can't fucking beat him, even though I know there must be a way. Shaco has also fallen into this category at various points in my LoL career.

Kennen has become a rage ban for me. I used to always ban Elise but after all her nerfs I don't feel she is that bad. I just decided I hate yordles And rumble and kennen can go to hell. Keenen just farms so easy and has no tough match ups and then is also one of the best team fighters it just seems unfair. Even when I am jayce and hit him with several good qe/qw auto e attacks he manages to escape wIth an inch of his life time after time.

Keenen gets counterpicked by Kel, who is then counterpicked by Orange Soda.

Fuck that reference is too good.
Welcome to the Durst-Zone
Shikyo
Profile Blog Joined June 2008
Finland33997 Posts
June 18 2013 20:48 GMT
#2149
On June 19 2013 05:36 cLutZ wrote:
Luckily they are nerfing Muramana before AD Yi is real.

WTF they are nerfing muramana? How?

What happens to my Pantheon build now...
League of Legends EU West, Platinum III | Yousei Teikoku is the best thing that has ever happened to music.
Serpico
Profile Joined May 2010
4285 Posts
June 18 2013 20:48 GMT
#2150
Noob question...but is there a website that catalogs the most used champions in solo queue and tournament play?
onlywonderboy
Profile Joined August 2012
United States23745 Posts
June 18 2013 20:48 GMT
#2151
On June 19 2013 05:48 Shikyo wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 19 2013 05:36 cLutZ wrote:
Luckily they are nerfing Muramana before AD Yi is real.

WTF they are nerfing muramana? How?

What happens to my Pantheon build now...

Ability usage is only +3 mana instead of +4, gonna take a while longer to stack.
RIP Ryan Davis / TL or Die / @onlywonderboy
IamPryda
Profile Joined April 2011
United States1186 Posts
June 18 2013 20:51 GMT
#2152
On June 19 2013 05:48 Serpico wrote:
Noob question...but is there a website that catalogs the most used champions in solo queue and tournament play?

Lolking has stats for most picked/banned/win% for pros picks u can check on LCs page I think
Moar banelings less qq
Serpico
Profile Joined May 2010
4285 Posts
June 18 2013 20:55 GMT
#2153
On June 19 2013 05:51 IamPryda wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 19 2013 05:48 Serpico wrote:
Noob question...but is there a website that catalogs the most used champions in solo queue and tournament play?

Lolking has stats for most picked/banned/win% for pros picks u can check on LCs page I think

Thank you, appreciate it.
Morzas
Profile Joined August 2005
United States387 Posts
June 18 2013 20:59 GMT
#2154
On June 19 2013 05:48 onlywonderboy wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 19 2013 05:48 Shikyo wrote:
On June 19 2013 05:36 cLutZ wrote:
Luckily they are nerfing Muramana before AD Yi is real.

WTF they are nerfing muramana? How?

What happens to my Pantheon build now...

Ability usage is only +3 mana instead of +4, gonna take a while longer to stack.


250 spellcasts/autos instead of 188, 62 extra altogether. Means that you *really* have to rush it now.
What has four wheels and flies? Stephen Hawking on LSD!
Gahlo
Profile Joined February 2010
United States35174 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-06-18 21:01:23
June 18 2013 21:00 GMT
#2155
Re-examining the champions I play and my supports are super out of date. So far I'm going to play Leona, Nami, Lulu, and ___. Fill in the blank.
Sponkz
Profile Joined May 2011
Denmark4564 Posts
June 18 2013 21:02 GMT
#2156
On June 19 2013 06:00 Gahlo wrote:
Re-examining the champions I play and my supports are super out of date. So far I'm going to play Leona, Nami, Lulu, and ___. Fill in the blank.



Janna is seeing alot of popularity, blitzcrank is also pretty fucking beast atm.
hi
Soloside
Profile Joined May 2010
United States1238 Posts
June 18 2013 21:02 GMT
#2157
http://www.reddit.com/r/leagueoflegends/comments/1glxyp/10000_mobafire_challenger_series_na_sponsored_by/

this might be big yes?
LoL: Taylor Swift | King Kayle
XaCez
Profile Joined May 2010
Sweden6991 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-06-18 21:05:36
June 18 2013 21:05 GMT
#2158
On June 19 2013 06:02 Soloside wrote:
http://www.reddit.com/r/leagueoflegends/comments/1glxyp/10000_mobafire_challenger_series_na_sponsored_by/

this might be big yes?

With Dailymotion sponsoring I assume that will be the place where the stream will be located, have their service improved?
People get too easily offended by people getting too easily offended by the word rape.
upperbound
Profile Joined September 2011
United States2300 Posts
June 18 2013 21:07 GMT
#2159
Oh man. Amateur league in NA -- then we'll really have no excuse when we still get wrecked by Koreans
Masq
Profile Blog Joined March 2009
Canada1792 Posts
June 18 2013 21:12 GMT
#2160
I love Yi but he doesn't love me.

I never roam enough or get fed enough to make him work. I'm looking forward to the rework.

Prev 1 106 107 108 109 110 380 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
FEL
01:00
ScienceCraft Qualifier
IndyStarCraft 17
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
mouzHeroMarine 538
BRAT_OK 46
IndyStarCraft 17
MindelVK 13
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 31213
Bisu 2708
Shuttle 1741
Hyuk 1014
Mini 825
EffOrt 808
Larva 421
Soma 259
ZerO 254
firebathero 231
[ Show more ]
hero 143
Sexy 55
PianO 46
Hyun 44
Mong 41
sorry 41
Pusan 35
Trap 34
Killer 33
ToSsGirL 29
zelot 18
Rock 13
JulyZerg 11
Terrorterran 11
Bale 10
Sacsri 9
Noble 9
ajuk12(nOOB) 8
Dota 2
Gorgc10347
qojqva1691
Dendi1019
Counter-Strike
fl0m2791
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor1658
crisheroes1065
Liquid`Hasu596
Other Games
singsing1949
B2W.Neo947
FrodaN745
Beastyqt680
Mlord378
Hui .223
KnowMe191
Livibee178
Liquid`VortiX166
ArmadaUGS92
Mew2King71
Trikslyr28
CosmosSc2 14
ZerO(Twitch)14
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream31
[ Show 18 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• poizon28 51
• StrangeGG 32
• mYiSmile121
• Adnapsc2 15
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Michael_bg 11
• Azhi_Dahaki4
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• C_a_k_e 7792
League of Legends
• Jankos1802
Other Games
• Shiphtur242
• WagamamaTV212
Upcoming Events
AI Arena Tournament
48m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2h 48m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
17h 48m
INu's Battles
19h 48m
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
Shopify Rebellion Sundays
22h 48m
MilkiCow vs TBD
Clem vs TBD
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 2h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 2h
Replay Cast
1d 7h
Afreeca Starleague
1d 17h
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
1d 18h
[ Show More ]
Monday Night Weeklies
1d 23h
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
2 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-02
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.