• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 16:03
CEST 22:03
KST 05:03
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 20267Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2
StarCraft 2
General
[Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development 5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ BW General Discussion GG Lan Fest Sofia, Bulgaria [this November] Sagi.gg Launcher Released
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Canadian Politics Mega-thread US Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8003 users

[Patch 1.0.0.154: Preseason Balance Update 2] GD - Page 197

Forum Index > LoL General
Post a Reply
Prev 1 195 196 197 198 199 220 Next
mr_tolkien
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
France8631 Posts
January 30 2013 20:26 GMT
#3921
On January 31 2013 04:58 sylverfyre wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 31 2013 04:55 mr_tolkien wrote:
So. I'm trying to pick up trynda top atm.

Any thoughts/tips ?

Take a look at what monte posted about Trynd in the TROLLS thread - I think he has some neat ideas about Tryndamere over there. (Gist of it: start with some AP to use only as a sustain+trading tool, build AD.)

Yeah I saw that and it works pretty well, but I'm facing a few problems :
How to trade as Trynda ?
How to teamfight as Trynda ?
When do you stop farming as Trynda ?
The legend of Darien lives on
Mensol
Profile Joined September 2012
14536 Posts
January 30 2013 20:27 GMT
#3922
On January 31 2013 05:26 mr_tolkien wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 31 2013 04:58 sylverfyre wrote:
On January 31 2013 04:55 mr_tolkien wrote:
So. I'm trying to pick up trynda top atm.

Any thoughts/tips ?

Take a look at what monte posted about Trynd in the TROLLS thread - I think he has some neat ideas about Tryndamere over there. (Gist of it: start with some AP to use only as a sustain+trading tool, build AD.)

Yeah I saw that and it works pretty well, but I'm facing a few problems :
How to trade as Trynda ?
How to teamfight as Trynda ?
When do you stop farming as Trynda ?

i'd suggest to you watch this: http://www.twitch.tv/qualityplayer/b/362310345

That dude invented ap trynda.
If you don't know what the fuck you are doing, how are your enemies supposed to know what the fuck you are doing. - imaqtpie on NA teams at Worlds.
Gorsameth
Profile Joined April 2010
Netherlands22649 Posts
January 30 2013 20:28 GMT
#3923
On January 31 2013 04:53 kainzero wrote:
i've been playing elise a lot since release and now she's almost permaban status =\

i feel like she gets countered in lane by negatron and sustain


Opening with Sorc shoes and Guise means that building MR isnt going to work against her.
Q spells makes building HP not work
And sustain? She can do 8% of your hp every 6 seconds. Thats some godly level of sustain you need to achieve.
It ignores such insignificant forces as time, entropy, and death
mr_tolkien
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
France8631 Posts
January 30 2013 20:29 GMT
#3924
On January 31 2013 05:27 Mensol wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 31 2013 05:26 mr_tolkien wrote:
On January 31 2013 04:58 sylverfyre wrote:
On January 31 2013 04:55 mr_tolkien wrote:
So. I'm trying to pick up trynda top atm.

Any thoughts/tips ?

Take a look at what monte posted about Trynd in the TROLLS thread - I think he has some neat ideas about Tryndamere over there. (Gist of it: start with some AP to use only as a sustain+trading tool, build AD.)

Yeah I saw that and it works pretty well, but I'm facing a few problems :
How to trade as Trynda ?
How to teamfight as Trynda ?
When do you stop farming as Trynda ?

i'd suggest to you watch this: http://www.twitch.tv/qualityplayer/b/362310345

That dude invented ap trynda.

I don't want to play AP trynda >>
The legend of Darien lives on
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
January 30 2013 20:30 GMT
#3925
On January 31 2013 05:11 sylverfyre wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 31 2013 05:08 Two_DoWn wrote:
If he honestly wanted to be welcomed all it would take, at least in this board, would be a:

"Hey guys, sorry I said the things I did. Now help me learn what I was wrong about."

Or something to that effect. Although that would probably be conditioned on his getting an account and actually TRYING to learn the game, at least a little bit.

By the LoL subforum regulars, yeah. But I'm gonna echo the earlier sentiment of 'who are these people posting in the EG thread I don't recognize them' >_>

To be fair, the vast majority of people in that thread I recognize. Including the guy who made the 'court jester' comment that seemed to piss off Geoff.
It's very easy to discount the 'TLers who play LoL' as not being a part of our community, but like it or not, they are. Many of them probably just lurk rather than post but as a part of TL LoL they are a part of us. The only way we get around it is to start creating some sort of list of 'known posters' or some shit, but that's another dead horse that's been beaten to death, and as elitist as we are, it's not a very good attitude to have.

We just have to deal with these things as they come and continue to persevere as we have, winning our small victories as we can get them (Reddit popularity, addition to sidebar stream) and taking our lumps and negative press as well. We know who we are in the end and in my opinion, that's what's most important.
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
sylverfyre
Profile Joined May 2010
United States8298 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-01-30 20:32:11
January 30 2013 20:31 GMT
#3926
On January 31 2013 05:28 Gorsameth wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 31 2013 04:53 kainzero wrote:
i've been playing elise a lot since release and now she's almost permaban status =\

i feel like she gets countered in lane by negatron and sustain


Opening with Sorc shoes and Guise means that building MR isnt going to work against her.
Q spells makes building HP not work
And sustain? She can do 8% of your hp every 6 seconds. Thats some godly level of sustain you need to achieve.

No. Elise Opening Sorc Shoes and Guise mean that MR is MANDATORY against her. Flat MPen is less of an increase in damage on a high MR target compared to on a low MR target. She will WRECK you if you only have your innate + runes/masteries MR. Redo your math, realize MR is the correct option, then buy null mantle/Negatron (whichever you can work into a useful item on your character)
Doctorbeat
Profile Joined May 2011
Netherlands13241 Posts
January 30 2013 20:31 GMT
#3927
On January 31 2013 03:22 ExoFun wrote:
Incontrol's vision on TL league of legends: http://www.twitch.tv/onemoregametv/b/362260653 22.16m .


He such a bullshit character in the esport scene and thinks he can talk out of the situation. This guy has 0.0 achievements in his esport career (except bw) and still makes with his stupid personality a living out of esport. I really hope that this will be his last year for SC2 and the general esport scene. Such a joker who doesnt add value.


Honestly I don't see much wrong with what was said there. Geoff said a few things that were true, and a few things that were in jest (I don't share his humour, maybe others do, the "only 14 year olds play the game bit"). Greg actually backtracks on his trashtalk on League and says he can see there's a competitive element in it, he played it and liked it, and he would like Blizzard to be more like Riot.

Honestly, I think we ought to thank them for those comments. Of course, it is only in their interest as members of EG to promote any game they participate in, but still.
- TEAM LIQUID - doctorbeat on LoL
TheKefka
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
Croatia11752 Posts
January 30 2013 20:33 GMT
#3928
On January 31 2013 05:29 mr_tolkien wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 31 2013 05:27 Mensol wrote:
On January 31 2013 05:26 mr_tolkien wrote:
On January 31 2013 04:58 sylverfyre wrote:
On January 31 2013 04:55 mr_tolkien wrote:
So. I'm trying to pick up trynda top atm.

Any thoughts/tips ?

Take a look at what monte posted about Trynd in the TROLLS thread - I think he has some neat ideas about Tryndamere over there. (Gist of it: start with some AP to use only as a sustain+trading tool, build AD.)

Yeah I saw that and it works pretty well, but I'm facing a few problems :
How to trade as Trynda ?
How to teamfight as Trynda ?
When do you stop farming as Trynda ?

i'd suggest to you watch this: http://www.twitch.tv/qualityplayer/b/362310345

That dude invented ap trynda.

I don't want to play AP trynda >>

he didn't invent ap trynd.....
Cackle™
Alaric
Profile Joined November 2009
France45622 Posts
January 30 2013 20:33 GMT
#3929
On January 31 2013 05:26 mr_tolkien wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 31 2013 04:58 sylverfyre wrote:
On January 31 2013 04:55 mr_tolkien wrote:
So. I'm trying to pick up trynda top atm.

Any thoughts/tips ?

Take a look at what monte posted about Trynd in the TROLLS thread - I think he has some neat ideas about Tryndamere over there. (Gist of it: start with some AP to use only as a sustain+trading tool, build AD.)

Yeah I saw that and it works pretty well, but I'm facing a few problems :
How to trade as Trynda ?
How to teamfight as Trynda ?
When do you stop farming as Trynda ?

When you crit.
Never.
Never.
Cant take LMS hipsters serious.
Zess
Profile Joined July 2012
Adun Toridas!9144 Posts
January 30 2013 20:36 GMT
#3930
On January 31 2013 05:26 mr_tolkien wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 31 2013 04:58 sylverfyre wrote:
On January 31 2013 04:55 mr_tolkien wrote:
So. I'm trying to pick up trynda top atm.

Any thoughts/tips ?

Take a look at what monte posted about Trynd in the TROLLS thread - I think he has some neat ideas about Tryndamere over there. (Gist of it: start with some AP to use only as a sustain+trading tool, build AD.)

Yeah I saw that and it works pretty well, but I'm facing a few problems :
How to trade as Trynda ?
How to teamfight as Trynda ?
When do you stop farming as Trynda ?

Trading as Tryndamere involves building up to max fury and then right clicking them and laughing as you 3 shot them because of free crit.
vs AD reliant top laners like Wukong you can win trade just having right click wars and pressing W.
Administrator@TL_Zess
| (• ◡•)|八 (❍ᴥ❍ʋ)
HazMat
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
United States17077 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-01-30 20:39:58
January 30 2013 20:37 GMT
#3931
Uh, what's the big deal about the EG thread? All I saw was Incontrol martyr himself after 2 posts. Idk why people take him so seriously. He's an esports personality very much like Destiny. They're both good but not good enuf but they're interesting and people follow them. Only difference is Destiny plays and respects LoL.

I like that Neo is trying to reach out and try to form a nice relationship between us and him but honestly it's not necesary. Especially with the addition of the EG LoL team.
www.youtube.com/user/ShakeDrizzle | League and SSBM content creator | Armada's Youtube Editor
Ketara
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States15065 Posts
January 30 2013 20:39 GMT
#3932
The only thing I think about all this EG and InControl stuff is "Man, does this mean I can't fangirl over Froggen anymore"
http://www.liquidlegends.net/forum/lol-general/502075-patch-61-league-of-legends-general-discussion?page=25#498
Mensol
Profile Joined September 2012
14536 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-01-30 20:40:09
January 30 2013 20:40 GMT
#3933
On January 31 2013 05:29 mr_tolkien wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 31 2013 05:27 Mensol wrote:
On January 31 2013 05:26 mr_tolkien wrote:
On January 31 2013 04:58 sylverfyre wrote:
On January 31 2013 04:55 mr_tolkien wrote:
So. I'm trying to pick up trynda top atm.

Any thoughts/tips ?

Take a look at what monte posted about Trynd in the TROLLS thread - I think he has some neat ideas about Tryndamere over there. (Gist of it: start with some AP to use only as a sustain+trading tool, build AD.)

Yeah I saw that and it works pretty well, but I'm facing a few problems :
How to trade as Trynda ?
How to teamfight as Trynda ?
When do you stop farming as Trynda ?

i'd suggest to you watch this: http://www.twitch.tv/qualityplayer/b/362310345

That dude invented ap trynda.

I don't want to play AP trynda >>

ah my bad, i read "up trynda" as "ap trynda" haha :d

On January 31 2013 05:33 TheKefka wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 31 2013 05:29 mr_tolkien wrote:
On January 31 2013 05:27 Mensol wrote:
On January 31 2013 05:26 mr_tolkien wrote:
On January 31 2013 04:58 sylverfyre wrote:
On January 31 2013 04:55 mr_tolkien wrote:
So. I'm trying to pick up trynda top atm.

Any thoughts/tips ?

Take a look at what monte posted about Trynd in the TROLLS thread - I think he has some neat ideas about Tryndamere over there. (Gist of it: start with some AP to use only as a sustain+trading tool, build AD.)

Yeah I saw that and it works pretty well, but I'm facing a few problems :
How to trade as Trynda ?
How to teamfight as Trynda ?
When do you stop farming as Trynda ?

i'd suggest to you watch this: http://www.twitch.tv/qualityplayer/b/362310345

That dude invented ap trynda.

I don't want to play AP trynda >>

he didn't invent ap trynd.....

Then I am sorry for incorrect information i've seen peoples writing about him and ap trynda on reddit.
If you don't know what the fuck you are doing, how are your enemies supposed to know what the fuck you are doing. - imaqtpie on NA teams at Worlds.
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
January 30 2013 20:41 GMT
#3934
On January 31 2013 05:37 HazMat wrote:
Uh, what's the big deal about the EG thread? All I saw was Incontrol martyr himself after 2 posts. Idk why people take him so seriously. He's an esports personality very much like Destiny. They're both good but not good enuf but they're interesting and people follow them. Only difference is Destiny plays and respects LoL.

I like that Neo is trying to reach out and try to form a nice relationship between us and him but honestly it's not necesary. Especially with the addition of the EG LoL team.


destiny's stream is actually pretty good lol
I come in for the scraps
ExoFun
Profile Joined August 2010
Netherlands2041 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-01-30 20:43:24
January 30 2013 20:42 GMT
#3935
Incontrol just doesnt know how a game goes professional. You need to have a growth and you have hiccups, but his standpoint about i know the big CEO"s and they all acknowledge with me that the scene is immature. Please first look at your self incontrol and see where you come from with your game... The US didnt make it profesional. The koreans were the example of quality and how to make a growth.

Luckily for RIOT they have a big audience and we can make a better (healthy) scene then SC2. He just need to stop with his stupid argumentation's and just dont communicate with us and stay with SC2 and just let us develop to a mature scene. We are better off that way.
sylverfyre
Profile Joined May 2010
United States8298 Posts
January 30 2013 20:42 GMT
#3936
On January 31 2013 05:39 Ketara wrote:
The only thing I think about all this EG and InControl stuff is "Man, does this mean I can't fangirl over Froggen anymore"

Get with the program! Real fangirls go for Snoopeh
Ketara
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States15065 Posts
January 30 2013 20:43 GMT
#3937
Psh naw. Froggen so sexy.

http://i.imgur.com/OV0q5.jpg Mmmmmm
http://www.liquidlegends.net/forum/lol-general/502075-patch-61-league-of-legends-general-discussion?page=25#498
AsmodeusXI
Profile Blog Joined July 2007
United States15536 Posts
January 30 2013 20:44 GMT
#3938
On January 31 2013 05:43 Ketara wrote:
Psh naw. Froggen so sexy.

http://i.imgur.com/OV0q5.jpg Mmmmmm


Holy christ my eyez
WriterTL > RL. BNet: Asmodeus#1187 - LoL: DJForeclosure - Steam: asmodeusxi | www.n3rddimension.com
HazMat
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
United States17077 Posts
January 30 2013 20:48 GMT
#3939
On January 31 2013 05:41 VayneAuthority wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 31 2013 05:37 HazMat wrote:
Uh, what's the big deal about the EG thread? All I saw was Incontrol martyr himself after 2 posts. Idk why people take him so seriously. He's an esports personality very much like Destiny. They're both good but not good enuf but they're interesting and people follow them. Only difference is Destiny plays and respects LoL.

I like that Neo is trying to reach out and try to form a nice relationship between us and him but honestly it's not necesary. Especially with the addition of the EG LoL team.


destiny's stream is actually pretty good lol

Yeah he's entertaining, and he's shown insane improvement in League. Like I also enjoy some of incontrol's rants as well. The problem is people over-legitimize Incontrol. Just let him be an entertainer - or personality as some call it - and enjoy.

I do feel bad whenever people trash talk Incontrol by bringing up some of his stats, especially on Reddit. And I feel even worse when he tries to defend himself :/
www.youtube.com/user/ShakeDrizzle | League and SSBM content creator | Armada's Youtube Editor
Louuster
Profile Joined November 2010
Canada2869 Posts
January 30 2013 20:50 GMT
#3940
On January 31 2013 05:43 Ketara wrote:
Psh naw. Froggen so sexy.

http://i.imgur.com/OV0q5.jpg Mmmmmm


Wtf did I just see
Kim Taek Yong fighting~
Prev 1 195 196 197 198 199 220 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 2h 12m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
mouzHeroMarine 640
ProTech143
Nina 89
JuggernautJason55
RuFF_SC2 0
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 27216
Calm 2544
Mini 167
firebathero 102
Dewaltoss 99
soO 55
NaDa 27
HiyA 27
Bale 22
PianO 17
[ Show more ]
Sacsri 6
Dota 2
Gorgc6832
XaKoH 376
monkeys_forever92
canceldota28
League of Legends
Doublelift1906
Counter-Strike
Fnx 1527
fl0m1360
Heroes of the Storm
Liquid`Hasu827
Other Games
FrodaN1918
Beastyqt561
B2W.Neo387
mouzStarbuck381
Livibee188
ToD170
summit1g162
KnowMe155
C9.Mang0151
shahzam123
Trikslyr120
UpATreeSC114
RotterdaM107
Mew2King45
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 50
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Azhi_Dahaki37
• niya90s 1
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• imaqtpie1072
• Shiphtur666
• WagamamaTV231
Upcoming Events
OSC
2h 12m
Replay Cast
2h 57m
OSC
1d 2h
Big Brain Bouts
1d 13h
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
1d 20h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 22h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
Patches Events
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
[ Show More ]
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
The PondCast
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.